Asteroids and Athletes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't really like labeling myself," I said.

"Ok. So... you don't consider yourself bi?"

"If you want to simplify me in terms of sex, then yes." I said flatly. "Are you just attracted to women?" I took a gulp of the beer.

"Umm, sexually yeah," he said. "I had a few experiences in freshman year with guys, but it wasn't for me." I nodded. "What kind of guys are you into?" He asked. He took another sip of his beer.

"Well, most have been pretty fit."

"Cut dudes?"

"Some of them I guess. Not always though."

"Hmm, ok." He said.

"Why do you ask?" I said.

"I might know someone interested," he said, stroking his trim beard.

"You gonna hook me up with a guy?" I said with a coy smile.

"Maybe. Are you looking for something long term?" Cesar smiled.

"Not right now."

"Do you care if they're Black, White, Latinx..." he said, stumbling to his feet

.

"You ok?"

"Don't change the subject. Oh fuck." He almost tripped over a pair of shoes by the door. "Wait, I'm good."

"Where are you going?" I laughed.

"To the bathroom."

"You should start switching to water, you look like a zombie," I said. "Are you sure you can make it by yourself?"

"I'm fine, just buzzed," he said.

"Bullshit." He was standing at an odd angle. Clearly his balance was off. I stood and steadied him as he went inside the house from the garage.

"Thanks, but I can do it."

"Don't worry I got you," I said, walking him towards the bathroom in the main hall.

"No, go to the one in my room," he said.

"Ok, which way?"

"Right."

We got to the room at the end of the hall on the right. Inside it was dark. A lamp in the corner illuminated when I flipped the switch on the wall. I didn't notice much, just the bed with black sheets, a computer desk in the corner and a filled bookcase, as we went to the bathroom in his room.

"Are you here for number one or two?" I asked with a smirk.

"I got it," he said, clutching the wall.

"Ok," I said, leaving him there. I walked away, leaving the door open but waiting in the kitchen. When I checked my watch it was nearly six. It was much too early to be this drunk, I thought. I could feel the alcohol affect my movements as I looked for water. I got a glass from the cupboard and began filling it to the brim from the water dispenser in the refrigerator. Then I went back to his room.

"Hey you done?" I asked as I approached the bathroom.

"Almost," he said. I heard a flush and then shortly after I heard water running.

"Are you taking a shower?" I said.

There wasn't any response. I peeked into the bathroom and saw the shape of his body through the frosted glass. The sound of water was loud. I stood there only a second before I went back to the main hall to the other bathroom, because I really had to pee. I didn't think I was going to be able to drive home because of all the beer. I was thinking of calling a cab or rideshare. After finishing up in the bathroom I drank a couple glasses of water. It was a long time, longer than it should be that he was in the shower.

"Are you ok Cesar?" I yelled into the bathroom. I was worried he had dozed off.

"H-huh?" he said.

"Are you ok?"

"Uh... yeah." The shower turned off and I went back to the kitchen to get another glass of water. Cesar came down the hall, naked, and shivering wet. He had a medium built with decent muscle, and a hairy chest which continued down his abs in a thinner patch down to his shriveled genitals. I wasn't checking him out, but it was hard to miss when he was nude in front of me.

"What the fuck man?" I exclaimed.

"Wha-.. what?" he said.

"Shit your too drunk," I said, looking at his vacant expression.

I grabbed him around the shoulder and led him back to the bathroom, where I wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Let's get you to sleep," I said. I led him carefully towards the side of his bed. As he sat down he fell backwards and his towel fell open.

"Oh shit," he said, as if suddenly realizing he was naked. He tried to stand up.

"No, you stay there. Let me get you pants or something."

"Yeah," he said, laying back down. I opened the closet and walked in.

"Where's your underwear Cesar?" I said from inside his closet. I just grabbed some shorts and gave them to him, but he was completely asleep. I ended up putting them on his nightstand and pulling the sheets over his body after repositioning him. "I'll get you some water. You're going to have a terrible headache tomorrow."

I did my best to get him to drink something. I put two glasses of water on his nightstand and got him to drink half of one.

"Could I crash on your couch for a few hours?" I asked. "I can't drive till later." I figured it would be a good idea to hang out and keep an eye on him.

"Yeah Maddy," he said, his eyes still closed.

"You sure your roommate won't mind?"

"Fine..." he said softly.

I drank another glass of water and laid back on the leather couch, using my jacket as a pillow. I instantly fell into a dreamless sleep.

12