Asymmetric Bases Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought a bit and said "I wasn't planning to wait that long. But I also wanted to turn this to some sexy thing again. You were going to have the best orgasm of your life. But you ruined it, you crybaby."

I smiled, sat beside her and held her hand. I wouldn't change this peace for any orgasm coming that way.

She was calmly watching me. "And, how on earth could you not see how cheesy that story was? That was even worse that any cheap porn story."

"If it wasn't fake, it was the worst. You can't know how I felt when you said 'you won already'."

She made me recover from that loser mood completely by giving me the best long blowjob.

That night, when we were in bed, she told me that she wanted to show me another video, one she was saving for this day.

Living in peace wasn't something I had hopes for anymore, I had to get used to that. There, I was in fear once again.

It was a video message for me.

It was sunset. She was sitting in the sand with her feet in the sea.

She looked at the camera and said "I will make you miserable my love, I will make you miserable, till the end of your life. I love you."

----- This is the end of this series ----