All Comments on 'Ass is Now in Session'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks to everyone who's read this. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Heyall

doorknob22doorknob22over 5 years ago
Perfect

Very well done!

nuits49nuits49over 5 years ago
nice

i liked these fucking session and more..hinks you can have a new chapter here

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow that was a very sexy story. I loved it thank you

SmbhSmbhover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Another great story to the collection. :)

teem93teem93over 5 years ago

Wow so hot, definitely have thing for this kind of situation! Would love to hear more!

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
loved it

needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Thoroughly enjoyed this hot story. Your stories are very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2

This needs a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next chapter please.

Would like to know how it progresses? Does she do the entire swim team or blackmail the Dean and get into some OAP nasty stuff 🙄

BenderOvererBenderOvererover 2 years ago

Love the story! Professor Ebadi has a great career ahead of her!

veracruzveracruzover 2 years ago

when is her next class :P

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years ago

Every professor needs to learn to care for her students. And every girl needs to learn how to take it up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fantasy realized. Screwing a teacher.

Harry_the_RatHarry_the_Ratover 2 years ago

This would have been easily worth five points if the two transitions to explicit sexual activity (butt plug insertion and Garrett asking if she's wearing it) could have been made even remotely believable. But, yeah, that seems unlikely. Alternatively, the inherently fantastic quality of the story could be reflected the style throughout by more ironic distance and humor. But the contrast between the style and key points of the narrative is a bit jarring. Nevertheless, a fun and enjoyable story with a happy ending for me and clearly many other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice...I was only able to Fuck 1 teacher...She was Old, Fat and Horny...Loved a Good Ass Fuck and Always insisted on doing a Proper Clean Up...Managed to take her courses for 3 semesters...Got Straight A's!!!

ThoughtfullThoughtfull3 months ago

Nice tongue in cheek (pun intended) porn!

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 months ago

I don't know that this is necessarily unbelievable. Women enjoy sex just as much as men and the discretion and Zara's clearly ambitious priorities and dedication to her chosen field coupled, excuse me, with the strong desire she felt at the remarkably kinky situation? What would you do? If any man were put in a similar position and asked to perform sexual favors in exchange for career considerations and was similarly assured of discretion?

I know I would personally happily comply. I wouldn't take it up the pipe but I wouldn't judge any lady who decided to. Pillar of the community if you ask me! Lol.

That said, it is illegal and sordid as hell and I would never pressure a lady that way.

Unless she asked.

mcitylinemcitylineabout 2 months ago

A good story accept the arrogance of the men. The dean should of groveled and the students should have begged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22230 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...