Asymmetric Bases Ch. 10

Story Info
Amy vs Megan.
19k words
4.75
6.1k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
152 Followers

------------------------------------

Edited on 07/12/2022

Typo corrections and some slight revisions on wordings are made, no changes in story.

------------------------------------

Our weeks passed and Amy got closer to my wife. Amy didn't miss any chance to chat her up when she saw her walking their dogs. They went to have coffee a few times.

During this period, I managed to watch that movie with my wife and she got really horny but she didn't want to admit it. I knew her, she got horny. I didn't tell Amy about that because I didn't know she was also seriously considering to act on our hypothetical plan.

I once tried to convince her to watch porn with me. I had a couple of videos in my mind, that could permeate her with curiosity about this stuff without knowing. She possibly thought that watching porn could lead us to have sex or me trying to jump her, so she stayed clear of that. I wondered how things were in other marriages.

I also got some feedback from Amy after they got chatty. That made things even more clear for me. Megan was complaining about me to her. One day Amy called me and said "I'm calling this off."

I didn't understand and asked "What are you talking about? Did she annoy you that much?"

"No, she's great. I'm calling off our relationship. You leave the toilet seat up, you disrespectful pee splasher!"

I froze. I didn't understand anything until she said "That's what Megabomb says about you. Sister to sister." laughing her ass off.

"That fucking bitch! I never leave the toilet seat up, but she's right about the splashing part. It's because of the shape of the idiot designer imitation toilet she had installed!"

She was still laughing "I know, she didn't say anything about toilet seat, I wanted to add that because you once left it up in my house."

How full of life she was, giving me endless energy.

"And, Megabomb?"

"Yes, I call her that, did you like it?"

"I love it!" I said with a hateful voice, and added "I can't wait for you to call her 'Megabitch'."

One day, Amy called me. She sounded serious.

Megan told her that she was planning to transfer to another firm, in a distant city. Amy asked her "What about Shawn?"

Megan made a gesture that said "Fuck him!"

Amy froze.

"Are you leaving him?"

"There's nothing to leave, he's a roommate for me, nothing more. I like him but I don't feel love for him anymore. I guess this is true for both of us." She didn't look sad or upset, just stating the facts.

Amy thought about abandoning the not-so-hypothetical plan. Thinking that, this would be the easiest and least painful way for me. Megan would leave me and that would spare me from possible future conscience issues.

I was shocked too, about the news of course. She really was a roommate; this part was no surprise for me.

I said "So, you decided to leave her alone?"

"When I heard that, yes. I did."

"OK, I can start packing now then." I was kind of relieved. I wanted to get out of this marriage as soon as possible.

"Wait." Amy said "That's not all."

"It's not?"

"She didn't stop there and told me a lot of things about you that made me angry. That made me remember how a bitch she was. And I have to admit that I am curious and horny about this plan. Not only because of anger, I really feel like I want..."

She paused for more than normal.

"I can't believe I'm talking to you like that. Are you disappointed in me?"

"Amy, are you crazy? You can have desires or weaknesses, you're human. This is a fantasy of both of us and I don't expect you to do anything according to a plan. This is a new thing for you, live it as you like. But please don't leave me at the end. Please don't fall in love with her or anything like that."

"I feel nothing like that, I'm saying she's a bitch. Her effect on my is only about sexual curiosity. Shit, I'm sorry I said that." She was very uneasy about this, she had to have a lot of desire to try.

"As I said, I can never be disappointed..." This time I couldn't finish my sentence. I was disappointed in Amy. She did a horrible thing. No technicality or adjustment could undo that.

She probably noticed my problem; she knew what I was thinking. Still, she continued.

"Then she invited me to a party for tonight. And I changed my mind again. I will go with her and decide then."

I suddenly got very jealous. Of Amy of course. I didn't want my wife to carry Amy to her social circles, introducing her to people. And I didn't want them to have intimate moments, not without me. I said "Why don't we dump her? I don't want you to go to that party with her."

"Don't be jealous. I'm not attracted to her in a way you would worry about. But once or twice I felt horny when I was with her. I am ashamed but I have to tell you that. I wondered how her pussy looked like when she was talking to me. It's all because of you, you advertised that to me."

Why was I like that? Why did I put this idea in her head? Or, was she the one making me think about this in the first place? Why did I let this happen? I practically ornamented the love of my life, Amy, just for my bitchy wife to enjoy her. How was this different than her being a man? She wasn't going to be thinking about me at the party, she was going to do her best for Megan to make her fancy her. I felt heartbroken and remorseful again.

"Anyway, I have a plan now. I decided not to wait anymore, it's not worth it. I will see if this will succeed or not. If not, you will leave her. Otherwise, I will see you at night."

"I won't sleep until I know you're at home, safe, whatever that means. I can't sleep until I know that you're still mine."

"You're very sweet, you know that right? I don't want you to worry but I'm already fixated on doing this. I can't stop now."

"..."

Megan picked Amy up and drove her to the party. They both had short hot dresses on them, with all nylons and high heels, killer makeups as I would dream about. I knew that because Amy sent me a picture of hers which she took from her reflection in the tall dressing mirror. Her dress was navy and she had light gray nylons.

I wanted to stop them; I was very jealous. Anyone she met would be attracted to her and they would hit on her. I knew what happened the last time she was drunk and I was scared shitless of the idea of someone drawing her attention. I was already half dead inside because of her physical betrayal, it was impossible for me to stand if she started thinking about someone else.

She made me like this. I was feeling I partially lost her, still remaining in love. This made me feel agitated with the consuming jealousy almost all the time.

I knew what happened on their night at the party only because Amy told me later and what I knew was limited to what she told.

They parked in the large parking area of a very large villa.

Everyone was elegantly dressed and it was like a party scene from a spy movie. When she was telling me those, I noticed that I didn't have clothes as such and I felt a bit inferior. Amy was ready for such an occasion on short notice but she couldn't have taken me there with her if I was invited. I decided to improve my wardrobe and my style, to be worthy of standing next to her.

Then I noticed that this was a thought I didn't like. I never thought about such superficial stuff but probably after jealousy started to consume me, I started to lose my personal qualities. I changed my mind. I was going to go to such parties with her in my jeans.

She told me that she held Megan's hand while they were walking from the car to the villa, in a very girly and casual way. As if they were close friends. She sensed that Megan seemed taken aback for a second but she held Amy's hand too. They walked talking about the garden and Amy stood shoulder to shoulder when they stopped to talk about a ridiculous statue. She made sure that they walked the rest of the way shoulder to shoulder, slowly, as if it was a chilly night.

She never told me if doing such things was part of her plan or due to her natural seduction instincts. When I was hearing her story, I wanted to be in Megan's shoes, being seduced by Amy, without knowing.

When they were in, it was really like a movie scene. Hot people, dressed as I told. Megan fetched some cocktails and they found themselves a spot to gossip about the people around them.

Megan asked Amy about her love life and Amy told her that it was complicated. Megan got curious. Amy told her about her ex-fiancé and how he was begging her to accept him back. She even included a few examples on what he agreed to and how their relationship would be like if she said yes.

Megan said "Wow, this is interesting and he sounds miserable. You are talking as if you're enjoying that?"

This was part of Amy's plan. She wanted to include such a context to their conversation, as a seed to grow in Megan's head.

Amy smiled and thought for a few seconds, then said "I guess I have some of my wires crossed. I do get aroused when someone desperately begs me, especially when they beg for a simple thing. Sometimes I love that, I love to deprive them having something that has no value for me."

She paused a bit, carefully inspecting Megan's expression, her eyes, to make sure that she was interested. She was. Her eyes were glowing.

Amy remembered an episode of the original Star Trek series, where the beautiful girl said "Start light, start bright, I wish I may, I wish I might" as in that rhyme. We had talked about that scene and we both thought that it was romantic.

Amy felt uneasy, remembering that when she was looking in Megan's eyes. Was she wishing that she might experience things at such a romantic level?

She cleared her throat and finished her words which looked like they were previously prepared but they weren't. They were fresh.

"There's another fascinating aspect of that. I mean I do find it very arousing when I know that they do find the idea of begging me hot and they do get hornier than me at such moments." she paused a bit and asked "Do you?"

This was an interesting question because Amy could tell her that she misunderstood the question if Megan acted weird. She could say that she asked if she liked to have someone beg her too, as she said before her pause. Her only intention was to trigger some dirty ideas on Megan's head.

"What are you asking me? Do I understand it correct? Are you implying what I think?" Megan asked. She looked agitated but not in a bad way.

"You mean?"

"I mean, are you asking me if I find the idea of" she paused, noticing that this sentence wasn't normal, it was making her uncomfortable but also a bit naughty "begging you hot?"

Amy looked at her, thinking, without answering, with a faint smile.

Megan tilted her head, waiting for an answer openmouthedly "?"

"I'm sorry. That wasn't what I was asking but..."

Megan was getting the signals that she could not decrypt but she was aware that this conversation was having an effect on both of them.

"But?"

"I mean, I'm sorry. I couldn't help but picture that when you were saying those things." Amy laughed closing her hand on her mouth. "Don't get angry but it was a hot sight." she laughed again.

Megan blushed. She probably was ashamed but Amy believed that something else was also causing that blush.

Just when Megan was ready to say something about this, her friends showed up.

After a fake subtle cough, she introduced them to Amy. Two of her friends were a lesbian couple and they didn't go away with the others. The tipsy, misfit one made a remark, saying something like "Well done, Meg! I'm glad you found the right path."

Before Meg or Amy could reply, she looked at Amy, gave her a once-over and said "Bull's eye!"

Megan looked at Amy to see her blush, instead of protesting. Amy looked at Megan shyly and saw her face turning red too, with an uneasy smile. It was interesting for the couple to see both not doing anything but shyly smiling at each other.

When Amy was telling this part, I hated Megan. This sounded too real, like a brand-new affection was sprouting up. There was no trace of a plan of Amy's, she probably forgot the plan at that moment.

The naughty girl's partner said "You deserved a nice rant because of your manners but it seems that you inspired them, let's leave the love birds alone." trying to make Megan and Amy even more nervous.

Those lesbians were both misfits, apparently.

Meg and Amy looked at them, trying to hold their laughter, with a fake anger, a response which was obviously too late. Meg said "Get lost you dykes!" and they all started to laugh. The couple stayed with Amy and Meg, served them a new round of cocktails to apologize and spent more time with them. Time to time, they were joyfully needling them with that sensitive subject but not making them uncomfortable.

The spot they were standing was a dark corner. They could see each other clearly but they were in a position that it was hard for other guests to see them.

At times, the couple were snuggling to each other too much and kissing each other with gentle but lingering kisses. At such times, Amy and Megan were standing silent, trying to act as if they were watching people around, playing with the glasses in their hands.

Amy was wondering what Megan thought. She wasn't thinking about the effect of their previous conversation, because the lesbian couple made them enter a different zone. She really was feeling into Megan, to explore things with her. She almost forgot her plans and everything.

In all such silent times, they found each other looking at the other. When they did, they both blushed, smiled and turned their heads away. The lesbians were aware of this shy 'mating game' and they were increasing their intimate acts on purpose.

As alcohol started to do its magic, one of the girls started to bite the other's ear lobe gently, while whispering things to her.

Amy didn't want to give me much detail on how she was feeling but she let slip the words 'the sight was intoxicatingly arousing'. I wondered if she ever felt 'intoxicatingly aroused' for me.

At that ear biting scene, Amy noticed that Megan was biting her lower lip. She wasn't sure if she was doing this expecting Amy to see her doing it or if it was unconscious. But either way, Amy knew that Megan wanted this too. Amy found it interesting that a sex driven girl as herself could only reach that actual state in about a month's time but Megan reacted quickly and she was more or less at the same state. Either she wasn't that far from sexual thoughts as I told Amy or she already had some thoughts about other women. She thought that might be because of spending time with her lesbian friends a lot and not making a big deal out of such things.

Amy already accepted that she was turned on and she was keen on going for it too. Listening to such things weren't easy for me. I always thought that I never would be jealous to see Amy having sex with another woman, it was physical and they were both women. But her mind and heart, I never could share those with someone else. What she was telling me sounded more than physical.

Also, this part reminded me of my nightmare, her betrayal. I tried to compare each option to see which one bothered me the most. Her physical betrayal without involving her heart and mind or the possibility of her feeling attracted to Megan. It was the physical one, of course, there was no need to philosophize. Nothing could top that pain for me. Nothing she did with a woman could.

Anyway, they both were feeling the attraction in the air and the lesbian couple helped the subject seem not-so-abnormal as it would be an hour ago. But they both were straight and they both didn't have any idea on how they would feel about it the next day or during it was happening, if something happened. They were both frightened.

Then something happened, the lesbians separated from each other, they moved forward quickly and put a little but a real kiss on Amy and Megan's lips. That was what she was whispering to her partner's ear. She probably wanted to catalyze things for them.

They all laughed after that but Megan and Amy were laughing a bit hysterically. And Megan saw that Amy was licking her lips when she looked at her, looking right back at her. At that moment Amy was determined. She wanted Megan. She wanted her without pretexts and hidden agendas.

As she became certain, she became more natural. She didn't have to act or plan anything, she wanted someone, that someone was into her and she would go with the flow. She stopped worrying that it was a woman she was going for. Megan's being a woman was the reason Amy wanted this.

She wanted to kiss Megan but she was the real Amy now. She wasn't planning but her instincts made her be cautious about control issues. Amy stood there, looked directly in Megan's eyes and bit her lip. She was telling her that she wanted her but she wasn't going to make the move. She was standing strong, looking determined. But shy.

The lesbian couple froze at this sight. They couldn't take their eyes off Amy. They looked like they both wanted to kiss Amy. The one that kissed Megan turned to her partner and loudly said "You lucky, lucky dog!" while her partner was unconsciously licking her lips herself before responding with a lower voice "She is a predator, poor and lucky Megan."

They both looked at Amy again and to each other, Amy noticed them nodding, to approve to each other. They probably knew this look on Amy, they knew she wasn't as naive as she looked; she could even be a dominant delicate girl, set to hunt their tall and strong friend. Amy's eyes and posture was giving her away.

On the other hand, Amy was trying to solve Megan. She could see that Megan wanted her. But she also looked oblivious to Amy's stance, which also contained dominant demands in it. Amy thought that she lacked the receptors for such a thing, she was receiving the signals but she wasn't aware what these were; it looked like she wasn't affected by those.

But Amy could swear that Megan was horny when she was talking about begging Amy. That sentence could have found its target as it should have, only if Megan had been a little bit familiar with such things.

Amy couldn't name this conflict. Not at that moment. She decided that Megan was a too vanilla person so she couldn't picture such things and let them control her. It wasn't going to be easy, if she ever was going to succeed. She didn't care that much at the moment.

Megan's eyes were locked on Amy's lips. She was apparently hoping that Amy would kiss her. But she didn't. Megan could not pluck up her courage to go for it herself, not in front of other people. Amy wasn't making any moves and Megan looked like she was also afraid that she could say "What the hell are you doing?" when she tried to kiss her.

But it was clear that both wanted to kiss, wanted very bad. One of the girls put her hand on Megan's back and slowly started to push her forward.

Amy wasn't moving. She wanted Megan to initiate things first. Not because she had an agenda, she was truly paralyzed in suspense.

Megan was inches away from Amy and she shyly leaned forward, without blinking her eyes to see if Amy was OK with that, until her lips touched Amy's.

Amy didn't want to tell me the rest of this part but I made a scene without spectators until she did. I wanted her to tell me all, because this part was the most important part of the whole story and events about that night.

Amy caved and told me this part in detail.

"She was very nervous when she was approaching me, I was also nervous but I guess I managed not to show. So, I guess I was the only one knowing about how I really felt there."

"When I first felt her lips on my lips, it felt strange. I almost wanted to stop but suddenly my attraction to her grew rapidly, not in a way that you would be jealous but also not in a way we planned; I wanted to have her for that night."

theyRule
theyRule
152 Followers