At My Boyfriend's Mercy

Story Info
A playfully kinky bondage session with my lover Ryan.
3.6k words
4.5
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan and I had spent a warm Spring evening in our backyard pool. I watched him climb out of the water and admired his amazing body. I was definitely feeling in the mood and seeing him in just his swimming trunks was turning me on. I stared a little as he took a towel and dried himself off. I pulled my legs out of the water and toweled myself off as well. As I was drying I looked over at our trees and saw that the sun was down and it was just starting to get dark.

Normally I'd prefer sitting in the pool and watching the sky change colors but at the moment I wanted very much to be in the bedroom with my buddy. He took the lead going inside and I followed him.

I slipped up behind Ryan, putting my arms around his body. One hand caressed his chest while my fingers trailed over his stomach, teasing into his navel. I heard him giggle.

"Hey there." He said. He gave another chuckle as I kissed the side of his neck. He took my hands in his and pressed his back against me. I rubbed my hands across his chest and stomach, feeling every little curve of his tone as I kept kissing his neck. He gave an enticing moan. As I felt him up and down, he turned to face me. I squeezed him against me and we kissed. I gave him a randy smile and he chuckled again.

"Somebody's horny." He joked. He was right, and I wasn't being subtle. I moved my hand down and slipped it under his trunks, grabbing onto his shaft and giving it a little rub. He squirmed. He put his arms around me and caressed my back as we drew closer. I kept rubbing on his cock and moved my hands further down to tease his balls. I played my fingers across them and he moaned again and pushed up harder against me. And then I gave them a little squeeze.

It wasn't a hard squeeze. Just enough of one to startle him. "Oh!" He shouted, jumping a little and scooting away from me. He adjusted his trunks and rubbed his groin. I took a few steps back and gave him a playful grin. He returned the smile and I took off running. Like a cat, he immediately followed. I dashed to our bedroom, hearing him chasing right behind me. I leaped onto the bed and rolled over just as he pounced. He tackled me and sat astride me, grabbing my wrists and holding my hands down above my head.

"Careful what you start!" He said with a gleam in his eyes. I tried to grab at him but he was stronger and he kept my hands pinned to the bed.

"Tie me up." I said, smiling up at him.

"So its going to be THAT kind of a night, huh?" He said with an amused smirk. "You really must want it too." He said with a chuckle. Normally I was a bit coy about bondage but we had been together for awhile and I was definitely aching for it. Sometimes the mood just hit strong.

He reached into the drawer to get the rope out while I eagerly stripped off my swimming trunks. I stepped into the bathroom and had a little rinse in the shower. As I washed, Ryan came in to join me. I laughed as I felt his hands rubbing my bottom and his cock pushing up against my cheeks. We washed quickly, eager to get back to the bed. I felt a little twinge of excitement as I turned off the water and dried.

"Face down." Ryan said as I climbed onto the bed. Now I was the one thinking "so it's going to be THAT kind of a night." I plopped down flat on my stomach.

I felt jitters of anticipation as Ryan took my left wrist and began wrapping soft rope around it. Bondage sessions with him were always a treat, and always a little wild. I got a special kind of thrill from being helpless and in his clutches. I took a deep breath as my hand was bound to the bed frame above me. There was a moment's hesitation as I took another breath and psyched myself up before surrendering my other hand. Ryan took it and began securing it as well. No turning back now. I flexed my fingers and tugged gently after Ryan finished tying my hands. It wasn't too tight, but it kept me still.

I scooted around until I was stretched firmly but nor uncomfortably and Ryan took my right foot and tied it down next. I was getting hard just from the preparation. My cock grew and stretched. I turned side to side, working it into a more comfortable position. I closed my eyes and my heart drummed in my chest. As my last foot was tied down I got that little prickle of fear. I trusted Ryan completely but there was just something about that last tie, that point where you know there is nothing you can do now until your partner lets you go.

Ryan straddled me and he leaned down to speak softly into my ear. "You are alllll miiiiine." He said in that teasing tone of voice that made my heart race. My dick stood at full attention, pressing into the bed, while my eyes widened. Every time he did that it got me. I felt alive and anxious and reveled in it. This was going to be a wild night.

I felt his fingertips on my shoulder blades and he dragged them down slowly across my back. A shiver went up my spine and I felt my skin prickle in goosebumps. The fingers traced down my back and dragged gently over my bottom and I shivered again and giggled.

I felt Ryan scooting around. I had only a narrow field of view to one side of the bed and I squirmed around and tried to see what he was up to. I couldn't do much but I had a pretty good idea of where this was going. Then, suddenly, I yelped as I was spanked on the ass.

"Jerk." I said with a laugh. He started doing a rapid but light spanking on my bottom. He smacked just enough for it to sting but not really hard enough for it to be unbearable. I pressed my face into the soft pillow and let him have his fun. It was kind of fun for me too. The spanking stung just enough to make my dick twitch and I rubbed myself against the sheets. He went to town on my cheeks, it almost felt like he was working his hands toward a drum roll. He did an alternating left cheek right cheek pattern as his hands sped up. The spanking got harder and faster as it went on. At first it was enjoyable but it gradually escalated to burning and as the swats started getting rather sharp I called out "Okay! Okay!"

Ryan gave me one last hard swat on the bottom and then he quit. He gave my cheeks a gentle rub and I sighed as the burning eased away. As I was laying there relaxing I suddenly felt Ryan squeeze his fingers into my sides. I instantly burst out laughing. I was very ticklish. I pulled at my hands and feet but they couldn't budge. I pulled anyway, frantically tugging at the restraints as I laughed. Ryan kept squeezing with his fingers and I shook my hips around as I tried to find some way to dodge those fingers. They pressed into my muscles, worming around and making me bounce around with every zap. And then, just as quickly as they had appeared, the fingers lifted away -- and then I felt the touch of a paddle nuzzling my rear.

"Uh oh." I said and I heard Ryan chuckle. He left it resting there and gave me time to think about it and anticipate what was coming. I felt the paddle lift away and I couldn't stop myself from shutting my eyes and tensing up, half holding my breath. I waited there, stewing in anticipation, for a good long while. He took his time, but then the paddle came smacking down and I yelped.

He sat there, rubbing me with the paddle and I couldn't help laughing in spite of it.

"I'm gonna put some fire into the next one." He teased. "Get ready." I pushed my face into my pillow and braced myself for the jolt. The paddle came down and only gently tapped my bottom but I jumped and if I wasn't tied I would have flown into the air.

"Asshole!" I shouted with a laugh. Ryan laughed too and rubbed my back. Then the paddle came down sharp and he set my cheeks properly on fire. I yelped into my pillow. He spanked me again and I clutched at the sheets. He kept the paddling going. This time it wasn't the mild sting but a significantly more startling jolt. I trembled on the bed. Each swat burned more than the last one and he wasn't giving me much pause between them. The paddle came down with a pop and each time I yelled into the pillow. I did my best to tolerate it but it didn't take long at all before I turned my head to the side and shouted "Mercy! Mercy! Time out!"

Ryan stopped. That fiery hot paddle was put down and I felt his hands rubbing at my sore rear end. At first the touch hurt a little, but as I calmed down it started to get soothing.

"Pretty intense?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed and wiggled slightly, enjoying that slow rubbing on my rear end. Ryan kissed the nape of my neck.

"Ready to turn over?" I nodded my head.

Ryan untied me briefly and retied me face up. As I looked up at that mischievous grin of his I knew he still had a list of ways to drive me nuts. He looked up and down the length of my body, seemingly sizing up what was next on the fun and games.

Ryan leaned down to kiss me on the lips. I looked up at him longingly. His next kiss was to my nipple, and the third was on my stomach. I watched with growing excitement as his next kiss was just above my bellybutton. He took my shaft in his hands, sliding the foreskin all the way back as he planted a deep kiss right onto my head. I felt a burst of pleasure and I gave him an adoring look. He wrapped his mouth all the way around my penis and I gasped. No matter how many times he did that to me it was always such a deliciously powerful sensation.

I felt the damp wetness all around my cock and when his tongue slithered over my shaft I melted into the bed, feeling absolute heaven wherever that tongue touched. He swirled his tongue and it felt so good that goosebumps rippled across my body. I almost felt as if I were going into a trance as he slowly sucked on me, that tongue wrapping around my organ like a blanket of pure pleasure.

But I was denied. He wasn't quite yet ready to get me off. He lifted his mouth away and I could only look at him with delirious longing. My cock twitched, aching to be touched. Slowly I came down from my sexual high, and I knew that if he was winding me down, then he had more craziness in store for me.

Ryan walked to the foot of the bed and stood in front of my feet. He dropped down on his knees and when I craned my head up to look at him he licked his lips.

"Oh no." I said, dropping my head down and looking up at the ceiling. I shook my head. Ryan had a thing for feet. It hadn't been a big thing at first. Just kind of an above average interest in seeing them. But I had a kink for being tied up and letting Ryan find ways to drive me nuts while I was stuck. Ryan's kink intensified and as our relationship deepened he got quite a bit deeper into teasing and playing with my feet. Now throw in my being ticklish and I was doomed.

I closed my eyes as I felt Ryan's lips slide around my toes. I felt the wetness of his mouth and I cringed a little. Feet weren't as much of a kink for me as for him but being out of my comfort zone was thrilling. Then his tongue followed, sliding down in between my toes, and with that my sanity was gone.

I immediately cracked up laughing. I couldn't control it. That slithering tongue tickled so awfully bad, especially where it was. Ryan flicked his tongue like a snake and I was just laughing hysterically. The tickling sensation was was unbearable and add that with the sensation of his tongue in general and I was crawling out of my skin. The urge to pull away was overwhelming but my feet couldn't move. Ryan gleefully drove me nuts.

He moved from one set of toes to the next, sliding his tongue in between each space, and all I could do was hang on with white knuckles. Each flicker of his tongue made goosebumps race across my body as I was overtaken with another spasm of laughter and the urge to pull away if it meant marching entirely on my butt muscles. Another set of toes and more insanity. It was getting hard to breathe. My whole body was quivering and I was starting to sweat. He lingered with each set of toes, enjoying the opportunity to explore with his tongue. I closed my eyes. I tried to just roll with it. That tongue was positively evil, like a little Lovecraftian tentacle sent to drive me to madness.

He finished up on one foot but I knew there was one more foot to go. I didn't try to fight it. I took a moment to gulp down some air while I had the chance. The leftover wetness between my toes made me cringe again but more was coming.

Ryan worked his way down the next set of toes and I laughed my silly head off the whole time. And the truth was I kind of enjoyed being tickled. It was part of that crazy urge I had to jump into intense sensations. But this sensation really broke the meter. I was laughing so much I could barely get a breath in and every little swish of that tongue was pure torment. Ryan, of course, was loving every second of it; both the chance to have fun with my feet and watch my sanity dribble out onto the floor. It wasn't long before I was begging for mercy again.

Ryan changed course and started kissing the soles of my feet. His lips tickled but it was nowhere near as bad as his tongue had been. This tickle was actually kind of pleasant. My laughter died down and I was able to rest, grinning at the ceiling and actually enjoying the attention he paid to me. He's a good buddy. He always knew how to push me into the unbearable but pull me back in so that the experience was wild but enjoyable. And I took the moment to rest, as much as I could with my aching hard on still longing for him to finish the job.

Ryan tormented me one more time. After letting me rest, he started licking the bottoms of my feet, flicking the tip of his tongue snake-like over my skin. It wasn't as bad as it had been with the toes but I was still once again laughing helplessly. Between the spanking and the edging and the tickling, I was about at my limit. I wanted to get off so bad. Ryan was just too good at driving me nuts. That devilish tongue kept me in a steady fit of laughter but I could manage enough coherent speech to beg him to finish me off. I was ready. I wanted it desperately. For a time that tongue just kept right on going and I shook my head and reached that point where I wondered why on Earth I kept doing this to myself. And then Ryan finally let up.

Ryan now climbed onto the bed, first making eye contact with me and then looking at my cock with that same ravenous look he had before sucking on my toes. My cock pulsed and my breathing quickened. I was his. He took me into his mouth and I melted into the bed once again and gave in to a surge of wonderfulness. His tongue started that swirling motion he was so good at and pleasure was rippling through me. That slow rhythm of his tongue sweeping across my shaft charged my already full sexual battery and I was quickly reaching the bursting point.

I started cumming. Having an orgasm always felt just a little different when I was tied up since I couldn't move the way I normally would. I scooted my butt around and tried to move the way my body wanted. Tingles and pleasure erupted in my loins. Ryan's tongue felt so good and I got very vocal as I pushed my cock up into his mouth. Tingles went down from my ass to my toes and a second later the next wave went up my back, following a surge of goosebumps. I clenched my ass and pushed forward pressing the tip of my penis into warm wonderfulness. I let out a gurgling cry as more pleasure exploded through my body. I pushed frantically at Ryan's mouth. I could feel myself cumming and all I could think about was my cock and the urge to thrust over and over again.

I fell back against the bed, energy gushing out of me like someone pulled the plug. There was a final weaker surge of pleasure and I wiggled and savored its pulsing goodness. It felt like my body was getting heavy but the soft bed welcomed me. I took a deep breath and fully relaxed. All the tension was gone and I felt like I was buzzing.

Ryan looked into my eyes as he untied me. I held his gaze. When my hands were free, I didn't move them. I didn't move my feet either. I didn't want to move at all. Ryan straddled me, rubbing his hands across my sweaty chest and I kept looking into his eyes. The mischievous gleam was gone and love was there now and I just luxuriated in it. I was tired, sleepy, and sweaty. But I resisted the urge to drift off. I took a moment to enjoy myself and the love in his eyes. But I could see his taut erection and I knew that it was his turn.

Willing myself to move, I put a hand on his side and smiled at him. He grinned back in delight and allowed me to steer him as we changed positions in bed. Now I was the one on top. I stroked his cock gently and studied his face and the delight in his eyes. I loved giving him pleasure. I've always found the male orgasm to be something endearing and beautiful and I loved getting Ryan off. It was as much fun as being pleasured myself.

I explored his body as I stroked his shaft, watching the growing tension in his belly and the tremors of delight. I looked into Ryan's eyes as I pleasured him, showing him all the love I could as I drew him closer and closer to his magical moment. He smiled and I leaned down to kiss him. Then I moved further down and gave him the gift he had given me.

I could feel the pleasure I gave my buddy in the way he responded. The little jump he gave as I wrapped my mouth around his organ and the sharp little gasp when I set my tongue to work. I did my best to do as good a job as he had and he set a high bar. But I could feel it in Ryan's body that I was sending him hurtling toward pure bliss. He grabbed onto my head, not roughly, but passionately. He ran his fingers through my hair and almost seemed to be curling up around me. I could see the tension in his belly and his body breaking out in sweat.

Ryan cried out and his whole body rocked. Jizz exploded into my mouth. I swallowed and kept my tongue teasing the very tip of his cock where I knew it was bringing the most pleasure. Ryan trembled and more jizz erupted. I swallowed and devoted myself to keeping his orgasm going. He gave a feral growl and his belly clenched hard, giving his strongest load yet. But after that last great heave he went limp upon the bed.

I released his dick and scooted forward to be with him. I kissed him and nuzzled him and made gentle love until he had the strength to return it. We laid together in bed and hugged each other tightly, drawing that moment out a little longer. And then fatigue finally took its toll and we laid back and soaked up the afterglow. I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer and I sank into a good sleep.