All Comments on 'At His Feet Ch. 01'

by Submissivewife99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! But isnt anal part of the duties?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I almost didn’t read this at all because I misunderstood what your synopsis was trying to say. I read it as a deranged woman prepping her daughter to be fucked by her father.

Is this meant to be a historical story, as in set in the 1800’s? Or did this woman grow up in a cult or does she have diminished mental capacity or something??

Because…….

“ You will not deny him, ever. You will not say no. If you are in pain you will endure it silently. This is your lot in life as a woman. A woman is born to suffer. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

….…that right there is utterly fucking insane.

A woman is NOT born to suffer, she is born to find her own path and live her life however she wants to exactly the same way a man is. If she finds her pleasure as a 1950’s stepford drone then good for her. I honestly can’t tell if this is a parody but if not then it’s almost as sinister as my original misunderstanding. Thankfully it’s not an incest/ taboo story unfortunately but it is about a young woman being groomed, led by the nose being told that she must be submissive to her husband. It looks like you’ve portrayed this young woman as a vulnerable adult, she is completely naive and ignorant about sex if that’s the case it’s in very poor taste.

My comment is not intended as derogatory I’m honestly confused. Personally I thoroughly enjoy several aspects of BDSM/ DD I promise you I’m not trying to kink shame, people are and should be free to enjoy their own fantasies. I plan to have a quick skim of the following chapter, it may or may not be for me. Either way, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1over 2 years ago

Great story! Please keep writing the fantasy that pleases YOU. Ignore those who criticize because it's not what THEY enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous