Asma's Eyes Are Opened Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fucking love these," he said with his dark hands cupping her coffee-covered breasts. The rough skin of his palms teasing her sensitive nipples, insisting on their standing proud and proving her desire for him. She gave the tribute willingly and joyously.

His hands cupped her buttocks now and she squealed as he lifted her, squealed until his mouth found hers again. She felt the strength in his broad chest and powerful arms, felt herself carried with ease. She knew where they were going and giggled her satisfaction as he lay her down on the bed. Then her eyes opened wide as he knelt before her and his mouth found her pussy.

This was new for her, something that her husband had never done. She giggled again at first and then her body began to respond. His strong tongue traced patterns on and in her, found her most sensitive place, introduced her to how a real man could make her feel.

'This is how it should be.' The thought flashed into her mind, a thought endowed with regret for years lost but also triumph at the realisation achieved. Her ex-husband had been a good man but simply had been clueless in how to please a woman. Tony was perhaps not 'good', though she was sure he had a good heart, but he knew, he KNEW.

She felt a great wash of warmth and passion surge through every part of her, felt her legs quiver as she tried to lock them round Tony's head to make sure he stayed right there, kept doing just that. His fingers had joined the delicious invasion now, gently playing on her clit as his lips and tongue explored and teased and prepared.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

His fingers kept gently teasing her even as he paused to answer her. "Damn girl I ain't even got started yet."

She knew that was true. She knew it and the knowledge sent another wave of longing and desire through her, began to build again the passion only so recently released. He did not hesitate but again moved his head down. Stoked and fed the fires of her previously undiscovered lust. Her hands met in the short hair of his head holding him there though he showed no desire to leave. No such inclination until she had moaned and shuddered out another little climax.

"That was amazing," she gasped.

Then and only then did he stand. Methodically unbuttoning and removing his shirt. His shoes were next and then his belt. She was watching him intently and drinking in every exposed part of him. The deep dark skin colour, the broad chest, the muscles of his arms and thighs. So different to the slim form of her ex-husband.

There was another difference too. She had seen it from a distance but now it would be close up and very much in person. Tony eased around the bed and stood beside her. She knew that he wanted her to unfasten his trousers

She reached for the button and undid it and then found the fly-zipper. Only then did she momentarily pause. He had given her great pleasure with his mouth. Would he expect the same from her? She had no experience of that - it had been considered the behaviour of a lewd woman, a slut. The hesitation was barely noticeable, then she pulled down his zip and began to ease the material down his thighs. She would do this for him - she would be his slut.

"Not tonight," came that voice like melted dark-chocolate, "tonight is all about you." She knew in that moment that he had noticed her hesitation, had read her mind and had understood her. She knew then that this was truely meant to be. She was his tonight and perhaps for the future if he would have her.

His underpants bulged and she was vain enough to enjoy that evidence of his lust for her. He was a man who knew women. She brought her hands to the waist-band of is shorts and carefully pulled them down. There was an initial slight drag, a pressure of material against something and then the pressure was released. The shorts slid down and his hard Black cock was suddenly there, in front of her.

She found herself staring at that beautiful, perfectly-proportioned, Big Black Cock. Her eyes widened, her mouth slightly open, her hand stretching to touch it and then hesitating. She knew how she looked even before his quiet deep rumble of a laugh showed his enjoyment of the sight.

She had always assumed that her ex-husband was about average. Perhaps he was. His penis had only been a little shorter than Tony's cock. However, Afsar had been slim, as slight as his whole frame was. Tony's cock was thick and hard and powerful. Potent. She thought again of the white woman and her bulging belly, big with Tony's child. Her and how many others. That appearance of potency was no delusion.

"What you thinking about baby?"

She didn't bother to try to deceive him, what would be the point? "I was wondering how many children you had."

Now he laughed for real. "Got two living with my ex-wife. Since we split, in the last five years, I've had another six." He spoke simply, a mere statement of facts.

She wouldn't have believed him otherwise. However, now her fingers touched him and found they just failed to reach around him. He gently held her arm and put his hard cock next to it. The width of each was almost the same. She registered the fact as he then moved back to between her legs.

This time he took his big cock in his hand and gently tapped it on the hair above her pussy. She sensed once again that he was watching her. Checking for her reaction or merely enjoying it? She couldn't know because she couldn't take her eyes off his cock. At the length of his thick Black shaft as it lay against her brown belly.

"It's beautiful." The words escaped her lips without her even knowing it. However, Tony Turner heard them and smiled again. He eased his hips back a little and then put the thick head of his cock to Asma's pussy. He carefully and gently moved it over her lips, put a little pressure onto her clit as he moved back and forth twice and then three times before finally lining his shaft up and beginning to push.

He immediately felt her arms grasp his. Not trying to fend him off but rather hanging onto him, his strength and his size. This beautiful little Muslim bitch was tight - you'd never believe she had three children. She held him like a glove, perfection, made to be fucked by him. He'd make this real good for her and she'd be coming back whenever he asked. That was how he wanted it. He loved that coffee complexion of hers, those beautiful tits, that sweet round ass. A woman made to please and be pleasured. Which was good because that was just how it was going to be.

Asma worked to control her breathing. She felt Tony pushing gently, claiming a little more of her with each insistent stroke. She knew her body was adjusting to him, opening for him, allowing him to claim her as his. She wanted to please him, she wanted to show him that she wanted him too. She wanted to take him all, all of that beautiful Big Black Cock. She looked down between them as Tony pushed forward again. It already seemed huge in her but she had only taken perhaps three-quarters of that hard thick shaft. He eased back and she saw the shine of moisture on his dark cock. Her body was working to take him. She dropped her head back and gasped. Her open mouth was immediately engulfed by Tony's as his tongue again claimed her. She kissed him back but with none of the restraint of earlier. Now their mouths met with passion and yearning, desperate for every touch and every sensation.

She didn't know how long he had been fucking her, five minutes or maybe twice as long. She could have believed either. He had been careful with her, allowing her to adjust to him and big as he was she felt no discomfort. She only felt fullness, no rather she felt fulfilment. As he was fucking her he was now over her, their eyes locked together as each savoured the slowly, oh so slowly, building momentum of their love-making.

"Look down," he said.

She did so and saw his cock was almost all inside her now. As she watched the next gentle push brought his body against hers. Again his mouth dropped onto hers and again they shared the intimacy of a special moment. Asma knew already that there would be many more such moments. She could not imagine feeling like this and not wanting more, not needing more. A woman could not return to her old life after this. She could never be the same, never go back to being so... dull.

"You ready to be fucked?"

It struck her as an odd thing to say. What did he think they had been doing? However, she knew what he meant. He had been holding back, making sure she was ready for him. Now he wanted to take the brakes off, to fuck her hard and make her his for ever. She knew with a delighted certainty that there was nothing that she wanted more. She nodded.

"No tell me it - tell me just how you know I want you to."

She paused a second and then carefully spoke. "Please Tony, please fuck me."

The last word was hardly out of his mouth because his hips began to move, still slowly but faster than before. As the seconds passed the speed and intensity of his thrusts inexorably built. As his fucking built so did her response. Surges of warmth and passion surged through her body, seeming to build and crest. Each time he seemed to sense it and to ease off a little - allowing her to recover. But then he would fuck her again, more intensely this time and she would feel her body react more strongly. Building to a yet greater peak and seemingly certain to crash into climax only for him to ease off once more.

She knew that none of this was by accident. He had such power and such control over both his own body and hers. His strong arms held his body just up and off her so that she could look down their bodies to where they met. She knew he was still holding himself back, still not committing himself fully. Now she knew what he wanted her to say. She summoned up her strength and almost screamed it. "Fuck me Tony - fuck me hard and make me one of your women. Make this little Muslim cunt yours."

She heard his deep laugh of satisfaction and then the weight of his body moved down onto her and his big hard cock began giving her just what she needed. Fucking her hard and fast, proving that she could take him, proving that she was as good as any of his white women, as Ellie or Tash or any of them. Even as worthy of his seed as the lucky ones who had borne his children.

Her arms grasped his strong back and desperately clung to him as he powerfully fucked her. She had asked for it and she was getting it and just at that moment it was exactly what she needed. The sensations that had been building throughout her body returned with extra strength and power. They surged and rose and peaked and exploded in her brain. She shouted and howled out her climax, unashamed to express her passion and to give her new man his prize.

Tony's Big Black Cock powered home three more strong deep strokes and then his rhythmn broke and she knew he was cumming in her, filling her with his potent African seed. She panted for breath and then smiled just before his lips again found hers and they kissed. A kiss they maintained as he remained in her, carefully planting the last of his load deep in her fine-ass Muslim pussy.

Finally Tony pushed himself off and out of her. "That was real good," he said before moving a hand up to his brow to wipe the sweat from his brow, "now its time for a shower."

Asma still lay back on the bed. She felt the fatigue of exertion, the feelings of a woman who had been fucked properly by a man who knew just how to do it. 'Many women must have felt like this', she thought to herself, 'but for me it is the first time.' She exhaled a long slow breath and then realised that Tony was still there and was reaching out for her hand. Presumably he had a shower big enough for two.

The shower had been good, refreshing her. It was as she stepped out to towel herself that she found that it was not only true for her. She felt Tony move up close behind her, his cock hard again and standing up against her back. His big hand moved round to cup her pussy. She was again relieved that she had thought to trim the hair there.

"I read once about the Caliphs. Is it true that they had many wives and concubines?" He seemed to enjoy pronouncing that last word.

"Yes," she said.

"But those women, wives and concubines alike, were exclusive for him. That right too?"

"Of course," she said. Did not everyone know that?

He nodded. "Some brothas like to share. Me not so much. I'm like them Caliphs so if you're my woman then you are my woman and no-one else's. When I find a woman I like then I want all of them, you understand, I don't share with husbands or lovers or anyone. That sweet trim little pussy is just for me if you're with me. That understood." She nodded and his hand gently slapped her deliciously rounded rear-end. "Get back into bed girl because we ain't finished tonight.

Asma jumped a little as his hand met her butt but she only otherwise responded with a giggle and by dashing with exaggerated eagerness back into the bedroom.

He followed her at a more even pace, his Big Black Cock bobbing a little with each step as it stood up hard against his belly. He was a man who knew his business, a man who appreciated the finest things in life. Some men knew fine wines, some knew fast cars and some knew luxury goods. Well that was all well and good but Tony didn't care too much about any of those things. Tony's thing was women, appreciating them and being appreciated by them. He'd been anticipating tonight for a long time and it had not disappointed, not by the tiniest bit. There would be many nights together, much to teach and maybe some things to learn. Some little surprises, some refinement to his techniques with this beautiful Hyderabadi woman. Asma and he were going to be real good together. Now that she was his.