All Comments on 'Ask Me Why'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 664 Comments (Page 3)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

dragonmann72, we can debate the definition of "cheating slut" all we want, but my point was, she wouldn't have been so "liked and respected" if they knew that she had cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unresolved

I agree with SELSTIM. She has not taken responsibility for the break up. Her parents still think it was his doing. If she was truly repentant, she would have come clean with the parents. Still a good read, but 4* instead of 5.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Five stars don't fully express the quality of this story. Hate to admit it, but I envy your writing ability.

Thanks for the effort! cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He Didnt Deserve the Bad arep

I liked most of the story, but she should have stood up for him. Even if she didn't go into details, she should have taken the blame. That's why I can only give it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star

WIMP story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 out of 5

Truthfully that relationship is going to still have some big problems for the simple fact his wife never really took responsibility. I couldn't give it the five stars I wanted because that woman is too weak willed, and allowed her husband the man she 'loved' take the blame for her cheating. I mean she didn't cheat again but that means nothing when she did it in the first place.

katibkatibover 3 years ago
Perfect

Over several months, I've read this story three times. Each time I am more impressed than ever with your skillful use of dialogue to move the story. Masterful.

damnmad660damnmad660over 3 years ago
5 stars

Not the normal loving wife story of revenge. More depth of character and plot as well as a understanding that people can make mistakes.

Not just a 5 but favorite story as well.

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019over 3 years ago
A Happy Story

I loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOOO MUCH BULLSHIT TO SWALLOW........................

Bitch let Jack take the fall with everyone they knew. No fucking way I take that slut back. And I'd make sure that everyone knew exactly why I finally filed for a divorce. The best thing that slut could hope to be to my adopted daughter would be "coach". I would not want a weak willed tramp being any kind of a role model for my impressionable child. My daughter would know exactly who she was dealing with.

AliSFakinamingtonAliSFakinamingtonover 3 years ago

A sad but beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of my favorite stories

–on this site or anywhere, and I read fiction "professionally."

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I gave it a 3

BUT I agree with anon, to much BS to swallow. She didn't tell the truth in any way. And i don't understand why he gives a fuck about her rep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SORRY!!

Once again you wrote what would have been an excellent story if you hadn't populated it with people who act in a way that no real human EVER would!

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Well done HDK "Terrific story"..You've got something to piss of the BTB fans. You've also have an ending that will keep the RAAC fans from rioting in their jocks!

All and All it's a great "Romance" Novel..

5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Well Done

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

I hadn't read this in a long time. I'm glad I stumbled on it again. It's always a pleasure to read one of HDK's yarns.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Very unusual, unique really, but exceptionally good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AS`someone who made it a point to hold grudges whenever I was offended or done wrong

I can tell you that getting that load off your back will do you a world of good. Forgiveness isn't something you do for others, it's something you do for yourself. And the good it does you gets passed along to everyone around you.

Just my 2 cents based on nearly 60 years living.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Read it a 2nd time and still a 5*

The story has a lot of too-good-to-be-true cuteness elements, but I still thought the story was great. I find it hard to believe that both did not find someone to marry, much less date, for 6 years, but I could fancy some explanations.

Otherwise, the story was well-written and interesting, and I enjoyed reading for 2nd time.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Actually pretty good.

For all of you BTB fans. Tsk! You'll just have to move on. LOL

SimepopSimepopover 3 years ago

Just another RAAC; I remember why I stopped HDK’s postings. Jack’s a cuckold wimp, whose supposed “loving” wife, still lets her parents believe that Jack was the bad guy, when she was the cheater all along. I finally managed to reluctantly give this story a 2; simply because HDK is still a good writer. I just wish one time that one of his main cheating wives would truly feel her husband’s pain. I’m not saying every story has to be a BTB, but come one how bad would a cheating wife slut have to act, before there would not be a RAAC ending? Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Just as when a man hits his woman, he’ll do it again no matter how much he says he is sorry. A line has been crossed,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Written like a seventh grader with less emotional depth.

I don’t know why you have such a big rep on this site except that, for the most part, things are amateurish here.

Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weak

Another pussy story

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Not a RAAC story! It’s an example of a justified reconciliation. Everybody wins! Nobody's a Loser nobody’s a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Im going to puke rainbows.

This story is so..... Sweet it makes me want to vomit. Everything and everyone is so perfect. Its a godnight story for a five year old child. One star because i cannot rate it lower.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Great story, but the whole dragging Laura into the bedroom at the end...kinda stupid

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Was this a Hallmark channel movie script???

Great jobHDK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope the anonymous contributor lays in his puke for a week or so.

Great logical story, 5 stars!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I was hoping he would have the self respect to stay away from the slut ex-wife... RAAC stories make me sick.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 3 years ago

I like an HDK RAAC story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saint Jack

May he live in literotica RAAC heaven eternally

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did not like it at all - BTB says burn the fucking bitch! No quarter given!

So this turned out a RAAC story! The change actually happened too quickly and it was too predictable! It actually fucked up a very good story? And of course – a daughter is very conveniently thrown in the mix – a very beautiful and talented and well liked daughter – how could he not fall for her again – seeing that she remained celibate until he found her again! I’m no expert I can only say what I don’t like not that I think I can write better because HDK you are a damn good writer!

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

All time favorite Loving Wives story. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY

just another WIMP story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a REAL man.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Really hoped he’d make her confess at the Christmas party...

...and then take her back.

But he’s too perfect for that, and so is everyone else in this story - even dying guy ain’t bitter. He’s tap dancing his way to heaven! Shoot, reading this story made me perfect too, now that I think about it. ⭐️ ⭐️ just for saying “...this isn’t a movie, this is real life.” Hehehe made me laugh out loud. Still does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do Not Understand The Secrecy

Keeping her infidelity a secret just makes them both fools.

Why?

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Re: Johnadp, HDK And Ohio All On 04/08/20

I think you guys covered it all. Personally though I always have preferred The Dave Clark Five's music.

Ohio, just be glad he didn't follow after Howard Hawks and name her Colorado or Mississippi. Signed: BTW

lancewmlancewmover 3 years ago
Why do you insist on unnecessary dialogue tags?

Here is one:

"I never said that, but you can think whatever you want. I really don't give a shit," retorted Jack.

The " retorted Jack." lowered the impact. You don't have to explain to the "dumb reader" with an unnecessary dialogue tag.

I like your stories and you write well, but you over explain, at times, with unnecessary dialogue tags and further explaining (telling us) how people are feeling as they react to each other. Tightly written action scenes showing the people interacting without explaining how they feel is more hard hitting.

Consider the three paragraphs starting with:

"It was immediately apparent that he was not himself. Laura had never known him to drink much, but she considered the possibility as Jack's eyes swept the room. Once his eyes fell on her, he stopped moving."

Each of the three paragraphs tells us how different people are feeling, switching perspective. Why? The action should carry the scene. IMHO, the above paragraph can go away with some minor editing of the next two, tightening the scene.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

I think is was very good story about love, disrespect and forgiveness. When we are young we do lots of stupid things and we don't realize how much our own actions may affect others. Those who criticize the story and talk about us dumb readers obviously consider themselves better than others which shows they don't even know what they are talking about, I feel that my being with them, (the criticizers), here in this comment group they are in a hell of a lot better company than I am.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He might as well sucked his dick too! Taking her back makes him nothing but a wimpy cuckold that is setting him and his daughter up for another heartbreak! Negative stars!

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 3 years ago

one of the greatest emotional tale......i ever read

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

There's a lot of rootin' tootin' gun slinging REAL men commentating on this story. Maybe the actions of a then 21 year old should really have led to a lynchin'.

6 / 7 years had passed and she had been celibate all that time mourning the loss of her husband due to her own stupid actions. Is there no room for forgiveness for a truly repentant young woman? "To err is human, to forgive, divine" Think about it.

5 stars

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

2nd read and I stand by my original comments. Laura allowing her parents to still hold contempt against Jack due to a 6yr LIE shows the character of Laura as a CHEATER. In the future Laura's father is going to pop-off and slight Jack in front of Kansas and the lid will get blown off creating a serious TRUST rift between Laura and her family Kate/grandma/grandpa. Now that Jack can forgive Laura it is best to not let that LIE lay - for all of the family relationships sake.

/

I still say that bedroom scene at the end was totally FUBAR and totally out of context as to gentleman Jack's moral character. Jack would not want to embarrass Laura or Kansas in front of family/employees/friends or visiting kids. So the king size bed sex was a BS - just a rush by HDK to end with some coyness.

/

Also the jerk at the soccer field who tried to rip Kansas away by being a chicken shit snitch to child services earned a baseball-bat hair cut some night. I'm sure Jack has some close construction working friends. Also the guys wife and daughter were good people and would shit on him for doing that too.

/

Still a 3* that was destine to be a 6*, Hooyah, but no salutes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny

For KRD 19254: Was it just me or did the sister admit that there was no investigation because she most likely suggested an investigation? Don’t normally comment as these are fiction. It is the author’s option as to what they write. Doesn’t have to be logical, legally correct, or what everyone else thinks. That’s why it’s fiction. Besides no one can honestly say what their response would be in an actual situation.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Laura is only a cheating whore and Jack is only a wimpy cuckold. That's the whole story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Even fantasies need to be consistent

Here are just some of the plot holes:

1. We're supposed to believe that Laura wants Jack back but she ruined his reputation in the town. She admits, "I just couldn't tell them why you left ... Naturally, they blame you." So she's a slut but everyone is left to believe that "her husband cut and run one dark and stormy night, probably because he had a girlfriend on the side."

2. Kansas is portrayed as an intelligent young lady who is extremely grateful that Jack adopted her. However, she knows for a fact that Laura is a "beautiful cheating slut" but since Laura is nice to the girls on the soccer team, Kansas decides Jack should get back with the woman she now calls 'Mom'. After all, as Kansas says, "She wouldn't do anything to hurt me, or you." Huh?? At this point we have to wonder just how grateful Kansas really was since she seems to think Jack doesn't deserve anything better than a "beautiful cheating slut."

3. There are more, but the worst one is her excuse for the betrayal of her husband, "I knew what he wanted and for some goddamn dumb reason thought I could take him for a spin and you'd never know. It was going to be my one fling." So, according to the logic of the story, he simply must forgive her and he does.

Of course, this is one on of the highest rated stories on this site which tells you a lot about the readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW A head scratcher for sure

First thought, Jack was a self serving ASS HOLE that wanted all, in the end to praise him. Jack was NOT perfect so his manipulation of NOT telling what happened just made me feel he deserved the WIMP label after all, he did take the slut whore back. I see another potential cheater story in this story...Nice try, but it's just another WIMP story dude. Nothing less or more...

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

All this story is about is a wimpy cuckold! He took back the lying, cheating whore and let her off the hook completely. He basically let the dude that fucked his wife off! Jack is nothing but a wimpy pussy. I wish I could give negative stars for this shitty story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathetic

Weak little cuckold of a beta male gonna be getting leftovers from another man shortly .

One star ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a whim guy

Jack is really an ass hole, full of shit. Lower than 🐷 itself. What the heck not worth any star

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
On second thought

Read this when it was first posted and I thought Jack was wimpy. After my second reading, I would say Jack had a bit of a stick up his self-righteous ass. Yes he was right to leave her selfish ass. Six years later, they’ve both matured and she accepted the blame for her stupidity. She repeatedly showed her remorse and admitted she didn’t deserve his forgiveness for her single transgression. The act of truly forgiving someone takes a great deal of strength and courage. While I’m not a fan of RAAC, I think this story ended well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I've read a few comments

This was very well written, I enjoyed it.

As per the title of my comment I've read a few other comments and all I see are a bunch of keyboard warriors. People who most likely have never had to deal with any sort of hardship and have never had a proper relationship.

They dont know how painful it is to be cheated on, how difficult it is to forgive; how much you just want to run because the only alternative at the time is a violent outburst, how you just want them to feel just a little bit of the pain you felt at the time.

I've been cheated on, its not a nice feeling. Jack is a much better guy than I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mixed

I enjoyed the story for the most part, even though it was so obvious what the ending would be.

If gaining revenge hurts you more than the person who cheated, then surely it means that they have won twice.

As for being a weak cuckold, then half of the statement is true.

The final scene was toe curlingly embarrassing though.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 3 years ago
Nice Story

I read some comments and I agree that we needed to see Laura come clean. She didn't have to admit her infidelity but she did have to admit that it was her fault. She was young and immature and needed to grow up a bit. I think that was missing from the story. Jack had to be convinced that Laura learned her lesson. Nice touch by killing off Harding. I enjoyed it, as I usually enjoy your Stories.

GisG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is all extreme fantasy... testosterone precludes this entirely. Fantasize all you like but two bulls in a cow pen and one dies.

Maturity, does not mean you lose your balls. It means you get better at hiding the bodies.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Second time reading and its still good. When people marry to young, and those goes for one or both, they don't really know each other and even about true commitment and love. They might find don't really like the person they married very much or wondering about being with someone else. That is what this story shows and I have experienced it.

Pushing 80 and I 've scene a lot. Too , many people do not follow thru on keeping promises, that is what your mariage vows are and promises need to be kept. The author showed she was too young and insecure and even pushed by pier pressure. This caused her to lose a loving man for 6 years but she fortunate he came back that doesn't happen much. good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Critics

I liked the story a lot. You critics have a right to your feelings.

Maybe the critics should start at home within their own heart and mind.

RC

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Pure, "Teen Romance" comics drivel!! I couldn't get past the first half of page one before I was thoroughly nauseated and my bowels blew out. Worse than being infected with Covid19 & 20...

zonozzonozabout 3 years ago

“To err is human, to forgive is divine”. Alexander Pope

Great story. Draws the reader in and makes them care for the characters.

For those of you that think Laura needed to confess to the entire town? What good would that do? She had apologized to the one she hurt the most, Jack; making a public confession would only serve to dredge up crap from 6 years prior that essentially was no concern of anyone else. If Jack didn't care, why should anyone else?

As asked in the Lord's Prayer; "Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those that sin against us."

As Jack said, "I finally realized the pain created by revenge is mostly self-inflicted."

That statement is about as real as you can get. Hate, vengeance, revenge hurts the one carrying it far more than the one it is directed against.

This may be fiction but there's a great moral to the story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

To call this story perfect is to underrate it! If was a talented hacker, I'd rate this 50 stars!!!

.

BRAVO!!! Sell this to Netflix; it's a hundred times better than their mostly shitty 'original' programming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ending felt rushed. Also it’s insane that she never told anyone why they split up and let him take all the blame and never took ownership of ruining their marriage. That doesn’t show maturity, sincerity, or real love if she lets the man she supposedly loves get bad mouthed by everyone for her mistake for years, when it was 100% her fault.

fanfanofanfanoabout 3 years ago

GRACIAS, por esta estupenda historia

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

Why women have to have a fling outside their marriage is a complete mystery, they seem to lose all control when in the presence of a significant male

lbeachamlbeachamabout 3 years ago

I'm 66 and married 45 yrs. I'm crying while writing and don't know why really. I guess it's because I made it known to my wife occasionally through the years that I was extremely committed to no straying (including flirting) in our marriage. She was 4 years older when we first dated at my age 19. After a few dates she let me know she had a date with someone else. It happened to be someone at least her age and had a better job (actually on TV as a weather man. I said OK, and then got up and left her apartment without a word. She waited 30 days and called me. She later later told me she met him for lunch and thought he might be married. She left before the meal came, she told me later. We agreed to be exclusive and 8 months later we were engaged. I took the tact to "trust but verify" and she never strayed. She went on to make a better man out of me. I'm getting almost perfect. God made her perfect for me.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. One of the best stories in the past few years. I love a good reconciliation almost as much as the BTB.

hdwg2003hdwg2003about 3 years ago

Wow, EVERY story have read of yours moves me, Thank You Soooo much. ABSOLUTELY one of the VERY BEST AUTHORS I have had the pleasure to read.

markivunibmarkivunibabout 3 years ago

Great story, good buildup, however ending fizzled out.

Please stop habit of using wrong character names at wrong places it breaks flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As usual, HDK batted home a winner of a story, by knocking the ball clean outta the park!

I really liked this story HDK! Ended like it should of!

SithLord left at the end of his comment, something like, he has a lot of trouble with this lead woman, Laura's glitches in her personality/character. I posit to SithLord, that we all have these flaws or glitches in our personalities and characters, each of us have different flaws and glitches, some more serious flaws than others... But...that's what makes us all unique.

Some folks will love us, warts, glitches and all...some hate us for them, but...that's who we are! So, as long as the other folk with all their flaws aren't harming themselves or anyone else really, and they're mostly keeping to themselves, and staying out of other peoples space, (which Laura was definitely doing), seems to me...we all gotta learn to "live and let live!" "cause none of us are perfect, and all of us are fucked-up some way or another, every last one of us!

I did think that Laura, when having supper with her parents and her sis Kate, early on in the story, when her mother got concerned Laura still loved Jack and was worried she'd try and take Jack back... (and we already knew Laura was thinking just that)...I kinda thought that would've been a good time for Laura to come clean about why Jack left, so she could've set her parents straight, it was Jack catching Laura cheating on him with another man, that prompted Jack to leave her, and not come back.

If not at that early point in the story, then surely, at the very end, when Jack comes into the party late and stops the show, when Laura's mom and dad get defensive, trying to protect her, that would've been another time, Laura could've made the whole family reunification go much easier for her and Jack, if she'd of admitted she cheated on Jack, that's why he left her and was gone for six years.

I think the man Jack was at the time, after hearing Laura accept the blame and taking the reproach off from Jack and putting the blame on herself and her cheating partner, where it truly belonged, would've made it much easier for Jack to truly forgive her... Seems to me...that would've made it easier for HDK to lengthen the story ending out a bit and let the story come to a more natural soft conclusion, ending much less abrupt.

Still, IMO, the way its written right now, I thought the story ended, exactly as it should've!

HDK, you are a great story teller, a truly great writer....I look forward to every new story you post on this site! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this a Mary Sue character? I mean, all secondary characters were almost on their knees sucking the main character's dick and proclaiming how unworthy they are...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just great...

I do love this story. I know how many feel the cheater should be burned, or the protagonist should at least come out ahead. Someti.es a screw up is just that and love/Romance can win. Jack was a strong character who found his love again. Bravo. I do whish Laura had fussed up to save Jack but his character would ot ha e allowed it.

Thanks for your time and talent..

DP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well here's to that wimpy husband. It always amazes me how authors writing RAAC stories lose sight of how they developed their characters in the last few paragraphs of their stories and completely change their character. One star as I can't give 0.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect alpha male jack turned out to be a beta cuck LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my third time though, I enjoyed it as much as the first. Thank you for a wonderful story.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still love dem boobs........and the story too of course ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, good grammar & spelling but pathetic storyline. What a wimpy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this well written story till the last portion when Chuck (Jack had caught Laura, his wife, in bed with Chuck six years earlier & disappeared.) enters the story. I guess the author needed a catalyst for Jack to finally forgive his wife & become a true family with Kansas. The scenario of Jack repeatedly going back to the hospital to see if Chuck had died yet just didn't fit 'Jack's character' the author had developed in the story. If anything, Jack going repeatedly to visit Chuck who he caught in his marital bed with Laura...it seems to me would have repeatedly re-opened the wound for Jack & back forgiving Laura even harder.

If any husband could forgive his wife...it seems someone with Jack's character qualities might have done so. Still it's one thing to find out your wife cheated on you (in this case, one time) & forgive her. But to come home, and observe her in your marital bed with another man & all the while she is vocally telling him 'how good it is'??? I don't think there is a real man alive that would ever forget that scene or be able to forgive her.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

6 stars, but could not give them!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Are we supposed to happy? Laura never told anyone what happened. That alone is just another indication that she she never respected Jack and never will. How in the hell can she never admit what happened, her parents think he did something to cause the breakup. That is a lie she will live with for the rest of her life. Why not come clean, at least to her parents. Why are her parents so happy now? After all they thought he was an ashore all those years and now they are happy. Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok story, but poor english, even for ´murrican english.

misplaced apostrophes, commas, more i can´t remember.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
Nice Job

Good story and a very satisfying read. Laura still bears watching although she seems to have had enough of a close call to keep her straight! Thank You 5*****

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Like jack said it would serve no purpose for Laura to tell everyone she was a cheater. Jack was a big man in more ways than one. 3rd time for me on this great story. If you want strange and you want to screw around, don't get married. If you do get married don't ever get divorced unless you can't stand the pain. If you are divorcing it does not have to cost ten or 20 thousand dollars. You can buy a book for $20 dollars and filing the papers with the court is only $100, pretty simple really. Good jo on the story and a thanks to the editors.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another lovely story of reconciliation between parties, well thought out and written although found Jack's visiting Chuck a little out of place as it didn't seem to fit Jack's character. Also surprised Laura never owned up to, at least, her family that she was the cause of him leaving. Still a solid 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Laura was totally wrong for what she did. She said it a thousand times and pretty much died a thousand deaths. It is wonderful that she has her husband back and a beautiful daughter, that now calls her COACH MOM. Maybe COACH MOM will give her a sister or brother, as Laura loves both of them more than life...

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Great story about a truly loving family - it just took him a little longer to realize what everyone already knew.

jocko_smithjocko_smithalmost 3 years ago

She never owned up to her fuckup by clearing her husband's reputation with the town.

In that, she's a coward who is still cheating him every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cute story.

dgfergie:

There's an opinion of somebody who's never been the guy who's gone through a divorce. Sounds like you don't have a fuckin clue.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

What an awesome story. Thank you!!

I see several negative comments and. I totally disagree with them.

Seven years is a long time to heal. Young and stupid is a curable disease if one is willing.

Many of us have been hurt bad and disrespected and been able to overcome what happened. You created two very special people where one really screwed up and both paid for it. Then you created the circumstances that allowed them both to overcome and deal with the stupidity one one.

Thank you for sharing this!!!

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Really liked a lot, looking forward to reading many more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story, I finished the story wanting more. It’s nice when a story ends up with a positive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a short list of my favorite stories (by some of the best authors I have read in over 50 years of enjoying tales). This story is on it along with several by qhml1, Randi, Hooked,oshaw and BG33. There are a few others as well but these are the greatest of the great. As someone who is in awe of a wonderful writer. I will never be one of the snipes who tear apart a story / writer usually to inflate their egos (not referring to constructive comments). I prefer to take every opportunity to thank a writer for what I consider to be a gift. Thank you HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Strong Dislike!

The male protagonist isn't likeable at all. No depth to his character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My beef. She never owned up to her cheating. What would that mean? Truth

Although it seems to have lost value in our society; I believe it is a cornerstone of as any value system

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Only in fairy tales.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

I loved it. Could be real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY BROUGHT TEARS TO MY OLD EYES

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Mighty suspicious that 12y daughter knows so much about the birds and the bees......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck shit 1 star for the cum eater

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories