Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 12

Story Info
White girlfriend's asian friend arrives.
1.9k words
4.07
5k
12

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, wmaf, and small penis humiliation. All characters are fictional and over 18.

The world of this story is different from our own, please exercise suspension of disbelief.

This is part 12 of a larger story.

====

Lily comes in wearing a tight purple dress that shows off her curves amazingly. The dress barely covers halfway down her thighs and her bare legs stride in through the door.

The girls rush to Lily's side to give her hugs. While returning the hugs, Lily comments, "Wow, you guys really went hard at it. It smells pretty interesting in here."

"Well, you ARE late." Nicole shoots back. "We had our fun without you, so now it's your turn!" She nudges Lily towards me.

Cindy hugs Lily from the back, and speaks next to her ear, "Don't worry about him, just go all out."

As Lily looks back, Cindy pushes Lily so that she falls forward, right on top of me.

Lily quickly rights herself and looks at me. This seems to be the first time she actually sees me. "Ah. You must be Justin. Cindy's asian boy toy."

Hearing her speak and enduring her gaze, I suddenly feel embarrassed. My hands slowly move over to cover my soft penis.

"You should feel lucky. I haven't fucked an asian guy for years. I'm only doing this for Cindy, you know." Lily's contempt comes through her words.

"I do feel very lucky. To have Cindy and to have all of you." I reply.

"Alright, let's get it over with." Lily says impatiently. "Move your hand. Let me see your dick."

As I move my hand, my small, soft penis appears in view. Lily bursts into laughter. "What the fuck, Cindy? How can you fuck a cock this small?"

"Hey, it gets bigger!" Cindy defends me.

"Alright alright. Well buddy, you are gonna have to be the biggest grower if you want to get to a size that I'm satisfied with." Lily kneels down between my legs and grabs a hold of my soft dick.

"But we both know." Lily speaks in a soft, smokey tone, while staring into my eyes, "There's no way an asian guy like you can have a dick big enough to satisfy any asian girl, let alone an asian girl like me."

Her fingers wrap around my dick and start stroking. I ask, "What's an asian girl like you?"

"Well, an asian girl like me that has experienced big white cocks. You might have had asian girls that were content with your penis size, but that is simply because they didn't know better." She stops stroking as I reach full mast, standing at a mere 3 inches in front of her.

"Oh look. This is as big as you get." Lily moves her fingers to measure it. "I have to say, I'm surprised. You are even smaller than I expected. Smaller than an average asian guy."

She turns to Cindy, "Seriously, Cindy, how do you get off with him?"

After a brief pause, she seems to remember. "Oh wait. You don't. That's why you fuck that guy Frank with a 9 inch penis, right?"

"10 inches." Cindy corrects her.

"Of course." Lily turns back to me. "How does it feel that you girlfriend needs to fuck someone else to be satisfied? Your dick is way too short for any girl to feel."

"Someone did say it felt good before.." I try to fight back.

"Was she asian? Did she only have had asian cock at that point?" Lily gets into my face, asking questions.

"I mean, yes. But that doesn't mea.." Lily cuts me off. "Well, of course. But I bet that once they had a white cock, they started cheating on you. Am I right?"

I think back to Anna, and lower my head, forced to answer. "Yes."

"Of course. Your useless little cock could never make them happy. That's why they cheated. It's the fate of every asian guy. You live in constant fear that any day, your asian girlfriend will go and fuck a white guy and leave you." Lily's hands around my dick speeds up. Her fingers grasping my shaft tightly, stimulating every nerve.

"Fuck, it's what I went through. I used to fuck asian guys. But in my mind, I wanted a white cock. And once I had one, there was no going back."

Lily lies back and spreads her legs. "Be grateful." Lily looks at me with contempt. "You are the first asian guy I've fucked since I've had a white cock. And probably also the last."

I plunge my cock into her pussy. The warmth of her pussy wraps around my cock, making me want to cum.

"As expected. I can't even feel you inside." Lily says casually. "How pathetic."

Her words make me speed up, and in response, she attacks me with words.

"What a useless cock. I guess this is the asian cock. It only proves how worthless asian guys are." Lily smiles. "Look at you, going even harder because of how I humiliate you and asian guys."

"Does it turn you on to hear how inferior asian guys are? And how much superior white guys are? Does it make your little asian dick hard knowing that all asian girls want to do is to fuck white cocks?" Lily lies back, seemingly unconcerned with my fast thrusting.

"Go outside and take a look at all the white male asian female couples. They are literally everywhere. But what about asian male white female couples?" Lily shakes her head. "Nothing."

Lily continues without slowing down. My constant thrusting does nothing to arouse her. "And all the mixed girls you see, go ask if her mother or father is asian. You know it will be the mother that's asian."

Lily pulls out her phone. "Oh, and look at porn. How many asian girl sucking on white cocks do you see? Hundreds of thousands. And the other way around? You can barely find any."

She navigates around on her phone, and pulls up a video of her being fucked by a huge white cock. "Look at this. This is how I want to be fucked. Compare yourself with this."

I feel like I'm going to cum from the comparison, so I slow down my thrusting.

"If you want to cum, just do it. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to." Lily's face is full of disgust. Then, after a few seconds of thinking, her face wears a sinister grin.

"Let me drop some truth on you, Justin." Lily says, wrapping her legs behind my hips and holding my face with her hands.

"All asian girls want to have fun. We are raised to be good little conservative girls; but in reality, we are a bunch of massive sluts." Lily's smile spreads.

"We date asian guys at first because our parents want us to and raised us to. It's a pretty boring affair, to be honest." Her finger and thumb mimic the size of a small dick.

"Then, we go to college and have fun fucking white guys. Basically every asian girl I knew did that, eventually. And once we do.. there's no going back." Lily's eyes look up, remembering old times.

"Oh, of course we'll have an asian boyfriend on the side to pay for everything. He'll be our little cuck while we continue to fuck white cocks all the way through marriage. And we'll get married to a white guy if we can find one. If not, then we'll just have to cheat." Lily grinds her pussy against my little dick.

"You are really getting turned on by this, aren't you?" Cindy chimes in from the side.

"Same with white guys going to asia to study, travel, work." Lily continues.

"He will have all the asian girls he desires. And they can't wait to fuck him just to brag that they tried a big white cock. They'll tell all their girlfriends about how big his cock was and make all the asian girls want big white cocks. Those girls will dream about that big cock they had, but then have to settle themselves with small asian cocks."

Lily pulls me in, her eyes locked onto my eyes. "You know what should happen, Justin? All asian girls should only be fucked by white guys. No little dicked asian boys should enter an asian pussy. In the west, every single asian girl should be fucked by a white cock at least once. And in the east, loads of white guys need to be shipped there to breed all the asian girls."

As much as I want to pull away, I cannot. My dick only speeds up in Lily's pussy. My hand grasps Lily's small breasts and my fingers squeeze her nipple. She looks again with disgust and speaks. "As for you, my little dicked asian cuck, I'm going to take Cindy back first, by feeding her lots and lots of big dicks. She's going to go crazy with pleasure that she won't think of you at all."

Cindy adds, "I wouldn't mind that at all. But I don't think I'll forget about Justin."

"Oh, you will." Replies Lily with a smirk. She then turns back to me. "And then I'll introduce a good asian girl for you. Or you'll find one yourself. And before your wedding, I'm going to show her what a real cock feels like. A proper big, thick, white cock. She's going to want nothing but big white cocks at that point, and you'll let her."

Lily's eyes stare daggers at me. "You'll raise her kids while she gets fucked by white cocks. All the while, you stroke your pathetic little cock on the side. Your pathetic little cock that I still can't feel after all your useless thrusting."

I can feel my small cock ready to burst after all the verbal abuse. Lily can feel it too, and she leans in and whispers. "Cum, you pathetic asian boy. This will be the last time you fuck an asian girl, much less a white girl. Your little useless asian dick will never touch another pussy again. Cum. Now."

With her command, I cum hard, spewing my load all into her tight pussy.

Lily stands up, letting my soft cock fall out of her pussy. She walks away without looking at me, and begins putting on her clothes. She talks to Nicole and Nina, "Well, at least that's finally over. How about we go and fuck a real cock now?"

The girls all agree, and they pack up and get ready to leave.

Nicole and Nina comes over to kiss me goodbye, "Thanks, Justin, it was fun!" and then heads out the door.

Lily shouts at Cindy. "Are you coming?"

Cindy answers, "In a bit!" And she comes over to me. "That was sooo hot, baby. I enjoyed it so much." She gives me a deep kiss. "It made me so horny.. I need to cum now!"

I kiss back and start touching her body. "Just give me a second to get hard, baby."

Cindy stands up and takes my hand off her body. "Oh.. I mean, I really need to cum.. Even if you get it hard, it's not gonna be big enough." She also uses her finger and thumb to mimic my small dick.

"So I'm gonna go find a real cock that can make me cum." She winks at me. "Oh, and I have more things I want to do with you. I think you will like it."

Cindy leaves with the other girls.

FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers