Asymmetry Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had enough of being talked down to, to be made to feel like they were better than me.

"Sure, Jake," I said confidently. "We'd love to hang out sometime. We'll have to arrange a date."

"Great," he replied. He glanced downwards. "It looks like you've been wearing your watch a bit tight, Carla."

"What are you talking about?" My eyes followed his, looking down towards my wrist. "I don't wear a w..."

Shit. How hadn't I noticed it sooner? My skin had reddened with soreness where Conrad had bound me. I'd felt the rope bite into my skin when I struggled against it, but had no idea it would mark me like that.

"I don't know." My heart pounded in my ears. My face had crimsoned considerably.

"You've got it on the other arm too." Jake pointed. He was right. My other wrist had the exact same marking.

I had no way of explaining this away.

"Yeah," I stuttered. "That must be my new watch. I've been trying it on each wrist to see how I prefer it."

Without asking, Jake grabbed my arm. "That's no watch strap, Carla. Something's really bitten into the skin there. Tanya, can you see this?"

"Christ, Carls," Tanya said, examining as Jake held my wrist. "That looks really sore. What's been going on?"

"Seriously, guys," I tried to hide the shaking in my voice. "There's nothing to worry about."

"It certainly doesn't look like nothing, Carla," Jake fired back. "It looks like you've been tied up or something." He pointed downwards. "And what about all these marks down here?"

My eyes followed his finger. Fuck. My thighs were covered in tiny little welts where Conrad had struck me with the crop.

"Carls, please, this isn't right." Tanya said. "Just because guys have treated you badly in the past, doesn't mean they have the right to now. We're here to help you if you need us."

Tears trickled down my face. Tanya was right, guys had treated me badly in the past, but how could I explain that this was different? Conrad used my body with affection, and when he inflicted pain, it's because he knew that my body craved it. Tanya and Jake would never understand that.

"Honestly, guys," I said, trying to reassure myself as much as them. "You're overreacting."

"We're not overreacting at all, Carla," Jake said. "Tanya's right. You're used to being pushed around by guys, so you expect it to happen, but that doesn't make it right. It's abuse, and if you won't do anything about it then I will."

I couldn't believe Conrad had left me open to ridicule like this. He'd told me he knew what he was doing, that he was in control, yet here I was, exposed to my closest family. Jake and Tanya were just reacting to what they could see. Arguing with them made no sense. Conrad, on the other hand, had me seething.

"Jake, it's ok," I tried to stay in control of my emotions. "I can handle this myself."

I didn't stick around for too much longer. I made small talk with a few more family members, but felt so subconscious about the markings that any conversation flowed through me like a sieve. I struggled to keep my emotions in check, so I quickly said goodbye to Suzanne before leaving.

The journey to Conrad's was excruciating. I repeatedly played the events of the past twenty four hours over in my mind. He treated me in such a complex manner - always quick to give affection, yet a lot of the time he felt very distant. Right now, I was furious that he'd left me so open to ridicule.

When I reached the Pan Peninsula Tower, I pulled out my phone and jabbed for Conrad's number. I wanted to get my bag and leave as quickly as possible.

"Miss James," Conrad answered abruptly. "I wasn't expecting to hear from you this early."

Good. I thought. Hopefully I've caught you in bed with another of your fuck buddies.

"I'm back," I replied firmly, very deliberately not calling him Sir. If he wanted my respect, then he'd have to show me some as well.

"Right, ok," he said, clearly surprised enough by my defiance. "I'll let you up."

I swept through the foyer and into the lift in a trance like state. Only when I arrived at his front door did I realise I had no idea what I'd say to him.

"Miss James," Conrad opened the door with a smile. "How is my gorgeous girl?"

"Don't gorgeous girl me," I spat, storming past him and down the hallway.

"Carla, what's wrong?" He held out a hand, but I brushed past it with ease.

I turned round and saw his confusion. Without warning, tears exploded from my eyes. I held out a wrist and jammed a finger towards the rope mark.

"This," I wailed. "You used me!"

"Carla," he stepped forward. "Let me look at that."

I moved away from his advances, turning towards the spare bedroom.

"No. I'm getting my things and going."

I reached the spare bedroom and collected my bag. Conrad was waiting for me outside.

"Carla, please..."

"I know all about you," I snarled. "Suzanne's shown me the pictures online. I know that you're using me."

"Carla, I honestly don't know what you're talking about."

He tried to stop my advances, but again, I forced my way past him.

"I'm not stupid," I snapped. "I know exactly what's going on here. You dump me in the spare room so you can crack on with whoever else you're seeing."

"Carla, it honestly isn't like that at all."

He tried to grab my arm, but again, I shoved him away.

"I'm leaving," I said, reaching the front door. "Don't expect me back anytime soon."

I sensed the heat of his body closing in on me as I reached for the door handle. He grabbed hold of me again, and this time, I lashed out, striking his hand away. The force of the blow took him by complete surprise, sending him off balance and staggering to the ground.

"Please... Carla," he stammered, looking up at me desperately.

"Give me one good reason."

"Because you're the most special person that I've ever met."

His words took me by complete surprise and I froze, long enough for him to regain his composure and rise to his feet. Before I could react, he'd wrapped his arms around me.

"Let me take a look at your wrist, please, Carla."

He held me firmly, but not so strong to be overbearing. Still sobbing, I held out my wrist for his examination.

"Carla, I am so sorry."

"Everybody saw," I sobbed. "My sister thinks I'm some kind of abuse whore."

"This will fade in no time," he traced his fingers over my sore skin. "But that doesn't make it okay. I'm so sorry that I embarrassed you in front of your family, Carla."

"It's not just there," I gasped, lifting the hem of my dress to reveal the marks on my thighs.

His eyes ran over my body for what felt like an eternity. When he'd done this before, I'd sensed hunger and desire within his pupils. I felt him picturing everything he wanted to do to me. This time though, his expression was softer, something I hadn't seen before.

Finally, he wrapped his arms around me.

"I've let you down, Carla," he said, holding me tight, "and if you never wanted to see me again, I could not complain."

Tears trickled down my cheeks as I nestled into his chest.

"I want to trust you," I said, "but right now, there's so much doubt in my mind."

"That's no one's fault but my own," he replied. "You're right, I've had my fair share of women in the past, and I've treated some badly. I wanted this to be different, though. You have no idea how special you are, Carla."

He relinquished his grip slightly, so he could look into my eyes. I found it difficult to maintain contact with them though. Not only did I see regret in them, I sensed genuine fear. Fear of losing me.

"I actually had a surprise ready for your return," he said softly. "If you want to go though, I completely understand."

He physically shook now. He knew he could lose it all at this moment. However, I knew that by leaving, I'd be losing everything too. I'd never felt as wanted, as desired, than I had done by Conrad, and now I could see that his desire was more than just sexual.

"Thank you, Sir," I murmured. "I'd like to see that."

I offered no resistance when he took my hand this time. He led me back through his bedroom, and into the attached bathroom.

The bathroom was far cushier than the one attached to the guest bedroom. Dimly lit by a number of scented candles that gave an alluring, vanilla aroma, a large square bath sat in the corner, easily big enough for two people, filled to the brim with steaming, bubbly water.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked.

"Absolutely, Sir," I smiled.

"You are very welcome," he replied. "I love to bathe my submissive, especially after play. I find it very soothing. It's a shame we didn't have time earlier."

"I would absolutely love that Sir."

He helped me sit down on the edge of the bath, before bending down in front of me to undo my sandal straps.

"As a dominant, my job isn't just to control you," he said, "I must control my own emotions too."

He eased my footwear off before helping me to my feet.

"That's my good girl. I want to look after and care for you. I'm so sorry I haven't done that."

He reached behind me and unzipped my dress.

"Do you remember what I mentioned earlier about a contract, Miss James?"

"I do, Sir," I nodded as he pulled my dress over my head.

"Well, can you now see why I deem it to be important? We both need an agreement about what we're comfortable with."

I nodded again as he reached behind me and unclasped my bra. As it fell from my shoulders, he pulled me in by the buttocks for a long, lingering kiss.

"I was so afraid I'd lost you," he hooked his thumbs under the elastic of my panties. "I promise I will not do anything to betray your trust again, Miss James."

He squeezed my bum, and I moaned softly as he eased my underwear down my thighs.

"You are so fucking sexy, Miss James," he said, enjoying my bare behind.

He stepped away from me and began to unbutton his shirt, grinning as I ogled his torso.

"Like what you see, do you, Miss James?" he asked, pulling apart the final button to reveal his chiseled stomach.

"Of course I do, Sir," I giggled, stepping forward without invitation to run my hands over his smooth, hard chest. "I certainly would've missed getting my hands on this."

"Well if you like that, perhaps you can help me with my trousers, Miss James."

I didn't need any further invitation. I practically ripped off his belt buckle and forced his trousers past his muscular thighs.

"Fuck, you're so hard, Sir,"

He gasped as I squeezed the thick rod tenting his boxers. "You know what gets me this hard, don't you, Miss James?"

I giggled and wrapped my hands around his neck, kissing him softly on the lips, before looking directly into his eyes.

"Me, Sir?"

He removed his boxers and his erection spring out. It looked deliciously thick and hard. My insides moistened remembering how it felt inside me.

"Don't sound so surprised, Miss James." He grabbed me and pulled me close, forcing his tongue into my mouth. As our lips entwined, his nails clawed at my back.

"Come on," he said, finally breaking the kiss. "You'll absolutely love how the water feels."

He held out a hand and helped me into the bathtub. I gasped as I felt the steaming water against my skin. As I edged more of my body into its depths, the tensions of the day ebbed away from my mind.

"You know, Miss James," Conrad sat down next to me in the water, "I don't always want to tie you up and do naughty things to you." He kissed me again as his fingers trailed over my thigh. "I also want to care for you and make you feel special. I'd never want you to think I wanted anything less."

He picked up a sponge, and after soaking it in the hot, soapy water, trapped me in his arms and began to wash me.

"You're so unbelievably special to me, Miss James. I want you to remember that all the time. Even when we're apart."

"Thank you, Sir." My head rocked back as he rubbed the sponge across my abdomen. As he moved upwards to my breasts, he probed at my neck with his tongue, and I elicited a series of soft moans.

"If we had a contract together," he went on, "both of us would have a say in what we could and couldn't do. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about anything we try."

"I understand that Sir," I gasped as he softly tweaked on my nipples. "What I want most is to please you. I don't want to be a disappointment to you."

"Oh, I think it would be very difficult for you to disappoint me, Miss James," he smothered my neck with his mouth again, grinding his teeth into my skin.

"I want that so much, Sir," I groaned as he nibbled towards my collarbone. "Pleasing you and seeing how hard you get turns me on so much."

"Good girl," he squeezed and pinched my breasts with one hand, while the other continued to draw the sponge across my body. "I want to cherish that desire, Miss James, to harness those feelings and help them grow."

His hand trailed further down my body, and I moaned loudly as the abrasive surface of the sponge grazed my clit.

"I want that, Sir," I wailed as he scrubbed my button. "I want to be yours."

"That pleases me a lot, Miss James."

I could feel his hardness pressing against me as he continued to rub. "It won't be easy, but I'll try to draw something up that will take us forward together."

He continued to rub on my clit, while petting small, soft kisses up and down my neck. I'd turned into putty in his hands, eyes closed and head lolling as I enjoyed the amazing sensation.

Suddenly, he stopped.

"I bet you've never come in the bath before, have you, Miss James?"

Unable to speak, I shook my head frantically.

"Well," he said sternly. "That's about to change."

Without any warning, he mustered all his strength to lift me from the water, causing a mini tidal wave to crash onto the bathroom floor. He carefully placed me on the side of the bath against the wall, allowing me to sit with my back against it, feet still dipped in the water.

"You are so fucking sexy, Miss James" he said, kneeling in front of me. "Now spread those legs for me."

I offered no resistance as he parted my knees, and my breathing deepened as I felt his hot breath against my centre.

"Fuck, I can smell how wet you are," he muttered, before flicking his tongue along my labia.

I moaned loudly as he probed at my mound, running his tongue along my pussy lips in long sensual licks, before gently nibbling at my clit. As the pleasure built inside, I sank down in my seated position, and only Conrad's iron grip on my legs stopped me falling back into the bath.

"My good girl likes having her pussy licked, doesn't she?" he asked, pausing for air before continuing his exploration.

"I do, Sir. It's been so long," I moaned loudly as he lapped at my clit.

"Well, Miss James," he paused his oral assault and gently rubbed me with a single finger. "I like to reward and cherish my girl, even more so when she's good. How does that sound to you?"

"Amazing, Sir," I wailed as he slipped a finger inside me. "Please don't stop!"

He inserted a second finger inside me and thrusted back and forth.

"Good girl," he muttered. "Come for me now, my gorgeous little pet."

He sank his lips into my clit while continuing to finger me, and I screamed uncontrollably. My hands grasped at the side of the bath, desperately trying to retain my balance.

"Fuck," I yelled, "I'm going to come, Sir!"

"Come for me," he snapped. "Come for me now, Miss James."

My pussy tensed around his digits and I moaned loudly as my orgasm ripped through me. As I lost all self control, my grip failed me and I slipped from the bath's edge, crashing into the water.

"Blimey, Miss James. What will the neighbours think of you?" Conrad grinned as I surfaced. He circled behind me and pulled me into his arms again, kissing me on the cheek.

"I honestly don't care, Sir," I giggled, leaning back and enjoying his embrace. The remnants of the second tidal wave were covering the bathroom floor.

"Well," Conrad smirked. "You'll know what I'll have to do if I hear any complaints, don't you, Miss James?"

"Punish me, Sir?" I twisted my neck and grinned at him. "I honestly couldn't care if I get to come like that. Plus, you can only punish me for that if it's something I agree to. Isn't that right, Sir?"

"I'm glad you've been paying attention." He gave me an approving peck on the back of the head. "You are absolutely correct, Miss James. I cannot punish you without your prior consent, but I suspect that may be something you are happy to give."

An inner warmth filled me as he squeezed me tight. "I'd like to think so, Sir."

"Good girl," he kissed me again. "You remember the party we first met at, don't you?"

"Of course, Sir," I smirked. There's no way I'll be forgetting that in a hurry."

"Good," he replied. "There's another one coming up soon. I'd love if you were to accompany me, if you can make it, of course."

I flipped round in the water so I could see him properly. I still sensed some uncertainty. He felt he hadn't completely won back my trust.

"I'd love to, Sir," I smiled. "I love being with you. I want to be yours."

I saw the relief spread through him as his features relaxed.

"That pleases me very much, Miss James. Thank you. Now, I think it's about time we got ourselves dried off." He rose from the water, bringing his erection into full view. "I've got an itch that I need you to help me out with."

I grinned, remembering the wonderful sensation of his member inside me.

"Yes, Sir."


12