All Comments on 'Ask Me Why'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 664 Comments (Page 6)
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

I thought this was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it's pretty crappy that Laura still can't, or won't, take responsibility for her cheating. On the other hand, the character I was really pretty impressed with was Chuck. Consider the journey he went on, it was long and ugly but, in the end, he found the light. Not only that, he managed to share it. Pretty good story arc for a bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish you would expand on this story. It's an honest love story and there are too darn few of those around here.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

This was a good story but if you would have expanded on details and not moved the story so fast it would have been a great story

tomol111tomol111about 1 year ago

Great writting and good story, BUT …

Jack, Laura and Kansas are too perfect. Jack was a hunk, had everyone admire him and rarely lost his cool. Laura became a nun after having an affair… unrealistic! Kansas was too mature for her age and too perfect for a 12 year old. Ending was predictable.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

I like the story, a lot, except the ending. The whole rant when Jack gets to the party is super stupid and has nothing to do with anything that went on.

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverabout 1 year ago

What a pathetic, woman Laura is? She got some strange and still kept her marriage. !!! Somehow that seems wrong to me. That is not true love in my book.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 1 year ago

Couldn't disagree more with the comments below. A very good LOVE story. It always amazes me that most of the people who write the comments write nothing themselves but think they know better than the people who do the writing. Some stories are better than others but the actual effort given to entertain we the readers deserves respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with the last post. This is a story of love and forgiveness....it was made apparent the suffering both had been through. Why if they can could they not find happiness again with each other. Sometimes you can reconcile. Thanks for the effort HDK I truly enjoyed this story.....again.

DP

RobertJNortonRobertJNortonabout 1 year ago

Best ever--I will re read it often. I hope to find many many more by this Author--BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story that would have been great if Laura had had admitted she was at fault not Jack. Too bad as it left me dissatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good story, with only a few weaknesses. I want to emphasize that the story was really good ... and soapy.

1) It is fucking awful that the cheating slut did not admit her sins. If I do not vote, this is why. I cannot give you a 4, because the work is way better than that, I will not pull your rating down. I have not decided if I will give you the five. This is enjoyable writing.

2) The trials and tribulations of the two most beautiful people around, and the man has plenty of money, is strong, good with kids and an excellent fighter... what you did not realize is that your story and characterization are much better than to need to lean on this sort of crutch.

3) Not enough good sex, this is Literotica, read the banner....

4) something about HOW Jack sees to supporting the Harding survivors would be nice.

Keep it up, good work.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 year ago

Five stars. Good hob.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

I keep coming back to reread this story. It is well written, well paced, and your characters are true to life. I’m a fan of reconciliation…. When it is successful, both partners come out stronger Maybe not all in one piece,

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 year ago

IMO. You missed a great line. "When they came out of the bedroom, Kansas notice her father and mother had their wedding bands on".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did I miss when the cheating wife owned up to being the reason for everyone's grief?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best RAAC ive read, very emotive. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she cheated because she wanted to, what’s to stop it from happening again? Trust is something you have or you don’t. How can he ever trust her? LM

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

In a word...MARVELOUS...!!!!!!!

At the end, YOU MADE ME CRY!! This story should strike each reader in the ❤ heart, and make each of us examine ourselves and our motivations in life.

I have an ex-wife; she basically did what Laura did, but in an even worse way, and was then surprised when she was served with divorce papers. She even told me, to my face, she did not think I was strong enough to divorce her, right up to the day the judge finalized it. She was in the courtroom, but did not speak.

Over the years, I have worked through what she did; I am not completely without having contributed to the break-up, but was more "discrete" about anything I might or might not have done!!

Forgiveness is a very underrated option for many of us; AND, one that should be taken very seriously in the world we live in!! I do not wish to see her again, but I would tell her she is forgiven; she may not 'deserve' it, but I 'DESERVE' to give it, so I have been able to move on with the wonderful life I have now...with a wonderful WIFE who loves me!

Jesus Christ taught about forgiveness during His very short ministry; AND, he taught the ramifications of our NOT forgiving. We cannot expect forgiveness without forgiving those who have 'trespassed against us!'

So-be-it!! I forgive those who have been mean to me in life...ALL of them!! Maybe not the most public of forums, or the most appropriate...but there it is!!

And, my apologies for it being so late in life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can two people be so stupid that they think the other person divorced them and neither person signed divorce papers which would have to happen if a divoce actually happened... what a ludicrous plot.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

This is the 2nd or possibly 3rd time I have read this. I think it is a really excellent tale and well written, I didn't spot any errors, so, very well done!

FabGMxFabGMxabout 1 year ago

Its a good story better than most RAACs, also it could be better. I mean Jack was almost a Saint, with a big heart if battered heart, almost endless patience and compassion, be willing to take care of the family of the man that break his marriage in first place and finally bear the mark of a runaway husband, at least in public and aroun his extended family.

And thats for me its the big issue with the ending. Yes Laura its a better person than the average wife in cuckolding/cheating stories, willing to make own her mistakes -in private- and try to give Jack and by extension Kansas a reason to trust in her are strong points in her favor. However the fact that even after several years passed she has not tell anybody, even her own parents and sister, why Jack leave her abandoned its a big drawback, yeah HDK tell us that she is ready to defend her absent husband -like really? lol- from anybody that badmouthing him... but still she its not willing to tell the truth, completely own her mistake and accept the judgement righ or misguided of her family, her friends and coworkers.

Since Jack cannot extract retribution of any kind from the asshole and certainly its not "prideful" enough to demand Laura that she set the record of their separation straght, the lack of that scene were the people get the full disclosure its a big minus for me. Why? because at the end while Jack its capable to forgive the mistake that Laura commit and the trangression to the vows that she made, Laura ITS NOT willing to be 100% honest, own her mistake completely, and thats make the ending feel like Jack just have enough to fight against the inertial pull to end with Laura.

Its a 3 ***

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This is a 5, many times over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What lc69hunter said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too syrupy for my taste. Another saint husband who was wronged. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No, no, no... And the ridiculous choices for some of the character names were so distracting, had to skim over large parts of it.

NallusNallus12 months ago

Loved this story!

Real hardships, real reactions. Thanks.

Had her age of marriage (HS Sophomore) with his career at the same time, but overlooking that, a great moving story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Waste of time. She never took responsibility for her actions. Why trust her again. Pathetic RAAC. People who found this tear jerking...would you feel the same if your daughter in law did this to your son.

Tony1

SeaChangerSeaChanger12 months ago

Strange that Laura essentially lied to her parents and many others about what she had done to Jack.

I thought that might have been the reason Jack was holding back. 5*

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

Loved the story 100% ! I’m impressed with the path the story took. By acting mature, and setting pride aside, things improved greatly. It’s good to know that people can learn from poor judgement. Laura was truly repentant about her actions. Neither of them deserved to continue to live in pain. I’m pleased with the journey and the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nope, sorry, doesn't work. Doesn't matter how much you try to pretty it up, how cool you try to make the main character, it still makes him what kind of pathetic. Was just written by a woman? Trying to justify the options of another loose female dog just running around? You give lip service to her guilty feelings, with no accountability for her feelings that got her into the mess in the first place. She gets to skate, she gets to have a good impression with family and friends around, and he takes all the negativity? Not likely. Change the category, put it in fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your story never corrects the lies that were told, overtly or by omission, by the cheating so-called wife. Your address the regret for being caught, but explain away the reasons it was done and that's okay because she needed it? Your ethics and morals are leaking. You do a great disservice to your readers by implying there is an ethical neutral here. There is no ethical neutral in life. If you're not standing up against something, you're letting it happen, and you're supporting it. In your story, you're basically encourage more women to go out and have fun and have flings and get their selfish needs and expect that some guy will get over it and accept them back. What a horribly stupid attitude, and what a lousy way to treat your readers.

olddave51olddave5111 months ago

I can't tell you how many times I've read the story I've read it so many times.

People say she never said she was sorry. She said she was sorry to the most important person, Jack. He basically did accept her apology. What good would it do to let the town know that she had cheated? It was six years before and if they're trying to get back together or want to get back together why have that in the way. He's handling what people think he did it. He's got no problem with it. Why should he create more problems with her? This is their restart the only one she needed to an apology to was Jack and she did that!

Oh yea this is fiction (fantasy) it does not need to follow any ones' rules just the author's.

Still 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"This is fiction" ... "it does not need to follow any one's rules just the author's." Five bright stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He should have told Chuck that he would be torturing his wife and son and let them know that it's was his fault. Let him die with that in his mind. Then step out on Laura for the duration of their marriage.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller195111 months ago

a wonderful story with an important moral lesson. when we truly forgive someone the chains fall away and release us from an emotional prison that only you have the keys for.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Outstanding! Maybe a few contrived cooincidences, but the story conbines learning from mistakes and forgiveness. Heartwarming for a guy who's had to do both.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hate this story so much that, when I even see its title, I have to come here and say this.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, you are all over the place. Anonymous loves this story and in another comment, hates it. You lack credibility, but I very much appreciate that you read my stuff. Thanks again. Don't worry if you can't make up your minds.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes. I am really really confused. My minds are all over the place. Right now I just really really find this story and amazing piece of well-written fictional literature. Of course I might hold a different opinion tomorrow but for now I'll give it five flaming stars.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier11 months ago

She needs to own up to family and friends that she cheated, not Jack. Before anything else transpires she needs to make amends.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It just pisses me off that no one knows that she’s the fuck up, not Jack. I wanted someone to just rub it in her parents’ faces that he was the one hurt, not their daughter.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

I keep returning to this story. A very satisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 2 would be great, this time in the romance genre of MC and Coach mom with Kansas and more kids, and less of Janet and Brenda

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I'm not surprised that yet again the mc is a dumb mother fucker and why does writers in this damn category like to tell women that is ok to cheat on their husbands cause he will forgive you and take you back every time and why do they like to take a mans Pride and balls from them in this category it seems to me that they believe in happy endings and want there readers to believe in happy endings as well I hate to tell you this but when someone cheats rather it be the wife or the husband there is no happy endings it's make believe when something like that happens you know back in the day both the dude that fucked her and the wife would have been killed that might be why cheating was almost unheard of back then just food for thought there no it's not like that now days they just get divorced and the person who cheated would not be eligible for half the property and money that they may have main point is there is no happy endings when someone cheats and that's the way it should be

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

@olddave51 cause Jack is a pussy and a idiot he should have never taken that cheating cunt back she cheated on him once that he knows about she will do it again her only regret is that she got caught if the wife cheats the man should keep his pride and balls and leave her and never take the cheating cunt back and if the man cheats the woman should do the same that's the way a real man or woman would do it not this I forgive you bullshit for that is just a fairytale that shit ain't real and a real man or woman would know that

secretsalsecretsal10 months ago

The fact that she's still happy to let her family go on believing he was the one who fucked up, even after he let her back in, is not flattering for her character. Half of the story is quite good, but the relationship half is pretty weak in comparison.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why is everyone in town thinking he is a deadbeat?

He did not walk away from children he had with Laura and not pay child support.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms10 months ago

It is not a terrible story but I can't help but be disappointed. The absolute least Laura should have done is come clean to their families. She disrespected everyone when she fucked Chuck. She disrespected her husband for six more years by letting everyone think the worst of Jack while she pretended to be a wonderful person. Jack really is terrible at revenge. Keep stirring up the readers HDK!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

God i hate this stupid righteous saint trope, leave the hoe who cheated on you and find a good wife, some things aren't that complicated

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, well crafted.

Two major weaknesses:

1) the fact 'Coach' never admitted her infidelity at least to her closest family and allowed them to continue blaming the MC really brings into question her honesty and depth of remorse. This is a huge flaw in an otherwise excellent story.

2) The ending is much too abrupt and the reader 'hanging'.

The author must be an American as only they seem to have this morbid need to watch guilty people die...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Completely agree with @Powesworder's comment -- exactly my thoughts!

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

En la vida real el bastardo se iría a la tumba, en el mejor de los casos, con la certeza que su hijo y esposa serían motivo de venganza.

En el peor de los casos el bastardo moriría tras ver la venganza sufrida por su esposa e hijo, tras enterrar sus cuerpos.

Y soy sudamericano, se de lo que hablo

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lol good to see that south Americans are still macho men in that homoerotic sense

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While it's almost impossible to predict how people will respond to trauma, especially when it relates to someone you love, anyone who still hates someone after six years is an emotional cripple, a worthless bum no use to anyone. You don't let people live rent free for six years.

Now the fact that it is six years later, she's still a good looking woman and a good gainfully employed member of the community... who also hasn't had a partner for six years makes a whole lot of difference to how anyone would respond to her.

olddave51olddave5110 months ago

It is just a story folks.

I agree she at that that was a stupid cheater the big thing was she so very IMMATURE.

At that age I know I was immature. I guess at 20 we are suppose to be perfect?

Again it is only a work of fiction if you don't like it stop reading close down the computer.

I read and write for therapy and it works for me, if it doesn't work for you pass it by.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've read this story twice now, it's got a good story arc and nice characters. However, it's more than annoying that they didn't realise they were still married, who doesn't know that they didn't receive and sign an official document? This though was further compounded by the bizarre comment made by Laura that her signature would be on the adoption papers. How would that even be possible! Does she randomly sign official documents without reading them! Come on! she's an educated person not a strung out druggie school dropout.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight10 months agoAuthor

Clearing up something implied but not stated. Her "signature" had to be on the adoption papers and she knew she had never signed them. That would indicate someone may have forged her name, but she was fine with it since she loved Kansas. As far as the adoption people are concerned, she agreed to adopt the girl. Thanks for reading,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really like this story

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo10 months ago

Second time reading. Gave it 5 stars the first time. Don't see where I commented, if I did. I don't like that she still let people think that Jack was at fault, but her reaction to Kansas' words at their first meeting, collapsing in tears as she did, is eviidence of the dep5hs of her acceptance and remorse for her huilt, wllg3 unforgiving commenters notwithstanding. Ultimately it's their lives to live within the parameters of the creator of their universe (Harddaysnight) and no one else gets to decide how their universe shall work. Kind of like this one. Also like this one, we get to complain and bitch and moan even about things we don't like. And that's one of the things I like about both. 😀

Old_LionOld_Lion10 months ago

Was a grat story u till you brought the chuckle bullshit in and Laura getting off easy. Jack ending STILL the asshole. Bullshit on the closure. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story. Liked it, but a minor quibble. Don't most jurisdictions consider a marriage nullified by abandonment, as an equivalent to death of a spouse? Or does it require the abandoned spouse to actually file?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A lovely story indeed. The late teen adoptive daughter is a bit contrived, but on the other hand, having lived through a single parent's death, the social-legal uncertainty over a single adoptive father, and these circumstances could make a teen grow up quickly too. The forgiveness theme was solid given the amount of time and experience of contrition with the dying paramour and the wife. Marriages can and do survive brief infidelities like drunken one-night stands and such, for which this instance qualified. Had it been a full-blown affair, probably not. So all-in-all, a nice balance and mostly believable plot, albeit the ending was a bit too abrupt. Overall, classic HDK wit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let me make a suggestion: you start this story with:

"I saw Cynthia Larsen at the grocery store today. She told me that Jack came home to run the family business while her brother Jeff recovers from his accident," Brenda Johnson told her daughter Laura. .

NEVER and I repeat NEVER can you start a story with 6 names in a two line sentence. NEVER.

You are a very talented author. Improve a few details a little and your writing will be outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! One of my favorite stories. I liked it from the beginning to the end. Thanks for sharing your talent. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

My third trading of this story and I still love it. It's not easy to give up some hate for people that hurt you,

40 years after my first divorced me I still hurt from the loss of two daughters even though I remarried a good woman with four kids who still care for me 40 years later. Excellent story, again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The fact that ultimately all the blame falls on the cheating spouse, they are the one who broke their vow. In the battle to pursue that they get every right afforded men, women don't or won't see all the responsibilities and sacrifices that go hand in hand with a lot of those "rights" only men used to have, and likely never will. How many women survivors of fires, crashes, sunk ships have turned to a man any man and said "thank you" or shown any appreciation for the sacrifice most men freely accept in emergency situations? Add to that men suffer feelings of pain and humiliation from infidelity on a much higher level, women can't even comprehend because parentage is never a question for them.

StanRamesStanRames8 months ago

That so absolutely needs a sequel. Laura's first time in six years? Kansas gonna have a brother or sister in nine months?

SLAM! goes the door before the whole story gets into the room.

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

She never admitted that she was to blame. Her lover who had made no promises to Jack died... So what and in the end Jack forgave her without her doing anything to deserve it. Should she have been paraded through the street in sack cloth and ashes with sign that proclaimed cheater hanging round her neck - yes

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Très belle histoire qui va très bien dans la romance également. J'aime tellement que je viens de la relire pour la troisième fois. Merci à l'auteur. Amitiés de la France..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really liked the story. Ending was way to rushed though. Kind of like running into a wall at 100 miles and hour.

xqzxxxxqzxxx8 months ago

Too much Lit(erary) and no (erotica). This story is misplaced on this site.

I also disagree with the ending. As someone who has been in the very position that your character Jack found himself, I can tell you that you killed all the character traits that you spent all that time creating with his reaction to the interloper. The failure to maintain the high road is inconsistent with the character you created.

BUT...

You write nicely. Good style, even though I disagree with some of the devices you used. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of my favorites

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

What kind of wife would not defend her husband when so many people were dumping shit on him, kinda makes you think don’t it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the story it’s a masterpiece for sure. It perfectly portrays the state of society today. story wise scumbag entices naive women, naive women takes bait , honorable man ditches naive gf or wife cause vows and peoples word actually matters, women realizes mistake too late , a happy ending where they got together and lived happily ever after. Those who say jacks character was tarnished by the end have to realize every man no matter how great the character does have pride and there is such thing as righteous anger, jack knew chuck was a snake, whereas Laura was disgusted with her actions and never moved on from jack feeling remorse from character not circumstance granted her character was not strong enough to admit it in public, chuck only admitted his fault due to haveing a wife of his own and being on his deathbed. So I do not fault jack for his anger or hatred of chuck in the end, also to those who want more accountability you have to remember this is a masterpiece because of that character flaw in laura , unless your name is Jesus ain’t no one here perfect as such it shows her humanity and she did go 6 years of self hatred celibate and based on the authors description of her it was by choice . And while I do love me a btb , a btb would have drastically taken away from the story in this case

PraetusPraetus7 months ago

Jack is inconsistent here. And Laura is... Weak. She never EVER sets the record straight with her parents and dances her way to a very undeserved happy ending

I love the premise and the idea. It's a worthy one. But I think it needed maybe another page where the truth comes out, where suddenly everyone has to adjust their perspective. I get that Jack is YET AGAIN sacrificing himself as the noble hero to protect another's virtue but it rings hollow and Laura doesn't deserve it in how she is presented. She comes across in the text as self pitying and vapid, taking advantage of a chance and assuming that gives her the moral high ground.

davezqdavezq7 months ago

I think Kansas is the best name for a young teen I've ever encountered.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the story! As far as her cheating she said she wanted to feel special for one night. Well- I would think her husband would be capable of doing that! So perhaps some therapy to figure out what her husband was lacking at that time to cause her to spread her legs for another man.

Also- Laura said that with Chuck it was just sex but with Jack he was the only one to make love to her. Further Jack was a better man in all the ways that matter. My male ego would to hear that I’m also a better fuck than that prick too! Yes I know it was implied but would want to hear her come out and say it. I would tell her you should be yelling my name louder and cumming harder with me- period!! Then I would go tell Chuck. I need to be top in every category and if not make sure I get there.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Third or fourth time on this one. A truly wonderful story when you get by the cheating. At least the cheating by our MCs wife was early on in the marriage and he didn't have much time invested.........but it still hurts and does hurt especially when you have many years in a marriage. But it happens and you fall apart. but life goes on and we punish ourselves more than anyone else can. Forgiveness? If you can't forget how can you possibly forgive?5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story that taught multiple lessons without coming across as preachy. There is nothing like a great story to make you feel better for the day so thank you for giving me a pleasant day.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yet another story I've reread a few times that helps improve bad times. Thanks.

Old_LionOld_Lion7 months ago

I could, like Totally see a younger Patrick Swayze playing the Character of Jack. Swayed was a classically trained Dance from an early age including ballet. I believe he also learnt martial arts. So yoga would easy for him. RIP Patrick Swayze.

Good story of reconciliation.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

I have read this one before, and loved just as much this time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A brilliant tale! Loved it! Harddaysknight you’re a damn fine writer. One of the best on Literotica! 10 – Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good story, HDK, thanks. I was surprised Laura’s dad was so conciliatory towards Jack at the end, he sure seemed annoyed with him through most of the story. Of course that was on Laura. Maybe he finally figured out his daughter wasn’t exactly forthcoming about her relationship with Jack. Huh.

5 stars

SignedBTWSignedBTW7 months ago

The Last Time

I read a story with a character named Kansas it was a story by Nora Fares. Totally different personalities but somehow it worked so well in both. *****'s Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a tough story to read, yet impossible to stop. Top notch heartstrings plucking. If you're looking for critique, though, the dialogue felt a bit over the top sometimes. I liked the use of the character Chuck - the main characters did seem to need something dramatic to shake things up and resolve the inner turmoil, and that was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OK, it's fiction, but Ugh! What is wrong with y'all? Judge: "well since you said you're SO sorry for killing (just wounding, whatever- you fill in the crime) the victim AND have had a miserable life since (although neither honest nor morally strong enough to not let everyone think someone else was the bad guy), I'm not sending you to prison....." Get real. You want to wonder for the rest of your life if s/he's cheating on you AGAIN EVERY TIME you're not there, be my guest. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen. RESPECT YOURSELF (she doesn't or she wouldn't have cheated) and try something else on the menu. You CAN find someone better.

derpaderpiduderpaderpidu6 months ago

Great Story!

Would totally love it if there is page 6, and a more fleshed out ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank god this is fiction! There is no excuse for adultery no matter how pretty you paint the characters. It is well written but again I’m thankful it’s just a story. Not reality. You walk in on the love of your life screwing someone else. How can one unsee that or forget? You hopefully can forgive for your own peace of mind but not forget and jump back in. LM

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So I've landed on this page again andcre-read it. HDK sure writes well but the story left me unfulfilled. She doesn't admit that it was her fault. She doesn't apologise for being a cheat. Her dying lover get's no up-commance from Jack by disclosing to his family what piece of cheating shit he is. Finally Jack inconsistantly throws away his rightuous position and just takes her back. He may as well have stayed at home and just stayed married to her. The part that pissed me off rhe most was after Kansas confronted Laura gor the first time. If she was strong enough and brazen enough to call her a slut then she should have had the courage of her convictions to defend her dad when he was called a deadbeat and rejoined that it was Kaura who was a cheating slut... Waaay too much freebies given to everyone except Jack

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kansas was a the best looking girl.in.town and had received many a good fucking from most of the bachelors in town because no good looking woman is ever far from.a hard cock and especially not for 6 years. On his return Jack and Laura finally got together but all her sexual partners just kept popping up to yell Jack what a good fuck she was. Eventually Jack did what any man who respected himself would. He fucked Laura's sister over and over until she was unashamedly his. He made sure that Laura's family knew he fucking both daughters. He took out an ad in the local paper proclaiming Laura to be a cheating slut who she cheated with. He named all her lovers and pointed out that they all claimed that she was easy. When Lauras father took exception and took a swing at him Jack bitch slapped him effortlesly publicly and repeatedly showing him no respect and treating him with contempt. He then made sure that the whole town knew what a cheating piece of shit Chuck was before he died.

Finally Jack invited a whole lot of his friends from his previous life over for a get together in which Laura was the main attraction. The evening ended after social media and facebook and hundreds of porn sites showed video after video of Laura taking every man there multiple times like the slut she was.sometimes three at a time. In the end everybody saw them and she quickly became the town bicycle. Jack kept fucking her sister for a few more years before meeting and falling in love with an Australian woman who came to coach the soccer team. She was young, beautiful, vivacious and but what mattered most is that ahe was loyal.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was a really good story... until the end. As a publisher and editor, you can really tell when a writer gets bored or tired with the story and writing it, and just wraps it up quickly with the dumbest fucking ending. Such a totally wasted and excellent buildup. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hate, hate, hate this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great captivating story but very poor, wimpy cuckold ending. Laura cheated but till the end Jack is still regarded as the bad guy/husband who abandoned the marriage. Laura should admit her mistake publicly instead of wimpy Jack simply forgiving everyone. VERY DISSAPOINTING !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Totally disappointing. Terrible ending! I get, their back together which is ok, BUT she never admitted what she did and let the blame sit on her honorable husband. She besmirched his honor. If she really loved him more than her own reputation, she would have told the truth. Also, the story does little to minimize her cheating. Drinking, persued by Chuck, situational cause. Anything to better explain how she had let it happen. Maybe a chapter 2 could fix this, but right now it's a 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories