Aspiring Model Gets Used Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke's career Skyrockets as Richard continues to fuck him.
3.5k words
4.63
6.2k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard may have been a dubious man for using his position to take advantage of young guys like Luke, but he was never dishonest. He told Luke that he would help him with his modeling if Luke would sleep with him. Well, Richard certainly held up his end of the bargain. In the 2 months since they came to an agreement, Luke's modeling career skyrocketed. His following on social media went from a few thousand to a few hundred thousand, and he had been booked by every other famous clothing brand. It started with swimwear and underwear brands as expected, but eventually it was anything and everything else. Luke was booked and busy. Things were going unbelievably well for him, much better than he expected, so he in turn had to uphold his end of the bargain. In exchange for jumpstarting his career, Luke had to have sex with Richard, and boy did Richard cash this in. He had been fucking Luke multiple times a week since that first night. He estimated that they'd fucked in everyone possible surface in his apartment, which, mind you, was very large and very well furnished.

 Luke had just finished shooting for a swimsuit campaign and was headed to Richard's apartment as he was instructed to. The shoot took place just a few blocks away from Richard's apartment so Luke opted to walk the rather short distance than book a ride. Even though he had been Richard's fuck toy for the good part of 2 months, he was still as nervous now heading over to his apartment as he was that first night after meeting him at the photography and modeling workshop. Unlike then, however, he knew exactly what awaited him -- a fuck session filled with debauchery. 

He reached Richard's doorstep and realized he was already wet with anticipation. What the fuck was going on? Intrusive thoughts suddenly plagued his mind. Why was he still doing this? Was he really just advancing his career, or was there some deeper, darker reason pushing him to maintain their arrangement? He was really successful now, at least for a model, and he had grown a huge following on his social media. He probably wouldn't maintain this same trajectory if he ended things with Richard, but he was established enough that he would do perfectly fine on his own. And yet here he was standing outside the apartment building of Richard, his underwear wet from precum, about to head up to the apartment of that portly old man to get fucked. Even as these thoughts tormented him, he felt oddly excited about the prospect of experiencing more debasement at Richard's hands. A strange eagerness welled up within him. Stepping away from the rationality of daylight, he entered the world where fantasies thrived amid darkness and secrecy.

Luke found Richard in the kitchen, having just poured a glass of whiskey for each of them. He walked over to greet Richard and to take his drink, which he always needed to help him get through these sessions. Upon meeting Richard however, instead of reaching out for his drink, his hand moved to grab Richard's crotch and his mouth dove onto Richard's, like it had a mind of its own, giving him a deep, wet kiss. Luke was uncertain why he did this and was shocked by his actions. He wasn't the only one though, as Richard stood frozen in place. This stasis did not last long. Richard, aroused by Luke's sudden initiative, began kissing him back. With his hands awkwardly dangling at the sides, a drink in each hand, Richard devoured the young man's mouth. They were so engrossed in their kiss that neither knew when they would be able to stop for air. The loud ring of Richard's phone saved them from having to decide to stop.

"Hold on." said Richard. "This is likely about that TVC you tried out for. I should take the call. Go to the bedroom and wait for me naked." And with that, Richard answered his phone and Luke headed to the bedroom, took his clothes off and waited as he was told.

Luke had auditioned for a TV commercial last week. If he got the job, he would be appearing in several TV commercials, as well as several photo advertisements, as part of a huge campaign for an athletic clothing brand. He was getting anxious waiting to hear from Richard the outcome of his audition, so he pulled his phone out and started scrolling the feed on his social media account. A few seconds into scrolling his feed, he began to ponder what happened in the kitchen. He had never initiated anything with Richard before. He found him to be a repulsive looking man and had absolutely no attraction to him. Yes he enjoyed the sex, he couldn't deny that, but that was just a physical reaction to stimuli, or so he told himself. Certainly he couldn't help but feel pleasure when his prostate was being battered by Richard's cock, it's only human. But then again....

Before Luke could finish his thought, Richard barged into the room with a big smile. 

"They loved you. They think you are the perfect guy for the job. You got the part!"

"Holy shit!" responded Luke, with the biggest grin on his face. "I can't believe it!"

"You better believe it buddy boy." Richard said as took his shirt off and walked to Luke's side before pushing him down onto the bed. Richard all but jumped on top of Luke.

The sudden weight on Luke knocked the wind out of his chest, and he was practically crushed under Richard. He barely had time take in the huge win he just found out about, and more importantly, barely had time to breathe in some air before the older man picked up where they left off in the kitchen and devoured his mouth. Richard held Luke's face with both hands, his tongue darting in and out of the younger man's mouth like a snake. Richard could tell Luke was struggling under the weight of his body and the aggressiveness of his kisses, but the boy was on fire today, returning his kisses with as much passion as was given. Richard wanted to see if this eagerness would continue beyond kissing. He rolled off Luke and onto his back, and without a word exchanged, Luke had immediately scuffled down between his legs and was sucking on his fat cock. He licked up and down the shaft a few times, then swirled his tongue on the bulbous head, before taking the whole thing in his mouth. By now, Luke had gone down on the older man enough to know that there was a lot more cock buried in his crotch fat pad, so he used his fingers to move aside the fat in order to swallow him all the way to the hilt. Luke had just begun to suck on Richard's balls before he felt him begin to shudder. He knew this was a sign that Richard was working his way to an orgasm. Without any prompt from Richard, Luke climbed on top, grabbed the cock, aimed it at his hole and sank down on it, taking the whole thing into his channel in one fell swoop.

Richard was stunned. The sex had always been absolutely fantastic, but it was mostly due to how hot Luke was. Aside from blowjobs which Luke had seemed to really be into since their 1st encounter, he had always been rather passive, just laying there and letting Richard plow him. Richard didn't mind one bit as it was still the best sex he'd ever had, but witnessing Luke take the initiative for the very first time made something primal inside Richard come to life. Luke had already surprised him earlier when he grabbed his crotch and kissed him upon arriving at the apartment, and he was ecstatic that Luke didn't need to be told to go down on him, but he had never expected Luke to mount him without being directed to. Richard looked up at Luke, the single most attractive man he'd ever seen, and saw pure lust and pleasure in his face as he rode. 

Luke bounced up and down Richard's cock like a cowboy on a wild horse. He was rising and falling so rapidly that he had to hold on to and squeeze Richard's manboobs in order to maintain some semblance of balance. Richard was huffing and puffing, his face contorted, he was close. As if by instinct, Luke rode him even harder, like his ass had a mission to drain the load from the cock stuffing his channel with every rise and fall. They were both moaning like animals, harder and harder until at last, Luke felt the rush of warm cream filling his insides. But what he experienced next would haunt him for years to come. Richard bellowed like never before, his face in agony. This was definitely not from an orgasm. Then it dawned on Luke, Richard must have been having a heart attack. He immediately hopped off, grabbed his phone and dialed 911. He quickly got dressed and before he knew it, the paramedics had arrived and taken Richard to the hospital.

Luke was a mess. Even though he didn't have any feelings for Richard, it was still a traumatizing experience. Luckily, when he called the hospital later that night to check what happened, he was told that Richard only suffered a mild heart attack and was okay. Luke let out a huge sigh of relief. He didn't know if he could handle killing someone with sex. He could rest easy.

Morning came and Luke decided to visit Richard in the hospital. He thought about bringing flowers but decided not to. After all, what does one give one's benefactor when they had a heart attack from the orgasm you gave them. He brushed those thoughts aside and just went on his way. When he arrived at the room, he was surprised at how large and cozy it was.

"Of course he got a suite." Luke thought to himself.

Richard looked fine, if not tired.

"Sorry about what happened." he told Richard awkwardly.

Richard laughed and brushed it off.

"It's not your fault champ. And besides, if that did me in, it wouldn't be the worst way to die, fucking a hot stud like you."

Luke simply gave a gentle smile in response.

"Look." started Richard. "I'm okay now, but the doctors told me that I need to slow down and have a nice long rest, maybe even retire. I haven't decided what I want to do in the long run, but for now, my daughter has insisted on staying with me to make sure I don't overdo things. Which means...unfortunately, that our little arrangement must come to an end, at least for the time being."

Luke didn't know how to react. He didn't even know Richard had a daughter.

Should he be happy that he was finally free from having to give himself to this unsightly old man? Should he be upset that he would no longer have the crucial connections that Richard provided him with? A slight panic started to ensue. Would this all have been for nothing?

Richard seemed to notice that Luke was in his head, and reassured him.

"Don't worry Luke, I won't leave you high and dry. I've asked my assistant to help you get in touch with the necessary people. You're still booked for the big commercial campaign as well. You've really made the best out of the connections I've set up for you. Even without my help now, which again isn't going away as my assistant will set you up, you will do just fine." 

"Thank you, Richard. I'm really grateful for everything." answered Luke.

"Meh, don't worry about it. I had the best sex of my life with the hottest young stud. I got as much as I gave. It's just a shame that this is how we part ways, but that's what a heart attack will do to you." Richard chuckled.

Hearing those words, Luke found his gaze drawn towards Richard's crotch. He was tenting through the hospital gown. For whatever reason, he moved towards the obvious erection, lifted up the gown, and began sucking Richard's cock. He wasn't sure what exactly moved him to do this. He knew he had no romantic feelings for Richard, that was never in question. Was it a feeling of gratitude towards him? After all, it was undeniable that it was because of Richard that his career had skyrocketed. That could be it. But maybe...just maybe, what drove him to slobber on the cock now was the same thing that drove him to mount himself on the old man's cock last night. What exactly was it that drove him to do that, he wondered. These thoughts frightened him, terrified him even, so he brushed them aside and focused on giving Richard one final suck. 

Luke wrapped his lips around Richard's erection, feeling its warmth against his tongue and took him deeper into his mouth. Beneath the firm grip of his hands that had made their way up to play with Richard's manboobs, he felt Richard's body begin to quiver slightly. Luke then began to move his head rhythmically back and forth, his technique now so fluid and practiced after all their time together. Meanwhile, Richard's hand grazed through Luke's hair, giving him little nudges here and there which served to intensify his focus even further. His other hand caressing the young handsome young's man smooth cheeks. Each time Luke's mouth reached the base of his cock, shivers went down Richard's spine. Every soft moan escaping Richard's throat seemed to fuel Luke's efforts. Getting off the cock for but a moment, Luke spat on his free hand and began playing with Richard's heavy balls, then immediately took the entirety of the fat cock in his mouth again. 

Richard had not been bothered by his size and weight in decades. He was a successful man in an industry where he could use his position to bed hot young men. Who cares if he was fat? But today, as Luke was giving him what looked to be his final blowjob from the boy, he wished he were in better shape. He wished that this huge gut he had accumulated from his many years of gluttony would vanish so he could see the beautiful face that was servicing him at this very moment. Luke had a spectacular body, but what really set him apart from every other stud was his perfectly handsome face. He would try to describe it, but really, it was indescribable. 

It wasn't long before Richard was shuddering and he let out a huge load in Luke's mouth, which the boy eagerly swallowed. Luke got up from the man's crotch, grabbed a tissue and cleaned up him.

"I probably shouldn't have done that. That's how you ended up here in the first place." Luke said with a little giggle.

"Well, if I'm to have another heart attack, this is the best place for it to happen. And even if something did happen, that blowjob was worth it" Replied Richard with a wink. "Oh, and you have a little smudge on your chin" Richard told Luke as he moved towards the door.

Luke rubbed his chin and found it was a little glob of cum that must have dribbled out when Richard was filling his mouth. He looked at Richard, sucked the cum off his finger, gave him one last cheeky smile, and was out the door.

The next few weeks were a breath of fresh air for Luke. He had finished shooting for the big campaign that he booked with Richard's help. It was a lot of work and it took a long time, but he learned a lot and it came out amazing. He definitely could make it on his own now. With Richard out of the picture, he found that even with his modeling work, he had so much more time on his hands now. He was finally able to catch up on school work which he had neglected almost entirely the past few months, his grades barely scraping by. The best part of all of this however, was that he was free to have fun and sleep around. It was never part of his arrangement with Richard that he couldn't see other people, but he was too ashamed of his deeds with the man that he couldn't bring himself to have sex with other people. That was in the past though, and now being a famous model, he could have whoever he wanted. Girls were already throwing themselves at him before all of this because of how attractive he was, but now after achieving all this success, he had them practically crawling at his feet. Life was good. No, life was fucking perfect, he thought to himself. And indeed it was, at least for that brief period of time. 

A few weeks after the campaign started to run, Luke got a call. It was from one of the production assistants that he worked with on the campaign. He was told that the president of the mother company that owned the one he did a campaign for saw his work and was very impressed. One of the companies under their umbrella was a major TV network and streaming platform, and he wanted to meet Luke about the possibility of getting him for a recurring role on one of their hit TV shows. Luke said yes immediately. Why wouldn't he? He was over the moon with the news. He hit up his friends right after and they celebrated his success like college boys do, they partied and drank til the sun came up.

A month had gone by and life was indeed good for Luke. He had just finished a photoshoot for a sneaker company and was getting out of hair and make-up with the other models. They had been working together for 3 days and nights, and they were all similar in age, so they became fast friends. One of the models, Kacey, suggested they go out for drinks to celebrate the success of the shoot and as a sort of goodbye for their little group. 

"Damn, that sounds like fun. I'd love to go with you guys but I have an important meeting for a possible recurring role on a hit show. It was set around a month ago so I can't just reschedule it last minute. " chimed Luke.

"No shit?! Well you better get your ass to that meeting then. That's so great for you." said another of one of the models, Trent.

"Thank man. Yeah, I'm heading over as soon as I finish getting cleaned up. I haven't been this nervous about a gig in a long time. I hope it goes well." - Luke

"What role are you trying for? And for what show?" - Trent

"I actually don't know, they didn't inform me. They just told me that the president of the production company, some guy named Frank Goodwin, liked my work on that big campaign I did and wanted to meet me and see if I was a good fit for some recurring role." - Luke

"Hold up. THE Frank Goodwin? From World Motion Productions?" - Kacey

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the guy. I haven't had time to google him since I've been so busy with the shoot we just had. Why, is he a big deal?" -Luke

There was a moment of awkward silence. The models gave each other concerned looks, then all turned to Luke.

"Oh yeah, his company is huge. They own several streaming services and TV networks. But...I would be careful if I were you. He has a rep for being a real creep." - Kacey

"Really?" - Luke

"Yeah dude. He's had like several accusations of sexual harassment from his employees and talents." - Trent

'WTF? I haven't looked him up online but I feel like I would've heard about that on the news or something." - Luke

"Nah. He's a powerful guy in the entertainment business. He can block those things from being made known to the public. But people talk. Anyone who's halfway successful has probably heard of him. You're probably just a special case cos you went from zero to a hundred real quick. But ask any seasoned model or entertainer and they've probably heard at least a little bit about him." - Trent

"Fuck. That's a real bummer. It's such a big opportunity though. I don't think I can afford to ditch this meeting." - Luke

"Well, we hope it goes well and that he's okay. But you know, just be careful okay? Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with." - Kacey

"Yeah, definitely. Okay guys, thanks for the heads up. I should head out now. See you around!" And with that, Luke head off to his meeting, uncertain of what the future held for him.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!