All Comments on 'At Her Disposal Ch. 05'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When they got to the car?

He opened his door, got in, drove off and left her. When she finally got home he had packed his things and was gone. When you start threatening a man's balls, he gets some. What a couple of cunts. I would like the next chapter to be where he comes back and kills them both and buries the parts in different places. Totally unimaginative garbage not worth the time spent to read it. 1 star.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Mr Anonymous....

...thanks for your usual faceless trolling. Thank you also for the e-mail.

Eternally as ever, if you don't appreciate femdom, don't read it; the pointers are there for all to see before reading. Still waiting to see an example of YOUR work - I won't hold my breath!

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
Apologies to anyone who wished to comment on my work anonomously...

...I've had to bar feedback from anonymous sources due to the inane mails I received from a certain party! It was fun for a while, but I think the troll in question may have a serious problem.

It was nice knowing you sunshine... for a while.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Progress

Kudos for blocking a certain party. There are lots of other writers who should adopt this policy. Another well written chapter.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks rdoolittle...

...constructive criticism always welcome - I am not going to win any literary prizes, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
982 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES