Part 01 - Zoe on a Business Trip

Story Info
Last night in Lisbon, but Zoe will remember it.
1.4k words
4.27
11.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought this business trip to Lisbon could not get any better when my eyes met his across the table. A tall, handsome black man, well dressed, well put, and, as I was going to learn in a while, very well hung.

He smiles; I smile back at him as I sip the magnificent Portuguese wine I ordered. Immediately take out my phone and text.

Me: "There's this handsome dude here whose eyes are obviously all over me!"

ZeHusband: "What are you waiting for?! Go ahead and have fun; I expected you to have somebody even earlier!"

ZeHusband: "Don't forget the pictures! Or at least tell me what happened afterward!" followed by a kiss emoji.

I love this man. Anyhow, I look up from my phone to see if he's staring at me, and with all my surprise, I see his gorgeous bald head smiling 2 feet away from me.

"Would you leave down your phone and look at me for a second," he says with a deep and confident voice. Now that's a dominant dude, I say to myself.

"Sorry, it was my husband," I say smilingly, wanting to see how he grunts and vanishes away in a rush when he learns I'm married.

"Yeah, I noticed your ring." he smiles. "Will your husband or this ring stop us from having a good night tonight?" putting his hand over mine with such confidence.

I feel his firm grip, but I immediately understand he can squeeze me much stronger than that. And that is precisely what I imagine - how he tosses me around the bedroom with all his manly power.

"Do you want some wine?" I ask without answering his question.

He smiles playfully and says, "I'm Luis. Nice to meet you."

"Zoe," gosh, this deep voice makes me wet. "Tell me, Luis, are you from Portugal?" I ask him trying to keep the conversation running.

"Look, Zoe. We can sit here all night and ask each other many questions. Know each other and blah blah... or we can go to my place, so I can tie you up and do whatever I seem appropriate to do with you. What do you say?"

What the fuck is going on?! I mechanically take my phone, open Uber, and hand it over to him without saying a word.

I don't know how I constantly get into such messes, but I will think about that later if I survive the night.

The car comes, and we don't say a word while we ride. He doesn't look at me; he doesn't talk to me. What did I get myself into?

In a while, we stop in front of an old but well-maintained townhouse. We pass through the yard lined with Portuguese-themed tiles. I walk behind him and see his massive back and his gorgeous butt. He opens the big wooden door, and we enter his magnificent old house. He might be a bit odd, but he definitely has a taste.

We enter the enormous living room; he quickly makes me a gin-tonic and pours himself a drink. Then sits down on a chair and imperatively tells me.

"Take off your dress." I immediately comply, put my purse and glass on the ground and take off my sundress. Seeing me with my green matching bra, panties, and high heel sandals, I feel he's breathless. There's no man alive who can withstand this view. I remember something, quickly grab my purse and take my phone out. I make a couple of steps toward him, and my heels echo all over the living room.

"You have to take pictures," I say, giving him my phone. "Lots of them and no videos. It's for my husband. I will never leave him empty-handed, so to say."

He takes the phone, opens the camera, and, without saying a thing, takes a picture of me standing half naked before him. God knows what horrible picture he took; most men, in general, are bad photographers.

He looks straight at me without saying a word. At this moment, I realize what he wants. I lie down on his knees with my face facing the floor.

"I have to punish you for ignoring me tonight for so long." he slaps my ass pretty hard. The noise reverberates throughout the whole house. And maybe outside of it. I feel the needling pain seconds after the slap. I can imagine how my cheek turned scarlet red as blood pumped onto where his hand stood a while ago.

"Now, as we have this out of our way, come with me," he says, grabbing me by the hand, then quickly taking me away from the chair and into the middle of the living room. He takes a remote from a table nearby, presses a button, and I see how а long black leathered lever is coming toward us from the ceiling. The lever stops precisely at my head level. I haven't noticed that he now holds my two fists with his enormous strong right hand, and in the other, he has his leather belt, which he managed quickly to take off.

"Hey, I wanted to take this off, with my teeth if possible," I say to myself, slightly disappointed. Then he skilfully ties my hands with the end of his belt and tosses the other end over the lever. Then he quickly fixates this belt for the lever with some mechanism. Not the first time he's done this. I'm on the stage of a magic show and being used as the girl who will be split into two. That was true; I was divided in two by his enormous dick. He pushes a button again, and my hands go up in the air so I can stand on my heels but cannot move. Everything in me pulsates my thoughts, my vagina, my muscles; I can barely keep my hands up. "Click" I hear the sound of my camera shutter. "Mike will be thrilled," I note to myself.

He walks around me like I'm a statue in a museum. Then I feel his hand touching my body as he circles me. As he keeps a steady pace with one swift move, he tears down my bra and tosses it away. I gasp in surprise. My breasts are fully exposed, and my nipples are pointing out and hard. His fingers are now tapping my belly and my back. One more swift movement and my all-wet panties are off, and then suddenly in my mouth. I can taste myself. My legs are shivering, and I try to instinctively close them by getting my thighs closer to one another. "Click," another photo is taken. I hear his shoes tapping on the floor and feel his hands tapping my body. As he circles around me, the noise from his shoes suddenly stops behind me. It is quiet, like in a dungeon. I cannot see what he's doing at all. I still shiver from excitement. Then I feel it, a firm slap on my other ass cheek. So strong that I scream, although ineffectively, as my pants are in my mouth. My body convulses from the pain. But my mind is in ecstasy.

"Light" is your safe word, he rumbles in my year. Then "Click" another picture.

He's still behind my back; I can feel him. I hear pants unzipping and shirt unbuttoning. Then his hand quickly unties the belt as I fall onto the wooden floor. He comes in front of me, fully naked. The first thing I notice is how colossal he looks naked. Tall, abs, substantial muscle thighs, enormous hands. I'm sure he will break me if he squeezes me really hard. As my eyes are mesmerized by this view, they suddenly notice something. Shivers come down my spine. Right before my face, I see a long, thick, and hard black cock. A monster. A damn good-looking monster. With an ample head and broad base, what I see in front of me is one of the most perfect cocks I've ever seen. I don't wait for an invite; I crawl towards him and push my head towards his thigh. His cock is now lying on my face. And it is far bigger than it. "Click" another picture. I cuddle in his thigh, feeling the inevitable damage he will leave to my body.

He steps over me so my head is right between his legs; I impulsively go for his balls. My mouth and tongue are all over them.

All I know is I want this dick inside me. Now.