Asymmetric Bases Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking in her eyes was giving me some kind of assurance that she was monitoring me but this way, she could have been oblivious to my situation. It was a really stressful 5 or 6 minutes like that. She let me breathe only a few times in this position. All of them when I struggled for my life. Then she started riding my face with her asshole as the main protagonist, but she was making sure that her pussy was sliding across my whole face time to time to provide the lube she needed.

Then she stood up again to turn her face to me and straddled my face hard, starting to grind her pussy in my mouth, nose and even my eyes again. But the pressure was incredible. She was speeding up, making noises with her throat, gyrating on my face with full power. I was exhausted under her, trying to keep up with her.

Then I heard her saying "Tongue out!"

I was a bit slow to react, so she shouted again "PUT YOUR TONGUE OUT, YOU..."

I reacted quick this time but I really wondered the rest of her sentence. "...loser?", "...fuckface?", "...bitch????"

I took my tongue out and tried to keep it as steady I could and she put her pussy on it to slide over it with back-and-forth in full speed. My tongue, my lips, they all started to hurt but I wasn't complaining.

I tried to exhale and inhale as quickly and frequently as I could because if she finalized her quest the same way as the previous one, I could have fainted with such short breath. And she did, as I expected.

She started to make a siren like moaning sound, shortened her displacements on my face and finally I felt her full strength at the back of my head with her hands, pulling me into her pussy. She came on my face so much, at some point I thought she was peeing. But the fluid was thicker and I didn't smell anything odd, so, possibly she wasn't.

She sat there with her full weight for a period with softening moaning sounds. She then raised herself up a few inches and started to look at my face, waiting for me to kiss her pussy, again to show her my gratitude.

She used me in my wife's bedroom, on my wife's bed, satisfied herself and she was waiting for me to thank her pussy for this opportunity.

I obliged her by kissing her pussy a few times, with my eyes locked on hers.

She closed her eyes, raised her head and stood like that while there was a grown man under her, kissing and adoring her freshly orgasmed pussy, as if she was enjoying her victory.

She stood up, under my loving and lustful eyes, walked on the bed to my wife's pillow, turned her head to look at me to make sure I was watching and put her foot on it, put her hands on her hips, standing straight, head high and inhaled proudly. This was a cliche pose, but it meant too much. But I could not ask her why she did that. Possibly because I was afraid to hear what she had to say about this.

She told me to dress her up.

I was beyond being horny, I was again leaving the scene without being satisfied but I was still feeling excitement doing what she told me to do. I kissed every piece of cloth before dressing her. I kissed her panties first, I kissed her feet, legs and her pussy when I was sliding them through the panties. I kissed and smelled her pantyhose under her observation, put her feet in them and kissed every inch as they covered her skin.

This took a while because of my worshipping frenzy but I finally dressed her completely, only with some help from her at bra section. I was still naked.

She sat on the bed, crossed her legs, took my wife's poor pillow again, put it on her lap and told me to stand in front of her. My mind was about to explode. Was she going to...?

She reached to my cock with her hand and started to move it to sides, inspecting, time to time caressing.

She took her time to inspect it, then put her hands on the pillow and said "Start masturbating, you may cum whenever you want. Just let me know beforehand."

It didn't take long, I warned her that I was about to cum. She quickly raised my wife's pillow as a shield, so she made me cum on it.

She threw the pillow back to its place and started to use her fingertip to flip my cock side to side and inspect it some more.

She stood up and started to walk out and said "I'll be waiting for you downstairs, be quick. Don't forget the shopping bags."

I guessed I was a perv, she made me one. I lost all my will to fight my way towards fucking her. If she wanted, it would happen, if she didn't, I would be doing what she wanted.

Anyway, that was the best day ever.