All Comments on 'Aspen and the Auditor Ch. 01'

by d1rty0ldMan74

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy10 months ago

Interesting story, looking forward to the next chapter.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

I'm not into bdsm, so the bandage elements of the slavery wasn't appealing to me. I'll pass on this series and stick with Amy's story.

HargaHarga10 months ago

Great start. Can't wait for more. I like my BDSM soft and I hate unnecessarily cruel physical punishments or abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVE THIS STORY'S TAKE ON JUDICIAL SLAVERY THEME. I HOPE THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS TO COME!

MrSmith27MrSmith2710 months ago

Good job. Attachment conditioning is such an insidious addition to the legal slavery universe. Hopefully chivalry is not dead and Arthur steps up and does his duty by having regular sex with his new slave. I am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story, next part please.

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7410 months agoAuthor

Hey folks. There is going to be more chapters but the next one probably won't be until mid next week. Though I have an outline other writing projects and my real job are going to eat up my time for the rest of the week. Believe me, I wish I could just work on this rather than deal with my paying job!

NightingaleSongNightingaleSong10 months ago

Great so far, excited to see where this goes

LeifsonLeifson9 months ago

Nice start, well written with interesting characters. The concept of an auditor has good potential, another angle on the systemic corruption aspects of that often occurs in these alternative universe.

The hope Aspen hadn't been indoctrinated yet seemed a bit off for an auditor. If it's part of the official process, he would expect that it would be worrisome if it had not been carried out correctly. Not saying he wouldn't wish otherwise, but I think you missed an opportunity to show Arthur's auditors mindset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userd1rty0ldMan74@d1rty0ldMan74
Been writing games and stories for decades for public and private consumption. New to erotica. I am a superstitious writer. I believe I write better if I handwrite the piece first then transcribe it so I may take a little between stories. I really appreciate all the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES