All Comments on 'Assassins MC Pt. 17'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If by love you meant forced into slavery, treated like shit, raped and got them gang-raped by everyone, yes, Rich absolutely loved a lot of women.And now he's bred another woman into the same life.

Rich needed a knife to the dick in about Chapter 3. This is no love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

I am really confused. Were the last few paragraphs a jump into Rich’s future? If so should specify somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

I must admit I am confused by the last 7 paragraphs. I deduce that this is Rich when old, but it is a HUGE jump with nothing in between very strange and out of place...perhaps there will be an explanation? This ruined the whole of part 17 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To the first anonymous poster in this chapter,

Do note that while it has been hinted repeatedly through the chapters with comments by Rich about it taking years for him to learn or fully understand certain things and taking many years in some cases to learn the fates of those he met, such as Annie, this chapter just laid out how far back we are in his life story. Near the end it appears with a granddaughter Samantha looking after him. A lot of things could have happened and changed in that much time. Changes that may reduce your ire over things by the end. Maybe not everything but maybe enough eventually that you don’t want to remove his dick on first sight. 😏

We’re left to wonder exactly who Samantha’s mother was. Who Samantha is as well really. And since she didn’t refer to the woman waiting in bed for him by name or as Grandma we’re left to ponder that as well. Then there are the three men ‘interviewing’ him. Are they writers, reporters, officers, detectives, agents or club members? We’ll have to see. We are far enough along at that point that Thomas is likely dead since Rich owns Thomas’s mansion and in his own advanced years it appears. Wonder what happened to Maria? Dead as well I’d imagine but I figure when Thomas does die/ did die she may have become part of Rich’s ‘family’. Inner Mayan politics could come into play there or things to do with Miguel gaining or trying to gain possession of the estate. Miguel could easily come back into the story doing bad things.

With his condition/advanced years he probably is in a reduced capacity as a club member. Perhaps as a sage to the young/new members at that point? That’s assuming the men were members which I probably shouldn’t make. The assertion of the lead man that they would be back tomorrow to continue can also be seen as law enforcement at some level determined to learn all they can. Alternately, a bit pushy writers/reporters making decisions they shouldn’t without some sort of agreement already in place. Which we don’t know existing of either. LOL Hypotheticals can sure get twisted. 🤓

To AW,

The transition to ‘current’ time was a bit of a rough jump. That’s one thing visual media has an easier time with because the entire scene/view changes when they switch back and forth on a retelling/flashback tale. You’ve now given him plot armor for the most part. Doesn’t mean he won’t experience pain, injury or loss but clearly not death unto that point. All the life or death drama will have to fall upon the rest of the characters.

Back to the current, story wise, details.

Two members missing and presumed dead along with one of those member’s entire family. Hopefully they are all alive but as the time extends the chances drop. If they are alive they have all suffered greatly. Maybe failure to extract info from the first guy caused the move on the second with his family? They could torture them in front of him as well as he in front of them if they believe his wife knows anything.

Might cause a change in the club membership number rule if they are found alive. Unless this is a new threat the list of potentials we know is Ben, Bob and Miguel. Ben benefited from the disappearance getting both a membership and possession of the first man’s daughter.

Bob is showing himself to be a threat to the club and its women by doing what he’s doing. Is it really that much more to steal weapons and perhaps spending cash on hand as well as kill or torture the members / family for info? Could he think it possible to ghost the club and destroy it?

Miguel is also a potential. He has a grudge against Rich that I’m sure has grown with his sister marrying him and becoming one of the Assassin women. As well as his father and mother becoming close to him as well. If he has allies in the Mayans he may be shot calling his own crew remotely. Using the friendly relations to move on those members. Catch them by surprise and outnumber them then gain arms, money and intel. Whether it is for his own Mayan civil war or to cause a rift between the clubs and gain power who knows. Every option with him involved sounds very bad for everyone. Could there be an alliance between two or more of the potentials? Who knows. LOL I could be going off the deep end with the speculation.

Ben is now a member and perhaps still up to old habits. I know Rich is trying to stay out of it but given Ben’s history someone should check in on Madison and make sure it is just an upset stomach or nerves and not anything more serious. Isabella could be able to talk with her or Melissa and feel out the situation. Might even get previous unrealized clues in the disappearance of their husband/father. Susan may be even better to evaluate her son's handling of Madison. If Roger won't listen to her Rich likely will.

Bob is a dead man walking along with whomever inked him, assuming it isn’t a temporary. Wonder if he has his fake in the same location they use? Probably, if he’s studied them enough to attempt impersonation. Will he end up with it removed by blow torch, blazing hot steel or simply cut from his body? Maybe cut because that would go along with the best way to take him and his friends down. Since he wants a crack at Julie again maybe a couple more women could tag along? He doesn’t likely know about Julie and Penny being married so using that as an excuse would keep them together and put two fighters in their midst. Nicole could claim that she and Susan were a thing as well so the men could share two lesbian couples. That puts a very deadly woman who’s especially good with knives in their midst no matter how many men are gathered for this party. Though Julie would get the most satisfaction from ending him or at least causing significant pain. The group of men will probably love the idea of more women and watching some lesbian action. Rich, Roger and however many other brothers they bring can surround the place until it’s time.

Todd may be a short timer as well. Seems like a lot of expense and trouble to keep him clueless and away from the ladies. Bound to be someone else that could do the job he does with much less hassle. An asshole named Todd, makes me think AW is also PW (PartWolf). PartWolf has a Todd character in many of his stories and with only one exception they were all total assholes.

AssassinWolfAssassinWolfover 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, there was a time jump at the end. Next time I'll separate the jump with "---------------" in between. I don't want to say time is jumping unless it's part of the story narration that Rich is giving, like "Two years passed." I changed the narration from "I looked at Samantha," to "Rich looked at Samanta," from first to the third person, to separate it, but I guess it was too subtle. Sorry for the confusion. Let me know what would be easier to read because I'll have more of these as we go.

I didn't want to give away the exact focus of this story until this chapter. This entire novel and the continuing ones will be Rich, retelling his life. I will answer who Rich's love is, who Samantha's mother is, and other details from the time jumps as we go.

I keep hearing how Rich is abusing the women. That's ok, everyone has their opinion and I enjoy reading all of them. I've included some story ideas from the comments, so keep them coming. Just understand love takes many forms, and what is abuse to some is a fun Saturday night to others. This is a novel about Rich finding his way in life, stumbling along the way, and eventually finding his footing.

I'm also posting the is in Non-Consensual/Reluctance, so I want to adhere to that. I will post the continuing novel under Novels and Novellas, leaving me room to have parts that don't include Non-Consent or even sex at all. I'm finding myself putting off the plot to include sex, and since I want to keep them together for continuity, it's non-consent or at the least reluctance that I need to write in.

I really wish there was a better way to communicate. It would be great if Literotica came up with a forum type of communication for the authors. This one post per story, while I understand the thoughts behind it, doesn't work well.

And, for the record, I'm not PartWolf. Being a wolf, however, we may be cousins. :) I'll look him up. Feel free to send a direct message to me.

I'm glad you're all enjoying the story, well, some anyway. There is plenty more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have but didn't...

In reality, in spite of the very long comment below of what the author could have done or meant, what really happened was this. He appears to have dumped about 10 chapters of idea outline into a few paragraphs, then in an unannounced epilog made a few comments with no foundation or explanation that make absolutely no sense. A decent editor would never have allowed that. It was a good and compelling story up till the last page of this chapter, but after that much good writing, to end like this makes me question if I will ever read this author again. That is a real shame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Birthday

One of the girls need to have a birthday

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confusing

AssassinWolf explained some of my confusion and I thank him for that. Myself, I think he needs to make these women into part-time whores for Rich. They all seem to want multiple partners, so I think he should start a brothel business for the Assassins where they can make money for the club while "Scratching their Itch" so to speak. The building he purchased would be a great place. Some of the Mayans narcotics and drinking and smoking would round them out into the whores they really are. The other MC family members could also work part-time. Getting high, fucking multiples and drinking could be their fun, and Rich could withhold those pleasures as a method of control, and this sluttification process of piercings, boob jobs, etc. would be highly erotic within the story line.

spankman12spankman12over 3 years ago
More discipline

I like your story it’s nice to mix erotica with a good story line. I would like to see more forced nudity at home or office for discipline and more spanking and whipping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES