All Comments on 'ASMR with Sister Ch. 02'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Titman4469Titman4469over 1 year ago

National treasure. Best story so far

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 1 year ago

Liked the change-up with someone outgrowing the Mom character. A little less that it was undone so quickly. Hopefully, with an agent of BE present all of the characters get bigger breasts. The ASMR concept seems almost pointless to the point that I'm waiting for everyone to try becoming amateur porn stars or an equivalent to OnlyFans. Liked the suggested rivalry between Mom and Aunt ("Jeeesus she must have put on weight!") and hope there's something similar between the sister and potential girlfriend (who hopefully has done some growing and hasn't posted her new pics on social media).

Keep expanding the harem: a shy tech/wannabe producer/director who's secretly massive; a repressed community leader who wants to shut down what this group is up to but gets seduced by their wanton ways; the lazy but buxom clerk at the Best Buy equivalent who uses her employee discount to help out the group, assuming they can HELP her out; a riff on the random mail carrier and/or pizza delivery when someone pays the group a visit and joins in, etc.

As always, looking forward to the next installment or anything else you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! I hope Amy and Kate become jealous of Mom's new size and use the BE cream to catch up with her, leading to an endless compeTITion between the three of them, each one doing her best to grow the fattest udders!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When will Chapter 3 be out?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah, story is great. Keeping going with the same themes and can’t wait for chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES