Asymmetric Bases Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her foot, stepped on the bed but kept standing like that.

Megan was in great anticipation. She wanted this to go further. She would do anything not to interrupt this. She didn't understand why they stopped.

Amy turned her ass towards Megan's face and slowly squatted over her face. I saw the look on Megan's face. She was in panic; she wasn't expecting that and I never thought she would be able to do such a thing. But she did. Amy sat on her face, then raised herself, used both hands to separate her ass cheeks and said "Position your mouth so you can suck and lick my asshole. Do you understand?"

Megan said something sounded like 'Yes' between her moans, she was very excited.

Amy let go of her ass cheeks when she felt Megan's tongue in her asshole. She dropped on her knees and queened her like that, making sure she could breathe. She rode her face a bit, making sure that her asshole touched every part of Megan's face. Megan was trying to adjust to that new feeling. Another person's asshole was something dirty for her. But she wasn't disgusted. She even liked the taste of her asshole. She could not believe that she put her tongue in the place where she sometimes called 'shithole'. She wasn't upset. She wanted it more and she started to suck and lick her hole like crazy. At the end, she managed to make my Amy cum, just by licking her asshole. Even this sentence could make me cum, watching them like this. But this was something I achieved before and I thought that it was because of my skills. This made me get angry at Megan again.

Amy moved back a bit to grind her face with her pussy, making sure that all her pussy juices were on Megan's face once again. When they both calmed down, Amy was sitting on Megan's neck and Megan was lustfully and gently kissing Amy's ass cheeks and her ass hole, raising her head.

Amy then turned to me and asked "So, Shawn, do you want to fuck her one last time? Before she leaves?"

I didn't. I preferred eating Amy's asshole. I wouldn't say yes even if I wanted to.

I said "No."

She raised her ass, turned her head over her shoulder to look at Megan's eyes and asked "Megan? Do you want him to fuck you one last time? Before you leave?"

She said "No, I don't."

"So, as of now, I renounce you being husband and wife. You can handle the formal things yourself later."

Amy moved aside and looked at each of us. Megan was feeling satisfied, I looked like I was edgy, I had been watching all these without any participation.

Amy looked at me and said "Since you're a single man..." and started thinking.

She said "Why don't we try something for three people? I want to do 69 with Meg. Then he can serve us however we desire, what do you say Meg?"

It was as if they were the couple and I was there as a third wheel.

Megan looked at me, noticing how frustrated I was, she said "Hell, yeah!"

Amy jumped back over Megan's face, had her eat her asshole for a period and then leaned forward, placed her pussy on Megan's mouth and started to suck on Megan's pussy. They were once again having fun without me. Then Amy sat back up and said "Shawn? Can I suck your cock?" I probably was never going to hear that again; she was doing this for Megan's benefit.

Megan tried to say something but Amy pushed her ass down on her face saying "Shut up and keep licking bitch. Megabitch!" then winked at me. Megan moaned.

I knew this scene, we watched this in a cuckquean video. Amy remembered that line and used that as a present for me. I hoped that she was still in love with me as she had been before.

I stood in front of Amy and she started sucking my cock.

A few minutes later, I was at Amy's back, fucking her pussy, time to time taking it out just to dip in my wife's mouth to put it back in.

She didn't let me eat Megan. But she made her suck me.

She told me to fuck her ass because she wanted Megan to suck my cock right out of Amy's asshole. But it hurt her half way in so we gave up. But Megan tasted her asshole from the head of my cock.

Amy made me cum in her pussy and made Megan eat it all up with Amy's cum mixed in it.

When we were finished, Amy sat on Megan's crotch, leaned forward and started to kiss Megan. Megan looked a bit upset for the last few minutes but this made her happy again. They kissed for a period and then Amy slid back and started to eat Megan's pussy, in front of me, making me erect again. Amy said "Suck his cock. I want you to swallow, if you don't, I will stop." She was determined not to leave anything out, she was going to try them all.

After a few minutes, watching Amy eat Megan, Megan sucking my cock, I couldn't hold and came. I wasn't sure if she was horny or just doing what Amy said but she swallowed every drop eagerly and licked my cock clean.

When Amy saw that, she started to kiss, bite, lick Megan's pussy furiously until she came in her mouth again. We were all exhausted but Amy still was licking her mound, savoring every drop.

We fell asleep together on the bed for a few hours. I opened my eyes in the dark to see that Megan was squatting on Amy's face and Amy was licking her ass. It was very hot but I was worried that Amy was liking this too much. There was no submission or domination anymore. They were constantly having sex. I couldn't apprehend the source of Megan's stamina.

I watched and listened to them, then Megan came. They switched places and Megan sucked Amy's pussy until Amy came. In the morning I again woke up to see Amy sitting on Meg's face, Meg was licking her asshole.

"She liked this too much." I thought, for the tenth time probably.

When Amy came, she said "That's enough, slut. Get out of my bed now."

Meg was licking her lips but she wasn't surprised, not as I was. Later, Amy told me that they talked when I was sleeping.

She told her about us, that I wasn't hers to dump, that I was already Amy's, that she claimed me long time ago, right in this bed. She also told her that she had to be familiar with the smell of her juices and her feet because she marked her territory, marked Megan's pillow with those.

She told me that Megan didn't care much about that part but she begged her to be able to see her again, anytime she wanted. She told Amy that she could come for a booty call if she wanted.

Amy told her that it wasn't up to them, it wasn't up to Amy and Megan.

She told me that she said "I will ask my man, we may invite you if he wants. I don't do anything against his will." playfully.

And added that she made Megan kiss her foot and thank her before she left to meet her lesbian friends for breakfast. She wanted to tell them about last night.

Megan was a piece of work; I didn't hate her that much anymore.

We got divorced in peace, we also made a plan for the 'shared custody' of our dog. She left for her new work and took her with her.

I also kept the apartment, which was good. Because, Amy's place was too small for me to bring my whole stuff. I paid some money to Megan for her share. We spent time there as well. I used the place as my home office when Amy wasn't home.

When leaving, Megan teased me saying that if I wanted to see the dog again, I had to invite her. I told her I wanted Amy to go cold turkey on her. Then we could reconsider. This made her feel flattered.

It was about a month later, we were living in Amy's apartment.

We decorated the house and we were very happy most of the time. I said most of the time because the pain of what Amy did was still there, still hurting me.

Especially more lately, when she started to tease me about it again in the last weeks.

Someday, out of the blue, she told me that there was a part she skipped when telling me about that party night.

I was suddenly in panic. Many things rushed to my mind about the skipped part. As if skipping to tell that there was a third person in that room, a guy for example.

She said "I didn't tell her whole answer to my question, the one about why she didn't leave you before. And our conversation about it."

I calmed down. "What about it? What did she say?"

"She said that there was no reason for her to dump you and said something like she could have sex with other people if she wanted, that you wouldn't even notice."

"What?"

"I didn't understand if she was speaking hypothetically or not."

"What the fuck?"

"Then I thought again, on what she said with that not-so-tight pussy of hers, as you told me."

"Fuck! You're right!"

"I asked her if she had any affairs lately. And she blushed."

"And?"

"I shouted 'Megabitch!' as girls would do. I used your suggestion there for the first time. This made her laugh hysterically. We both did. Because this was another minus on my rival's column. Right?"

"..."

"I asked her about the details and she told me that when she was on vacation, a neighbor's son was a bit too persistent, he was after her. I told her to tell me quickly and she admitted that he fucked her."

I didn't know what to think or how to feel.

"She said he was a hottie but he was only 21. So, they had a few days together. She said that he almost ruined her..."

Amy stopped talking. She probably thought that this subject was already sensitive for me and such details could lead me to think about what she did.

"I'm listening." I said with an emotionless and calm voice.

"Are you sure?"

"Go on. This cannot be worse than what you did."

This was the first time I told her how I felt after we closed this subject.

She looked at me but didn't say a word about this. She looked like she was going to say something but she didn't. She had to be feeling guilty, of course.

"OK. She said that he almost ruined her pussy. I knew what she meant. And I asked her 'Wow, was he big?'"

I was listening. I had no words.

"She said 'probably', because his cock was a bit thicker than yours but it was definitely longer than yours. She also told me that he was rough, he was eager to show her that he knew what he was doing."

This was never ending. It was like I was being hit in the stomach with every new information.

"I asked her how it was, how it felt. I said I was asking about the big cock and being roughed up by a young eager hunk." Was she choosing her words to hurt me?

An artificial smile as if I was straining was all I could give as a response to that. It was hard to choose which part to feel bad for the most. I could swallow being cheated by Megan like that, I did worse to her.

But Amy? Wondering how a 'big cock felt'? After what she did to me? I guessed she couldn't find a cock that huge to fulfill her needs or a bull rough enough. She was still curious apparently.

Amy knew what I was thinking. She probably could also argue that she told such a thing only to make Megan talk. Fuck Megan, who cared about her? I was heartbroken that Amy still wasn't empathizing with me, didn't care about my feelings.

She continued.

"She said that she couldn't say it fell in that category, but it had been good. That it felt good to do something wrong."

Amy didn't tell me these until that day. Even then, she didn't tell me what she thought at that moment, in that car, during that conversation took place. Probably she thought that this could be another trauma for me, after what she did.

When she finally told me this part, she knew that I wouldn't care much about Megan but this would remind me of her story.

The conversation they had with Megan hurt me because of that. Amy asking how big he was, how it was being fucked rough by a big cock. I didn't want to hear her story, I never did.

The week after that, she started to scratch that itch. Or, open wound, to be more precise.

She once said "You have good sensors on your weenie. You were right about your wife's pussy; I mean not being tight. Someone was fucking your wife her with his big dick. Bigger than yours."

I thought that her urges were coming back. She wanted to put me in agony and take what she was after in return. I started to doubt about her love.

Another day, she said "How did you feel when you were watching me and 'Megan the Delicious'? Was it that painful? As painful as you thought about seeing me with another person? Someone else making me cum? Or me pleasuring someone else?"

Each of these ruthless conversations led to an argument or ended up with me being upset. I was trapped there; I couldn't leave and I had to endure her words. She was teasing me continuously. She was heating up that subject again, probably on purpose.

One day, I was in the living room, she came to me and held my hand, with a serious look on her face. Pulled me up and dragged me into my room. There were some ropes on my bed. She told me to lie down after getting naked.

It was time for me to experience bondage for the first time. I took off all my clothes and lied down on my back. She got naked too. She climbed over me and started to tie my legs and arms to the headboard and the legs of the bed. She was doing this slowly and her hot body parts were touching everywhere, my face, hands, cock. I was horny already.

When she sat on my chest after she was finished, I noticed that I wasn't able to move my arms or legs, she got me pinned down. I was eager for what would come next. Was she going to sit on my face? Ride my cock? All good.

She sat on my neck. Her pussy was inches away from me and she was looking in my eyes. Her expression made me uneasy. She had something in her mind and this didn't look good.

She said "About me getting fucked by a hunk, with a big cock."

I panicked and said "I don't want to hear it, please Amy."

She said "Shut up!"

She started telling me the story, skipping the reasons on why she did that and the other things she already told.

The sex was with the exact guy she was referring to in her profile. A cocky, rich, good looking, muscled low life. She had such a profile because she knew such a guy and she both hated him and got aroused thinking about having sex with him.

He was someone she knew from her work place, he was the son of the owner of the shopping center near their university campus, where she saw him time to time and he was hitting on her with all indecent ways, including whistles, sending kisses etc.

She told me the whole story, how she dragged Mark there, how he ignored Mark and said "What's up beauty, looking for me?" when he was standing next to Amy.

Mark wanted to interfere but she just looked at Mark in anger so he obeyed her and kept silent.

The other guy, Harry, read that as he was a wimp, which wasn't very wrong because Harry could take him in seconds, Mark wasn't a fighting type.

They went in, had lunch, Mark was almost about to cry. When they were going out, he saw them again; with previous incident's confidence he started to follow them while saying "You don't need to be shy, it's natural for you to look for a real male for breeding, with all your healthy and round nature." with his hyena like laughter in between.

I shouted "Enough, I don't want to hear about this anymore!" but Amy slapped me very hard and kept going.

Amy told her emotions at that point; she knew he was a disgusting character but he was good looking and she was turned on by his behavior, feeling like he was acting like alpha male animals that bred any female they desired etc. She admitted that she decided to let him fuck her at that moment. So, she turned to him and said "Why are you doing this to me? Or us? Are you enjoying this?"

He smirked and said "Yes I am enjoying this and I know that I will fill you with my seeds one day, you know that too. I can tell."

He looked like he was playing a game, using his words as if he was writing them from a social media troll account.

He was puzzled when Amy said "I can't deny that too but what you're doing is beyond cruel."

I shouted "WHAT?"

She shushed me and went on.

His expression quickly changed "Cruel? Why? Does it make you impatient? Make it hard for you to wait more? To resist? Do you want me now? Do you want to see my big bone? Have you dreamt of it?"

My brain was about to burst, this was a nightmare.

This time it wasn't possible to stop Mark. He jumped on him and hit him in the face. Harry held him like holding a girl, he hit him with his forehead and Mark suddenly lost his will to fight.

Amy stopped them, putting her hands on Harry's chest and said "Don't hit him anymore, you already won. I will come with you."

I started to scream, trying to do anything to stop her telling me anymore.

Tears were pouring from my eyes and I told her that I wasn't able to endure that. I said "I won't be able to live with that, sorry, Amy, untie me. This is it. I can't, OK? I can't."

She looked at me with loving eyes, asked me "Are you sure? I still have videos and pictures to show you."

"Are you crazy? Can't you see that I'm having real pain? untie me!"

She stood up, jumped off the bed, went to her room. I had never been this sad in my life. The thing she did was something I never could manage to live with. My love for her was incredible and possibly a few minutes later I was going to see her for the last time.

She came back with her phone and sat back on my chest. She wasn't human. Who could have done that? She definitely was a sociopath.

She opened a picture but I turned my head sideways, closing my eyes. She told me to look at it, slapped me and shouted at me to listen to her but I didn't, I couldn't. Not this time. It wasn't possible for me to describe how I loved her but this hurt me more than my love. It wasn't possible.

She opened a video, I started making loud voices not to hear the video but I could hear a woman's loud voice. I increased my voice but she kept on playing the video, I heard her laugh at the same time.

I couldn't stand anymore and opened my eyes with hatred, I shouted at her "What kind of a per..." then I saw the video.

It was a video of Amy and that young girl I met in the first weeks at Amy's place. She was holding a newspaper in her hand, they were both shouting "Hey Shawn, did you miss us?" with sea behind them.

Amy focused the camera on the newspaper to show the date and it was the week she told me she was here, staying at Mark's.

I looked at her face. She was laughing but all she had was sympathy and love for me. No guilt. No sadness.

She said "Are you crazy? Do I ever do that to you? Don't you know that I love you? I like to make you jealous and I wanted to hit you hard this time but I also told you that I wouldn't risk losing you."

She was wiping my tears.

"You didn't even consider that this could be a trick, so I postponed telling you the truth. You deserved this, sorry. I called Lena to my parent's summer house and we were there for the whole two weeks. The dog was at the big dog hotel that has the swimming pool, not our regular vet. I can show you her pictures as well, they sent me one every day."

I was crying and laughing and shouting "Fuck you! Fuck you!"

She kissed me and molested me for hours when I was pinned down like that. I couldn't get rid of her fake story for a period but I felt OK.

That night, when I was calm again, I asked "When did you plan this? And why?"

"I didn't. I just decided to have a vacation with Lena. But when I got a phone call from the vet, I understood that you lost it."

She was also relieved that this was over.

"I have to tell you that I had doubts about you that day. I was afraid that you had self-control issues. As if you would stalk me if I left you. I wanted to be sure and I had to push you to the limits to see if you were a psycho or not."

"Psycho? You are the psycho and the sociopath! And lesbo!" I got hit by her slipper when I was laughing.

She went on "That's when I decided to do this to you, so I took photos and videos regularly to convince you that it was a lie afterwards. I already had called Mark right after your message and told him that I was in love with someone else and apologized for making him miserable. I had all the time to plan and you gave me the dog idea."