Asymmetric Bases Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard for me to listen. This was the way that would make me jealous.

"I slowly separated my lips and our lips clung to each other's. After that point, there was no return because we were in a different zone. I licked her lips, she licked mine. I bit her lip and she moaned in my mouth. Having my hands on another woman's waist when I was kissing her was very hot. Then our tongues met and we almost made out there, until one of the girls leaned in and whispered 'There are rooms upstairs, with locks inside.'"

"We suddenly came to ourselves and separated from each other. We got too carried away, last thing we wanted was to give others a show."

Amy told me that she felt very ashamed at that moment because the girl was in fact telling them to go and have sex in the rooms upstairs. Both Amy and Megan faced the obvious point where this was going. Probably both pictured themselves in a room, doing things in various ways.

She continued telling me the story.

"We were nervously looking around, feeling ashamed. The girl said that we had nothing to be ashamed of, this wasn't going to make us lesbians until we decided otherwise. She said 'We are going to leave you alone now, but seriously, get a room!' laughing."

I was feeling horny, confused and jealous like crazy. This was both amazing and horrifying.

Anyway, they stood like that for a short period until Megan started to stare at Amy. Amy noticed that and looked back at her.

Amy said "I'm not a lesbian." looking in her eyes.

Megan said "I know, me too. But..." she stopped talking, thinking and looking at Amy's eyes and lips. Megan was sucking her own lips in, still craving that sensation and taste.

"But?" Amy was looking at her with genuine lust and anticipation in her eyes.

"But I haven't been that horny in my whole life and I loved kissing you. I know talking like that is inappropriate but this is what it is. It's not like a romantic attraction, it's different."

"So, you understand that this will not turn into an emotional thing, right?"

When I heard that, I wondered if Amy was concerned about Megan's feelings the day after. That Amy who constantly played with my feelings.

"Of course, I really have nothing about women, I didn't have it about you too but somehow it got to this..."

"Let's find those rooms." Amy said raising her hand to let Megan hold.

When Amy was telling how she dragged her upstairs, I didn't know what to do, this was too hot and too painful for me. They found an empty room, Amy pushed her in and locked the door from inside. It was a baroque-style designed large room, with expensive looking furniture in it.

Megan was looking at Amy as if she was looking at a delicious food after days of hunger. Since they were alone and since they both knew why they came to that room, it was only a matter of time. Both were desiring more. They weren't here for the kiss.

Amy was also having second thoughts about other stuff. Her plan was to humiliate Megan but she wasn't feeling that confident and enthusiastic about it at that time. She could ruin this moment if she did something just for the sake of her plan. She didn't care about her plan at the moment, she just wanted to have sex with Megan.

She approached her and gently caressed her cheek. She didn't know what to do. Neither of them did.

Megan looked very excited as well. She was looking at Amy's lips, nothing else. It was apparent she wanted the taste of that beautiful mouth again.

Amy went for Megan's lips and Megan stepped forward and finally there was nothing to interrupt them. Megan pressed her lips on Amy's. They started to kiss each other without control. They were both kissing, licking, biting each other's lips and tongue, licking the other's chin, nose. They couldn't stop for a period. When they started to use their tongues on each other's they couldn't let this go. It was the best feeling. They were swirling their tongues to touch and feel the other tongue, they were sucking each other's tongue, getting familiar with each other's taste.

When they broke their kiss, both were looking at each other.

Amy noticed something at that moment. This was very different from anything she knew, different from her experience with men. She knew how to manipulate or seduce men; she knew all their buttons. She had to know every button on a woman too, because she was one. But she wasn't sure that she did.

She, at that moment, knew one more thing. They were both cats. They both had claws. They both had a native strong will and pride. Especially against another women. Their whole life was built on competing with and criticizing another woman. Of course, Megan wasn't someone like Amy, she wasn't a control freak. But, anyway, she too liked to take what she wanted. Because she too was a cat. Another sub species, but still a cat. This was the moment Amy knew that she was in a new territory. Men were child's play compared to this alien creature.

When Amy was thinking those, Megan started to push Amy to the bed and they collapsed on the bed, kissing and rolling. Amy lost her control and when she was lying over Megan, she started to kiss her neck, moving down to her breasts, grabbing them, kissing her cleavage, moving back up to her lips and moving down again. At one point she moved back too much to fall of the bed. When she was sitting on the floor, Megan sat up and saw Amy in front of her legs, looking at her.

She slowly separated her legs to expose her panties to Amy. She was wearing a black dress, black stockings and black panties. Amy could see the shade there, the wetness in her panties.

This was the moment she had been increasingly craving since she listened to my story. She wanted to taste that wetness, she wanted to taste the source of that wetness. She wanted to pleasure her.

She couldn't admit to herself but this was her real desire since that day. Yes, she also wanted to see Megan doing sacrifices for Amy but this was what she was curious about the most. It was beyond curiosity at that moment, she was lusting for Megan's pussy. She wanted it so bad.

Megan was probably feeling the exact thing since they kissed. She too wanted Amy's pussy. More than she wanted to be satisfied. But, right at that moment, watching Amy and knowing that she wasn't able to take her eyes off her pussy, she wanted something more.

She wanted to have this gorgeous beauty pleasure her. She wanted this for her ego too. Amy also became aware of this, because when she was staring at her panties, Megan reached to her panties and slowly slid them aside, exposing her beautiful pussy. Her pussy was really beautiful. She remembered what I told her, she was both jealous that I admired Megan's pussy and glad that this beauty was in front of her, within her reach. She secretly desired this since that day.

Amy knew this situation. She was always the other person, watching someone lust after her pussy, worship it, pleasure her and finally be thankful that she let them.

She knew that she was going to have trouble telling those to me later but she also knew that I wasn't going to judge her. She could try anything she wanted. That was what we talked.

Amy slowly moved forward and positioned herself inches away from Megan's pussy, on her knees. She couldn't take her eyes off that glistening thing in front of her. She slowly approached her lips to Megan's pussy and slowly kissed her lips. Megan twitched. This encouraged Amy and she started to lick those lips, tasting them for the first time. She started to kiss her mound, moved to her thighs, kissed them, moved to her calves and then to her ankles.

She had my fantasy in her mind at the moment. She thought that it would be right then or never. This was going to be her once in a life time submission experience. She kissed Megan's ankles and moved back up to her pussy. Megan helped Amy to take off her panties and Amy started to kiss Megan's pussy again.

Megan told Amy that she wanted her to look in her eyes while she was 'eating her pussy'. Amy was in heat and she didn't have the power to stop Megan from getting what she wanted. She let her get away with that attitude.

She looked in her eyes to see the lust and faint wicked crooked smile. She knew that smile, she found it hot when she was listening to my story. Amy started to eat Megan's pussy. The taste and aroma of her juices was addictive.

After a few minutes, Megan held Amy's hair and started to grind her pussy in her face. Amy felt awkward realizing that she was being molested and dominated by my wife, whom I submitted a few days ago. She felt ashamed for acting submissive and she felt jealous thinking that I felt exactly the same, weeks ago.

At that moment she understood how I felt. She knew that I was sinking into a euphoria that day, just by trying to pleasure this woman. She thought that I wasn't Amy's when I was serving Megan that day, not for that period; because Amy was feeling like she wasn't mine, she was Megan's at that moment. She felt very hot and devoted to Megan's pussy. Words of submission were flying in her head. She understood how a person could want someone else to put a leash on his or her neck. If Megan wanted to do that, Amy didn't feel like she could resist, not at that moment.

Being consumed by those thoughts and volunteering to be used by Megan for her rough self-satisfaction more than about 20 minutes, she started to feel that remorseful distraction. She also noticed that she couldn't get enough of Megan's pussy. And each second in this submissive state, pleasuring this selfish woman, being forced to serve her by her grip on her hair, her arousal and devotion to her was increasing and she was descending more.

At that point she also thought that she was risking her relationship with me as well. This could change her; this would scar her and she didn't know if she could be the same when she returned to me.

Knowing these, she still could not stop. These thoughts made her want to continue more because that was the magic of submission. Amy was learning that when you descended more, you were aroused more. She was mesmerized having her mouth covered with this woman's juices. Amy was worried that if she was in this state when Megan came into her mouth, it could increase her emotions and confuse her even more.

She also knew that Megan wasn't oblivious to their state. She was continuously postponing her climax, prolonging her dominion on Amy like that.

She possibly thought that her orgasm would end this, only to take them to their next episode. And she had no idea how to preserve this psychology when pleasuring someone else, their mood would change. She wanted to pleasure Amy, probably more than doing this. But that could wait, she wanted this now.

Amy had to do something, she didn't want to be this woman's bitch or fucktoy. This woman probably didn't even know that such a concept existed, not before this happened. If she came in her mouth like that, seeing her effect on the serving person, Megan would learn how good it was to control someone. She would evolve more, demand more and Amy could be trapped in this state of mind because this felt good. None of her body or mind parts had a complaint, except her conscience which was still attached to her character.

She could see that Megan was already increasing her domination too, pulling her hair for no reason, grinding her pussy on her face with greater pressure, time to time stopping at her mouth to listen to Amy's sucking and worshipping sounds. She was definitely aware of the fruits of controlling some other soul and body.

When Amy said those things downstairs, she thought that those words would stimulate Megan's brain to be curious on how it was possible that begging to someone, letting yourself be humiliated by or being used by someone else could be that arousing. Amy hoped that she would first unconsciously then knowingly desire to try something like that. Because things were going out of her control each second.

Also, Amy knew me. She probably had other experiences like that too. She witnessed my ecstasy just when worshipping and begging her, begging to kiss her feet or to serve her, offering myself to her needs. This wasn't a false argument.

But she never expected that such a thing could penetrate her strong character. Being under Megan's control amplified everything.

Amy had to make a decision. She didn't want to stop but she knew she had to. Amy already learned that submitting had its own gratification, which was different but also incredibly strong; she was experiencing this and getting familiar with that feeling right at that moment. But Megan didn't know how strong this feeling was. So, if she could show her that, it was possible that it wasn't too late. She didn't care if this was more arousing, she just wanted to wake up happy the next day, as her old strong and proud self.

Amy started to picture Megan in her place and herself in Megan's, just to reach her inner self. And it worked in a short time. She found herself released from those invisible chains. She still wasn't ready to let go of that delicious pussy and could not stop eating her but she had the power to take control.

She slowly started to raise herself, holding Megan's legs up until her ass lost contact with the bed and her head was on the sheets. Amy was aware that even at that point she was slurping on Megan's juices, licking her. It was so delicious, physically and mentally.

And she remembered this position, she had her ass eaten by me like that. She also remembered how she felt that day. She saw that as the ultimate submission, which I found as an arguable opinion. She didn't want to think about it because if Megan felt Amy's tongue in her shithole, Amy thought that she would see Amy as her subject and herself as Amy's queen or goddess. Not that she didn't want to lick her ass but she was afraid to trigger such an emotion on Megan's mind.

Megan was surprised, she immediately lost her state of mind, her fucktoy wasn't down there somewhere pleasuring her, she wasn't at that stable position to grind her pussy in her face. Amy was still eating her pussy but she was looking down in Megan's eyes different then and resisting her grip, moving her head. She looked like a carnivore at the moment, eating her prey alive. Megan started to loosen the grip on her hair because she didn't feel that confident anymore. Being looked at like that was also new for Megan, it was incredibly hot. She lost her control on her pussy and she was getting close already.

Amy stopped eating Megan, climbed on the bed, attacked to her lips and kissed her violently. Then she raised, looked in her eyes with passion, held Megan's hair and pulled her head, as I did. But she did it real rough, possibly hurting her. She moved her other hand to Megan's mouth, made her suck her fingers and used her saliva to finger Megan's pussy brutally. Amy finally felt that she was herself again. Not that she took Megan under her control but she had no submissive feelings left.

She was feeling like a fox that managed to get out of a trap in the hen. Was she going to try to catch a chicken in that hen again? She wasn't that sure at that moment; she could find herself in that trap again. She only decided not to do any of those submissive actions again, until she had no doubts about controlling her feelings. She was thinking those because she still wanted to eat that pussy very much.

Megan was going crazy at the moment. Probably she was starting to sense that this was even hotter. She looked at Amy after managing to turn her head a bit, to see the cold lust in Amy's eyes. Seeing that expression approached her to orgasm, probably feeling under Amy's control. But Amy wasn't sure about that. She just relieved herself from that submissive feeling and saved herself from being this older and bigger cat's plaything, that was the only thing in her thoughts. She had no idea about what Megan felt.

When Amy noticed Megan's spasms, she didn't think, she let her go and jumped off the bed to cover her pussy with her mouth. She started to lick and suck everything because she was curious about how female cum tasted and felt. Because of what she observed when I was eating her pussy. She forgot her decision on not doing any submissive things for a period.

After the action stopped, Megan was looking at Amy with lust, breathing heavily; Amy was looking at her, licking her lips, her face being wet with Megan's juices and cum.

Megan reached to Amy's hand to hold her but Amy pushed her hand away. Megan tried to reach her again and Amy stepped back. Megan needed to touch her. She needed them to stay connected. She still couldn't believe how amazing this was. She sat up and looked at Amy with desire.

Megan wanted to taste Amy more than anything, since the beginning. She was very horny when she was having her selfish pleasure from Amy's obvious servitude but after what Amy did at the end, she wanted to pleasure Amy even more.

Amy was watching as Megan recovered from her orgasm, feeling and looking very calm. Megan read Amy's calmness wrong, she suddenly was worried that Amy was satisfied and this whole thing was about to be over. She panicked a bit because if this was right, she would leave this place feeling frustrated. She felt a rush to convince Amy and make her want to have her pussy eaten as well but she didn't know how to.

Amy was standing like that because she didn't know what was going to happen or how to act too. Amy couldn't have known Megan was going crazy to pleasure her but when she saw this panic in Megan's eyes, she started to understand. Amy was familiar with this look; she saw it on me all the time. She also knew that because she had been in a similar situation too.

She was aware of Megan's desire for Amy, her anxiety to please Amy or her panic that Amy wasn't going to let her. She suspected that Megan was on the verge of losing her control.

If Amy was right, Megan had to be acknowledging what Amy told her downstairs already. This was what Amy meant. This was 'someone feeling the need to beg her to be allowed to pleasure Amy'. Amy still wasn't sure.

Megan moved out of the bed; she took a few steps but Amy stepped back too.

Megan said "Amy..." and took another step to see that Amy stepped back again.

Megan felt helpless. She didn't know what to do. She felt like she was trying to approach a wild animal. She raised her hand to her but Amy didn't respond to that. She was in lust for Megan but wasn't letting her approach her. Megan slowly kneeled down. She approached a little and Amy didn't move. She approached her like that, Amy waited her to come near her. When Megan was in front of Amy, all she could think was to raise her skirt and bury her face in her crotch. She wanted her too much.

Amy reached down and caressed Megan's cheeks. Megan tilted her head towards her hand, faintly moaning.

Amy moved her hand towards her mouth and slowly pressed her thumb on her lips until she accepted Amy's thumb in her mouth. Amy waited like that until Megan started to lick and suck her finger. There was no stopping Amy after that. She was in her palms, finally.

Amy watched Megan suck, lick and kiss her fingers one by one, looking in Amy's eyes. I kind of guessed the expression on Amy's face. Megan had no chance, not anymore.

Amy removed her fingers from Megan's mouth, held her hand in front of her face until Megan held her hand and kissed it with love. Amy lowered her hand and waited with Megan kneeling in front of her.

Megan didn't know what Amy was expecting but she knew what she wanted. She was going to lift that dress up and kiss her pussy. She wanted this very much.

When Megan made a move, Amy didn't let her; she walked to the bed again and sat down. She crossed her legs and waited there. Megan wasn't thinking anymore. She wanted Amy's pussy, she had to have it. She wanted Amy to do what Megan did to her and more. She wanted that. She crawled to Amy and put her hand on her leg, hoping that she would separate her legs for her.