Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 19

Story Info
Hot tub vacation turns into groupsex.
1.3k words
4.4
1.4k
2
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ashley lay on the beach lounger looking out at the rolling waves she found herself getting distracted, from the normal beach enjoyment by every passing person staring at her large pale breasts that were barely covered by her black and yellow bikini top. She very quickly began to feel another type of enjoyment all together.

Her husband Stan sat next to her his eyes wandering from her pale curves out along the beach but always coming back to her beautiful body that he wanted so badly to touch. Ashley grinned as she caught sight of two young women staring at her mostly exposed breasts.

One girl was a skinny little brunette with petite feminine features, the other a short black girl with an ample figure and her breast bounced with each step she took. Ashleys eyes met the gaze of the two women and without looking away Ashley slowly reached down pulling the tiny bikini top away her hard nipples begging for their mouths. The skinny white girl giggled as the other woman took her hand and led her towards where Ashley and Stan were lounging.

Ashley smiled as they approached.

"Are you ladies enjoying the beach?" Ashley asked while reaching down and squeezing her breast gently just enough that a little stream of milk began to pour down her breast.

The two girls' responses were very different. The thin white girl giggled as the full bodied black woman stared at Ashley's chest longingly.

"This is Mandy," the thick girl said, gesturing to her blushing, giggling friend. "I'm Tanya." The girl had not looked away from Ashley's large pale breasts.

Stan spoke up from the seat beside his wife. "This is Ashley," he said, running a hand up his wife's body then firmly squeezing her breast. "I'm Stan. We were just about to head back to the vacation house for drinks." His hand caressed his wife's bare breast as he spoke. "You girls should join us."

Neither girl hesitated as Stan led the way down the beach towards the little cottage they were staying in. He shut the gate behind him as they entered the backyard.

Ashley turned to face the two girls as she stripped off her bikini top and dropped her small bikini bottoms around her feet. She approached the two girls. She slowly released the tie on Tanyas top letting her large breast spring free. Ashley slowly knelt down to pull the release the tie on her bottoms she kissed the girls thighs working her backup to wrap a hand around the back of her head and pulling her in close to kiss her passionately.

Mandy, still giggling and blushing, pulled away her bathing suit, her little white breast and small thin frame the complete opposite of Tanyas. Ashley took each girl's hand and led them to the deck then lowering herself into the rolling water of the hot tub.

Both girls followed eagerly. Ashley had barely sat down before Mandy's lips were sucking at Ashley's swollen nipples. Tanya sitting beside her reached her hand down between Ashley's thick thighs slipping two fingers deep into Ashley's waiting eager pussy.

Mandy began to moan into Ashley's breast as milk pumped into her mouth. Grabbed tightly at Ashley's other breast, her legs straddling Ashley's thigh rocking back and forth, her little wet pussy sliding against Ashley's skin in the bubbling water of the hot tub.

Stan returned from the cottage, setting down a handful of drinks and dropping his shorts. Ashley grinned as she heard Tanya gasp at the sight of her husband's thick cock.

Stan climbed into the hot tube pulling his wife free from the two women. He led the girls to sit beside each other with Ashley knelt with a knee between each of their legs. Both girls began to devour Ashley's breast as milk poured down their bodies.

Stan took up a position behind his wife and slowly guided his thick cock into his wife's pussy. Ashley moaned as she felt the waves of satisfaction hit her. Looking down at the two beautiful young women suckig at her tits as she felt her husband's strong body thrusting his cock deep into her she could not imagine how she could be more satisfied.

As Ashley became lost in her orgasm she felt Tanyas fingers begin to toy with her clit as Stan's cock filled her with each thrust. Ashley wrapped her arms around both girls' heads pulling them tightly into her breast. She could feel her tits being drained by their intense appetite. She began to moan uncontrollably as one orgasm turned into two and then into one unending orgasm. Ashley fell forward onto the two girls as she could take no more.

Stan pulled his hard throbbing cock from her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her deeply.

Ashley looked at her husband's thick waiting cock than the two girls. Led Stan to sit on the edge of the hot tub then pulled the two girls over and began to take turns seeing how deeply they could force Stans massive cock down their throats Ashley giggled as Tanya took the entirety of her husband's cock until she gagged. Mandy licking at Stan's shaft tried the same thing but her little mouth barely could get past the tip.

Ashley decided to show them how it was done. She opened her mouth accepting all of Stan's cock he gently s fingers into her hair and thrust as he fucked her face. Mandy licked at his balls as Tanya could not seem to remove her hands from Ashley's bouncing breast, grasping them tightly till more milk flowed freely from them.

Ashley pulled back from her husband. Then whispered in his ear. He grinned deviously. Ashley climbed out onto the deck.

"Keep that big cock happy till I get back." Ashley said as Tanya once again tried to force Stan's cock down her throat.

It was only a few moments till Ashley returned to find both girls licking and kissing at her husband's shaft. Mandy moaned in need as her little ass poked out of the rolling water of the hot tub.

Ashley pulled both girls out into the deck And Mandy once again blushed red, as she watched Ashley cinch down a purple strap on across Tanya's hips. Ashley pulled the tiny Mandy down to the deck with her spreading her legs to meet Ashley's own pussy. She rocked back and forth her own clit toying with Mandy's. Ashley watched as Stan sat behind Mandy wrapping his hands around her tiny waist then pummeled his massive cock into her tiny asshole. Mandy screamed with excitement as she felt the thick cock thrust deeply into her. Tanya took her cue as Ashley climbed into of Mandy to continue to scissor the petite slut and slowly thrusted the purple cock into Ashleys as.

Stans thrust quickened as Mandy began to orgasm. The small woman couldn't stop screaming. Ashley's next orgasm resulted in her squirting it soaked Mandy's pussy as Stan thrusted mercilessly into the girl's ass and Mandy fell back into him in a shaking uncontrollable orgasm. Stan lifted her free from his cock as she tried to recompose herself. He grabbed his wife pulling her on top of him as Tanya filled her little asshole with the purple strap on. Stan thrusted into his wife's drenched pussy.

Ashley could not stop orgasming as she was pounded from both directions. Her nails dug into her husband's shoulders as every thrust into her soaked pussy and her tight ass made orgasm again.

Ashley moaned deeply as she felt Stan's hot cum fill her pussy. Tanya pulled her head back by a fistful of her hair as she thrusted deeply into Ashley's as till she squirted onto her husband's cock.

As they climbed back into the hot tub to take a breath and enjoy the drinks they had almost forgotten about Ashley sat back onto her husband's lap feeling his cock already growing hard again. She couldn't wait for what would happen next.