Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 13

Story Info
Someone from the past comes back.
2.9k words
3.4
5.1k
9

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, amwf, wmaf, and small penis humiliation/encouragement. All characters are fictional and over 18.

The world of this story is different from our own, please exercise suspension of disbelief.

This is part 13 of a larger story.

====

The next morning, Cindy comes back smelling like sweat and sex. She cuddles next to me, and her hand slides under my underwear and starts stroking my morning wood.

"Baby, do you want to know what happened last night?" Cindy asks. I nod.

"Well, we went to fuck Frank." Cindy continues, feeling me tense up. "And it was so good, baby. A few of his friends were there too. There was a lot of fucking."

Cindy flips me around and gets her face close to my dick. However, she's simply stroking me.

"Oh, and then he made some post on his network to ask everyone to come and fuck us. Too bad you didn't see it; otherwise, you could have came and fucked your own girlfriend." Cindy laughs.

"Oh wait, actually you couldn't. The post did ask for only guys with big dicks." Cindy teases. "I think you would have liked to see me getting fucked by a hundred dudes."

"A hundred dudes?" I say with surprise.

"Well, I don't know the exact number. But it was somewhere there." Cindy speeds up with her stroking hand.

"They were in a line, fucking me again and again. Cocks filled my mouth and my pussy all night. I haven't gotten any sleep last night, being fucked by BIG cocks, all because you can't satisfy me." As she utters those words, I cum into her hand.

Cindy gulps down my dick to catch all the cum coming out. After a moment of sucking, she swallows everything.

"Fuck, baby. That felt so good. Although.. you fucked all those guys? Really?" I ask.

"No, baby. It's all a lie." Cindy laughs. "There weren't any posts or a hundred guys. Just Frank and his friends."

"Wait.. did you fuck Frank and his friends then?"

"Nope. Although I REALLY REALLY wanted to.." Cindy let out a frustrated chuckle. "I just sat on the side while they fucked my friends again and again. I was super horny, too, so I just masturbated to that view."

Before I could say anything, she adds, "Oh. I did suck Frank's cock though. I just couldn't resist. It was so hot. I hope you'll forgive me, baby." Cindy gives me the puppy-dog eyes.

"Ok, ok.." I have no choice but to forgive. Because hearing that made my cock hard again.

"Yay!" Cindy shouts as she jumps onto my lap. "I knew that would make you hard." She has a big smile on her face as she plunges herself onto my cock.

"Now, you have to fuck me until I am satisfied, for making me wait all night." Cindy says as she pushes me down.

After a long while, when we are both exhausted and cuddling, Cindy speaks to me again.

"So.. Frank wants to fuck again."

I turn my head to look at her.

"And.. I don't HATE the idea. We would just do something similar to last time. He'll come and fuck me in front of you."

"Uhm.." I'm hesitating.

"Come on, baby. It'll be hot." Cindy encourages me.

"Do you want to fuck him again?" I ask.

"Just a little bit. Like I said before. A big dick is nice once in a while." Cindy answers honestly.

"Ok.. then yea, let's do it." I answer.

"Great! You are the best!" Cindy gives me a big kiss. "I'll take care of everything. Just wait for your surprise!"

Cindy got busy preparing. For the next few days, she mostly ignores me and types away on her phone. We didn't have sex, either.

Then one night, Cindy notifies me to get ready and put on some blindfolds.

As I do, she leads me to the room, and I feel cuffs sliding around my wrists.

"Oh? What's this, baby? Not sure I signed up for this." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"You'll love it." And before I could protest, she locks up my legs as well.

Then I felt something being shoved into my mouth. I couldn't say anything.

She took off my blindfold and says, "Ok, come on in!"

Frank walks in, and says, "Finally. I've saved up a lot of cum for you, I hope your pussy is ready."

"It is, Frank. My pussy is ready to be filled with some big cocks." Cindy says with a smile.

"What a slutty girl. Is your boyfriend's dick not enough for you?" Frank asks, even though he knows the answer.

"No. My boyfriend's asian." Cindy looks at me. "His small asian cock is nowhere near enough to satisfy me. That's why I need your big white cock." Cindy looks back at Frank with fuck me eyes.

She walks over and starts undressing Frank. She kneels down, and when she pulls out his cock, it slaps against her face.

Cindy turns to me and says, "God, Justin. Look at this cock. It's not even hard yet, and already it's way bigger than yours."

She begins licking and sucking on it like it's the tastiest thing in the world.

"It tastes so much better than yours, baby." Cindy says between licks. "So much longer.. so much thicker.. so much bigger."

Cindy strips and starts playing with herself while sucking on that huge cock.

"You must be lonely over there, baby. But luckily, I found someone to keep you company." Cindy says.

The door opens, and my asian ex-girlfriend Anna walks in. My eyes widen with disbelief.

"Hey Justin." Anna says, hesitantly making eye contact.

I can't do anything but let out a groan.

"Ehm. Sorry for walking out on you like that. I needed time to think about what I wanted. And.." Anna says before being cut off by Cindy.

"Don't just stand there, take out his dick, Anna."

Anna starts undressing me. As she takes out my hard dick, she says, "Ah. Just as small and tiny as I remembered."

Anna begins jerking it with two fingers while taking off her own clothes.

Once she did, she moves right beside me, skin on skin, my dick touching her pussy. She kisses me all over, grinding her clit on my dick. She whispers into my ear, "I want you back, Justin. Can you take me back? I enjoyed that life more than I imagined." Then, with a slight pause, she continues, "It will be like right before I left, I get to fuck any big cocks I want, and come back to your side after. Cuckolding you just adds that spice and comfort I don't get elsewhere." She stares into my eyes, waiting for a reply.

I look over to Cindy, but Anna pulls my head back. "It's ok. Cindy already agreed. She said it's alright."

After a brief consideration, I nod my head.

Anna looks really happy. She moves forward, shoving my dick up into her pussy. The warmth of her pussy feels overwhelming, as does her tightness.

Anna starts sliding back and forth while touching and kissing me all over. I can feel her trying to reach as deep as she can, craving every inch of my little dick.

However, within 10 thrusts, her tight pussy made me blow my load.

"Wait what? That's it?" Anna looks surprised.

"You didn't used to last this short." She states.

Anna walks back to Cindy, asking her, "What did you do with him? He came in a few seconds!"

"I didn't do anything, I found him like this." Cindy replies with a smile.

"Oh, and try this one instead." Cindy passes the huge cock she's sucking on to Anna.

Anna spreads her pussy and backs up onto that huge cock. She screams as she does, "Ooouch. So huge." She looks over at me. "I didn't fuck anyone for a while to stay tight for you, Justin. But you barely got to use it."

She continues, "We've barely got back together for 1 minute, and I'm already fucking a big white cock. How do you feel about it, baby?"

I can feel my cock slowly rising up again.

"Your little dick is so honest." Anna and Cindy laugh.

Cindy jumps up and lets Frank hold her. She wraps her arms around Frank and gives him a French kiss. Anna continues backing herself up onto Frank's cock.

After half a minute of kissing, they separate. Cindy says, "Hurry up and make her cum, Frank. I need your big cock bad."

"Go fuck your boyfriend if you can't wait." Replies Frank.

"He can't satisfy me. His small dick isn't enough."

"Why are you with him then?"

"He's amazing everywhere else.. just not in bed."

Frank laughs, "So he lacks the only thing that matters."

"Shut up, Frank." Cindy scowls at him.

"You should break up with him. If you do, I'll fuck you." Frank challenges.

"No! I.. I wouldn't. I still love him." Cindy comes over and gives me a kiss.

She starts rubbing her wet pussy against my hard little dick. I try my hardest not to cum while she grinds her hips against my crotch.

In a few minutes, Cindy seems to have worked herself up and is grinding faster and faster against my dick. The head of my dick slides in and out of her pussy. Cindy takes out my gag and kisses me deeply.

I can feel Cindy about to cum. However, I cum just before she does, shooting my cum all over her pussy and stomach. Streams of it sliding down her thighs.

Cindy shudders, unable to get the release she wants.

Anna screams on the side, cumming and collapsing. Frank slides his hard cock out, and walks behind Cindy.

"So? Do you want this cock?" Frank places it against Cindy's wet pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Cindy backs up onto the cock.

Frank pulls it away at the last moment. "If you want to get fucked, you know what you have to do. Break up with him."

Cindy looks very frustrated, and says, "Dammit, baby. Why is your little cock so useless!"

Anna crawls back to Frank, seemingly wanting to take his cock again.

"Can I please fuck him, baby? Please?.. We'll just break up temporarily.. Please?" Cindy begs me with big eyes.

I silently nod once.

"Ok, we are breaking up." Cindy says to Frank, as she pushes back and skewers herself onto Frank's giant cock.

"Ahhh.." Cindy lets out a sign of pleasure, then shudders involuntarily.

Frank thrusts, and Cindy cums. She grabs onto me, shaking violently, as Frank pounds her tight pussy.

She keeps shaking as her overly sensitive pussy is pounded. After a while, she recovers. Looking me deep in the eyes, she begins a deep kiss.

I can feel every thrust as Cindy hugs me tight. She keeps kissing me while another huge cock is buried deep in her pussy.

"Fuck, baby. He feels so good inside me. So much better than you. I can feel his every inch sliding in and out. The thickness of it. The fullness of it. I wish you could give that to me with your little dick."

Anna comes up to us and starts kissing both of us. Her hand wraps around my little dick to make it hard again.

"Do you know what I did during those days that I left you, Justin?" Anna asks.

I shake my head.

"I did some searching.. and experimenting. I fucked every dick I could get my hands on." She thinks for a second. "Well, every white dick. After a few asian ones that were too small and couldn't satisfy me, I decided to only fuck big white cocks."

Anna continues, "I stayed with Frank for a while, being fucked and used whenever he pleased. His roommates joined in as well, and whenever he had guests over, he would offer me to them like his new toy. So they would all use my pussy over and over again."

Anna looks like she's reliving the good old days, "After a while, they got tired of me, so I set off on my own, traveling and fucking across the world. I eventually came back here and just offered free blowjobs and fucking in clubs. Of course, they had to be above a certain size, so that excluded all the asian boys." Anna smiles.

"That's also where I met Cindy." Anna says.

"What?" I say out of surprise.

"Yea. I wasn't the only girl at the club sucking dicks. There were many other girls. Cindy was there. She sucked a loooot of dicks." Anna laughs.

"But.. you said.." I stammer.

"She said she was with her girlfriends? Well, she was, in a way."

Cindy looks away when I look at her for denial.

"Cindy is a cheating slut, Justin. You have to accept that." Anna says as her fingers around my thin dick speed up.

"Not only is Cindy one, I am one too. And so will every girl you are with."

Anna looks down on me. "And you know perfectly well why that is. It's because of your small dick." She squeezes my small dick. "It's too small to satisfy any girl, and we all need a bigger dick."

Anna's finger slides along my dick, quickly reaching the end. "That's all any girl wants. A big cock to fill her up. And you can't give that to anyone."

In front of me, Cindy is broken down and cums quite a few times from Frank's big cock.

Suddenly, Frank says, "I've had enough. I'm gonna cum."

Cindy shakes her hips aggressively, "Fuck, please cum inside me, Frank."

"No. I heard you said that you are only breaking up with your boyfriend temporarily. I'm not cumming inside you."

"No! I need your cum. Please Frank." Cindy turns to me. "Sorry baby. I need his cum and his cock. Let's break up. Permanently."

Frank laughs and starts thrusting harder and faster into Cindy. "How does it feel to dump your small cocked asian boyfriend?"

"It feels so good, Frank. I can fully embrace your big cock now. I love it, and I love you. I'm going to stay with you and get fucked every day."

Cindy turns and kisses Frank. "Now cum inside me."

I watch as Frank blasts his cum all inside Cindy. Both of them shaking intensely. He pulls it out and sprays more cum all over Cindy's body, marking her.

Cindy lies in the pool of cum, breathing slowly.

Anna has stopped stroking for a while and has been staring at the two of them. She abandons me and crawls over to lick the cum off of Frank's cock.

"Stop, it's too sensitive right now." Frank tries to push Anna off.

"Let.. let me just hold it. I'll clean it for you. Let me put it in my mouth. I want it so much, please..." Anna shoves the soft cock into her mouth, kneeling by Frank's side.

Cindy crawls over to Frank's cock while covered in cum and starts sucking on what she can.

After a while of sucking, Frank's cock starts to get hard again. He pulls out his phone and starts recording the two of them.

"If anyone wants to join in on this, the address is on the screen." Frank says as he records. "I figured you ladies want some more cocks. Luckily, I have a lot of friends."

As the girls continue to suck his cock, his friends slowly arrive.

When each one arrives, the girls would turn to the newcomer and start wolfing down their cock. Each one of their cocks looks bigger than the last, and the girls are choking trying to shove them down their throats.

The guys start to line up behind them and use their pussies.

I say to Cindy, "This isn't what we agreed on, Cindy."

Through the fucking, she says, "Well, I'm no longer your girlfriend, Justin. Your small dick is no longer enough for me."

She walks over and grabs my tiny dick. It disappears within her hand. "You could have kept fucking me, and it would have been good. We would have been happy." Her face with an expression of sadness.

Then, it turns into contempt. Her grip tightens. "But you had to make me fuck someone else. And now look at this. You've lost me." She grabs a giant cock nearby. "You've lost me to real cocks. Big cocks. It's sad."

She turns around and walks away, leading a portion of the men behind her. Before she leaves the room, she looks back briefly and says, "Goodbye."

Anna follows her out of the room as well, and so do the rest of the guys.

I sit in silence, listening to the fucking going on in the other room. After a few hours, it dies down.

Anna comes back into the room, covered in cum. She unlocks my handcuffs and sits on my lap, facing me.

"Sorry, baby. It seems like Cindy is gone for good." Anna says to me.

I remain silent.

"But I'll still be with you." She follows up.

I look up at her.

She spreads her pussy and swallows my little dick whole. I don't think she can even feel anything after being stretched by huge cocks.

A thought seems to have hit her. "I mean, I will still need to fuck other cocks. I can't really feel you right now. Or ever. But I'll still be with you."

Seeing that her pussy isn't doing anything, Anna gets off and jerks me off with her two fingers.

After I cum, Anna packs up. "Ok goodbye! And sorry for the mess."

She leaves me alone in the room.

FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers