All Comments on 'Assisting the Bradys Ch. 02'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere11 months ago

Nope. I didn't diss the rating for quality, but this feels like a bait and switch. What started out as couples turns out to be domination and sharing with people. Not a fan of the deceitful boss and wife....

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u11 months ago

I hate arrogant liars. I agree 100% with the previous comment. Making it seem like she did a 180 only makes it worse. Not wasting anymore time on this controlling fiasco.

dawg_of_wardawg_of_war11 months ago

As I have just found you as an author on here, I will say really good writing and storytelling. I saw where your other 2 commentators have expressed their displeasure with how the story is evolving. With this chapter, I haven'tbeen disappointed and actually like the twist you'vegiven Anne. She wants to be controlled but will shut it down quick if she feels deceived.

Instead of commenting on your next chapter.....gonna put a spoiler here. I think you are letting Ben get WAY TOO emotionally connected to those he's having sex with. Just MHO

DoW

laughdruidlaughdruid11 months ago

I gave you 5 stars even though I was pissed at Lance and do not think he is a very good friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES