All Comments on 'Assassin's Creed: Hacked Edition'

by ObsidianBlade27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Firrt effort, You show promise.

Id love to see the Anima for that. One of my favourite games. You probably wont get many comments on this for the general age group on this site, but it was a great story. Can I suggest when you finish this storyline you might want to do a Bloodrayne storyline. Lots of Bondage, and I'll think of Kristina Loken.

kittenlovekittenloveover 14 years ago
:D!

first thing, we both had Angelica! ha! but, yes, I did enjoy it a lot. did good for a firsty. better than mine, even. lol.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Excellent story.

Wow!!! A story out of a game, excellent. Assassin is one of my most favorite games. The graphics, sound are excellent like this story. How about "Prince Of Persia" The Two Thrones? Another wonderful game. Great first story & please continue. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ironic

This story is kind of funny because in the second Assassin's Creed, there is a cutscene where Altair has sex with a woman on top of a tower in Damascus. It shows how Altair passed his line along to Ezio (Assassin's Creed 2 main character) and eventually to Desmond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Follow the Creed.

Warning, Killing civilians will cause desynchronization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong

It was utterly out if character and felt wrong. If he killed her, it wold habe been better.

BigAssFTWBigAssFTWover 12 years ago
Nice!

Keep em coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Feedback

I liked the writing but it could have done without the mentioning of a loading screen at the beginning, I liked the bits at the end though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous