Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 09

Story Info
Ashley and Stan go on vacation.
1.7k words
4.85
1.5k
1
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley held Stan's hand as they walked down the beach. The vacation had been a long time in the works, and the bright sand and surf of Jamaica stood in brilliant contrast to the scenery of their daily life. They had arrived at the resort the night before and we're finally able to take in the beauty of the place in full daylight.

Ashley had been surprised that upon entering the front entrance last night most of the vacationers were completely nude and as they walked through the resort the sight of naked couples intertwined in so many public places had turned her on so intensely that as soon as they entered their room Ashley tore at Stan's clothes and he had taken her against the hallway wall in full view of people passing in the hall.

A couple stopped to watch as Stan plunged his thick cock into Ashley's wet pussy, her large breast bouncing with each thrust. Ashleys eyes fell on the nude young women, the girl was short with small breasts, tan skin, and brown hair. The women's eyes were locked on Ashley's bouncing tits as Stan thrust into her. Ashley relished in the power that her breast had over other women. The girl looked at Ashley's breast with an animalistic desire.

In the light of the next day things had only become more exciting. Ashley had never walked a public beach topless and she was very aware of Stan's cock bulging against his shorts as they walked down the beach. She wanted to drop to her knees and wrap her mouth around his massive cock. Ashley felt her milk filled tits ache at every longing look from her fellow resort goers. Every group, couple, and individual that passed seemed entranced by her beautiful pale breast. Ashley was worried she would feel self conscious of her nudity but as each person stared at her bare breast she forgot about any insecurities and felt herself becoming extremely aroused and her pussy wet in her tiny black bikini bottoms.

Stan led Ashley to a pair of beach chairs. He sat down then guided her to sit on his lap. She could feel his thick cock against her ass and she almost moaned as it brushed against her as she sat. Stan pulled her in and kissed her deeply. People smiled and stared as they passed as the pair passionately kissed. Ashley's full breast pressed against Stan's bare chest.

Ashley felt as though she could not take much more waiting as she felt Stan's cock growing harder against her round ass. Stan lifted her up to stand and he looped his fingers into the ties of her bikini bottom and gently pulled. The skimpy bottoms fell to her feet. Ashley became aware that there was now a small crowd standing just a few feet from them watching Ashley looked at the scene of bare breast women and men with erect cocks all watching as her husband undressed her.

Stan reached into the pocket of his shorts. He looked his wife in the eyes. "watch them." He said nodding his head towards the crowd. "I have surprise for you."

Ashley eyes surveyed over the crowd of nude people. The short girl who had watched last night stood by the front of the crowd biting her lip in anticipation. Ashley wanted to feel the girls mouth on her breast. Ashley felt something cold on her chest but didn't look as instructed by her husband. Stan dropped his shorts to the ground and his wide cock sprung free brushing against Ashley's bare stomach.

"Now you can look." Stan said with a devious smile on his face. Ashley looked down at her engorged tits. Written in dark purple across her chest read. 'Please suck my tits.' She giggled as Stan sat back down he guided her with her back towards him and her tits to the crowd to slide down onto his lap. She felt as his cock slid into her tight waiting pussy. She let out a soft moan as his wife cock filled the entirety of her little pussy. 14 years of marriage and it still felt like a perfect fit like that's where his cock belonged. There was an audible sound of excitement from the crowd. Immediately as Stan began to gently thrust into her a couple made their way to ashley. They knelt down in the sand in front of her and began.

The man was the first to put his mouth around her breast, milk gushed from Ashley's aching tits. The woman joined in and almost instantly she turned wild. Feverishly sucking, licking, and biting at Ashley's breast. Ashley wrapped a hand around the back of each person's head pushing her tits deep into their mouths. Ashley orgasmed as she called out her husband's name and the crowd burst into cheers. She felt Stan's hard cock pumping harder his long thrust enough to turn any women into a moaning whore. Ashley reveled in the thought that her husband could make any women cum and scream his name but he only wanted her. The couple sucking at her tits couldn't seem to pull themselves away from Ashley's tits. Ashley grope squeezed at the women's breast to which the lady moaned and then slid her hand down the man's body brushing her fingers across his erect cock.

Ashley looked up and realized the crowd had turned into a line. All waiting impatiently.

Ashley commanded it and the couple moved and were replaced by two young men who drank and bit at her breast she could feel their hard cocks against her thighs as they knelt before sucking. They were next replaced by whom Ashley could assume we're their partners; the two women drank greedily at Ashley's tits, milk pouring down their naked bodies. Ashley felt both womens hands glide up her thighs to meet at her clit. They had to take turns rubbing at Ashley's clit. Not much more could fit with Stan's thick cock pumping into her. Ashley shivered and orgasmed both women giggled with excitement as they were sprayed by Ashley's orgasm.

Soon with each new pair of mouths Ashley would scream and squirt onto Stan's cock he was now pounding ferociously at her soaked pussy. As the line came to the last person Ashley saw the short young woman from last night. Her tits were drained and the crowd cheered and called for more.

Ashley rose from her husband's lap and guided the young women to lay on the now flat beach lounger. Ashley pulled her husband to stand behind her as she straddled the girl's face. The young woman without hesitation buried her face in Ashley's soaked wet pussy as Stan slid his wide cock back into his wife from behind he began to thrust hard both women soon moaning as Ashley swirled her fingers around the girl's clit.

Stan pounded harder and harder till Ashley squirted again on the face of the girl below her who in turn moaned loudly into Ashley's pussy and came herself. Ashley kept squirting with each huge thrust of her husband's cock. She knew he was nearing his own climax so Ashley stood up to Stan's surprise he looked at her confused Ashley knelt down beside her husband and taking his thick cock in her hand licking at the tip then guiding it to the girls mouth who was laying with her head still between his legs

Ashley leaned in and whispered into her husband's ear. "Fuck her little whore throat."

Stan did as his wife requested and began to thrust into the woman's mouth just as hard as he had just pounded Ashley's pussy. The girl gagged on his wife cock but didn't rebuff the intense thrusting. Ashley kissed at her husband's chest and stomach as she knelt in front of him. Just as Stan's thrust quickened to his finish Ashley lay her head on the girl's small tits, her mouth open and beckoning for her husband's cock. Stan pulled the length of his cock from the girls mouth and entered his wife's mouth for two hard thrust his cum filled Ashley's mouth. Ashley let it run down her cheek on to the young women's little breast the crowd around them in a circle cheered as Ashley swallowed her husband's cum then licked the remaining drops from the young woman's tits.

Together Ashley and Stan rose up and departed from the crowd that had gathered to watch them as they walked down the beach back to the resort Ashley realized the words still scrawled across her chest and each couple that passed she would stop and let them suck at her breasts. Stan would wrap his his hands around her breast from behind her and squeeze, jetting Ashley's warm milk into their mouths. His once again hard cock would push against her round ass Ashley would feel her legs go weak as each new pair of mouths made her orgasm and she'd feel Stan's strong arms wrap around her to hold her up as her legs went weak from each orgasm.

Ashley was exhausted and her massive tits drained by the time they made it back to their room. She lay on the large white bed to catch her breath. Stan laying beside her caressing her naked body. Ashley's mind wandered back to the short girl and she felt herself becoming wet again. The door of their room opened slowly and as if summoned the small breasted girl walked in looking at ashley.

"What's your name?" Ashley said as reached a hand down to squeeze her husband's hard cock. Letting her hand gently slide up and down it's length.

"Rachel." The girl stammered. Her eyes had not left Ashley's breast since she entered the room. "I don't know why I couldn't stop myself from coming here." Ashley stood up from the bed she wrapped a hand through Rachel's brown hair and guided her mouth to her breast. The girl wrapped her soft lips around Ashleys sucking like she desperately needed Ashley's milk.

Ashley looked back at her husbands strong nude body his large cock was rock hard and he grinned at her.

"I think we have a new sex toy to use for our vacation." Ashley said to her husband as a devious smile broke across her face.