Ashley's Gig Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded yes, "I don't think I've ever been better in my life! Although... a little sore and exhausted. I've never done anything close to that before. You guys gave me workout..." Standing naked and messy in his immaculate kitchen made her fidget uneasily even though she'd just experienced several hours of gangbang debauchery at his hands, she still couldn't help but feel self-conscious. While he made her a cup of tea, she glanced nervously around, admiring the opulence of his home while feeling herself rather small and weird in her makeup and sticky state, "I'm sorry... maybe I should get going. I don't wanna make a mess or cause any trouble. By the way, do you know what happened to my outfit?" She held up the tutu, clutching her red pumps in the other hand.

Calvin just laughed, "HAHAA!! At least have some tea before you go running off. And one of the the guys took your little red silky bits as a souvenir. You'll just have to make due with what you've got." He grinned at her, leering and thinking about her driving home in nothing but the tutu and stockings, "Hope you don't get pulled over."

When the tea was ready, he slid it across the counter, "Go ahead and sit. The cleaning people will take care of any messes." He paused, considering for a moment, "So, I realized you wanted to pay Jeff back for screwing around on you, but I would have thought fucking his boss would have been enough. I never thought a prim housewife would be into an interracial gangbang. You don't have to answer, but I'm just curious. I know you don't need the money and you were really into it, so what gives?" He sat next to her, his warm smile bright and reassuring as he struggled to understand.

She thought for a moment but then just took a breath and explained, staring down at her tea cup, "Well... it started with Jeff and his bimbo, but then got me to thinking.... Everyone I've known my whole life are all bigots, so I guess I kind of was too...." She glanced up at Calvin sheepishly to gauge his reaction but found him still smiling and non-judgmental, eliciting only a slight shrug from him as if it was really nothing. Feeling encouraged, she decided to spill the beans and come clean, "But in the back of my mind, I've always been attracted to black men. In fact, ever since my first clown job, I get weak in the knees every time I thought about you or that day, so tonight.... well, it was such a fantasy of mine. I almost died when you texted me. Plus..." She paused again, unsure if she should go on, but relented, "I've heard the term 'reparations' and thought I could do my part to, you know...." She just looked up at him again and shrugged.

Calvin laughed out loud at that, nodding as he slapped his hand on the counter, "Now that's something I never expected to hear from someone like you." Then he lowered his voice conspiratorially though there was no one else there and glanced around as if checking to see if the coast was clear, "Between you and me, if you want to make" he made air quotes around the word, " 'reparations' I'm more than cool with that. You can be my little queen of spades any time you want cause you're one hot little piece of ass the way you treated me and my friends tonight." With that, he moved over to wrap his well muscled arm around her to hug her close, not worrying about her messy state.

Ashley sighed and melted up against him, imagining future fun and games with Calvin and his friends maybe, "Ok, so I don't know what that means... to be a queen of spades. I'm sure I'd love to be, you know... your queen of spades if that's what you want." Feeling as happy as she was at the moment, she'd already decided that it didn't matter if Jeff or anyone else found out or what they thought of her now. She'd turned a corner and had become someone new. A better person than before. And certainly not some cheap bimbo with bleached hair, that's for sure.

Laughing out loud again, Calvin just shook his head, "You don't know what a queen of spades is? Really? Well don't go agreeing to it before you've found out and given it some thought, ok? Here's what that is...." He turned to face her, unable to keep from glancing down to leer at her petite, naked, cum crusted body before smiling up into her eyes, "Ok. A white woman who's pledged herself to serving black men sexually. As in fucking any black man that wants her and only black men... unless she's being paid. You understand?" He watched her eyes go wide in surprise, but a smile creeping across her lips, "So if you're walking in the mall and a black man wants you, knowing you're a queen of spades, you'll just take his hand and follow him where ever to give yourself to him, whether you know him or not. Is that really something you'd be into?"

Ashley squirmed in her seat, eyes wide and heart fluttering. She'd never heard of such a thing and had never considered anything like that, "Oh my god... I uh.... Yeah, that's definitely worth considering, I mean. I wouldn't rule it out is all I'm gonna say right now." As she sipped nervously at her tea, she wondered if she could even be like that. Should she? It's so extreme and she'd never be able to keep it secret, so she'd have to go all in. Could she?

She could feel Calvin's bemused eyes as he watched her consider becoming a sex toy for any black man that wanted her, shaking his head in disbelief at what he'd unleashed in this proper little white housewife. She felt a thrill at what he must be thinking of her, but it finally hit her how exhausted and sore she was.

Draining her cup, she wearily slid off the bar stool onto still wobbly legs, "I guess I'd better get going... I'll think about that queen of spades thing. It certainly sounds like fun, but.... " She paused, considering, "I think I should pay you back. I mean, I had a really good time and don't feel like I deserve it really..."

He cut her off, reassuring her, "No, that's yours. All the guys pitched in and we more than got our money's worth." He wrapped his arm around her again, leading her to the door, her tutu clutched in her hand along with her shoes, "But I won't pay you again, ok? And I'd like to call you if that's cool. Maybe for more fun like we've already had? I don't need a girlfriend, but I wouldn't mind having a hot, white piece of ass like you around for a little fun. You up for that?" As they got to the door, he opened it and gave her a little nudge out onto the porch.

Before turning to go to her car, she turned, nodding and smiling, "Oh yes, please. Call me any time you want. I'll do anything you want, but please call." She quickly dashed to her car, wondering why she'd said that out loud and also if anyone was watching a naked white woman getting in her car at a black man's house in the middle of the night. She took back streets home, her mind reeling over everything that had happened and what could happen going forward. Could she really be that kind of person? Could she be a queen of spades? What on earth would happen if she did?

12