Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 08

Story Info
Ashley meets a new mother.
967 words
4.71
2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a busy day for Ashley's bookstore. Lately most of the work days had been broken up by visits from her husband that would turn into erotic and intense sexual sessions in her office. Sometimes she would coax her big chested employee Bethany into a midday romp in the storage closet or back in her office where Bethany would suck at Ashley's milk filled tits till they both orgasmed.

Today was different, multiple customers, online orders to fill. Research to be done. Ashley found that all the hustle distracted her from how much she missed her husband. Stan had taken the kids for a weekend camping trip.

Ashley not only missed him but she longed for him to be there to relieve her from the tightness of her large breast that in his absence were so full that it was distracting.

Ashley was stacking and logging books at the front desk when she noticed a woman a little older than her. Looking through the self help section. Ashley couldn't help but stare at the woman's large breast. She wore modest jeans and sweatshirt that was trying its hardest but could not hide the woman's figure.

Ashley made her way to where the other women stood searching the titles of the books. The women smiled as Ashley approached.

"Looking for anything in particular?" Ashley asked, trying not to stare at the women's chest.

"It's a little embarrassing." The lady said looking frustrated. "But I guess I have to ask someone. Do you have any books to help nursing mothers?"

Ashley bit her lip holding back her urges. "I'm sorry I don't think I have anything at the moment." Ashley's brain formulated a plan. "I can order you something, or" Ashley hesitated but only for a moment. "well, I'm a mom and I've nurses my kids. If you want we can go to my office. Maybe I can give you some advice."

The sudden look of relief on the woman's face only spurred Ashley on further. Ashley lead her down the hall to her office.

"I'm Christine." The lady said once they reached the privacy of the office.

Ashley took her hand and shook it gently, letting it linger a little. To which Christine smiled and blushed. "What seems to be giving you trouble?" Ashley asked trying to hide her eagerness.

Christine blushed "well, I know it's not something most mothers complain about, and googling didn't help." Her dark skin blushed red "my breasts are producing too much and I don't know what to do."

Ashley felt herself becoming incredibly wet. "Well, that's not a problem." Ashley said playing coely.

Christine smiled and blushed more. "It wouldn't be..." she hesitated. "But they get so full and sore."

Ashley put on her serious face. "This is gonna sound crazy." Ashley built up. "But may I take a look."

Christine didn't hesitate. She pulled her sweatshirt up to expose her milk filled breast creamed into a bra that no longer could hold them.

Ashley stepped in close. "Can I show you something?" Ashley asked as any personal space disappeared.

Something in the room turned like a switch and Ashley could see just by being close to the Christine she had unlocked some kind of desire. Ashley looped her fingers around the cups of Christine's bra and slowly lowered them till the woman's heavy breast popped free.

Christine's breathing became louder and heavier as Ashley slid a hand across each breast. Ashley lowered her lips and to her surprise Christine arched her back forward in anticipation. Ashley sucked deeply at Christine's breast. Who at the sensation of relief shuddered and moaned. Ashley enjoyed the taste of her milk she slid her lips across the women's chest until her mouth came to rest on Christine's other nipple Ashley but down and sucked deeply once this time christine's legs went weak as she moaned with pleasure. Christine continued to moan as Ashley sucked until

Ashley felt her shuddering orgasm come to an end. Ashley leaned back against the wall of her office drawing the women in closely. Kissing her deeply. Ashley lifted her own shirt over head and drew the woman's mouth down to her own breast. Ashley felt the amazing release as the dark haired women began to suck at her tits. At first gently but soon almost ravenously as she drank Ashley's milk. Ashley felt an orgasm build she slipped her fingers into Christine's black hair and pulled her face in tight to her breast.

Ashley could not hold herself back and she felt her pussy gush as she squirted from the orgasm. Ashley pulled Christine's face back from her tits and kissed her deeply again.

The two women took it in turns kissing, biting, and sucking at the other's chest till they orgasmed. It had continued till Ashley realized they were both now completely nude laying together in a pool of milk on the cold tile floor. Christine's milk had finally run dry but she could not bring herself to stop sucking at Ashley's tits.

Ashley looked up as the door opened and Bethany quietly entered. Bethany quickly got down on all fours over her boss laying on the floor sucking at Ashley's free tit. Christine seemed un bothered by Bethany's presence so Ashley spread her legs. Bethany instantly responded by sliding down to bury her face in Ashley's soaked pussy. Ashley orgasmed again squirting into Bethany's face and bright red hair.

The three collapsed into a tangle of arms and legs. Ashley pulled the two girls to rest their heads on her breast. After Ashley caught her breath she looked down at Christine who had a look of complete satisfaction on her face. "If you need help again," Ashley said between deep breaths. "You know where to find me."