All Comments on 'Asian Wives for Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whatever happened with M'Gilla G'Rilla and the four racists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the M'gilla G'rilla story. Goes to show that amongst 3491 attempts, at least one is good. Write more M'gilla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of people are prejudiced. Racists, as it were. M'Gilla G'Rilla, a short, curvy, dark haired and swarthy Swedish dame in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada is not one of these. M'Gilla is open to any and all racial types, including big, fat, tall, sloppy Haitian types, men of no particular distinction, taken to prowling the halls of the Fellatio Dept. on the campus of Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario Canada, where much of our story today takes place. What's a swarthy Swede to do?

M'Gilla's fourth and fifth attempts at achieving a degree in fellatio ended up much as had her first three attempts. Four white racists, reeking of F-A-R-T, leapt upon her one day as she was studying her craft. All too soon she was covered in spunk. One day a big, fat, tall and sloppy, fair-skinned Haitian man came upon a grieving M'Gilla. Once again the short, curvy, dark haired and swarthy Swede was covered in spunk.

"That's a Swede of a different color!!" the big and fat Haitian commented, in the pithy repartee of the day. His butt hole inflamed with appreciation.

Good times!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The brother finally arrived, looking handsome in a green silk shirt, black silk dress pants and black Timberland boots."

Black silk dress pants? Seriously? Is he a chick? Do you know how effeminate you have to be to wear black silk pants? Do you know how much nut sweat a pair of black silk pants will generate? Do you care?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

S.O.S. (Same Old Shit) Get help Sam, your racism and sexual perversions shine through your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...