Aspen and the Auditor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the trial hurtled toward its conclusion, Mr. Leed's closing arguments were powerful, an impassioned plea for reason and justice. But as the deliberation commenced, it was over in a mere ten hours, leaving a sickening feeling in my stomach. The verdict was unanimous -- guilty of sedition.

The gavel struck, and the weight of it crushed me, the world spinning as I grappled with the reality before me. My heart ached with a heavy knowledge -- my innocence meant nothing against the prejudices that had sealed my fate.

The Judges indicated that they were prepared to render sentence immediately.

"Miss Myers," the lead judge's words cut through the air, final and unyielding, "you may not have committed the acts yourself, but the connection to your parents cannot be ignored. You are sentenced to a lifetime of slavery as a reminder of the repercussions of sedition."

Tears welled in my eyes, a mixture of frustration, anger, and disbelief. My parents, responsible for this chaos, had fled the country, leaving me to bear the consequences of their actions. My hopes for a fair trial had been dashed, replaced with a bleak future that seemed impossible to escape.

Two bailiffs approached me. My hands and feet were returned to shackles. In front of the entire courtroom, the bailiffs pulled out shears and razor knives. They shredded and cut my clothes from my body. They removed the shoes from my feet. Throughout the whole process I stared straight ahead, knowing that if I met the gaze of anyone in the court room I would panic and lose it, giving the bailiffs reason to respond violently.

I heard sobbing from the audience and dared a look. My aunt and uncle were paralyzed by grief. Uncle Robert stood up and looked like he was going to rush the bailiff. I shook my head no at him and mouthed, "I'll be okay. I promise."

A lead was attached to my collar and I was pulled from the room. I was taken naked and bound down a set of stairs into a dark tunnel. From there we went outside and up a ramp where I was put into a van and taken from the courthouse.

Part V

Arthur stopped the recording once again. "That's enough for today," he said, "we can continue this tomorrow."

Aspen swallowed hard and nodded weakly. She was completely exhausted. Aspen looked at Arthur, eyes glassy with unshed tears. Arthur wanted to comfort her but was unsure if it was a good idea.

"Dinner should be ready soon," he said, "go use the rest room and clean up. I am very proud of you."

"Thank you, Master," Aspen said and stood to leave the room. At the door she turned to look back at her master.

"Do you need something?"

"Master, why do you want me to tell you all this? You said that you have the transcripts and recordings. You know it all already."

"I do," he said thoughtfully, "and I know this is very hard for you. I'm sorry for that. It is not my intent to make you relive all the trauma but what I have is cold, hard facts. While they're important I also need to hear your point of view, your observations. I want the whole picture."

"I think I understand, Master. I will do my best."

Arthur smiled at his slave, "I know you will."

As soon as the door to the study was closed, Arthur sat at his desk and accessed a database of legal professionals in the D.C. area. He found the entry for Roger Leeds and dialed the number that was listed. Arthur didn't expect anyone to answer judging by the lateness in the day, so he was surprised when the someone picked up.

"Roger Leeds," the voice said.

"Mr. Leeds, my name is Arthur Frost."

"Arthur Frost the Federal Slave Auditor? That Arthur Frost," Leed's asked.

"Yes, I am," Arthur confirmed, "and I'd like to talk to you about one of your cases."

Mr. Leeds sputtered a few times and said, "uhm..." a lot. Arthur often had this effect on people.

"Mr. Leeds," Arthur said putting on an assuring voice, "you are not under any investigation from my office. I wanted to ask you about a case involving Federal Slave 01101001101513180. You knew her as..."

"Aspen Myers," Leeds finished Arthur's statement. "Is she okay? Have they sent her to a work camp?"

"No, she's safe," Arthur said, "I bought her before she even went on the public block. She's here with me in Philadelphia."

"What? Why would someone of your station buy someone who was convicted of something so horrible?"

"Please, Mr. Leeds," Arthur said with a cluck of his tongue, "You don't believe that she committed sedition any more than I do. I bought her to make her my assistant."

Arthur heard the other man pause. "So...you're not..."

"My goal is to help her, Mr. Leeds."

Leed's let out a breath of relief. "I'm very glad to hear that, Mr. Frost. Thank you. Maybe you can do what I couldn't."

"Mr. Leeds," Arthur began, "I have read the transcripts and the case files. I've watched the surveillance from the courtroom. It doesn't add up to anything Aspen has said. I believe she was railroaded and I think you do, too."

There was another awkward pause. "I understand," Leeds said, "but I'm afraid that isn't something I can make a comment on."

"Are you being watched, Mr. Leeds?"

"Yes, that does make things difficult," Leeds said, emphasizing the word, "yes."

"I see," Arthur said, "I think I understand. Let me think on that and I'll find a solution. I really need to know what you know. I'll find a way to be in touch through an intermediary."

"That sounds fine, Auditor Frost," Leeds said, "we are happy to be of service. I hope you have good luck with your purchase and it meets your goals."

Arthur hung up the phone, convinced more than ever that something shady had occurred. Leeds sounded genuinely frightened.

After a short while, Mrs. Frain told Arthur that dinner was ready. The three companions ate in silence. Both Mrs. Frain and Aspen sensed the pensive mood that Arthur was in, so they remained quiet to allow him to think. Mrs. Frain did this from years of experience and Aspen did it from instinct.

After dinner, Arthur said that he had more work to do and instructed Aspen to go to her room and study her test materials. "I'll be by later to discuss what you've learned."

Part VI

For several hours, Arthur busied himself with completing the preliminaries on several audits and completed a few others with outstanding informational needs. One of the preliminaries, a slave processing and sales facility in Savannah, Georgia, had enough inconsistencies that he determined they needed a personal visit. Arthur sent his superiors a notice that he would go as soon as his new slave passed her Agency exam and that his visit would be a surprise and asked them to keep his intentions confidential.

With a yawn, Arthur looked at the clock realizing it was well past midnight. Leaving his study, he went upstairs to his bedroom where he stripped out of his work clothes and put on a pair of pajamas. Arthur sat down on his bed, intending to go to sleep but he found himself looking at the adjoining door to Aspen's room.

Making a decision, he stood back up, crossed the room, and listened briefly at the door. He could hear Aspen moving about and he could see light from under the door. Arthur opened the door and went through.

Aspen was sitting on her bed with her back propped up against the wall and the charging cord to her collar plugged in. When Arthur came in, she looked up and smiled for a moment before remembering who she was now.

Aspen sprung to her feet, dropping the eReader to the bed. Her legs flew open to just past shoulder width apart and she laced her hands behind her head, causing her small breasts to thrust out.

Arthur approached Aspen and he ran his finger along her jaw. "She is very beautiful," he thought, "keeping my promise and keeping my dick out of her is going to be harder than I thought."

"Unplug yourself and come into my room," Arthur said. He retreated through the door to his room.

Aspen quickly pulled the charging cable from her collar and followed her master into his bedroom. She shut the door behind her and resumed the "present" position.

"Sit down," Arthur said and pointed to a chair.

Aspen complied, sitting in a comfortable chair close to the bed.

"How is your studying going," he asked.

"Very well, Master. The subject matter is quite interesting. I find it very easy to understand. When I pass this will I really no longer be classified as a pleasure slave?"

"That is correct. You will officially be classified as a high qualification slave. You will be allowed to wear clothes in most public situations. Nudity will only be required in slave facilities or where I require it. Additionally, it reinforces that nobody may touch you sexually without my consent. They will never have my consent."

"What about you, Master? Does that include you?"

"You know it doesn't, Aspen. You will still be my slave, at least for the time being. Now, let's see what you've learned."

Arthur asked Aspen several questions that he knew would be on the test. She answered with confidence and clarity, getting each question right.

"I'm very impressed, Aspen," he told her, "once you pass this test you will be considered my agent and speak with my authority. It will be a huge responsibility and I know you will carry that with the gravity it requires."

Aspen virtually glowed at the praise. She found that it was as much the part of her that still thought of herself as Aspen Myers that was happy just as much as it was 513180/Aspen Frost that warmed to his compliments. She was surprised to find herself getting wet but she could definitely feel the moisture beginning to pool under her.

"The week after your test you will be going with me to Savannah, Georgia. We will be auditing the slave facility called, 'The Peach Pit,'" Arthur said.

"I'll be interviewing the slaves there, correct, Master?"

"Yes, that is my goal for you."

"I think I would like some practice, first."

"That's a good idea. I'll arrange something with Doctor Samuels. You can interview Tia."

"Oh, I'd like that idea, Master. Though I've never interviewed anybody before."

Arthur made a "hmph..." noise and reached into a drawer at the small desk near his bed. He pulled out a pad of paper and a pen and handed them to Aspen.

"For the next thirty minutes I am not your master. I am Arthur, or Art if you like. Interview me. Ask anything you want but don't just record my answers. Include observations; hesitations, body language, if you think I may be lying."

Aspen curled her legs up under herself. She began.

Part VII

The following is the text from Aspen Frost's interview with Arthur. Aspen is denoted as "Asp" and Arthur is denoted as "Art."

Asp: What is your full name?

Art: Arthur James Frost

Asp: Do you have any family, Art?

Art: Yes. I have a half-sister named Elizabeth. She lives in Center City.

Asp: You have a half-sister? Tell me about her parents.

Art: Elizabeth and I have the same father: James Frost. My mother died when I was a baby and I don't remember her. My father married Constance, my stepmother, and they had Elizabeth when I was five.

Asp: Was Constance a good mother to you?

Art: No. I was someone else's child and she made sure to treat me that way. Mrs. Frain raised me.

Asp: What your father a good father?

Art: He did his best. I can't say if he was good but he at least tried. He kept Mr. and Mrs. Frain on after they were freed. He did it because I loved them.

Asp: Do you have any girlfriends?

Art: Not right now. But I had a few in college.

Asp: Were any of them special?

Art: Yes. I married my girlfriend from my senior year a few years after we graduated. It lasted only a few years and it didn't end well. We divorced ten years ago.

Asp: Blondes, brunettes, or red heads?

Art: (Laughing) Blondes and Reds.

Asp: Do you find me attractive?

Art: Yes, I find you absolutely beautiful.

Asp: Last question. Do you want to have sex with me? You know, when you deem it time.

Art: I..I do. And when the time comes, I hope you still want to, as well.

Part VIII

"That's enough for now. I think you did quite well."

Arthur watched Aspen squirm with the compliment. He realized it had been hours since she had any attention and he suspected she was feeling the edge. He stood up and pulled her to her feet. She gasped in surprise and stood close to him, the heat from her body radiating outward. Arthur sat down in the chair and pulled Aspen on this lap.

"You've done very well tonight, my dear," he said to her. The girl flushed again and Arthur felt the dampness coming from her core. He hardened immediately leading to her gasp in surprise again.

"Play with yourself for me, Pet. I want to feel you cum on top of me," he ordered.

Aspen began by rubbing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. It wasn't long before the dampness was a flood again. Arthur's pajama bottoms were soaked and he wondered if this was natural for her or part of her conditioning.

One hand stayed at her breasts, tweaking her nipples and the other trailed slowly down her chest to her stomach. She spent a moment caressing her abdomen before letting her hand drift down to her pussy. "oooh..."

"No fingers inside. Remember, I get that when it's time. Play with your clit."

"Oh, yes, Master," she cooed and started twirling her finger around her nub. The flood coming from her pussy became so bad that Arthur thought he'd need to clean the chair the next day. As it was, he knew he was going to have to change out of his pajamas before bed.

Aspen arched her back against her master's chest and she began to strum her clit like a guitar string. "I am so...oooh...looking forward to when you'll...ahhhhh...finally let me feel that cock inside of me...mmm," Aspen said.

"And who is that wants that, Pet? Aspen or 513180?"

"Oh," she breathed in sharply, "oh...I think its both of us! Oh Master, I want to please you."

"You are pleasing me, Pet. I promise." Arthur reached around and grasped her free breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze as he hazarded a soft kiss to the back of her neck.

"Oh God, Master. That feels so good. I'm so close. May I cum for you?"

"Yes, pet. When you are ready."

"Eeep," Aspen gasped and she began to shake and convulse in Arthur's lap. Her gyrations were too much and Arthur came, further soaking his pajamas. He let out a groan which just seemed to set Aspen off again. She collapsed back against Arthur breathing heavily.

In a moment of humor Arthur whispered quietly into Aspen's ear. "Aspen, pet."

"Yes, Master?"

"CUM," he ordered, triggering one of her conditions.

Aspen bucked and almost flew out of the chair. She shrieked and her hand flew back to her pussy where it pressed her clit hard. "Oh shit," she screamed as the orgasm washed over her. To both Arthur and Aspen's great surprise, she squirted a jet of liquid from her pussy that further drenched the chair and now the carpet beneath it.

"Well, I brought that on myself," Arthur thought and he began to laugh.

"Oh, holy hell, Master," Aspen said, "I've never had an orgasm like that. That was amazing."

"I could order you to have another," he answered.

"Not now, please. I don't think I could take it."

They both stood up. Arthur was virtually dripping. He looked at the mess and said, "I'll have Mrs. Frain clean this tomorrow."

Aspen turned beat red and said, "she'll know what happened!"

"I'm sure she heard you. She has a pretty good idea of what happened."

Aspen hid her face in her hands, mortified but she was quite keen on having that feeling rush through her again. "I'm a mess. We're both a mess," she said.

Arthur led Aspen into his personal shower and they cleaned themselves off. When they were done, they went back into his bedroom.

"Should I go to my bed, Master?"

"Do you want to, Aspen," he asked.

She shook her head and he gestured to the bed. They both laid down, naked and he pulled her to him. As he lay behind her, he put is hand on her side. He didn't see the smile she had on her face. If that was how just playing around felt she couldn't wait until he finally fucked her.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Master," Aspen asked as she wiggled her butt against him. To Arthur's surprise, he was growing erect again.

"Believe it or not, Aspen," he said, "you've already done it."

The young slave took a chance and she grabbed the hand Arthur had placed on her side. She moved it to her breast. Aspen was overjoyed when he not only didn't take his hand away but he gently squeezed her breast again like he had in the chair.

"Master, may I ask you a question? It is personal."

Arthur suspected he knew where this was going but he didn't care. "Go ahead."

"How long has it been," she asked, "since you slept with a woman?"

Arthur sighed. Yes, this is where he expected her question to go. He decided to answer. "Two years."

Aspen was shocked. Her master was a handsome man. Surely, he had opportunities!

"I know what you're thinking," he said, "why so long? Women are scared. When they find out what I do they become afraid that if they make a misstep, they'll find themselves enslaved. Its stupid, I don't enslave people, but it is a common fear."

"Is that what happened with you and your wife?"

"Yes, it is. Mostly. That's a long story and I don't want to recount it right now. New subject, please."

"I'm sorry, Master," she said quietly. "Master, I know you won't take my virginity yet, but will you let me suck you?"

"Not now, I'm very tired. But yes, I will allow that."

"And...you could take my ass, too. That's not my virginity."

Arthur began to say no, then stopped. She had a point and his resolve was slowly wavering. Okay, maybe not that slowly. "I'll think about it, Aspen. Go to sleep."

"Good night, Master," she said, then settled into his arms and drifted off to sleep.

12