All Comments on 'Asymmetric Bases Ch. 03'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been waiting for this chapter impatiently! Excellent! Congratulations to the author.

The erotic element, the details, the atmosphere, the balanced and realistic plot, the creativity, the psychological analysis of the charactrers, etc, all of them make this story unique.

I can't wait to read the next chapter, but I totally agree with you that you should take your time. Please keep the next one as realistic as the previous ones. Only that!

btw: I have sent you a message to your inbox.

Adaios40

Adaios40Adaios40over 2 years ago

Our hero is at a critical point. If he try to stop his humiliated downfall he could end up kissing only her hands for a period.... He is traped in her game and his self esteem seems to be low and his needyness very high. I would like to see a revolution from him towards her in order to keep alive his almost dead masculine essence and her reaction to this. I very much like the power game and the whole plot. It is a story o high quality with a lot o covert and overt messages.... Thank you and keep going as you wish!

theyRuletheyRuleover 2 years agoAuthor

Adaios40, I'm a newbie member so I could not figure out where the inbox is. Thank you for your comments.

Adaios40Adaios40over 2 years ago

theyRule, at the end of Every part of your Story there is button "Sent private feedback". I sent you from there and I now hope that you have received my message. If not, its ok. My ideas and suggestions have already be made from my previous public comments. Again thank you very much for this wonderfull story of yours! I can't wait to read the next chapter as usual...😉

By the way I am newbie as you!

Adaios40Adaios40over 2 years ago

theyRule, I have sent you two (2) private messages. Have you taken them? please let me know,

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From psychodynamic's point of view the girl seem to have mild narcissist personality Disorder. She uses him as a tool for her own satisfaction. Her manipulation towards him and his needyness towards her are wonderfully described. Will he try to be a little more assertive and masculine in order to fulfil his needs and stop his mortification.....? Does he thinks that he needs to worship her due to the brainwash, or his dignity has awaken somehow? She could simply press her palm or sole over his lips to stopping him from talking and calm him down like a baby if he try to talk her back assertively and demandetly and then.... (I don't know!) How many strength has remained to his body and soul to fight back? I hope to see the next part soon. I am hooked!

theyRuletheyRuleover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for comments, I prefer to read critics instead of suggestions because I do not plan what to write beforehand.

Adaios:

If you liked the story, you would prefer it to take it own course. I'm not a writer, I'm having fun writing those. Suggestions may disrupt that. Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so beautifully erotic.... I am curious what will happened next.

When about are you going to upload the next part?

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story, its so cool! I check regularly for updates...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a story?!!! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear theyRule, thanks for this story! Are you going to add a new chapter in the following days?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

theyRule, thanks for your response!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this story based on true events? It is very well written and realistic. Congratulations to the author! I would like to see what is going to happen next....

Thank you theyRule!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read! Awesome work friend...

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

Extremely submissive and erotic. I love how she Owns him, his mind, his soul, totally.

theyRuletheyRuleover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The best feedback I can give is that I can't stop reading Theyrule...and I am dreadfully arroused!

theyRuletheyRule5 months agoAuthor

"I can't stop reading Theyrule"

You are very kind, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES