Ashley's Diapered Day Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley's humiliating conclusion to her adventure.
1.2k words
4.14
60k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally sitting in a comfy chair and having your nails done is one of the most relaxing experiences anyone could have. But Ashley's mind was nothing but filled with worry as she sat in the chair dressed in an outfit meant for a little girl, wearing a full, leaking diaper as her stomach started to cramp. Ashley kept glancing at the other ladies, wondering if any of them noticed anything was amiss.

The esthetician came back with a book of colors for her to choose from. She placed the heavy book in Ashley's lap which put even more pressure on her stomach but also her soaked diaper. Ashley could feel even more droplets of pee drip from the leg holes of her diaper. She quickly looked down and picked one of the first colors she saw.

"Oh, such a pretty color of pink you picked! Matches that pacifier we saw earlier."

Ashley turned a deep shade of red when the lady mentioned her pacifier. She hadn't even meant to pick pink for the nail color.

The lady came back and started working on her nails as Ashley's cramps started getting worse. She felt a building pressure in her bowls. Trying to hide her discomfort she shifted her weight but that caused her diaper to leak even more cold pee down her leg. She looked down and noticed that the tops of her white socks were starting to be discolored.

Ashley had no choice, she had to relieve some of this pressure. She lifted her bottom a bit from the seat and begged to herself that it was just a fart. A small short fart shot into her diaper. Unfortunately, it wasn't silent at all and the esthetician that was working on her nails looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry, just had some gas," said Ashley in the smallest quietest voice she could muster. Ashley could immediately start to smell it rising from her diaper. She snuck a glance at the other ladies around her and noticed that they had crinkled their noses but no one said anything.

Ashley could feel more rumbling in her tummy. Apparently, the gas had only been the start. She felt the pressure build again and thought that if she farted again then she could probably last through the rest of the appointment without any more incidents. She lifted her bum off the seat again as she felt the pressure build to its highest intensity yet. Wanting to be short and quick she pushed with all her might hoping that she could get a large amount of gas out in the shortest amount of time.

What ended up happening was something else entirely. A huge eruption of liquid diarrhea shot from her ass into her already wet diaper. Shocked, Ashley's mouth shot open as it continued to fill her diaper. The warm mush pooled in the bottom but quickly started moving its way to the front of the diaper. The pleasurable feeling of it all made Ashley moan slightly and her goal of stopping quickly was a passing fancy. Ashley kept pushing until she felt herself empty everything she had into her diaper. The pool of mush was already touching her soft bottom as she had herself lifted from the chair, which meant that it was a large pile to have ended up that high.

Ashley's gaze slowly fell to the esthetician that was only inches away from her when this happened. The lady had stopped all of what she was doing and was staring at Ashley with her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Umm excuse me, mam," said the esthetician as she quickly stood up and walked away. Ashley's face was as red as an apple as she just died from humiliation.

Ashley now started sitting back down as she wanted to crawl into the chair and hide from everyone. The warm pile of mush started pressing against her ass. She closed her eyes as she started sitting further and further down into the pile. The warm mush filled the front of her diaper and rubbed against her pussy. Ashley bit her lip and tried not to moan as the tingling sensation filled her again. This caused her to be caught off guard and lose her grasp and falls right into her diaper. She could feel diarrhea push out the back of her diaper band. The mess was way bigger than she originally thought. She could feel it riding up the crack in her back.

"What the..." came the surprised voice of the esthetician from across the room. Ashley followed her gaze to where she was looking. A puddle of baby formula was accumulating under Ashley's purse. Her bottle had fallen over and leaked all over her purse and soaked through and is now creating a puddle on the floor.

The esthetician turned around and looked at Ashley as she held up her purse. "IS THIS YOURS?" She said loudly. By this time the smell from Ashley's soiled diaper was reaching all the other ladies in the salon. Ashley quickly stood up and shuffled over to the purse. Fully aware of the sagging diaper peaking below her skirt now. She heard a loud gasp from the ladies behind her and she looked in one of the mirrors beside her. Her back was stained brown near the back of her waistband where the poop had slide all the way up her diaper. The bottom of her diaper was hanging below the skirt and was a dark shade of brown. There was no questioning or hiding it anymore. Everyone in the salon knew what was under her dress. Ashley, almost in tears of humiliation, grabbed her purse and waddled to the door. NO one said anything as she opened it and left. She could hear quiet murmurs as the door closed behind her.

Ashley sat nervously on the bus. Having waited 10 minutes for a bus to show up, she boarded it with her head down as the bus driver crinkled his nose from the smell. Ashley went to the back of the bus and sat down in her mushy soaked diaper with an audible squishing sound. Her mind was buzzing and her pussy was on fire with tingling feelings. Ashley's hand wandered down to the front of her skirt and she slowly started rubbing her diaper. She could feel all the pee and poop squish around in her diaper as she pushed harder and harder on it. Her mind raced back to the faces of all the ladies in the salon. She took out her pacifier from her purse and put it in her mouth, no longer caring who else was on the bus. She moaned softly into her pacifier as a deep orgasm grew inside of her. Her mind was a flurry of memories of pissing her diaper, humiliation, shitting it and finally the feeling of sitting in it. She grasped her diaper hard as she orgasmed into her already full diaper. A bell sound brought Ashley back to reality as she realized she had missed her stop home by two whole stops. She quickly got off and started her long walk home in her fully soiled diapers.

She was already looking forward to next weekend at her dentist's appointment.