Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Takes one to know one." I looked between Rory and his manager. "You're not really mad?" I checked. Rory rolled his eyes.

"I'm so fucking mad I could stab you." Good. He didn't give a shit. And Gerald was the opposite of mad. He was ecstatic.

"We need to get you on for a segment with Rory. Slice of life stuff. Whatever he's done wrong that day."

"Absolutely not." Rory said as he folded his arms.

"Can I talk about the environment?" I asked.

"Yes, that's perfect. You're his better half. Every time he says something stupid you call him out." Rory sighed.

"I get enough of that in real life."

"You wanted to come out."

"I thought you'd be silent and staunch and manly. I didn't think you'd drag me on National TV."

"Who the fuck do you think you've been seeing?" Rory grinned at me.

"The ratings are gonna be so fucking good." He looked at Gerald.

"You're an asshole." I swore at Rory. He shrugged.

"I'm the best asshole you'll ever have."

"Asshole of the year, Rory McIndoe."

"Asshole of the decade." I grinned at him as he smiled at me adoringly.

"Asshole of the century." I reassured him.

1...345678