Assisting the Bradys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Ben

Dinner was a lively affair, with the two sets of twins throwing light-hearted jabs and teasing each other unmercifully. There was an obvious attraction between the males and females. Lynn and I kicked back and let it happen. They certainly didn't need our help.

We wandered onto the pool deck to watch the sunset and it wasn't long before Tess found a way to push Mike into the pool. I could have written the rest down ahead of time and not missed much of what happened next. Before long, there were four wet horny young people in the pool. Of course, the girl's clothes began to reveal their ample charms, and the young men moved closer. Things were heading in a predictable direction when Lynn spoke, "OK, everybody out of the pool. Get inside and dry. Ben and I want to enjoy this sunset without the racket."

She'd managed to give them something to do, which would likely take quite a while, and left us to our own devices. I wasn't complaining in the slightest. As far as I was concerned, Trisha and Tess were free to live their lives as they saw fit. I wasn't going to be jealous of the attention they chose to give a couple of handsome young men their own age. More power to them, and I hoped they had fun. At that moment, I was more interested in Lynn's story.

She exuded sexuality, but I suspected that was just one facet of a complex woman. She is, beyond a doubt, gorgeous, and I wanted to get to know her. "Lynn, I'm fascinated with you, yet I barely know you. Tell me about Lynn."

She took a sip of her drink, set it down, and looked at me, "Wow, where do I start?"

I chuckled, "The beginning is always good."

She gave me a smirk. "Well my mommy and daddy had sex... Too far back?"

I returned her smirk, "Maybe just a bit. I'm sure your parent's sex life is fascinating, but maybe we can move forward some."

Her face settled into a more serious expression. "It's funny. Most men are more interested in getting between my legs than in my history. Are you sure you want to know what makes me tick?"

I nodded. "Absolutely. I can tell there is a complex woman sitting here with me, and while I do find you very attractive, I'm not so shallow that that's all I care about."

She began to talk. At first, she covered the basics of growing up in an upper-middle-class family. She met her husband in college and they fell deeply in love. She graduated first while he went on to get his graduate degree in business. When he graduated they married and settled in their first home. She worked as an interior designer until she got pregnant with twins.

She looked pensive. "It was a typical life in many ways. At least, it was until the boys were a year old. Stan was working eighty-hour weeks and succeeding like gangbusters. He's a dedicated workaholic and we lack for nothing except his presence.

"After that first year raising the twins, my libido went crazy. Stan is a good lover, but he is rarely home and I was losing my mind trying to cope with raising the twins alone. I was lonely and horny but the last thing I wanted was to cheat and break up my family. I love my husband deeply and he loves me. I didn't want to lose that.

"I remember it like it was yesterday. I sat him down on one of the rare occasions when he was home and laid it all out for him. I told him how lonely and horny I was and asked him what to do. I wanted him to tell me he would cut back and spend more time at home. He offered an alternative.

"He had a big secret that he hadn't shared with me. He loved the idea of other men having sex with me. He wanted me to get my needs met by other men or women, for that matter. His only condition was that I tell him everything. If I hid something from him he would consider it cheating and there would be repercussions.

"I was caught completely unaware and threw one hell of a fit. I told him that if he loved me that he would take care of me. I didn't need or want anyone else.

"He calmly told me of his obsession with succeeding and how stressed he was when he wasn't working. Then, he dropped the bomb. He told me that sex didn't excite him much anymore. The only time he got excited was when he imagined me in another's arms.

"I was devastated and ran off to our bedroom. He left shortly after that and I didn't see him for a week. I cried my heart out for a few days before I got a grip on my emotions and started thinking things through. As crazy as my marriage is, I didn't want to lose my husband. I loved him in spite of his obsession with his work. I decided that I would agree to his proposal but wouldn't actually follow through with it. I would buy some toys and use them to take the edge off. The boys kept me busy enough that I didn't have the time for an affair anyway.

"A month or so after I agreed to his plan, he brought a visitor home with him for dinner. I didn't find out until much later that the guest was actually a gigolo my husband had hired. The evening went about as expected. At first, I was quite shy but the man was devastatingly handsome and so charming. My husband kept encouraging me to dance with his so-called business associate until I finally gave in.

"I found myself slow dancing with this strange but exciting man. He was patient and skilled at seduction. I didn't realize how aroused I was until he kissed me. My husband encouraged me to let go and enjoy myself. It didn't take much to convince me after that first kiss.

"We ended up in the bedroom. My husband sat and watched as that wonderful man made my body dance in ecstasy. Sometime during that first coupling, my husband left and went back to his work. I lost count of the number of times that wonderful gigolo made me orgasm over the next two days.

"I could say that I agonized over what happened and was torn about what it might mean for my marriage, but I would be lying. The truth is that I realized the only way I was going to keep my marriage intact and be happy was to follow my husband's advice. Since then, I have had a variety of wonderful lovers. I don't do it often and I'm very selective about whom I let into my bedroom.

"I'm very discrete about my trysts because the world at large isn't all that understanding. It works for Stan and me and that's all that matters. Mike and Matt know about the arrangement their father and I have and don't have a problem with it, although they are very protective. They are remarkable young men and I couldn't be prouder of them."

I pondered for a few moments. "I think that love found a way. You both have needs that conflict, and you managed to find a way to meet those needs while keeping your marriage intact. I think that proves how much you care for each other. Most people would have found your problem insurmountable, and a loving marriage would have ended.

"Anne and I have just in the last few days broadened our sex life to include other people. So far, it's going well, although I miss her terribly."

Lynn reached across the table and took my hand. "I understand more than you can know. I miss Stan so much and I live for those rare moments when we are together. My lovers provide me the intimacy I need and that Stan is rarely capable of."

I nodded my understanding. "Anne and I have a wonderful marriage and can't get enough of each other. This whole sharing thing came about as an extension of our fantasies. We're fortunate that Lance and Tera are such great friends.

"As you and I sit here, Anne is in New York with Lance and Tera having some amazing sex. I'm not complaining at all. I was enlisted to be chauffeur and bodyguard for Tess and Trisha. Our relationship has grown wonderfully and I'm in a position that I am very happy to fill."

Lynn gave me a curious look. "You're not jealous of them being with my sons?"

I shook my head. "Absolutely not. I love Trisha and Tess very much and I want them to be happy. I don't have any hold on them and never plan to. I already have a wife and I'm not looking to replace her. They will eventually meet the right guys and build a future with them. In the interim, I'm happy to be their friend and lover for as long as there is joy in it for everyone involved."

We sat in companionable silence for a while until our conversation picked back up. Lynn eventually looked at her watch and raised an eyebrow. "How about we see what they're up to in the house?"

I grinned and stood. We walked to the house and quietly let ourselves inside. The two sets of twins hadn't made it past the living room. Mike and Tess were going at it hard while Matt was making love to Trisha. The two of us watched quietly for a few minutes before Lynn took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Once there, she glided into my arms and her lips met mine.

She needed intimacy, a romantic touch, and to feel desired. I couldn't wait to give her what she wanted and set out to make love to a beautiful woman. It was a challenge I accepted with enthusiasm. We spent long minutes kissing and as our kiss progressed our clothes seemed to slip away.

We were entwined, kissing on her bed, and the feeling was amazing. Her soft lips were a conduit for the emotions she was trying to show me. I've never kissed someone quite like that before. It felt like I could see into her soul, and it made me want to hold her, protect her, and give her joy. It isn't any wonder to me why we kissed for as long as we did. It was wonderful and neither of us was in a hurry to move things along. We would get there in our own time.

We didn't speak because we didn't need to. Our mouths and our hands expressed our need and attraction for each other. I marveled at her amazing body and wanted to kiss every inch of it. It wasn't long before I began doing just that.

Licks, nibbles, kisses, and gentle sucking on her nipples were rewarded with soft moans. She had me turn around with my feet toward her head and we kissed our way down each other's bodies. I rolled onto my back and she rolled with me. Her bald pussy settled onto my mouth as her warm mouth enveloped my cock. It didn't take her long to determine what I liked best and I was successful in that endeavor myself. I was very close to cumming when she orgasmed and shared her sweet nectar.

She lay on top of me with her cheek resting on my hip and her hand gently holding my cock. I could feel her chest heaving as she recovered from her first orgasm. I let her enjoy her afterglow, which had the added benefit of bringing me back from the brink. I've learned that if I'm edged close enough, then brought back, it takes me a long time to cum. I much prefer to last as long as possible and bring her the most pleasure I can. Having to wait while I recover from my orgasm always happens, but I'm not in a hurry to reach that point. I wanted to time my recovery period with her need for a break from the constant orgasms. That was the goal, anyway. All I had to do was give her multiple orgasms.

Pinning my hopes on Lynn being multi-orgasmic, I gently rolled her onto her back and turned to bring my head even with hers. I kissed her passionately and gently caressed her arm. Soon my hand was cupping the back of her head as the lust I had for her colored my kiss. I broke the kiss and she watched me as I studied her nude body. "You are absolutely gorgeous and I want to touch all of you."

I looked into her eyes. "I'm going to show you how honored and amazed I am to be here with you."

Our lips met with hunger and my hand cupped her gorgeous tit. I caressed her hardened nipple with my thumb and followed it with my mouth. I kissed and sucked on her breasts, then lifted my head so our mouths could capture each other again. She pulled her legs up and apart while her hands pulled on my biceps. She was done with foreplay and was clearly telling me she wanted my cock inside her. I was thrilled to oblige.

She was more than ready for me and I slipped slowly into her. I like to take my time entering a woman, more time than is really needed for her to adjust to my size. I like the slow tease that builds anticipation for what is to come. The arousal grew in her as she anxiously anticipated what I was going to do to her when I truly got started.

I eased into her agonizingly slow and she pulled hard on my arms. She wanted me deep and she wanted it now. I didn't want to torture her and I pressed deeper until she had all of me. I kissed her hard and she moaned her pleasure into my mouth. I slid my cock from her wonderful warmth until I was barely inside, then in one continuous motion, slid back in deep. Lynn arched her back. "OH GOD!"

I began to long stroke slowly into her, building her toward her second orgasm. Her mouth was latched to mine and her tongue was frantic in my mouth as I continued the slow pace. I could tell by the way her body began to quiver and the grip she had on me that she was getting close. I continued to make love to her until threw her legs around my hips, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me tight against her. I was fully inside her when her sweet pussy began to spasm and her orgasm took her away.

I stayed buried within her while occasionally flexing my cock just to watch her twitch in pleasure. She looked so devastatingly beautiful in the afterglow. She was pure woman and radiant. I kissed her softly and her hand caressed my cheek as she returned it. Our lips parted and I looked into her eyes. She smiled sweetly. "I love how you make love to me. It was wonderful."

Her smile turned mischievous. "I can't help but notice that you sir, are still very hard and are filling my pussy wonderfully. I think that means we're not done yet. Are we?"

I grinned. "Oh hell no!"

I began to move again. Slowly at first, but gradually building the intensity, until I was long stroking deep into her. We were way past lovemaking now and deep into fucking each other stupid. I stopped long enough to roll onto my back, bringing Lynn with me and keeping my cock deep in her pussy. She braced her hands on my chest so she could grind her pussy and rub her clit against me. Her arousal was almost animalistic in intensity and her grinding soon wasn't enough. She began to slide up and down my cock, fucking herself faster and faster while sweat beaded on her body.

My hands had captured her tits and I was rolling her nipples between my fingers as her movements became faster and more intense. I watched in fascination as she fucked herself to the brink. I squeezed both nipples and she screamed as the orgasm she had chased finally caught her. Her arms gave out and she collapsed onto my chest, her body covered in sweat and her chest heaving.

I let her rest on me and cool off a bit. I knew she would let me know what she wanted. For now, I was happy to have this amazing woman straddling my body and resting her naked body against mine. I figured the achingly hard cock still buried deep in her pussy would remind her eventually that we still weren't done yet.

After a while, she tilted her head up and gave me a loving smile. Our lips met again and we kissed with affection. Our affectionate kiss became increasingly more erotic as my cock flexed within her until her hips began to move with me. I rolled her onto her back and looked deep into her eyes as I began to move my cock in her amazing warmth.

Long and languid strokes soon became more urgent as my arousal grew, and I let our heat for each other take control. I felt that wonderful pressure build and managed to maintain eye contact with her as my orgasm jetted from my cock in concentrated ecstasy. I don't know if it was the look of joy on my face or my pulsing cock that sent her over the edge yet again. The look of ecstasy on her face ratcheted up the intensity of my orgasm.

I held my weight above her as we settled into the afterglow and rained gentle kisses down on her beautiful face. A few minutes later, we separated long enough for a visit to the bathroom. We showered together, spending most of that time holding each other and sharing loving kisses. We returned to bed and she snuggled against me with a soft sigh. "Ben, I've never felt anything like what we just did."

I felt a tear fall onto my chest and I looked at her face with some concern. She squeezed me tight and nestled her face against my neck. "You've made me feel wanted and loved like no one ever has. Anytime, anywhere, I'm yours."

I smiled gently. "I'm thinking morning at the soonest."

She chuckled, "Yeh, I admit that I'm a bit sore, but it's a wonderful sore. Your amazing cock wore me out."

We slipped into sleep without a concern about the two sets of twins in the other room. They had their own intimate conversations and I had no doubt that they were slipping into sleep just as we were.

I woke first in the morning and brought Lynn gently awake by kissing my way down her wonderful body. She came fully awake with my tongue lashing her amazing pussy, moaning out her joy as her orgasm took her. She pulled at me frantically until I plunged deep into her warmth. We made joyful love before readying ourselves for the day.

We entered the kitchen arm-in-arm and were greeted by four grins. Trisha, being Trisha, was the first to speak, "I see that we weren't the only ones that had a good night!"

She walked over to us, tilted her head up, and gave me a gentle kiss on the mouth. "I'm happy for you both."

She put a hand behind Lynn's neck and gave her a peck on the lips. "He's fucking awesome isn't he?"

Lynn smiled gently, "I don't think words are enough to describe it."

Trisha studied her face for a moment, then hugged her tight. "Yeh, I know. If he wasn't already taken..."

Lynn nodded pensively. "Yeh, if... but that isn't meant to be."

I chose to go to the coffee pot and pour a cup. I had nothing to add to that conversation. The fact was that I had feelings for Lynn. I also had feelings for Trisha and Tess. That didn't change my devotion to the love of my life but it did make me very aware of the fact that our recreational sex had ramifications. I had to be very careful with their feelings. Lynn was desperate for intimacy and I had to be considerate of that. I didn't want to hurt her in any way. I wasn't nearly as concerned for Trisha and Tess. They had shown me last night that they would be fine. Stupid me.

12