Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when are you going to tell your boyfriend he's single?" Rory said as he sat down with our next round.

"I'm not going to stop seeing Iain just because your hypocritical ass decided it was jealous."

"So you're just gonna cheat on him? Man, I really thought you were better than that."

"You're so sure I'm gonna fuck you."

"So sure."

I sighed as I topped up my glass.

"Well. If it makes any difference, which it doesn't seem like it does to you, Iain and I aren't exclusive. He fucks a lot of people."

"Oh."

"But it was really sweet of you to show up and stake your claim on me, you're super cute when you're jealous." Rory scowled but it turned into a smile.

"Are your flatmates cool or should we get a hotel?"

"Ror, no one would be cool with what we do."

"Ok babe, my shout." I choked on my beer.

"Babe?" Rory winced.

"Yeah thats wrong. I thought I'd try it."

"Is that what you call your girlfriend?" Rory sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well. Turns out even I'm better than that. We broke up." He glanced over at me. "You're still my dirty little secret but I promise I won't play at being straight. And I'd really like it if you did stop seeing anyone else."

"That's not fair."

"I know. I won't hold it against you if you do get a boyfriend."

"Really? You just about broke down my door over that."

Rory leant back in his chair and groaned.

"Yeah ok. Fair point." He shrugged. "Think I'm moving back here, does that help?"

"Why?"

"A family friend listens to Radio One and heard a set I did on Nat's show and thought it was pretty funny. She can get me an internship she reckons at Radio Active. I'm not gonna pass pre med so, makes sense."

"Well... I mean I don't see why you can't come out but yeah. That helps."

"My friends are dicks."

"Lame. Get better friends."

"My parents are kinda old fashioned."

"They're nice, they won't care."

"Did yours?" I shrugged. No, they didn't care, but I'm also not sure they knew. I actually didn't know when the last time I saw them was. We were all just kind of busy.

—-

I'd never got a hotel room before. I didn't like the way the clerk smiled at me when we checked in. Like she knew exactly what depraved things we were about to do. Jokes on her, we were about to be even more depraved than usual given how starved for each other we were.

He wasted no time. He pressed me against the door and I fell into it as it shut behind me.

"I love you, I love you, I hate you. I missed you." He pressed his lips into me. "Gonna make you forget Iain."

"Who?"

"Perfect." He pushed my jacket off my shoulders and grabbed my shirt, trying to yank it over my head. "Fuck." He bit his lip as he looked at the tear. "Oops?" I growled and picked him up. Our diverging paths at University meant he was easier for me to throw around than usual. He wriggled as I threw him on the bed.

"Don't you ever fucking manhandle me like that again!"

"Don't ever rip my shirt again!" I sighed as I pulled it off. "Wish you'd have chosen a slightly more replaceable one." I grumbled, looking at it.

"Bowie will tour again."

"Maybe." I frowned at him. "Gonna fucking teach you a lesson about tearing shit." He grinned.

"Go on then." I pulled his shirt off and grappled his hair at the nape of his neck.

"Held out pretty well, Ror. Thought you'd be back here begging for it months ago."

"I bet you hump your pillow every night whispering my name."

"God, you think a lot of your ass don't you?" I undid his jeans and pulled his trousers off. I grabbed a handful of said ass and smiled as I knelt over him. "I'll let you have that actually. It's a great ass."

"You'll never find a better one."

"We'll see."

"We won't. Fuck me." I pinned him down and shook my head. He spat at me. "Fuck me."

"I only fuck good boys who lie down, shut up, and spread their legs." Rory spat at me again.

"I am your good boy and you wouldn't love me if I didn't fight back."

"I don't love you moron, I fucking hate you."

"God you turn me on." He grinned at me. "Hit me?"

"Try and stop me." I slapped his face and he moaned with pleasure before slapping me back.

We fought- just hard enough to hurt but gentle enough that neither of us were going to end up in hospital. The whole time his dick was getting harder and slipperier- Rory leaked pre-cum like a faucet. Eventually I had him face down, pinning his chest flush to the bed. He was still wriggling, but he knew I had him and as his breathing calmed a little I slowly drew his knees up. He moaned and I felt him relax.

"Do you submit?"

"I submit." He whispered.

"Good boy."

"Told you." I moved my hand to his neck and held him down firmly.

"The only words I wanna head out of your mouth are "yes" and "sir" you got that?"

"Yes sir." He moved his head to grin at me. I held his neck firm and pressed down. His eyes rolled back in his head with a groan and his smug expression fell immediately.

He whined as I pinned his hands behind his back, forcing him to remain helpless, his shoulders pressing into the mattress below him. I used what was left of my t-shirt to tie his hands behind his back. I spread his cheeks and started to lick him.

"Shit I've missed this." He moaned. "Nat wouldn't rim me." Well that was a turn off. I held his ass tightly, my nails biting into the flesh. I kissed his hole.

"Probably fair though. Did you eat her pussy?"

"That's different."

"Because you don't like pussy. Because you're a faggot."

"Yes sir."

"My faggot."

Rory gasped as I slapped him when I said that.

"Anyway. Lucky for you I love eating pussy."

"I don't have a ..."

"Shut the fuck up. You do have a pussy. You have a fucking hot tight little pussy and I'm gonna make it feel real good, aren't I?" Rory moaned.

"Yeah. Yes, sir."

"Good boy." I grinned as I continued to eat him out. Fuck I loved his soft, fuzzy ass. He was hairier than last time I'd been with him. Maybe a little broader but I was still filling out more than he was- probably because I spent my time in the gym or on the field and he was fucking around at a radio station.

I had my tongue deep in his tight ass, moaning as he moaned and rutted against me and the bed, desperate for more. It was so fucking hot how easily he totally fell apart for me. The swagger, the dominant personality, his need to be in charge... God it just took me barely licking him for him to turn into submissive putty...

"Fuck me, jerk."

Ok, not that submissive.

"Beg for it."

"You beg for it. It's my ass, I can take it away."

"Empty threat, Ror."

"You wanna try me?"

"Sure. Leave. Right now." I sat back, releasing him from my grip, stroking my cock as I looked at him. He glanced at me and started laughing.

"Dammit." He muttered.

"That's what I thought."

"Ok wait, stick your tongue back in me. I can't beg looking at you."

I obliged him, spreading his cheeks again and diving back in. I loved the way he tasted. Kind of sweaty and boyish, and kind of savoury... and maybe he used Old Spice on his ass because I swear I could smell it. He moaned.

"Fuck me, please sir, please fuck me. I'll be good, I swear." I'd heard it before but it was always an accomplishment to get Rory to beg.

"Good boy." I stroked his hair and he leant into my touch. He blinked at me, glassy eyed.

"You're so rough, I love it. And... you're so... gentle... and I love it." He almost whispered. My heart swelled and I slapped him to stop it from getting worse.

"Shut up hole. You're only good for begging or fucking."

"I love you Jer."

"Shut up."

"Which means you love me too."

"Doubt."

"You blush so bad when you lie to me."

I was tired of telling him to shut up so instead I inserted the tip. Rory gasped.

"Oh... fuck Jer." He moaned. "Oh my god." He was so wet from his pre and my spit...

"Do... sorry..." My rational brain caught up with me for a second. "Lube? Condoms?"

"Raw, pleaseee."

"No, we've been fucking other..."

"Did you use a condom?"

"Uh... yeah..."

"Then we're good." Fuck it. Fine.

I didn't ram it in, much as I wanted to. I took it painstakingly slow because I knew that would drive Rory crazy.

"Oh you bastard. That feels so fucking good..." He whined as I gently pulled out and pressed in agin. "Fuck you."

"Fuck you, SIR." I corrected him. He chuckled weakly.

"Yes, sir." I withdrew and drove it in again, completely ignoring him. Sort of ignoring him.

I fucked him slow for a while, making him swear at me as his legs started to shake. I couldn't keep that up forever though, he was way too hot for me to contain myself.

I started thrusting harder and Rory grunted.

"That's the best you got?" He panted. I slapped his ass and drew one leg up as I held him down. I planted my foot firmly on his head and ground his face into the mattress.

"Better when you shut up." I held his waist firmly, pounding him. He was struggling to contain himself, his moans were getting louder as he pressed his hips against me. He moved his head a tiny bit and kissed the side of my foot as it pinned him down.

"I love you." He whined.

"Idiot. You love being my bottom bitch."

"Yes, sir."

"No one can dick you down like me, you stupid fag. Bet you missed this. Bet you make out with your dildo and wish it's me."

"Fuck Jeremy..."

"Bet you bounce your horny little ass on literally anything you can find, don't you? Bet you've almost been caught a few times. You fucking slut."

"Only for you."

"What, my personal slut?"

"Yes, sir."

I liked the sound of that. I pulled out and grabbed Rory by his hair, untying his hands as I yanked him up.

"Ouch!" He kicked out at me automatically and I grabbed at his foot. I pulled him off the bed towards me and picked him up, pressing him against the wall. He slammed into it with a thud and his legs wrapped around me automatically.

We held each other's gaze as I entered him again. He whimpered.

I fucked him against the wall, propping him up as he fell limp over my shoulder until I couldn't find the strength and we both collapsed to the floor. Rory lay on his back and wrapped my hand around his hard dick as it grazed my stomach. I moaned as I touched him, his veiny, throbbing dick- his freckled skin- his smooth face and soft lips...

He stroked my chest and pulled me in for a kiss. I pressed my lips to his and my tongue fell against his as I felt myself start to lose it, humping gently against him as we rolled on the floor.

"Rory..." I sobbed as I shot my load deep in his ass. He moaned and held me tight as he thrust into my hand until he could bring himself to orgasm and he shuddered, moaning like a whore.

We lay on the floor, tangled up in each other's limbs. Rory gripped my hair tightly and I lazily turned my head to look at him.

"Who taught you to talk dirty?" He sounded indignant.

"You did, dipshit." He smiled.

"Oh." He squeezed me. "When did you get so strong?"

"I guess I work out a bit."

"Right. Work out. I should try that."

"Don't get too strong. I like being able to beat you in an arm wrestle."

"You reckon? I jerk off a lot, I think I could take you." I laughed and lay my head on his chest.

We held each other silently for a second and jolted as there was a knock on the door. I glanced at Rory and scrambled to my feet, throwing on my ripped and stretched t-shirt. Rory was also reaching for his clothes and there was a louder knock as he threw a shirt on his cum covered chest. I opened the door and a sheepish young clerk cleared his throat. He cast his eyes over Rory and I and he blushed.

"Hi!" He squeaked out. "Uh, we've received a noise complaint..." I blushed furiously and glanced at Rory, who was starting to giggle.

"We... sorry. I'm so sorry. We'll um. Keep it down." I mumbled. The clerk and I were trying to outdo each other with how red and embarrassed we were and Rory started laughing out loud as I closed the door.

I sank to the floor and hid my face in my hands. Of course Rory would think that was hilarious. He kicked me gently in the shins.

"Shake it off." He laughed. "I'm almost ready for round two." I raised my head a little.

"Already?" He shrugged.

"What's new?"

"We can't. We'll get security next time. They'll think I'm hitting you."

"You are hitting me."

"But you like it."

"I can think of a way to keep me quiet." Rory grinned, slipping next to me and peeling my shirt off. He kissed my collarbone gently and blinked up at me. "First, I'm gagging to suck on your cock Jer, so we'll start there. And then you can cum all over my underwear and shove it in my mouth so I can taste my pre and your cum as you fuck me."

"You're insatiable."

"Yeah, lucky I found a guy who likes that, huh?"

"Lucky I happened to be free tonight."

"Whatever, I only have to look at you and you're practically drooling."

"I'm surprised no ones worked out what a faggot you are, the way you tease. You're such an obvious little bitch."

"Only for you, dickwad." I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. "Love you." God he never stopped saying it. I kissed his forehead.

"Missed you." I admitted. "If you wanna start sucking on my cock now that'd be great."

"Ask nicely."

"Fuck off."

"Well, I guess I don't have to suck you off..." I gripped his shoulder and he gripped me back. I swallowed.

"Please Ror...I need you so bad."

"That's good."

"Please... please, I want your hot mouth..."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you Rory McIndoe."

"Good boy." Rory helped me to my feet and out of my jeans. He knelt before me and I wrapped my fingers in his hair as he started licking my shaft. My dick was only semi hard but I already knew I could go another few rounds. Maybe I'd even get Rory on top... I sighed as he took me in his mouth and we began the rest of our evening. With only one more noise complaint.

--Te Hauturu-o-Toi-

I retired to bed early as soon as I could extract myself politely from Olivia. Rory slipped in a few minutes later. He sat on the end of my bed and crossed his legs. I looked at him.

"Hey?" He cleared his throat.

"Can I sleep in your bed?" He asked.

"Fuck, you're so touch starved. Buy a blankie."

"In the meantime Jer, can I sleep in your bed?" I sat up, ready to tell him to fuck off.

"Get in." I said instead. Rory started laughing and I caught the giggles off him as he wriggled in next to me.

"God, you think we might have lasted at least 48hours." He said as he pressed himself into me. I kissed the top of his head.

"Pretending not to remember me probably prolonged things."

"Good eh? I did some googling to check it was you when I saw your name or I would have freaked the fuck out." I wrapped my arms around him and he yawned.

"You tired?"

"I haven't done a hard day's work in my life. I'm exhausted." I laughed and ruffled his hair. I waited for him to initiate but he had closed his eyes and was starting to breathe heavily. We held each other tight and drifted to sleep.

--

I woke up and he was already awake, reading a book next to me. He beamed at me as I stretched out next to him.

"Love you." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Jesus Christ. I need some coffee."

"I haven't slept next to anyone in years."

"I don't believe that."

"Don't then." He shrugged and nestled into my chest.

"Are you always up this early?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I host a show that starts at 5.30am." He said slowly. Oh yeah. Duh. I laughed.

"You used to sleep till noon everyday." He used to sneak into my flat and he always embarrassed himself by leaving in the middle of the day when someone was around. We denied we were fucking to their faces and they all politely pretended like they didn't hear us going at it like rabbits.

Rory shrugged and looked at me.

"Wish I could get away with that now." He sighed. "God I used to be so fat, but I used to love just waking up at noon and eating pizza and hanging out at the station..." I rolled my eyes.

"You were never fat, dumbass."

"I was a little, when I first gave up Soccer." I grunted. I don't remember him ever being fat, but he's definitely trimmed any softness away over the years. Except maybe his ass. Not that I've had the chance to inspect it properly. "So... you're on Grindr. You single?"

"Why? You wanna date me? That's cute. We can go out for dinner and stuff. Ah shit. No we can't because you're the poster boy for modern day masculinity and god forbid anyone ever finds out you like a dicking down."

"Poster boy for masculinity? Have you looked in a mirror lately? Anyone would think you were trying to compensate for the fact that your ex left you for an South American football player who looks like the fucking Terminator."

"I don't need to compensate for anything."

"You never used to care about looking faggy. Is that why you eat bacon now? Because it's manly? See your problem is you think its so easy because you're the right kind of gay. It's all fine when you're 6ft and can grow a beard." I sighed.

"Ok, well firstly I'm still vegan, it's just you have to eat properly here or you'll collapse, and I wasn't gonna make them cater to me because it's a pain in the arse."

"Trust you to focus on the vegan bit of that."

"Second of all, there's no wrong type of gay."

"Oh yeah? When was the last time you fucked a femboy?"

"Not my thing, and that's nothing to do with it."

"When was the last time you went on a date with someone femme at all, even a little bit? I'll bet you 100 dollars as soon as they showed the barest hint of anything that wasn't your stupid ideal kiwi farming bloke you fucking ran." I laughed and kissed him.

"What's this actually about?" Rory sighed.

"Nothing." He stretched out languidly and grunted as his arms hit the bunk above us. "How about you stop giving me shit for not being out and I'll stop giving you shit for being a living cliche?" I wrapped my arms around him.

"Deal." Because it was a fair deal. Maybe I did need to have a bit of a chat to myself about stereotypes.

We caught up on bits and pieces of the last four years as we waited for the sun to rise. He told me there was nothing he did that wasn't in the news and I told him that didn't matter because I actively avoided news about him.

"Really? God I google you all the time. I almost called when you didn't renew your contract with AC."

"I wish you had."

"I was filming The Bachelor. Every fucking thing I did was being recorded and the last thing I needed when I already knew what I was gonna do was to have any evidence of a phone call to you." Rory McIndoe broke The Bachelor. He chose no one after passionately both declaring his love and apparently making love to three different girls. Everyone in New Zealand hated him for a bit and I felt like I was in good company. "Why'd you retire? You had three more years in you, easy." I shifted uncomfortably in the small bunk.

"I wanted to do something meaningful." Rory nodded thoughtfully.

"You're always such a good cunt. You regret not signing?" I thought about lying, but what was the point?

"Yeah. A bit, actually." Rory swallowed.

"I... uh... " He gently touched my abs. "I donate quite a bit to the club. I could probably swing something for you. If you're interested."

"You think I need some reality tv reject to bribe them into taking me back? Fuck off."

"Last time I try to offer something nice. Yeah, honestly, I think you do need a bribe. It's been a year of a desk job, bet you've gone soft. Bet that beard is just to cover a double chin."

"If you're trying to get my shirt off it's not working."

"Because you're embarrassed." I grinned at him. He was trying to wind me up. We always fucked better after fighting. I sat up and peeled my shirt off, moving to straddle Rory. I raised my eyebrow at him.

123456...8