Ask Eva Amore Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her finger back and forth very slowly, knowing this was a new experience for me, and only fingered me for maybe thirty seconds or so. When we got out of the shower, she asked me if I liked it, and I told her I did.

Next she had me lay down on our bed to perform a full body massage. It wasn't much of a massage, per se, but that wasn't really the point. She only focused on my back for a minuscule amount of time before making my way to my buttocks. She worked her way outside in, until she was massaging me with her thumb pressed against my anus.

She applied pressure in this way while also milking my cock. Without verbally communicating what I wanted, I raised my ass in the air and hoped she'd get the message. Unbeknownst to me, Brittany had brought a Japanese tea pot in the room, and she helped herself to some green tea to get her mouth nice and warm. Then with her heated mouth, she began to perform fellatio on me, pulling my dick behind my ass, and sucking me in this very dirty way.

It was an incredible sensation, but just a small taste of what was to come. Next she got the tea kettle, cupped my balls, and poured the tea down my crack, until I felt the warmness of it lathering my balls. Brittany then licked and sucked them until every drop was gone.

And it only got naughtier from there. Next she poured the tea over my anus, and started licking me out. It tickled in a way, but was also a huge turn on. I had a more powerful erection than I'd ever experienced before. She ate my ass for a little while longer, and then finished her massage by fingering my ass while giving me a blowjob. Long story short, it was the most explosive orgasm of my life.

The duration of that relationship included tons of rimming, anal fingering, and eventually some strap-on/pegging play. Unfortunately my new relationship has featured none of this, and I'm not really sure how to go about asking for it. What say you Eva, how should I go about asking my partner for anal play without her thinking I'm some sort of sexual deviant, or pervert?

- Exploring All of Me

Dear Exploring All of Me-

Well to begin, you're wrong about sake. You pour for your partner, then your partner pours for you. Unfortunately I don't know the etiquette for drinking sake or green tea out of someone's ass.

Anyhow, It never ceases to amaze me how unwilling some couples are to just talk about sex. Seriously, this isn't a big deal. And liking having your ass eaten or your prostate massaged doesn't make you a sexual deviant of pervert. It's precisely because of attitudes like this that too few people are willing to engage in such acts.

Sit down with your partner. Ask her questions about what the she'd like to do sexually that you two haven't done yet, or if she has any fetishes or interests you don't already know about. Who knows, it might be that she's just as into butt stuff as you are.

And if not, you'll at least know what some of her other sexual fantasies and desires are. Fulfill these, and she'll be more willing to fulfill yours.

You never mentioned if you reciprocated these acts of anal exploration you're so into on your past partner. If not, here's your chance with your new partner. Get your tongue up in her! Once she knows what this pleasure's like, maybe she'll want to give it to you. But just know that rimming a man can be a pretty hard sell. I'm not going to lecture you on keeping yourself clean, but obviously you want to make the experience as pleasant for her as possible.

Oh, it also bears mentioning that pretty much every woman would secretly love to peg their big, strong, heterosexual mate given the chance, so you've got that going for you!

- Eva Adore

12