Ashley's Gig Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley's new job reveals treachery and delight.
2.9k words
4.67
7.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was super excited about her first gig as a party clown but was a little apprehensive since she hadn't told her husband about it. Feeling a little self-conscious about dressing up and performing, she kept it a secret, hiding her makeup and costumes in her basement workroom. Since he had already left the house for what he said was a "work session" she was free to get ready in private without worry that he'd find out, feeling that as she became a better clown and was more comfortable and successful at it, she'd feel a little more confident about telling him. At any rate, this moment had her looking forward to getting ready and heading out in costume to see how she managed on her maiden voyage.

Tucking her short, dark hair under a tight skull cap, she meticulously applied her makeup in an intricate design before donning a bright blue wig of flowing curly locks to complete the look. She peered at herself in the mirror for a long while, "Damn, I don't even look like myself.... but wow, SOOO cute!!" She smiled and tried some funny faces before slipping into her baggy, polka dot jumpsuit and little, satin ballet slippers since she hadn't gotten any giant shoes after she found out how expensive they were. Though there was no need, she crept up the stairs stealthily and peeped out the kitchen window in the door to the driveway to see if anyone was around, not wanting to make a spectacle of herself on the way out. "Alright, let's do this!!" she mumbled to herself as she scrambled out the door and into her car, starting it up and backing out of the driveway in a hurry, cheering as she headed out of her subdivision without being seen!

Driving along in her makeup and costume and listening to the directions from the navigation app on her phone, Ashley thought about how she wanted to do well and impress her husband with her clowning. He has seemed weird and distant for quite a while now and she's not sure what she's doing or not doing to upset him. Since he makes really good money, she doesn't have to work and keeps their fancy house neat as a pin and she cooks well and does everything she thinks he might want from her. He still seems disappointed maybe. She couldn't decide what it was but maybe something new will help. She smiled and nodded, pulling into the parking lot of the country club where the party was being held. She'd been hired to entertain the kids at a company picnic so that the adults could socialize in peace.

After finding out where she was to set up, she opened her case on the small table that they had for her and got her balloons and other fun activities ready as people began to arrive. She smiled and goofed with the kids as they came over, doing a great job of introducing them to each other and breaking the ice so they could play with each other as well. She also met several company guests who had children there along with the big boss of the office, a very good looking giant black man with a brilliant smile who gave her a wink when he told her how cute she looked. Despite her married status, she felt weak in the knees, having always found black men attractive to a fault though she never talked about it as her family and husband were raging bigots, complaining when the topic came up about how he even worked for one and it just wasn't right.

Just then, as she was musing to herself how he'd be outraged at this event seeing yet another black man in charge, she happened to glance up and who should she see but her husband some distance away, coming from the parking lot. She peered with her mouth hanging open as the kids batted at each other with the balloon swords she'd just made for them, mumbling to herself, "What's he doing here?..... and.... wait a minute. Who's that he's with?" Her stomach knotted up as she watched her husband stroll into the party with a big titted, jiggly assed bimbo with a giant poof of bleach blond hair. Her vision clouded red as he hugged her close and kissed her with an inappropriate amount of passion. As he talked with the other guests who all seemed to know him and this woman, it dawned on her that this was his office party and they all thought this blond was his wife.

With her head spinning, she forced a smile and made a joke with the kids that she had to go potty and raced off to hide in the restroom, rage, panic, and despair jostling for room in her head. Gripping the edge of the counter she stared at her reflection in the mirror, heart and breath racing, "What the fuck... what am I gonna do? How can he be doing this to me?" As the door opened, she turned to see the blond who came with her husband. Her eyes wide for a moment, she was about to bolt, but then got a good look at the woman. In the brief moment she had to get a good close look at her, she saw that she really was just a dumb bimbo with too much makeup and terrible hair.

The bimbo smiled at her, chewing on a wad of gum, "Oh hey, a clown!! So cute!! Hiya!" before entering a stall to take care of her business. Ashley suddenly didn't feel so panicked, thinking to herself, "That's who he chooses to cheat on me with? Oh my god, for real?" Thinking to herself about what a cheap slut she was up against, she just huffed and rolled her eyes as she strolled back out to clown around with the kids, seething rage under her cheerful smiley demeanor.

Only once during the party did her husband and his bimbo come near while she worked and he didn't give the faintest hint that he recognized her, her makeup and the circumstances working in her favor. She looked right at him and gave her biggest smile and waved, doing a little clowney dance even and he just laughed and nodded, oblivious. As they strolled away, the gears of vengeance turned in her head, "Oh, I'll get you back, you dickhead. Don't even think you'll get away with this...." She had already resolved to let him keep his secret since she relied on his income for her lifestyle, but that doesn't mean that she would just sit idly by while he had his fun and games, "Oh no, I'm gonna have my fun too while you foot the bill alright...."

Later, as the party started to wind down and the kids all drifted away to join their parents, Ashley packed up her case and headed to the main building, hot and tired from her clowning, satisfied that she was well received by the kids and parents, and still seething deep down over witnessing her husband's infidelity. He had left quite a while ago with his slut, no doubt to shack up and sweat on each other at some cheap motel, but whatever. At least she doesn't have to see it for the time being. As she entered, lost in thought, intending to find the woman who organized the party and who hired her, she walked right into the boss man as she turned a corner. It was like walking into a brick wall as he was huge and powerful, sending her falling backwards to sprawl on the floor, arms out and legs spread wide up in the air just like a clown might actually fall on purpose. "OH MY GOD!! I'm so sorry!!!" she stuttered, scrambling to her feet, reaching down to grab her case and standing straight as she could, staring up at him, marveling to herself how utterly delicious he was up close as he stood looking back down at her, a wide smile on his lips. "Oh, no problem. Are you ok? You seem a little distracted.... By the way, you did a marvelous job today. The kids seemed to have a great time."

"I'm fine, all good. I was just trying to find the assistant. I think her name is Debbie... to, you know, wrap things up and get paid or whatever. And thanks, by the way. This is actually my first job as a clown and I had a great time. The kids were great." she stammered, suddenly self conscious about how little and goofy she looked at the moment, plus the nagging irritation at her philandering spouse.

The man smiled down at her and chuckled, "Oh, Debbie's daughter got sick from too much cake so she's already left, " he boomed, his voice seeming like velvet thunder to her, along with his gaze making her knees weak again. "But I can take care of you. I'm the CEO, Calvin Lancaster. Would you mind coming with me?" he said as he turned to head back the way he had come.

Without realizing she was speaking out loud and distracted and reckless over the events of the day, she muttered, "Mmmmmm, I'd love for you to take care of me, if ya know what I mean, right?... please do... " Her eyes went wide and she stopped in her tracks frozen when it dawned on her what she'd done.

Calvin stopped as well, turning to look back at her, smiling again, but this time a raised eyebrow and surprised look, "Oh? Is that so? Well,we'll have to see what we can do to take care of a cute little clown like yourself." She couldn't tell what exactly he meant but she had the feeling she needed to capitalize on the situation as they both started again down the hall, turning to enter a large, dark conference room dominated by a large table with chairs down each side.

Calvin closed the door and locked it, "For a little privacy is all...." before he turned and started to speak. Before he could say a word, she had closed the distance between them, thoughts of her husband and her own need and his suggestive comment just now swirling in her head, clouding her thoughts, her arms suddenly around him, cutting him off as she pulled him close. He growled in his chest, leaning down to kiss her violently, smearing her painted lips, his tongue in her mouth, hands squeezing her narrow, tight ass through the baggy costume.

He broke the kiss long enough to grab the front of her jumpsuit, pulling the snaps down the front open before yanking it off her shoulders and raking the straps of her bra down to free her small breasts, her nipples suddenly tight from the air conditioning and her sudden arousal. He reached around to deftly unfasten the clasp, leaning down to kiss and tease her, dragging the costume down farther, her panties with it until she was naked but for the bright, polka dot jumpsuit bunched around her ankles, the blue wig, and the makeup on her face. His fingers found her slit already juicy and hot as she could only clutch at his shoulders, head thrown back, moaning as he molested her. "That's a good, hot little clown... I know what you need and I'm gonna take care of you alright... right now, ok?" he growled in a low hoarse tone as he spun her around and pushed her down across the large table, her breasts pressed against the cold surface, her bare ass up, rustling sounds as he unfastened his trousers with one hand, the other mauling her firm ass flesh.

She gasped when she felt the thick head of his cock rubbing up and down her quivering sex, his hands on her ass, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... yes please.... please please please..." She was beside herself, her mind reeling from the thoughts of everything that had happened that day plus her own impending infidelity. She never thought she'd stray, but this is how it is and she had no doubts in her mind. She wiggled her ass impatiently, sucking in her breath as he suddenly pressed into her, his thick cock head splitting her open and sliding just inside before pausing. She moaned loudly as he began to fuck in and out, surging forward a little more with each stroke, stretching her around his girth as he worked it in deeper and deeper.

She gasped and whimpered, surprised by how big he was, being only accustomed to her husband's thoroughly mediocre size. The several men she'd been with in college had not even come close to the monstrous size of Calvin's god-like cock, which was continuing to grind in and out of her now quivering, sopping wet cunt, deeper and deeper until it nudged against her cervix, still not fully encased by her straining fuck hole. She reached back to grip the edge of the table, bolts of lightning shooting from his cock through her whole being, his hands gripping her slender hips tightly, his dark, well muscled thighs against hers each time he lunged into her until finally, he drove her over the edge.

She saw stars, her body convulsing around the dark pole buried inside her as her orgasm bloomed, wave after wave crashing over her, her scream a long silent gasp. She spasmed for what seemed an eternity, coming very close to losing consciousness while her lover mercilessly pounded her, legs shaking uncontrollable, arms flopping beside her squirming torso. When she finally regained her senses, she marveled at how much more completely stuffed she felt, her whole body tingling, when she realized that he had slipped his thumb into her ass while she was out of her mind cumming, and was now wiggling it in and out as he fucked her hard and deep. The new sensation along with the relentless cock stretching and pounding her cunt sent her into space once more, her eyes rolling up, stars exploding in her brain as she came again, screaming and crying, convulsing and shaking. This time however, her spasming vagina gripped the dark Adonis's cock harder and longer, stroking him to his own finish, his huge member swelling even more before exploding inside her, hosing her insides with copious strings of molten goo.

When she regained her senses, exhausted and dripping with sweat, Calvin was leaning over her, his hands on either side of her supporting his weight, cock still embedded in her sloppy, twitching cunt. With a groan, he stood straight, his softening dick slipping from her with a wet, squelching sound, followed by a rush of cum drooling from her gaping pussy to ooze down her thighs, asshole tingly and twitching from it's recent invasion. He flopped in one of the chairs, smiling at the sight of her still bent over the table with her sloppy, stretched sex on display, "MMmm... you are one hot, nasty little clown. Do you feel sufficiently taken care of?" She could only smile back over her shoulder and nod, feeling too weak to even move.

After they had a chance to catch their breath and recover, Ashley rolled over and pushed herself up to sit on the edge of the table, a pool of sticky goo forming around her ass as it leaked from her, grinning and wiggling as she slid around in the mess. Calvin, suddenly remembering, pulled out his cell phone, "I guess we should take care of the paperwork, right? Do you take Venmo?" She blinked and remembered herself, starting to think clearly again after her recent brain explosion and only nodded. "Great. I don't even know your name...., " he said, opening the payment app.

"Oh, I'm Ashley Cavendish, " she stated, "I guess Debbie has all that info."

"Cavendish?" he looked up at her, "We have a manager named Cavendish. You wouldn't happen to be related to...."

She sighed and looked at him with a deadpan expression, "Yeah, Jeff is my husband."

"Ah, I see. Interesting... so I suppose you know about Brenda then." He grinned at her, seeming amused by how things are playing out.

"Oh, is that her name? I just found out today, but yeah, now I do." she smirked, gritting her teeth, the rage returning under the surface.

"Even more interesting... so I'm assuming he didn't recognize you? Doesn't know that you know? That puts a little bit of a spin on how we ended up where you and I are at the moment, huh?" he said matter of factly, putting the pieces together and genuinely amused, nodding his head and considering the situation.

She shook her head, "No, and I'd like to keep it that way. His significant income has me enjoying a lifestyle that I'd rather not give up." She smiled and shrugged, her hands out, "He can have his fun if he likes. I've just found out that I can have mine too, if you know what I mean..."

Calvin laughed out loud at that and hit the send button in the Venmo app, "I've paid you somewhat more than what the agreed upon amount probably was. I didn't think it'd be inappropriate to add a tip."

She bent over to reach down into her clown suit pocket to grab her phone, eyes wide at the amount, "OH!! That's generous! Thank you so much!" She glanced up with a sultry grin, "If you ever need a clown again, or even if you don't, give me a call why don't you?"

He nodded as he typed her number into his contacts, "I'm sure I will. In fact, I'm certain of it."