All Comments on 'Ashley's Centaur Escapades Ch. 03'

by BaileyJensen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!

I'm loving this story! Poor Ashley and her painfully abused cunt, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

Please hurry with part 4....Ashley needs to get fucked and get pregnant with a female centaur baby making all the can take women green with envy and ensuring her place with the centaurs forever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Pages!!!

PLEASE write more pages....I have wanted horse cock since I was young and I am totally thrilled to find you! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please, please write story #4! This is my favorite I have ever read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is awesome.

More please?????!!!!!!!!!

Bfoxy435Bfoxy435almost 7 years ago
Very interesting

I am looking forward to the expansion of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my gosh yasss!!!!

But this was amazing! A short story that knew what it's audience wanted and perfectly got it's point across! I love your writing style and your self aware humour and want moar! No... NEED MORE!!!

Whould love to see another installment, maybe a few years latter there is someone else who comes to the city and helps Ashley keep up with all the centaurs? Maybe a male character that eats the fruit and becomes HUNG to satisfy the females?

ShadowineShadowineover 6 years ago
Thank you

Please continue this story! We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

this is fucking amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You need to make more... this story is epic

MediafoxMediafoxabout 4 years ago
Probably the best centaur story here!

Really liked these! Just found them and was sad to se that they are very old. Hoping some feedback can spark some life in the centaurs because I am dying to know what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes

I agree definitely the top 3 centaur story for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous