Asymmetric Bases Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't talk much on the way back home. At least according to what Amy told me. Amy asked some questions about me, that was all.

Amy said "Is that Shawn of yours, is he dead inside? I mean did he lose his interest in sex?"

"No, just the opposite. He's hungry all the time, he's walking around me when I'm at home. He even once..." she probably thought that this was too much information.

Amy felt furious inside, picturing me following Megan in the house hoping that she would throw me a bone. I got a hard slap at the back of my head for that later. She knew she was the reason for me being that horny but even so...

But she also told me that this wasn't exactly jealousy. She knew she felt hot for her so she was upset thinking that it was the same for me as well. It wasn't. I didn't feel horny for Megan, not like that.

"Once?" Amy pushed further.

"Never mind, anyway he's into sex."

"Are you jealous of your husband? Is that why you're not telling me?"

"No, of course not. You can have him if you like, I don't care. I mean I would care because he doesn't deserve you. And I can feel jealous of you, if I picture you with that worn out junk. But it's too personal, I mean of me."

"That sounds hypocrite" Amy thought. "She's telling me Shawn's personal stuff but when it comes to her, 'too personal'."

"Worn out? Junk?" I thought. How could I be worn out, by jerking off? Amy continued to tell me the conversation.

"I want to hear. Tonight, I'm your 'too personal'." Amy wanted to hear Megan's version of the story.

"He forced me, grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He was like a rabid dog. But when I saw that he was kissing my feet, his eyes begging me to let him eat me, I pitied him and let him fulfill his dream."

"How didn't you see what kind of a bitch she was, for all these years?" she asked me when she was telling me that.

Amy was constantly trying to plan her next step because she decided that everything was going to end that night. She had to make her dump me.

"Does he kiss your feet? Is that a thing you guys do?"

"No, that was the first time, I couldn't understand where it came from. But it was hot. Don't you think? I mean having someone kiss your feet? How did you feel?"

"I suspected that you fancied me." Amy jokingly teased her.

Megan smiled, blushing at the same time. It was apparent to Megan that Amy exactly knew how Megan felt, she exactly knew that Megan was her slave at that moment.

Megan could be Amy's big white whale; it had never been this hard for her to influence someone. Amy knew Megan was in her palm but she wasn't sure of herself. She wanted to do many things and some of them didn't fit that picture.

Amy asked "You talk like you despise him, why are you still married to him?"

"I guess I had no reason to get rid of him. He's not interrupting anything and I can..."

Amy stopped telling me the story at that point. When I asked her, she avoided me. There was something she didn't want to tell me.

She started telling me again, it felt like she skipped something in between.

Anyway, they were talking in the car, Megan was answering why she didn't leave me.

"And it's good to have someone ready to please you, pleasure you when you need, right?" She was doing it again, trying to hear Amy's thoughts on what happened. Megan clearly wanted to hear Amy's approval and appreciation on Megan's efforts to make her satisfied.

Amy ignored her question. She was busy thinking about me. She wanted to see if her plan was still possible. If not, she wasn't going to push it. She didn't want that, she just thought that it was necessary. She decided to ask "So, will you make Shawn beg you when you dump him? Make him beg, in front of me? Make him crawl on the floor? I can't imagine how fun and hot that would be."

"Oh, you really are serious about that. What are you going to do to me after that? You scare me."

Amy didn't answer that too. She just looked at her thinking.

Megan saw that vicious look and thought that Amy was considering the things she was going to do to her or make her do. Meg was all red and horny picturing the possibilities, until they were home.

In the elevator, Amy cornered Megan and kissed her, while grabbing her pussy and ass. Megan tried to kneel down to kiss her crotch but Amy didn't let her. Meg was giggling when she opened the door and entered the house.

I went to welcome them but Meg walked by, ignoring me. I looked at Amy but she followed Megan. I didn't understand what was going on. Both looked horny. I felt uneasy. I had no idea what happened since they left.

I followed them to the living room where they sat on the couch.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Megan asked Amy.

Amy said "I can have something light; we drank enough." and Megan said "Bring us Keglevich Melon, with singe ice." as if she was ordering her maid.

Amy giggled and then looked at me as if she was saying 'play along'. Finally! She was still my Amy.

When I was back in the room, their faces were inches apart, they were whispering and laughing. I wanted to throw the glasses on Megan's face. I was very jealous. This wasn't fun, I thought wrong since the beginning. It wasn't OK even if that was a woman. Amy was something not to be shared. Not even with another woman. Especially not with my bitch wife.

It looked like they were into each other. What if Amy started to have feelings for her? But this was Amy's night and I made her plan this. If I interrupted that, she could be upset.

I served them the drinks and was about to sit on the armchair, I saw Amy push Megan with her elbow and make a move with her eyes. Megan put down her drink, cleared her throat and crossed her legs, looking at me.

I had no idea what was going on. But I knew Amy was coaching Megan.

She said "You had a fantasy, you know. You wanted a threesome, right? Amy accepted to participate."

I looked at Amy in genuine disbelief, this had to be a dream. I probably would feel the same if Amy was a stranger. How on earth did she manage to get things to that point? At that moment I had no idea what else happened.

I said "O-OK?"

"But I told her about the movie you and I watched and we both are interested in such a fantasy. Are you feeling OK with that?"

My mind burst at that moment. This was beyond my dream; this was the best fantasy ever. But I wasn't sure anymore, if I wanted to do such things in front of Amy.

"I guess..."

Megan didn't even wait for me to finish my sentence "OK, then. After this moment, you will offer your servitude to us. We are your mistresses; you are our slave." She was so primitive at this.

When I looked at Amy, she was looking at me without any emotions. She was already in the character. Or, she was in the mood.

I slowly kneeled down in front of them. I first wanted to go to Amy but she said no with her eyebrows and directed me to Megan.

What if Amy got angry with me later? But I complied.

Megan had that look on her face. She was curious and eager. Selfishly, wickedly eager.

I bowed down and kissed her shoe. She told me to take off her shoe, dangling the other foot near my face. I slowly removed that shoe and started to kiss her foot. I was looking in her eyes.

She inhaled loudly and moaned. Remembering what I said about her ego, it sounded like she was inflating her ego with that sound. Amy whispered to her something and she said "Show your respect to our guest as well."

I had to admit this was hot but my mind was so occupied about how Amy felt, I couldn't live this moment as I dreamed to.

I looked at Amy to see that this wasn't her regular domination state. Her mind was busy with something else. She was only roleplaying at the moment. But I wasn't, I was unconditionally Amy's loving slave, anytime, in any location and in any setting.

Megan had to have noticed my lust for Amy. I was kissing her ankle and leg. I was looking in Amy's eyes to understand if it was OK for me to take her shoe off. When I was there, I noticed the red marks on her nylons, all around her legs. These were lipstick marks! I understood that things happened at the party. It was clear that Amy had Megan worship her legs. I went crazy, I was both jealous and curious. Did she get to kiss her precious feet? I hoped she didn't. It took me weeks to kiss them.

I took off her shoe to see her nylons wet, clearly with Megan's saliva. And red lipstick marks everywhere. On her heel, toes, sole. This wasn't fair. These were mine. I didn't want to share them. Amy noticed my troubled face and moved her foot a bit telling me that it needed attention. In a minute, I was worshipping her foot.

Megan was watching me in envy and arousal. She was amazed to see how Amy managed to do that to anyone she met.

After a few minutes, Amy turned to Megan and whispered something else to her again. Megan said "Come back here, show your respect to your wife, the alpha in your house." Was Amy teaching her these words? She couldn't have known to use the word 'alpha' in human relations.

I turned back to her foot. I was still feeling uneasy, this wasn't what we were, why was Amy making me do these? I started to feel distress but I was still horny.

Then, Amy turned to Megan and started to kiss her. I was speechless. I couldn't apprehend what was going on. Was Megan her lover?

Amy grabbed Megan's breast and started to make out with her. They were literally having sex, ignoring me, while I was at their feet. If I wasn't that jealous and concerned, probably this would be the best moment of my life. Amy stopped kissing her and looked at me. I saw Amy's hand slide on Megan's leg, moving up towards her crotch. I wanted to stop her but she was Amy again. She was feeding on my panic, fear and helpless situation. Seeing her like that aroused me even more.

Megan slapped me with her foot "What are you looking at, kiss my foot."

I did what she said but my eyes and mind were locked on to them.

She didn't have to do what she did, that cheating thing; this was no different. She could have made me jealous with a woman. We didn't know I would feel like that but my jealousy was off the roof at the moment.

Amy said something to Megan. I heard what she said this time. She said "I guess he's horny enough, you can tell him." and kept looking in my eyes. She looked like she was eager to see my reaction to what was coming.

Megan started talking.

She said "I want to talk to you."

I stopped and started to listen to her.

She raised her voice "What are you doing? Keep showing your respect to me." right before Amy squeezed her pussy and made her moan shamelessly and loudly. Megan was looking at Amy with lust when I started to kiss her foot again. They started to kiss again too.

She continued when Amy let her pussy go. She turned to me and said "I decided to change my job and I have to move to another city for that." with her horny evil eyes. She wasn't that evil, it had to be something about Amy's magic on her.

At that moment, if I knew their story at the party, I probably would think that she needed to dominate me to save her ego, balancing her new hierarchical position. To have and feed on the agony of someone lower than her.

She waited for my response.

I stopped and looked at her and then at Amy and back at her again.

"But, what about me?" I said as if this was a surprise for me.

"You will stay here. Go on, keep kissing my foot you wimp. Kiss my sole." I looked at Amy, she didn't do or say anything, she was still looking at me. So, I obeyed her.

I said "But why? Megan?" between planting kisses on her sole.

She loved to see me like this. She loved to see me worship her when she was telling me those things.

"And I'm leaving you." this time she was inspecting my response, possibly hoping to see me cry.

I looked at Amy, thinking how she managed to do that but Megan read that as if I was asking for her help with my eyes.

Amy had a crooked smile on her face. I loved her with all my heart. I tried to play along as much as I could.

I said "Please, why?" She pushed me on my back with her foot saying "Eeh, enough!"

This move made me horny and anxious at the same time.

I was reluctant to continue, this was too much. But it was hot, I wanted to worship her this time, for the first time that night. I crawled back to her, grabbed her foot and started to kiss it with passion this time.

Amy told me that she regretted letting me have this fantasy at that moment. That she noticed that I wasn't happy and this was hurting me. She decided to end this.

But I knew that wasn't the reason. She knew I was really feeling submissive to my wife at that moment. She didn't want to endure that, she was jealous.

I heard Amy say "Since we handled this little issue..."

She stood up, held Megan's hand, pulled her up and dragged her to our bedroom. She shouted "Shawn, wait here until we call you."

Megan already forgot about me. She looked very excited when she was following her.

I had no idea what was going on.

Again, I learned that missing part, the part when I waited in the living room, from Amy.

She started to kiss Megan as soon as they entered the room and closed the door. They made out for a long time, Megan kissed and worshipped Amy's whole body while taking her clothes off. She spent a lot of time at her feet again. She was obsessed with that new pleasure. Probably, the meaning hidden in that action was even more alluring for Megan, than her perfect feet.

Amy wanted her as much as Megan wanted Amy. But Amy was already getting satisfaction from Megan's servitude.

She didn't go into details this time, she described how they made out while they were standing or on the bed and how Megan stopped kissing and moving to her feet or hands or legs, a few times. Not her pussy. Amy didn't want that yet. She also told me how she removed Megan's clothes and kissed her whole body while doing that. She didn't tell me at that time but she told me later that she wanted to experience everything, so she made her sit on the bed and kissed Megan's feet and sucked her toes. She told me that it was fun but she didn't feel like we did. Of course she didn't. Amy didn't kiss Amy's feet. Her feet and herself was the key. And our submissive feelings towards her.

That was when Amy called me. Megan didn't care about me or what I would think about her anymore.

They were both naked when I entered the room. I couldn't believe the sight when I saw them making out. Amy looked at me and patted on the bed to tell me to sit there and watch.

Then Amy wrapped her arms around Meg and rolled over the bed until Amy was on top. She kissed her neck, breasts, waist, legs, sliding down on her. She separated Megan's legs and started to kiss Meg's pussy, looking at me.

Megan was squirming when Amy was eating her pussy. At one point I was shocked to see that she held Amy's hair and pulled her towards her pussy, grinding her face. Who was dominating whom? I was very confused. This wasn't a domination game; this was a lesbian affair. It was so hot and equally horrifying for me.

When Megan started to cum, I couldn't believe my eyes. Amy was sucking her pussy like I did to her. She was trying to suck anything coming out from Megan's pussy.

I also thought about my wasted years; if Megan acted the way she was acting that night, this marriage would be something else.

Megan didn't let Amy go, even after she calmed down. She started to grind again, until she came again. It was like an alternate universe. I wasn't able to think anymore, I was just horny as hell. My bitch wife was using my precious Amy for her pleasure and I was getting horny watching this.

When Megan let Amy go, Amy knelt down there, her face covered with Megan. I couldn't help but think that her face said 'property of Megan'. I knew Megan worshipped her feet. I knew Megan couldn't have thought about that or wanted to do that. I knew Amy made her do that. So, I understood that Amy somehow was feeling comfortable about their status. She didn't care at the moment because I was right. She wanted to enjoy her lesbian affair. I had no problem with that, except there was the risk of her falling for Megan. It wasn't very likely. I didn't want to think otherwise.

Amy lied down beside Megan, her back leaning to the headboard.

She said "Shawn, get naked and lie down beside me." and I was there within seconds.

Megan felt a bit upset because obviously she didn't want me in that picture, she didn't want to share Amy. As if Amy was hers. Bitch!

Megan moved and kneeled in front of Amy, between her legs. Amy separated her legs shamelessly, looked in her eyes, without saying anything, slowly moving her finger on her pussy lips. Megan's mouth was watering with that sight and she couldn't resist any more when she saw Amy with an open mouth, circling her tongue on her lips. Megan leaned forward and started to kiss Amy's hand, which was moving over her pussy.

A few minutes later, Megan had her face buried in Amy's crotch, worshipping her pussy. Then I saw the difference. Megan wasn't staying there, moving constantly. She was worshipping Amy, not only her pussy. When I saw Megan kiss Amy's feet, I wanted to break things.

Amy was smiling but she was very horny as well. This wasn't only a game. She was curious and willing to have sex with my wife. There was nothing I could do to stop that, even if I wanted to.

Amy was holding my hand and I was kissing her head while her eyes were closed and we were listening to the slurping sounds of Megan eating, licking and sucking Amy's pussy. Amy climaxed quickly. I was amazed to see someone such as Megan, who was a vanilla in any sort of sex, sucking her pussy hungrily to receive some more juice or cum. I knew she surrendered her soul to Amy. This wasn't good. It was obvious that Amy liked this. If Megan meant anything more than sex for her, this wasn't good. It wasn't possible for me to compete with Megan if Amy preferred sex or relationship with a woman. I haven't felt that insecure for a long time. When I looked at them, they seemed to be a better couple, with all the sexy parts and passion on both of them.

When she was done spasming, she said "Lick it clean. You know it leaked down." Amy was telling her to clean her ass.

Megan didn't understand that first. When Amy bent her knees and separated her ass cheeks, she knew what this was about. It was interesting that she looked reluctant. Was she thinking of hygiene or was she shy to do such a thing in front of me?

She, instead of going for her ass, went back at her pussy to lick her pussy which she already cleaned before.

Amy noticed her reluctancy but also got aroused again when she was eating her pussy; she held her head and pushed her face towards her pussy. Megan didn't fight. Amy wrapped her legs around Megan's neck and back and slowly started to roll with her like that. Megan tried to get loose but Amy didn't let her until she was over her face. Amy squeezed her legs to make sure Megan stopped fighting. At last, Megan was the one holding Amy's buttocks and pulling her towards her face. She finally got the gist of it. She finally was enjoying the real thing, something new, being face sat.

Amy raised her body while removing her legs from Megan's back and held her hair again and started to grind on her face. Megan was having trouble adjusting to that but she stayed in eye contact with Amy as she rode her face.

Then Amy stopped and stood up. She put her foot on Megan's face, making her lick her sole. Then she pushed her toes in Megan's mouth, still standing. She was caressing her body, looking at me. She was playing with her nipples, breasts, moving her hand to her pussy. She was feeling very sexy at the moment. We all agreed she was the sexiest thing in our world. We both were watching her in awe.