Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 18 - Continued

Story Info
The bar night continues as Ashley seduces a waitress.
804 words
4.83
945
2
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina could not believe what she had just witnessed. She had gone to a crowded booth in her section to take their drink orders and found herself mesmerized, unable to move or respond to what she was witnessing. The most beautiful woman she had ever laid eyes on was bare chested and straddling a dark hair bearded man she could only assume was the woman's husband as two other women sucked at the woman's breasts.

Gina should've been shocked or appalled by what she walked into but she couldn't explain it. All she felt was a roaring desire to be one of those women. Sucking at the pale breast of that gorgeous woman.

She tried to compose herself but she could not escape the longing she felt. She made her way back to the booth. With the order of drinks as she approached she felt a twinge of disappointment that everyone appeared as though what she had just witnessed moments before hadn't happened.

Gina tried not to stare at the big breasted, pale, blonde woman but she couldn't pull her gaze away. The woman looked at her and smiled and Gina felt like she was going to melt.

The woman adjusted her low cut dress almost exposing some of her large breast and Gina couldn't take it anymore. She quickly placed the drinks down and rushed away. She made her way to the bar where she quickly dropped her empty tray and rushed to the ladies room. She couldn't get a hold of herself as she stood at the sink looking at her own reflection but thinking only of her customers' perfectly contoured cleavage.

The door opened behind her and she tried to ignore it. Until she felt a small soft hand slide around her hip from behind grabbing a handful of her black T-shirt. She spun around quickly and was enveloped in a passionate kiss. She could feel the other woman's breast pressing against her own and she was powerless to resist her urges.

The girl pulled herself back and looked into Gina's eyes.

"Did you like what you saw earlier?" The woman asked

Gina nodded yes meekly unable to believe what was happening.

"I'm Ashley," the woman said before kissing down the length of Gina's neck. "And you are?"

Gina felt Ashley's full lips against her neck again and her erect nipples against her own she could barely think to reply. "Gina." She finally answered.

Ashley reached a hand down, slipping it into Gina's tight black leggings and pushing two fingers deep into her drenched pussy. Gina moaned as Ashley's fingers slid in and out of her.

Ashley pulled the low neckline of her shirt down her massive milk filled breast springing free. Wrapping her hand around the back of Gina's head she pulled the girl into her breast as she stroked her clit.

Gina wrapped her lips around Ashleys nipple and as warm milk filled her mouth she moaned. Milk dribbled down her face and chin. Ashley began to thrust her fingers deeper into Gina's pussy, reveling in the girl's moaning uncontrollably as she tried to swallow mouthfuls of Ashley's milk.

Gina began to shake as she moaned loudly against Ashley's now pouring breast. Ashley thrusted her fingers harder into the girl until Gina came squirting into Ashley's hand.

Ashley pulled her fingers free and turned Gina around. Ashley sat back onto the bathroom counter pulling up her skirt and spreading her legs. As though it was instinct Gina plunged her face between Ashley's legs licking at Ashley's wet pussy the taste driving Gina to plunge her tongue deeper and deeper into Ashley.

Ashley leaned back against the mirrored wall squeezing her own tits till milk poured down her body. Gina's tongue swirled around her clit as Gina's fingers began to plunge deep into Ashley.

Ashley let out a moan as she squeezed her tits hard, spraying milk over Gina as she came and her squirt filled Gina's mouth. Gina moaned, lapping it all up.

Ashley, now satisfied, slid down from the counter and readjusting her clothes. "Are you coming home with me?" Ashley asked bluntly, smacking the girl's little ass then pulling her in close to kiss her deeply.

Ashley took Gina's hand leading her back out into the dimly lit bar. They approached the table where Ashley's husband and two play things were in conversation. Ashley leaned in whispering into her husband's ear.

Stan grinned as he slid out of the booth and kissed his wife. "Come on girls." Stan waved for the other two to follow. "We've got new plans."

Gina followed as the beautiful big breasted blonde led her out to the parking lot. The woman's big full breast bounced with each step and Gina felt a deep desire to wrap her mouth around them once again.