At His Feet Ch. 02

Story Info
A father spanks his daughter on her wedding day.
1.4k words
4.21
51.9k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is not real, it is fantasy. It doesn't contain any sex, but sets up the story in a series. It involves a father spanking his daughter and preparing her to serve her husband. If you do not like these themes, do not read on.*

The day of her wedding was here at last. Sandra had been up for hours with her girlfriends, giddily getting their hair and makeup done. She was excited and nervous. She couldn't believe it was here at last.

The last thing for her to do was dress. She had white a white silk brazier, garter to match which was attached to her stockings, and silk panties with a little bow on the front. They sat over her freshly groomed pubic area. Apparently men don't like unruly pubic hair. Over that she slipped into her wedding dress. It was soft with layers, and moved like the wind. Her Mother slowly buttoned up the back. Then they both stood, looking at her in the mirror.

"You look beautiful. Richard is going to be pleased with you." Her mother smiled, "let me go and get your father."

A moment later her mother and father stepped into the room. He mother closed the door behind her. Her father looked at her and smiled, placing his hands on her arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You are my pride and joy," he said. "Take a seat"

Sandra looked quizzically at her father but obeyed him and sat on the edge of the bed. He came and sat next to her and said, "I have looked after you and provided for you for 18 years. You have submitted to my authority and headship, this has been a joy for me. Today, I pass on this headship to your husband and you will submit to him instead. I'm am sad to lose you, but also proud of the woman you have become. Before we go, I want to remind you one last time of what your place has been in this family, and the authority I am passing on to your husband. I want to remind you of the submission you have offered me, and which you will offer to Richard today. I am expecting you to do this willingly and with joy.

"A father and a husband exercising authority over a woman in their care should bring her great joy and security." He paused to look at her, but she had a slightly confused look on her face. So he continued. "I am going to spank you. I have done this many times before and today I will do it for the last time. You have not done anything wrong, but I wish to remind you of the lessons I have taught you over the years. To submit, to obey, to please. As I walk you down that aisle, I want you to feel the weight of what is happening. The discipline of a father being given to her new husband to enjoy and take over. Tonight, your new husband will likely discipline you himself, and he will take authority and ownership of you. And with that transaction made, you will love the rest of your days not as a daughter, but as a wife."

Sandra was breathing heavily. She hadn't expected this and she tried to get her head around it. She looked up at her mother, who nodded at her, then she looked to her father and said, "yes, Daddy."

"Good. I am not going to remove your underwear, and your mother will stay and watch as she has done since you began to bleed. This is to uphold your dignity and virtue. I will spank you, then I will belt you 3 times. I want you to feel this discipline throughout the day, but I do not wish to be too hard on you, knowing that your husband will likely also discipline you tonight."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you."

"Ok. Come and lie in the usual position over my knees please."

Sandra moved over to lay over her fathers knees. She had been in this position many times before. She lay her body on the bed, her bottom on his lap facing up, and her legs over the side. He lifted her dress to expose her bottom and rubbed it gently with his large hand.

"I do not have a number of swots in mind. The more you squirm the more your dress will crease. Don't worry if you cry, we can touch up your makeup before we go. Ready?"

He didn't wait for an answer. His hand came down firm onto her left buttock. She let out a gasp. She didn't recall him being this firm before, he usually was fairly restrained.

Smack!

Again, but on her right side this time. Yes, he was going hard. This was more than she was used to.

Smack!

Again on the left. Holy moly. Her mind began to panic. She didn't think she could do a whole session at this level.

Smack!

She let out an involuntary cry. Her breathing was deepening.

Smack! Smack!

She felt herself push up, she didn't mean to, but this was much harder than she had experienced before.

"Don't move." He father said sternly, and he pushed her back down with his hand on her back.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

A noise escaped her lips and her legs started to flail. She was not in control of herself, all she could think was how to make this stop.

Her father moved one of his legs out and pinned her legs between his. She couldn't move now. He back was held down and her legs between his.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack...

He put all his strength into it and began to barrage her bottom with an unending series of smacks, one side then the other. Every now and then he'd place 2 in a row in the same spot, otherwise he spread them around.

She fought against his restraint, pain searing through her, tears streaming down her face until she broke and she beg and to sob.

Smack, smack, smack, smack...

He was unrelenting in proving his point. This would be the last time he ever disciplined his daughter, and he intended her to remember it.

The barrage continued, Sandra sobbing into the bed, when suddenly he stopped. He rubbed her bottom.

"That's enough." He said. "You've done well. I've never been so hard on you before. I wanted you to know that I had been soft on you up til now. Your husband will likely not be as soft as I have been, but now I have prepared you. I will hit you with my belt 3 times, and then we are done. I will not restrain you. I want you to bend over the bed, and I don't want you to move. You will need to exercise your self control. If you moved I will administer more lashes, which will make tonight even more difficult for you."

Sandra was breathing heavily, trying to calm herself. "Yes, Daddy." She moved herself off her father, stood before the bed, then bent over. He lifted her dress back up, and she could hear him remove his belt. She tried to control her breathing. She could do this. She has been trained for this. Don't move and it will be over soon.

WHACK.

She let out a cry, but did not move.

"Count" he ordered her.

She softly said, "one."

WHACK.

"Two!" She yelled.

WHACK.

She let out a half sob, half scream. "Ahhhh! Three!!!"

Then she fell into the bed and cried.

Her father dropped his belt and picked her up into his arms. "Oh good girl. My precious girl. You did it. You are ready. I am so proud of you. You will make a wonderful wife."

They lay there for a few moments while her sobs subsided, her father stroking her hair. When she was calm, he got up. Her mother from the other side of the room said, "come on. It's nearly time and we'll need to tidy you up."

As Sandra stood her father caught her arm and said, "when he finishes disciplining you, you will sink to your knees, thank him, and take him into your mouth. If he desires to finish in your mouth, you will swallow his seed, and thank him again. Do you understand? This is your duty."

Sandra blinked in shock, "Yes, Daddy. Of course."

"Good girl. Off you go."