Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack nodded, "More so for the child."

She asked, "What about the men?"

Jack looked at her, "If their wives gave them a syringe of blood sure. Mine and her blood. Whole different category."

Carol looked wide-eyed, "What would it do?"

He pointed to Ash, "Not all of it, blood alone cannot make a hybrid but features and abilities are all a possibility. Some would get psychic abilities; some may get part or all of their brain shielded. You get the idea. It is an intelligent DNA and it does what it thinks is best for that person but it does not change their ideology.

The test with swords changes the writing on the sword to reflect a saying. It might be based on their lore or religions. It has never failed to give me an answer when I asked or she asked. Show the Doctor the question and answer session from earlier."

Jack stood in the back while the doctor and Danyelle watched it. Aiko came up and kissed Jack. She rubbed his crotch and then dropped his pants.

Jack looked at her and whispered, "Take the robe off. What you cannot swallow shoot across your chest and then find the others. They will clean you up." Aiko nodded. She shocked him when she licked the length and put her mouth over his cock. She slid her nose into his pubic bone taking all of him in her mouth and throat.

Jack groaned as she did wonders with her tongue, she had been a virgin but she could suck a cock. She backed off to the head. She turned her head to the side, smiled, and lifted his balls in one hand. She took the entire length again with her head going sideways. She got deeper than before and the passage was more constricted because of the twist in her neck.

She snaked her tongue out at the end. She licked at one of the balls she held in her hand. She did that 5 more times in rapid succession and Jack called out, "I'm cumming!" She took him back in and a few seconds later he fired off the first volley. She brought it back out of her mouth for a couple of jets and the last 5 across her beautiful tits.

Carol had turned when Jack groaned to watch Akio naked as she sucked his rather large cock and she took it all into her throat. Carol could tell Aiko had talented oral skills and she was a beautiful Japanese woman with black hair and rare green eyes like jade. Jack finally looked up at the doctor who stood there with her mouth open, "Did you see something interesting doctor?"

Carol finally put her hand over her mouth. She turned red at the impossible position she was in. Jack stepped out of his pants and walked right up to the doctor, "Life is all about choices. You have several in front of you. You can be the lady who lives alone with a cat or you can take a risk and see where this ride takes you."

Carol looked to question Jack. Jack called to Aiko, "Aiko. That was an amazing blowjob. Especially for a virgin. I will tell you with your tricks, you gave me the fastest release than anyone aboard this ship by a factor of 2 at least. You could give lessons. Thank you for finishing that aspect of our wedding night."

Aiko smiled coyly, "Was a virgin, in both places. But I did learn how to suck a man off and make him pop quickly. I got Sprits to shave and clean me up with her tongue while you were away. You still took a lot longer and you come longer with a much larger load. I will have to work on my breathing techniques to accommodate."

Jack smiled at her teasing. She waved as she walked off with a robe held in the other hand. He turned back to the doctor, "You ready to seize the opportunity to be a part of this research? To get access to a trove of species data of what we encountered where and how negotiations went. Between studying us, seeing how the children develop, a research lab, access to 30th-century medical data, and getting sexually ravaged in the process every day. By myself and or the women who are or will be my wives. Last, but not least of course."

Carol dropped her pen and her knees started buckling as she silently came. Jack grabbed her arms before she fell the next minute. Carol was out cold. He looked at Danyelle, "The first time this has happened."

Danyelle nodded and chuckled, "You are getting good."

Jack took Carol to the bedroom across the hall and laid her down. He went back and got his pants on just as Grace walked in. "I have the agreement with Treven Engines for your power cores."

He looked at her, "Everything is in order?"

Grace smiled, "Yes lover." She kissed him warmly.

Jack pointed to the room across the hall. "Ask Danyelle, all I did was talk to her after that incredible blowjob by Aiko. She is hands down the best cocksucker in our group. She got me off in 10 minutes."

Grace chuckled, "A virgin pro cocksucker. She would not let a guy go further than that."

Jack shook his head, "A virgin pro deep throat cocksucker. She even turned her head sideways to constrict it down and then took it all down to the base and stuck the tip of her tongue out to tickle my damned balls that she cradled in her hand. The girl has mad skills sucking cock. Let me grab a shirt, find Holly then we will sign that and send it back."

Grace smiled at him, "That was a beautiful thing you did. Pushing all that money back to take down GS."

Jack smiled as he got to his room with a pile of sleeping bodies. He put a uniform shirt on, "Holly, I need you for a minute." She got up from the end of the bed, "Check the time. Give me a rival news network that could use a boost, has a pretty anchor to flirt with, and is on the air in a few minutes."

She thought for a minute then Astra answered, "Universe News will be going on. They have a lovely redhead airhead anchor named Cindy Cane. You have 40 messages from her about becoming a wife with some overtly graphic photos."

Jack pulled up his holovid and displayed it on the far wall, "Throw them up. If I am going to talk to her. I might as well know her likes and dislikes. Wow not sure I needed to see that photo of a bowling pin shoved neck-deep in her ass. Well, she is into spanking, I can work with that. We are near Tera-1 correct?"

Asta nodded, "Near dock 7." He went to the bridge and adjusted the angle a little of the ship to where he was happy. He routed all weapon controls to his console.

He called out, "To all hands, I will be in an interview on the bridge. Please remain off the bridge until further notice. Astra, you know which station to connect me to please."

A pretty brunette lady that had really large tits sat at a desk and answered. Jack called out, "Hello there." She fainted straight away as she knocked her chair and a plant over.

Another lady came to check on her and he tried again, "Hello there, I called to try and get in touch with the producer of your nightly news for a breaking story."

She smiled, "One moment!"

She hit it and transferred Jack and a man in his 40's sat there watching his reporter and he dropped his pad. Jack looked at him "I guess you know who I am and I have a couple of items to provide updates on that are very newsworthy. If you pull up a feed from Tera-1 Dock 7 you will see the Excalibur sitting there and I got an executive order. I have something to display. I will also discuss my latest business deal, and answer the question 2.2 million women who wrote to me want to know. I would love to talk with Cindy Cane on air."

He looked over and another guy nodded. The producer looked back, "We will have you on with her in just a minute."

Jack called out, "Show that news channel with no volume beside this call please, Astra. Thank you." Jack looked over to see her doing a lead-up to bring him on air. She looked flush then he saw her there. "Hello, Cindy."

She smiled, "Hello Mr. Travus." Jack shook his head, "I feel like I know you well enough you can just call me Jack."

Cindy smiled, "Well Jack I heard you had some big news for us?"

Jack smiled, "A few items to discuss. If you can bring up the view of the Excalibur out at Tera-1. We are sitting out here in space awaiting more supplies."

The image popped up. "I had the honor of talking with the President in the hours immediately after the GS fiasco. I mentioned I had been getting some death threats and that my research and development are in space. I asked him if I could add protection to my floating facility. He granted my request. I told him when the world saw her armed the Excalibur would lift her skirt and shock the crowd like those can-can dancers of old. Let us deploy weapons."

He watched all of the guns roll out from under the armored panels. He hit a thruster to spin the ship slightly to show the other side. Astra switched it to standard shields.

"Seeing guns is one thing. Now to shock the crowd. Sensors show everything is clear. Firing all forward weapons." There were streaks of blue and white light and a couple of weapons that looked like ball lightning. "Now I am not at liberty to be specific about ranges, or what damage those weapons can do. The weapons are all tested prototypes.

Store the weapons. That was item one on my list. The next has to do with the beautiful lady beside me. Grace Winters is my Business Manager, Lawyer, and one of my future brides. I told the owner of the company I would work to contact a random news agency during their broadcast to see this."

He lifted the Pad, "I accept and of course, the identification. Now take that and send it out Grace. If you would please. That was the contract with Treven Engines for exclusive rights to distribute my Travus Power Cores. The details of the deal are of course confidential, as we set a confidentiality clause into the contract if either side breaks that."

Grace reappeared, "It has been sent."

Jack smiled, "You might have noticed Grace at that farce of a Senate hearing."

Cindy laughed, "Yes you made quite the statement."

Jack nodded, "It was a statement that was long overdue. The last item I wanted to discuss concerns 2.2 million messages from lovelorn women. I ask that if you have sent something in do not keep resending it. We are still working through the lists. As you can imagine Cindy some of the messages were rather graphic and eye-opening to read. If you have not heard back from us then we are still working through them, we do not need any more at this time.

I will say that I did find one young lady on that list, her name was Aiko Ishiro from Japan, she is 24. She is an expert in several forms of martial arts including one I practice called Iaido. On top of that, she is an Electrical Engineer. That training works well for my research and invention work. She married me earlier today. Two other ladies, I married the day before, were Sprits Martina, my first wife, and a former camerawoman who is 23 years old.

She has a degree in communications and has taken the role of my communication officer. She has a family background in Structural Engineering as well. The other lady is Ashely Williams, who is 18. I got to sit down and talk with her and we connected on so many levels. We both had a dark period if you will that mirrored each other and we related on a deep understanding of one who had been through it. She is a skilled pilot who just needs some documented training to get her license.

She was also the pilot I was working with the night we launched Excalibur outside of Tera-3. She was at the controls following my directions. She is training to take that over for me but I may have her flying the testbed Ravager we picked up to start engine testing. I have 3 other ladies who agreed before the email debacle but they are currently planning a group wedding for the 3 of them. Grace Winters who is 26, the same age that I am. Danyelle Cortez is 28 years old. Then last but not least, is former reporter Holly Prescott.

She has multiple degrees including Astrophysics and she is 25 years old. She is my press liaison normally but I promised Treven Engines that I would make this announcement through another news agency. Now she is very gorgeous, and book smart. Yet book smarts are not all there is. Right after the emails started rolling in, I took her aside and gave her a nice swift spanking for the havoc that has caused. I'm sure you know how well she took that Cindy."

Cindy passed out and fell over as she stifled her climax. Jack smiled, "The third woman to do that to me today. Anyway, to everyone that was all the news I have for you. We will be moving to the outer rim to do engine testing with the system and FTL drives. More on those another time."

Jack ended the call. Grace started rolling on the floor laughing. "Please broadcast that into my bedroom and medical for those that are there."

Grace could not stop laughing. "Tera-1 tower this is Excalibur TAR-1. We would like to thank you for the use of your cameras to demonstrate my research lab's firepower. Now maybe people will stop trying to break into my ship because I have far worse inside. I did check the long-range scanner and nothing was even close to the firing area."

Astra turned the hard shields back on for him.

A tower operator came online, "This is Tera-1 flight control. We caught the interview. Some of our operators are on the floor laughing. As you did more damage to that poor anchor than to anything out there. Will you be staying put?"

Jack laughed, "Tera-1 Flight control, Excalibur's plans for this evening are subject to change. But for the moment we plan to stay awaiting supplies."

He righted the ship and left it with a profile and left the bridge with Grace who worked to stand. He gave her a hand. Grace smiled, "The brides should be pleased that they know you mentioned them on the air."

Jack headed back toward medical, "Astra, can you figure out who that top-heavy woman receptionist who passed out was? I wanted to keep tabs on all the women who swoon on me. Having 3 in 1-day makes me wonder if I am putting out a Drakor Voodoo wave on the ladies. It started after Aiko's session. Maybe I should get myself check out while in medical."

They walked back in and Doctor Carol about knocked over a tray of instruments. Jack rushed forward to steady her and held Carol there, "It all started with you. You passed out on me and I have women of the holovid do it. One is that News Anchor that interviewed me. Do you think the Drakor did something to me to make women faint at the sight of me?"

Jack smiled at her and she realized he was trying to lighten the mood, "It's not the sight of you..."

Jack smiled, "I can get naked again then?"

Carol laughed, "Alright the sight of you and the fact you were hitting on a woman my age."

Jack cut her off, "Look, some would sit down and frown at the 18-year-old I married. The odd comment I had about sitting alone with your cat. That was based on the past timeline. You worked but never really got to work hands-on with the things you wanted to do. Work on actual alien life. There are a lot of criteria associated with selecting a wife candidate. Knowing how they lived in the past timeline. There was a beautiful 20-something blonde that was drop-dead gorgeous. You know why I did not pursue her?"

Carol looked at Jack, "She has a kid who cures all diseases?"

Jack shook his head and chuckled, "She has a daughter followed by a couple of sons and then another daughter. That daughter married, their child married, and so on until it got to my era. If I had taken up with that blonde, I would not be alive. I knew who she was. I know who her husband will be. You see I find a lot of women like you. Ash would have been dead in 2 weeks and Danyelle would have died on the moon in 3 years on an excavation project.

That would have spun Grace through 4 marriages until she drank herself to death. I am here to give humanity another chance. I am taking ladies with me because this crazy journey is better than regret. One of the things Astra does is identify excellent candidates and you came up as one. Think you can stand on your own now? I don't mind holding you but did not want you to feel uncomfortable being in my arms."

Carol smiled, "You are a charmer."

Carol reached up and kissed him before she lost the nerve.

Jack kissed her back and slowly worked to devour her resolve. 10 minutes went by and she finally came up for air. Ash clapped, "I see Jack is rocking his magic."

The Doctor turned to move to Ash. Jack grabbed her ass and stroked it through her skirt. Carol held onto his arm around her waist and looked back at Ash, "How do you keep your hands off of him?"

Ash smiled, "He fucks us into submission and is ready to continue he went 2 days without sleep and never had an eyelid droop down because of exhaustion. Instead, he just fucked us into submission again."

Grace smiled, "She might exaggerate a bit but he can fuck and he owns every ass but one and that is on a long-term lease."

Ash laughed, "He asks a lady who owns her ass, while he is fucking it from one climax to another. He earned them all."

Sprits came running into the room and launched herself into Jack's arms, "You told the world who the first woman you married. That you married me first. My parents are ecstatic!"

Jack nodded, "You said yes first without hesitation. I told them about Ash and Aiko. The fact that Aiko was from the messages that came in."

Jack looked at the Doctor, "I can take you to a room and just rock your world. See if I can convince you to spend quality time with the ladies. For you, I would start with Grace one-on-one or Holly."

Jack looked over, "Astra, you know I have not seen you with any of the ladies. As Ash is a captive audience why don't you rock her world?"

Astra smiled at Ash who waved her over. "Doctor, more testing. Watch her heart rate on the monitor, blood pressure, and any other readings. Brain activity. See if it shows any signs of strong exertion. Then track your own while watching the two of them."

He let Sprits down as he moved in behind Carol and ran his hands over her stomach, "Nice and flat and waiting for a baby or babies."

He moved his hands slowly up to her breasts and she did not try to stop him, she held onto the counter as he cupped them both and her knees buckled some as he pinched her nipples to keep her focused, "Nice and firm and waiting to be filled with milk."

Jack ran one hand down the middle and under the edge of her underwear, "A barrier to penetration. He slid his finger down into her pubic hair. He found her clit and when he hit it, Carol climaxed hard and sprayed down her legs and the inside of her skirt.

Sprits just smiled at her reaction. Jack slid further down and stuck a finger in Carol, "One of the places my cock belongs in your body. Are you ready for me to rock your world...some more?" Jack rubbed her hard and Carol moaned out and Jack stopped. Carol looked at him, "I have never."

Jack kissed her cheek. "Very soon you will be telling me I own your ass and the rest of you. Because I know how to do a virgin right. Aiko was one last night. Are you ready to be turned into a woman? In private?"

Carol nodded, "Yes, we can try this. I should know what I have been missing."

Jack turned her cheek, "Nothing. You were just waiting for me and the ladies. When I leave you worn out in bed, I will ask Grace to join you. Unless there is another who caught your eye." Carol's eyes darted to Danyelle and back down, and he whispered, "I could have Danyelle join us even."

Carol looked at Jack, "After."

Jack swept her off her feet and carried her into the room across the hall and set her on the bed. He walked back into medical and grabbed the lube and left the ladies as they watched Ash climax and her heart rate never exceeded 32 beats a minute.

He closed the door and locked it. He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out 2 standard rations. He handed Carol one, "This is a 30th-century standard ration. No joke! When they could not get people to stop eating junk food, they fortified the hell out of it and kept the taste of the original."

1...34567...13