Astounding Surprise - The Next Day!

Story Info
Group incest, fetish sex.
2k words
4.86
1.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day morning arrived, and as usual the bed sheet was soaking wet with warm urine.

And no need to guess who it was........Brenda, but not only her, Peter had joined her, and emptied his bladder as well.

Laying behind Brenda, his cock became rock hard, so the inevitable happened, and he slid it into her wet, slippery pussy, full length.

"Ooooh! That's nice, ram it up hard, fuck me......fuck me," she cried.

Peter obeyed, and gave her vagina a hard thrusting fuck, eventually coming, and shooting his semen into her.

Slowly, they all stirred, and got off the bed, and Ann saw her brothers semen oozing from Brenda's vagina.

What a waste, she thought, and before Brenda could get up, she clasped her mouth over the sticky pussy, and licked, and sucked at the hot semen.

Elsie watched, and when Ann got up, she kissed her, pushing her tongue into her mouth, sharing Peter's semen, and Brenda's juices.

They took it in turns to use the toilet, freshen up, shower, and went for breakfast, all of them totally naked.

"What are we doing today? " said Peter.

" Anything," said Ann," as long as it involves pissing," a broad grin on her face.

" That's ok with us," said Brenda.

"It's been a great weekend," said Elsie," I hope it's not the last."

"I hope you'll come again," said John," It's been fantastic having you two dirty fucking whores here."

" And finding out that we've been working with Ann all this time, not knowing about her secret pissing, and getting fucked by her brothers as well....wow!," said Brenda.

With breakfast finished, during which they drank lots of orange juice, they prepared for a final day of wet sex, orgasms, and uninhibited enjoyment.

"I'd love to watch one of you two whores doing something with our sister," said Peter.

Brenda readily volunteered, and took Ann's hand, and led her to the covered area of carpet in the lounge.

They lay down opposite each other, facing one another, and intertwined their open legs, so that their crotches were touching tightly together, and began to rub their already sticky pussies together..........with swollen clits, and floppy labia, and vaginal juices oozing, they were soon gasping out, as their orgasms began.

"I'm coming,"cried Ann.

"So am I," said Brenda,"Oh! Fuck, yes, yes."

The two of them were bucking their hips, their swollen clits rubbing together, coated with orgasmic juices..........and of course, with all the excitement, they lost control of their bladders, and began peeing hot urine into each others vaginas, and everywhere else.

Elsie went over to where they lay, and stood astride them, opened her legs, and holding her pussy lips apart, let out a single stream of urine, straight between their hairy pussies.

"Oh! Yes....yes, soak our cunts,"said Ann," more.....more."

"Fuck.....yes,"said Brenda.

Both of them crying out with heightening orgasms.

Meanwhile the two men were rubbing each others cocks........so excited that John suddenly announced he was coming.......Peter immediately responded, knelt down in front of his brother, took his cock fully into his mouth, and sucked, swallowing the semen that didn't seem to stop coming.....great spurts shooting down his throat.

Peter was yet to be satisfied again, and took advantage of Elsie's bottom swaying to, and fro, as she peed over her sister, and Ann.

He went up behind her, and parting the cheeks of her bottom, aimed his cock, dripping with precum, at her anus.........it slipped in easily, and he buried it full length inside her rectum.

Elsie pushed down on her anal muscles to take it all in, and continued to pee.

Obviously he was already excited, and unable to resist the warmth inside her, orgasmed himself, which surprised him, as he'd only come in Brenda a short while ago.

His soft cock slid out, and he went to the bathroom to wash her poo smears from it, leaving the ladies getting wet, and still orgasming.

It was a good start to the day!!

"What shall we do next?,"asked Elsie.

"I've got a great idea,"said Peter," Let's get dressed, and go out into our back garden....it's secluded, and private, a high hedge, and we can do ' things ' out there!"

"Sounds good," said Elsie.

They fully dressed, including underwear, stockings, clean knickers, and pants, and the men, trousers, and t- shirts.

Outside later, they sat in the plastic chairs, at the table that came with the set, with a large jug of orange juice, and five glasses............They chatted for some time, exchanging some of their experiences, which were very highly sexual, and Elsie wasted no time in putting her hand up her skirt, and rubbed herself, feeling her clitoris harden through her knickers.

" Are you rubbing your cunt already, you dirty slut?" Said John.

"M'mmmm, and I'm coming already.....Ohhh! Yes," she sighed.

She eased her fingers inside the gusset of her knickers, felt the sticky discharge from her vagina, and as she orgasmed, let go a single spurt of urine.

The others watched as she took her hand from up her skirt, lifted it to her mouth, and licked her fingers, sucking her own juices, and urine........She dribbled, and Ann couldn't resist it, and went over to her, planting her open mouth on Elsie's parted lips, tasting her juices, and urine, wrapping her tongue inside, her own saliva mixing with the sticky mixture.

"That really turns me on, watching my sister kissing another woman," said Peter.

"Me too," said John," and all that dribbling, it must taste so good."

"It does, piss, cunt juice, and saliva," said Ann,"M'mmmm."

Suddenly, there was the sound of water splashing onto the grass........everyone looked over at Brenda, and she was having a pee.

She was wetting herself, and urine was passing through her knickers, and skirt, and the holes in the garden seat, onto the ground below.

" Look, Brenda's wetting herself, the dirty fucking whore," said John, as she reached for the jug of orange, and filled her glass.

" Got to top up," she said, smiling.

" You love doing that," said Peter," wetting yourself. "

" I do.....I do," she said.

" Might as well make a proper job of it then," he said, and took his penis out from his trousers, went over to Brenda, and commenced peeing all over her, soaking her clothes.......aiming his flow upwards, and peeing in her face.

"You fucking slut," said Elsie.

She was absolutely soaked with urine, and loving every minute of the situation.

They all sat for a while, having more to drink, and John went in to make another jug of squash.

"Got to keep us topped up," he said....then changed the subject, looking across the lawn.

"The garden needs some attention," he said, looking at Peter, who nodded.

They all looked around the garden.

"Well, I'm not mowing the lawn," said Brenda," but I don't mind doing a bit of weeding."

John went to the garden shed, and got a trowel, and a kneeling pad.

Brenda went to one of the flower beds, and knelt down, her wet skirt sticking to her legs, lifted up just under her bottom, exposing the gusset of her wet knickers, and her wet stockings.

"What a sight," said Peter, as they all looked at her thighs bulging over her wet stocking tops, and her hairs poking from the sides of her knickers......." Lovely," said John.

As she knelt, half squatting, they saw yet more urine trickling out onto the grass behind her.

"She's pissing again," said Elsie," I'm looking forward to licking her cunt.....it'll taste lovely."

Brenda continued to pee, urine running down both legs, soaking her stockings.

"I can't take much more of that," said John, as he pulled his foreskin back, his big penis poking upwards from his trousers.

He went over to where Brenda was kneeling, and knelt behind her, and pulled her knickers down........she was still peeing, as John thrust his penis into her gaping vagina.

"You fucking slut," he said, as she peed all down his trousers.

He came with such force, he nearly lifted her off the ground, and she had the most enormous orgasm.

Meanwhile, the others, who had been watching were having some fun of their own, having got Ann on the garden table, her legs wide open, as Peter, and Elsie inspected her not so secret places, touching, and feeling her.

Peter had been indoors to the 'toy' box, and returned with an object which was flexible, pink in colour, about eight inches long......it had a three inch long end, rounded on the tip, and about a half inch across.

John, and Brenda joined Peter, and Elsie looking at Ann's open vagina.

"You've got a lovely cunt," said Brenda," especially seeing it close up."

They continued talking about it as if she wasn't there, feeling it, squeezing her erect clitoris, probing her raised pee hole, and pulling on her labia.

"I think I know what that toy is for," said Brenda, looking at the pink flexible object, and remembering how Ann enjoys urethral sex.

Peter had bought two cushions from the house.......one to support Ann's head, and the other to lift her bottom.

John, and Brenda lifted her legs, and held them wide open, and Peter took the toy, inserting it into her vagina, covering it with sticky secretions.

There was a broad grin of expectation on Ann's face.

The others watched as Peter wriggled it around her urethral opening, and gently eased it into the wide, well used opening......a large smile on Ann's face as it slid in the first inch......Slowly, he inserted it further, until the full three inches were inside.

He pushed it a little further until it touched her

bladder entrance.

Ann was moaning with delight as her bladder was invaded, and urine started to run out, and began to spew along the sides of the sounding toy.

Urine was suddenly gushing out, soaking the cushion beneath her.

As Peter moved it in, and out, Ann lay gasping with an orgasm.

Brenda, and Elsie amazed that she could have such an orgasm from the invasion of her bladder.

She continued to orgasm for about five minutes, until Peter withdrew the toy, urine still running out.

"What now," said Elsie," are you going to fuck her piss hole? "

He nodded, dropping his wet trousers, and aiming his erect penis toward her pee hole.

"Oh! Put your cock in," cried Ann," fuck my piss hole."

Very slowly, he began to insert his throbbing penis.

"It's been a while since we've done this," said Peter," I won't last long."

Not all of his penis went in, and stopped as it reached her inner bladder, but he managed four inches.

He began to move in, and out, and Ann began to have strange feelings inside.

John held his sisters legs, while Brenda, and Elsie kissed Ann, and felt her breasts.

Suddenly Peter moved quicker, and shot his semen into Ann's tight pee tube, while she gasped out with an orgasm as well.

John lowered her legs, and Ann relaxed, her open legs hanging over the edge of the table.

"I'm going to piss," she said.

"Well.....don't waste any," said Elsie, as she knelt down between Ann's legs, and began sucking on her swollen opening, taking urine, and Peter's semen in her mouth.

" Save some for me," said Brenda.

Brenda took Elsie's place as the mixture seeped out, and took a mouthful, swallowing some, and keeping some in her mouth............ she got up, and went to Ann, and dribbled it into her mouth.

Ann's mouth wide open, as she swallowed the mixture of her own urine, and her brother's semen.

John in the meantime was getting his share from between his sisters legs.

It had been a weekend none of them would forget.

After they'd finished, and cleaned up they sat in the lounge chatting, while the sisters got dressed.

" We won't forget this weekend," said Elsie, and Brenda agreed," Fancy working with you all this time, and finding out you're as naughty as us, a dirty fucking slut."

"The same here, with you two fucking whores, and sisters as well," said Ann.

"We'd better get home, work tomorrow," said Brenda.

"I'll take you," said John," same again another weekend? "

"That's for sure," the sisters agreed..........!

"But give it a couple of weeks," said Elsie," I'm totally knackered.!"

"Sure," said Brenda," but we'll see Ann at work."

Ann smiled.