Astaroth Awakens Ch. 06

Story Info
Noblewoman wants to be a succubus but ends up an imp.
3k words
4.71
5.2k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is a direct sequel to a previous story; you can find it here:

https://literotica.com/s/astaroth-awakens-ch-05

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

Moans of joy dimly echoed through the walls of the old convent. Astaroth's followers had been working hard to transform it into a proper base to conduct his campaign of liberation.

The spartan walls and halls had been either knocked down or decorated, transforming the place from one of stoic misery to one of joy and revelry

And while the entrenched leaders of this land had yet to mount a response to his presence, Astaroth was sure it would eventually come, so fortifications, training rooms and workshops had been built where possible.

A small village was also growing outside, populated by both his current followers and a swelling number of willing converts, who had been attracted to the safety (and delights) that the demon lord's stronghold provided.

Astaroth had just been overviewing the growing town, making sure they had started building the infrastructure they were sure to need, and also letting anyone willing to partake of his essence, liberating them both in body and soul.

As fun as it was sometimes to break through the barriers of a recalcitrant soul to give them what they needed, he much preferred when others came to him willingly.

Astaroth walked into what used to be the old chapel, now something more akin to an audience room.

A beautiful handcrafted throne had been made for him by his followers. It was made of a reddish-dark wood, with soft cushions fashioned of a crimson fabric padding the solid piece of furniture.

Dorothea had insisted the altar remain, so it may be used to present gifts and offerings for her beloved master. The slab of marble had been decorated with beautiful engravings of lascivious scenes and beautiful succubi that Desire had deduced would please him.

The rest of the room had piles of comfortable fabric and cushions for both visitors and the revellers he enjoyed having around.

Currently, Dorothea was dedicating an orgy to him, as the lascivious canoness did her best to regain lost time and enjoying all the carnal pleasures she had denied herself for so long.

Desire was currently on his throne, keeping it warm for him while she passionately kissed with an off-duty Belladonna, their bodies intertwined in a delightful knot of shivering flesh.

Astaroth loved seeing them like this and did not pull them apart as he lifted them both into his arms and sat down on his space, placing his two lovely followers on his lap to continue their kiss and cuddle uninterrupted.

He relaxed while petting them, letting his soul soak up all the delicious power flowing to him from the lascivious joy all around him.

As he savoured the moment, Viscera walked into the room, her clawed paws making small clicking noises as she moved close to him like the graceful predator she was.

Her golden eyes locked with his as she leaned on his throne, moving close to his ear.

"Master, there's a petitioner outside that demands to see you," she said, her tail wagging as her mouth curled into a toothy grin that reeked mischievousness.

Astaroth smiled back at her and leaned closer to his hellhound. He got petitioners often these days, and he was usually happy to see them, so Viscera bringing it up like this meant she probably found this particular person amusing.

The demon lord nodded as he petted her messy blonde hair.

"Bring them in," he replied to her as his eyes glowed with interest.

Viscera almost dropped to all fours in her excitement to go fetch this petitioner, and Astaroth chuckled as he pressed Desire and Belladonna against his chest, the two lustful fiends intertwined in another long kiss as they rubbed their nethers against each other's thighs.

It didn't take long for Viscera to return to the room, bringing along the aforementioned petitioner.

She was a tall human, a bit on the curvy side, wearing what was obviously an expensive long red dress with garish jewellery as accessories. Her chestnut hair was in a bun and there was a noticeable pomp to her.

The visitor made her way to the centre of the room, trying to keep her cool in spite of the debauchery on display by Astaroth's followers.

The demon lord noticed she seemed bothered by it, not because she disliked the acts, but rather the people doing them.

Trying to put on her most courteous smile, the woman did a curtsy, before introducing herself.

"My lord, I am lady Matilda Voclain, and I come here to present my respects and claim my reward for my services," she said without an iota of humour.

Astaroth was dumbfounded, who was this woman, and why was she claiming a reward? Viscera had been right to bring her to him directly, this would prove to be fun.

"Well met, Lady Voclain," Astaroth said in his most decorous tone, but still with a lascivious undercurrent that unsettled the visitor. "I must admit, I do not know who you are, or of what reward you speak of".

The visitor's lips curled, obviously offended that he didn't know who she was, but despite this she maintained her decorum.

"I've led a hellfire club in the capital for over a decade, my lord!" she said, obviously proud of her achievement. "Many of the land's most influential nobles are part of it, all in preparation of your return!"

Astaroth looked at Desire, who had placed her passionate kissing with Belladonna on hold, as they both looked at the newcomer in disbelief.

The gorgeous succubus looked back at Astaroth and shrugged, obviously unaware of whom this person was.

The demon lord looked back at Matilda, an evil grin forming in his goat-like face.

"Tell me, lady Voclain, what was the name of the demon lord you worshipped?" he asked her.

The woman adverted her sight for a moment, the question obviously making her uncomfortable.

"We didn't know your name back then, my lord," she said trying to sound coy, "but all our rituals, sacrifices and... revelling were offered to you, and this is why you returned!"

Astaroth smiled.

"You did well in bringing me this one," he said to Viscera, who wagged her tail happily in response.

"And what is it that you feel are owed for your services, my lady?" Astaroth asked the woman directly.

The noblewoman smiled to herself as she held her arms behind her back.

"Well, obviously I wish to be reborn as a powerful and gorgeous succubus, and take my place as a leader in your realm, as it's fitting for my station," she said without a single drop of humility or self awareness.

A small line of steam flowed out of Astaroth's nostrils, excited fire in his eyes. This was going to be very fun.

He carefully stood up, placing Desire and Belladonna again on his throne, the two beautiful devils getting comfortable to watch the impending show.

With heavy and loud steps, he moved closer to the altar, as his hand caressed his nethers, making his cock raise in a rather imperious erection.

The demon lord focused on it, and made it engorge till it was a huge building mass of hot, pulsating meat as big as a person's forearm, veins of purple power flowing through it.

Matilda looked at it in a dumbfounded stupor, until suddenly, Viscera roughly grabbed her and started ripping her clothes off with complete disregard for her whimpers of complaint.

Once totally naked but for some of her jewellery, stockings and shoes, she shoved the curvy woman towards Astaroth, Matilda almost slamming her face against the demon's burning member.

She shivered in a mix of fear and excitement in front of it, like a paralysed deer that has been cornered by a predator.

"What are you waiting for, my lady?" Astaroth said, the lascivious tone of his words enough to set on fire the loins of anyone with but a grain of sexual desire, "take your price."

The woman moved her hands towards the monstrous phallus, slowly caressing it with fear till she realized how enticing its warmth was.

Her eyes were fixated on his glans, and with a vacant look, she started kissing it.

Small moans of delight slowly followed, as her tongue started to lavishly lubricate Astaroth's member.

He placed his big hand on her head, firmly grabbing it as he pushed his cock against her lips. The woman barely offered any resistance as he shoved his burning flesh down her mouth and throat.

She squirmed and sobbed as her throat closed around him, but Astaroth didn't let her pull back until she was about to faint from lack of breath.

Matilda coughed and wheezed as a mixture of arousal and fear brought her to tears.

The demon lord gently moved her chin up, locking eyes with her.

Matilda's eyes were starting to get a purple tint to them, Astaroth's essence already invading her being.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he said to her with such lasciviousness that her nethers clenched instinctively.

She sheepishly nodded, almost nuzzling his cock as she did, her eyes utterly fixated on it.

Her tongue slowly followed his pulsating veins, filled with demonic power aching for release.

Wet sounds quietly escaped from between her legs, as her arousal got out of control.

Utterly transfixed, she kneeled on the altar, suckling his tip with abandon, her tongue pushing and licking the slit on his glans as her hands massaged his burning testicles and shaft.

Literal tears of joy run down her cheeks, as if an overwhelming weight she had always carried was falling off her shoulders.

As he started to throb, she suckled as hard as she could, trembling almost like a needy baby bird asking for sustenance.

Utterly delighted with her work, Astaroth grabbed her again from the back of the head, and shoved his monstrous cock into her mouth, flooding the back of her throat with a torrent of pure demonic essence.

Matilda instinctively struggled for air, clawing at his firm and silky thighs, almost pulling off his red fur, but after a moment she stopped, the agony of asphyxiation replaced with a quiet peace as Astaroth's essence invaded her body.

Small orgasmic quivers shook her body, and she went completely limp as the last drops slid down her pipes.

Astaroth slowly pulled back, and the woman slumped on the altar, so still many would have taken her for dead.

After a moment, a bright purple light started criss-crossing her frame, and she gasped as her body contorted and collapsed onto itself as she transformed.

Loud moans filled the room as the woman's body seemingly compressed, accompanied by sounds that would have made those around think of two pieces of meat being slapped together again and again.

Her skin turned a lovely crimson, just as her hair grew into a mane of pinkish purple almost as long as her.

A bright burning brand appeared over her womb, Astaroth's symbol making it clear she was his property now.

Her feet cracked and reshaped themselves onto tiny, delicate hooves, that would definitely make her look as if standing on her tippy toes when upright.

A pair of cute little horns sprouted from the sides of her head, curving behind it and raising their sharp tips towards the sky, just as her ears slightly elongated becoming pointy like an elf's.

But the most shocking change was her body shape, she had radically lost size, and now she was barely higher than Astaroth's knee, a miniscule imp of a demon.

While her assets had reduced in size like the rest of her, she was notably more slender in this form, making her breasts and ass more prominent and supple than before.

A cute long and smooth tail grew from her spine, ending on a small spade, almost the shape of a heart.

As the shock of the transformation receded, and she regained her senses, the imp took a lot at her body, despairing about what she saw.

"No, no, no!" she said, almost spinning as she checked herself, "I was supposed to be a powerful succubus, not such a measly creature!"

Astaroth laughed as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up with one hand, the imp basically a doll compared to him.

"Silly devil, you don't decide how my essence gives you your true shape, it just reveals it..." he said, a wicked smile on his lips.

The imp recoiled at these words, but as frustrated as she was, the feeling of her Master grabbing her like this made her go weak and obedient, not daring to talk back at him.

"In fact, I think you will rather enjoy being such a cute little cock sheath," he said as he pushed one of his fingers into her ridiculously tight and wet pussy, making her eyes roll back as it flooded her mind with pleasure.

Astaroth admired his new toy as she babbled in delight, and decided it was time to put it to the test.

Belladonna and Desire moved from his throne as he sat down and grabbed the imp firmly in his hand, placing her miniscule asshole on the tip of his cock, which was now almost as long as her whole torso.

Panic took over the imp, who squirmed in a futile attempt to stop him.

"Master, no! It's too big, it's..." a breathless, choking gasp cut her words short as Astaroth mercilessly shoved his cock into her ass.

To her shock, it didn't hurt, but it was utterly overwhelming.

He kept pushing her down onto his member, her body making wet sloshing and cracking sounds as it literally bent and warped to envelop Astaroth's cock.

Her eyes were opened so wide it seemed they were about to pop, her mouth babbling aroused nonsense and drooling like a brain-dead doll as Astaroth's cock impaled her deeper and deeper.

Thanks to the dirty sounds emanating from her insides, onlookers could tell how deep the demon lord's cock was going, to their astonishment and arousal.

It went past her womb and belly, dug deep past her lung and ribs, and finally settled almost in her neck.

Astaroth got comfortable on his throne, his hands on the armrests and back against the velvet, as his new little imp twitched, moaned and whined with her body utterly taken by her Master.

She was nothing more than a woman-shaped mass of delighted flesh wrapped around his cock.

"See? Isn't it nice to be nothing more than a cock-sheath?" Astaroth asked with a smug smile.

He got no response from the imp, who was still overwhelmed by her new body and what could be done to it without hurting her.

"In fact, that's an excellent name, from now on, you're Sheath, understand?" the demon lord toll his toy who's only answer was another orgasmic twitch and some drool.

Astaroth smiled and grabbed her midsection with his hand, so small she was that his big hand gripped her as if she was nothing more than a can or a bottle.

The demon lord started to move her up and down his shaft in delight, literally using her like a masturbation aid, while Desire, Belladona and Viscera leaned or knelt on the altar, their eyes telling him they were dying to join in.

Astaroth gave them a complicit nod, and with sensual movements the women joined their beloved Master on the throne.

Viscera climbed onto the left armrest and leaned against his face, her gorgeous golden eyes locked with his. Her face was like that of a puppy begging for a treat after being a good girl, and Astaroth agreed that his hellhound was more than deserving of praise.

He gently grabbed her from behind, his big fingers sliding into her utterly drenched pussy, just as she licked his face and whined, her claws digging gently onto his chest.

Meanwhile, Belladona had sat on his lap next to Sheath, teasing the small imp's nipples and clit as she was used like a flesh toy. The beautiful doe-demon nibbled the imp's pointy ears, making the already broken deviless whimper more as she quivered.

Desire knelt between Astaroth's legs, probably her most favourite place in existence, and started massaging his burning testicles as she licked and gave small nips to Sheath's miniscule lower, inserting three of her slender fingers inside her new sister.

Moans and whines raised from the group as their delight went into crescendo.

Astaroth gently trembled as he was ready to erupt, so he hastened his movements, the noises from inside Sheath getting wetter and wetter.

With a roar of pleasure, he orgasmed inside her, a flood of essence charged cum invaded the imp's body, making it bulge as Sheath gargled and choked.

Even her neck bloated, and her eyes rolled back as her Master's seed literally started dribbling from her mouth, having nowhere left to go.

Belladonna and Desire lasciviously licked any overflowing essence near them, while Viscera threw her head back orgasming for her owner as his fingers touched her in all her favourite places.

Astaroth exhaled out with satisfaction, releasing his grip from the imp and witnessing her continued shivering and whining, her little body having orgasm after orgasm.

He petted her on the head as he pulled his other devils closer for a nice cuddle.

"Desire," he said to his succubus who immediately looked at him and listened to his orders, "make sure little Sheath here has a full tour of the monastery".

"I want that anyone who fancies using her does so before she returns here," he said with a wicked grin. "Understood?"

Desire returned the smile and nodded.

"It will be done, Master. It sounds like so much fun," she said, literally licking her lips.

The demon lord allowed himself a small smirk. A delightfully fun event, and another soul freed from its shackles and into overwhelming joy.

He couldn't wait for the next one...