Asuka Gets Paid

Story Info
Asuka the Empress does a indie show and takes what she wants.
2.4k words
4.22
3.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asuka the Empress walks down to the announcer table by the ring in her full outfit. These pandemic shows are weird, with no crowd to play off of, but she knows her entrance to perfection. Her dynamite body with 34C cup tits and a stout muscled body with peachy ass slides into the ring and poses for the hard cameras. Staff has been minimized so there's only three static cameras to switch between. She flamboyantly pulls her multi-colored cloak off and shimmies around showing off how shapely she is. Instead of her normal tights she is wearing a red and blue leather skirt ending above the knees and is careful not to flash any of the camera viewpoints.

Asuka grabs the only mic and gives a rundown of the card for the folks watching at home. She explains that this is a female only PPV and Asuka will be the color commentary while the owner, Bella Lynn, will do the play by play. The Empress of Tomorrow does some hot dogging and time wasting before finally bowing and walking over to the ringside table. "Herro Berra Rin" Asuka says in her most exaggerated accent and the smile on Bellas face freezes in panic. The owner tries to make the best of it but Asuka doesn't stop her rib. Asuka also immediately makes fun of the first two girls down the ramp.

"A blonde bimbo versus a redhead carnival freak." Asuka cracks a joke, "what's the difference between them? They both pump their bodies full of chemicals, one chooses meth the other picked silicone!" Bella is furious at that and covers her mic to give a harsh remonstration to her color partner but Asuka doesn't care. Bella soon realizes it's better for her to crack jokes than talk about the match as the in ring girls are very new to the business and perform awkwardly.

Bella starts to sweat. She's a serious business woman that graduated ivy league in feminist theory and business, and with so much talk about WWE being an awful place to work and women being held down she thought making her own show would be instant money. She had secured a loan to put the show on, now suspecting it was her low cut top showing off massive DD torpedo tits doing the heavy lifting instead of her plan. A curly brunette with emerald eyes and a sharp tongue she had done well for herself. But no one had told her how much things would cost. And certainly not that only one real star would show up. It was only the second match, between a Nerubian princess gimmick and a female car mechanic, and she was sure that there were far too many dropkicks and clotheslines.

Apparently one year of experience wasn't much in wrestling. As she checked the numbers, again, even the few people that had bought in were starting to tune out. The match ended in a dq and Asuka was booing the baby face. She was supposed to be helping Bella tell the audience at home who was a hero and who was a villain but instead she was focused on puns about boobs. Why on earth would Asuka feel the need to say the wrench wench sure loves working on honkers?

Asuka was feeling wet. The owner could give her all the dirty looks in the world, it wouldn't make her any less horny. Being commando under her skirt was thrilling. It's not her fault the owner was a dyke and didn't bring any men to ogle over. So instead Asuka kept being imaginative about the new "stars." She couldn't believe Bella had told the rookies to wear more clothes. It's like she wanted to lose money. The new match featured a giant woman versus a small lucha girl in a mask. "The Lady Giant has thighs as big as watermelons-I wonder if they're as juicy." Bella stuttered as she talked past the comment about how brave the lucha girl was for fighting someone twice her weight. The match ended quickly with a leg drop from Lady Giant. Asuka insisted it was called the Face sitter.

The next match was double the fun as it was a tag match. All the girls still green as grass rookies and without a crowd were definitely feeling awkward. Asuka would have been embarrassed for them if it wasn't so much fun to mock them. After this match would only leave the main event. The two tag teams were Apocalypse versus the Flashy Gals. Asuka called them A-pussy-lips versus the Flashers. After the third move in a row where a girl was hit and fell the opposite direction of where momentum should have sent them Asuka noticed a change in Bella. She stopped defending the teams and her voice became rather monotone. Perhaps as a desperate move for attention Bella finally unbuttoned her dress blazer and allowed a hint of her mega cleavage. The match ended and during the break before the main event Asuka checked the stream online. Less than 100 concurrent viewers. Having worked on the indies for some time she knew what a bad show meant. Bella would try and sneak out of here without paying anyone and claim it all as a tax write off. Well maybe, but Asuka would make sure she got something out of this nights appearance.

The only two wrestlers besides Asuka with decent experience came down to the ring. A fellow Japanese star named Spotlight, who used to be in an idol group, versus Charantes a French aristocrat gimmick that worked slow but powerfully. Asuka went into the ring to hype the match she said to Bella, but really just wanted to give Spotlight an instruction. A minute into the match the girls tackled each other over the ropes. Then Spotlight was whipped at the announcer table. Bella had to duck underneath while Asuka just leaned back. Bellas headset went awry and fell off so Asuka quickly turned it off on the production equipment in front of her. Nobody needed to hear what was coming.

Bella fell down into the darkness under the shoddy table built with bargain wood covered in cheap plasterboard. In front of her was the cool and collected Asuka, the Empress of Tomorrow, whom apparently shaved downstairs. Bella scarcely had a word of disagreement before Asukas legs whipped out and put Bella into a head arm triangle. A chokehold that kept her lips firmly pressed against Asukas lower lips. Bella felt immensely degraded. How could it come to this Bella thought to herself. Even with an all girl cast she was on her knees being forced to service someone more important. She could hear Asuka calling the final match and couldn't do anything to stop her hideously lewd jokes or bitter condemnation of the lack of athleticism on display. "Charantes pulling her tights out of her asscrack again." "Spotlight trying to rip her clothes off, no sorry just a suplex." "I can't tell if thats a pin attempt or if they're just dry humping."

The end of the show was Charantes holding up Spotlight for a powerbomb, but instead Spotlight pulls Charantes all the way around like a front flip head scissor pin. Except Charantes was delayed in her flip so it looked terrible and made no sense why she was down for the count. Asuka booed the girls, who looked furious at her and themselves and trodded back up the short entrance ramp to wait in the tiny locker room for their checks. Ten minutes after she put it on Asuka finally let go of her hold on Bella and let the woman take a deep pungent breath. It was 9 pm sharp and the show was over, the red lights on the fixed cameras went dark, so Asuka went to work she could enjoy.

The Empress dragged Bella by her hair into the ring. Unable to resist and scared of an actual beating she more or less let Asuka throw her around like a rag doll. Asuka considered slamming the poor owner with a belly to back suplex in the middle of the ring, but settles for some dry humping that popped Bella's belt and shirt buttons open. Bella's nicely dressed in a suit but is losing it piece by piece as she's being tossed around the ring. Asuka throws each shoe to the empty corners of the arena. She rips the jacket off and begins ripping loose buttons off the hard working undershirt barely able to contain Bella boobs. Bella shrieks and crawls into the turnbuckle corner, pleading that Asuka will get her money before anyone else.

"What money? No one wanted to watch such a shitty show!" Asuka yells as she skips side to side so Bella can't dive out of the ring. Then she jumps forwards and slams her hips into Bellas face again and again. A bronco buster with no underwear, smearing her slickness across the owner's face each time. Asuka is holding onto the top rope using the bouncing momentum to hurt her would-be boss and keep her in place for follow up moves. It also made Asuka feel alive to sexually dominate the mark of a business woman. The only thing better would be to do it in front of an audience. Dazed and upset Bella continues to sit in the corner in a state of shock covered in the juices of a very wet and horny Asuka.

Unbeknownst to either of them the one other woman in the production truck outside turns the cameras back on. She wanted to get paid as well and this was turning out to be a hell of a show. Asuka stripped her skirt off an inch at a time, playing it up like only experienced strippers or wrestlers could. Then she backed into Bellas face and began twerking and rubbing her ass as much as possible over her mouth. "You enjoying my stink face bitch? Stick that tongue out or I'll beat the money out of you." Asuka threatens and the owner complies.

She seems to enter a fugue state of going along with this waking nightmare that her own incompetence dragged her into. Asuka begins fingering herself while Bellas tongue doesn't actively help it stays stuck out to be used as a prop for her tight asshole. In just a few minutes the orgasm that had been building the whole show erupts and Asuka swiftly turns around to squirt on the woman who owed her a significant amount of money. She pulled Bella up by her now wet shirt and dragged her to the middle of the ring between ring posts where she twisted the ropes to get Bella stuck facing the outside of the ring with her arms trapped between the top and middle ropes.

Asuka lifted Bellas body up and stripped the pants off her. She mocked her for the massive wet spot on her panties and started spanking. She sniffed at her hand before putting it under Bella's nose and told her to sniff as well. Asuka had lost herself to her perversions and just wanted to get this woman to be as uncomfortable as possible while she used her like a cheap toy. It absolutely helped that Bella was clearly a leg day freak at the gym and had a big juicy ass that rippled with each hit. "You're lucky i didn't bring a strap-on or I could spend all night playing with you." Then she pulled her panties down and gave her a 10 count of spanking her bare ass. Neither knew it, but the paying viewers had just broken a thousand.

Asuka bent over displaying her wonderfully shapely ass and pulled the tight skirt up over her cheeks that jiggled as the material stretched to its limit. She left Bella Lynn wrapped up in the ropes as she made her way to backstage. All the screaming hadn't been heard behind a closed door so there were three girls standing around wanting to get paid so they could leave. Asuka gave them a smile and told them "She wanted to fuck you, but instead you can go fuck her." And soon the ratings kept going up and up and up.

The apocalypse tag team had turned the show on and saw it was live again. Instead of complaining they grabbed a strap-on they shared and went out to the ring taking over from the first three. Apocalypse put Bella in the middle of the ring in front of the fixed camera. Really making sure her huge natural tits flopped out as she gagged on the strap on. One girl would stand over Bella forcing her to eat pussy while her teammate laid underneath and ruined her. They did double team moves to trap her arms and put her ass in the air so the the second girl could fuck her for a minute, before doing a new move to repeat the performance. The pair made much use of her giant tits; pulling, sucking, slapping till they were bright red, and generally keeping their hands full of breast meat. The one mic that had been used for the show had an on-off switch and to Apocalypse's delight it still seemed to be linked to the production output.

"What are you?" They asked, "A little lezzie slut" Bella answered.

She had to be coached to say it though. When she started with "A proud female business owner" they pushed her face into the mat and fucked her ass until she came. Soon enough she was saying all the right things. At 11 pm all the wrestlers had had their fun and left Bella lying in the middle of the ring, a naked soggy wreck and turned the lights out on her. Her production assistant in the truck outside came in to help her. After all, it had turned out to be a hell of a payday. Bella didn't even notice the indulgent groping as they made their way back to a hotel.

Three months later Asuka got a business email. It was from Bella Lynn and wanted Asuka to headline the main event. The card was six matches, and each one was a match where the winner gets to violate the other. The Empress smiled and replied- if she could wrestle Bella she'd do it for free!