At The All Girl Gym Ch. 02

Story Info
Rhonda scores the tall blonde.
2.8k words
4.6
10.7k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RHONDA'S STORY

Ah, Monday afternoon and it was time for my second week at the gym. I had a session scheduled with that awesome personal trainer, Tanya, and I was looking forward to it. Hell, I was already wet just thinking about it. I'd been thinking about it all day and it was all I could do to keep from masturbating at work.

Entering the gym I was greeted warmly by Caitlyn and her mom working the front. The memory of the fun we'd had together last time I was here made my pussy gush even more that it already was. Entering the locker room I thought of all the horny women that had undressed in here wondering how many of them had been taken by the Caitlyn/Lezzibe mother-daughter team like I was. Like most women's locker rooms, the pungent odor of the dozens, or hundreds, of dripping pussies that had been exposed here . . . and maybe pleasured in here, made me tingle all over. I inhaled deeply of the tangy aroma of cunt making my own throb with need.

I dressed super sexy for today's training session. On top I just wore my regular white bra. On bottom I wore a matching pair of white gym shorts. And I do mean short shorts--so short portions of my ample ass cheeks were exposed. And so tight that my crotch was clearly delineated, even showing a little camel toe. I wasn't wearing any panties since I wanted my wetness to show. I ran my index finger along my slit to push the material in to exaggerate my camel toe. Wearing no panties underneath the camel toe quickly became drenched with my horniness.

Feeling like a total slut, and relishing it, I strutted out into the gym to meet Tanya. To my delight the huge-titted giantess was dressed just as sexy as I was with regular white bra, and a pair of tight, red gym shorts. As I approached her, she looked me over appreciatively as her eyes zeroed in on my drenched camel toe. She licked her lips, then smiled at me.

Tanya led me straight to the warm up area where we began our stretches just like last time. This time when we got to the part where she had me lay down on my back while she pushed each of my legs back, then pressed her body into it . . . was like heaven. As she leaned her weight against my thigh, her bare skin rubbed against my bare skin. She stretched back my right leg first, then my left. This time as she leaned her weight into my bent-back left leg she positioned herself so that her hot pussy was pressing against mine.

The heat of her twat against mine, with neither of us wearing panties, sent rushes of pleasure through my entire body. My already wet pussy now really gushing. I knew that she could feel my own heat and wetness as I could feel hers. She smiled into my eyes and flicked her tongue teasingly at me. Then, as she stretched my leg she began rocking a bit, basically rubbing her crotch against mine.

And so, there we were practically tribbing on the gym floor--right in front of the other members. There were only two other women working out at this time, but thinking, or imagining, that they were looking at us while pretending not to really turned me on. Almost like having sex in public.

Tanya began really humping her hot crotch against mine, breathing heavy, the bare skin of her midsection rubbing against the bare skin of my thigh . . . ummm, I could do this forever. Just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter Tanya pushed my thigh back a little further and leaned so far forward one of her huge bra-encased tits was practically in my face. My hot breath, as I felt myself near orgasm, caused goose bumps to sprout all along the portion of her cleavage exposed to my breath.

While Tanya and I were practically tribbing on the gym floor in our workout clothes I noticed out of the corner of my eye the petite brunette woman named Mary watching us with her mouth wide open. There was one more woman in the Gym at that hour and she was a dark-haired beauty named Sarah of the same size and dimensions as Tanya. She was a little further away than Mary, but she too was also watching us. And the thought, now the knowledge, of being watched while doing something naughty on the gym floor drove me even wilder. And, the additional thought that these women might be getting turned on by it only made it that much better. I began to thrash on the gym floor, trying to shove my cunt harder into Tanya's.

After rushing through a quick workout, with lots of touchie-feelie (and a lot of stares from the other two women) Tanya led me back into the locker room. I was all pins and needles from all the erotic stuff Tanya and I had been doing out on the gym floor--multiplied by the looks we were getting from the other two women out there. Entering the locker room I inhaled deeply of the raunchy, scungy, but at the same time sexy, dirty, nasty, and incredibly erotic odor of the countless hot pussies that have passed this way. Or was it just my own and Tanya's steaming cunts I was smelling?

At any rate, things were set to get really steamy.

This time when Tanya asked me to help her with her huge bra, instead of turning her back to me she turned to face me, the tips of her giant bra cones lightly touching my face.

"Sure," I said as my hands instinctively flew to her magnificent tits. "My pleasure. You've got such a beautiful humongous pair I can't help but fondle."

"Well, go right ahead," she said, "I just love to have my tits played with—especially by a good-looking sexy woman like you. And, by the way, you've got a real nice rack yourself. All the women in the gym have been admiring them, y'know." She began fondling mine.

As soon as I had her bra off I couldn't resist. I dived right in, burying my face between her huge mounds, kissing madly. Then I sucked on her nips while she played with mine. Then she reached around my back to unhook my bra clasp. After she had my bra off, she returned the favor, bending over to suck on my throbbing nipples while I continued to fondle her globes.

Somehow in all of this we managed to get the rest of each other's clothes off which included fondling each other's butts and sneaking some teasing touches of each other's pussies--interspersed with playful giggles like a couple of school girls.

When we were both totally naked Tanya shook her humungous tits at me and said, "you wanna have some real fun?"

"Sure, whatchya have in mind?"

She winked at me. "Would you like to do some mommy-daughter role playing?"

"God, would I!"

She sat down on one of the benches in front of the lockers, patted her lap and said, "come here and lay across my lap so I can give you a little spanking for being such a naughty little girl in the gym today."

Giggling at her suggestion I moved close to her as I began to comply.

"And you better call me mommy!"

"Yes, mommy," I said as I lay across her lap loving the feel of my naked flesh against her long, bare thighs.

And, then, as she began to spank me, she began talking dirty to me.

"Such a naughty little girl, you've been." Smack! Smack! Smack! "Sucking on your mommy's titties and fingering her pussy. Naughty, naughty, naughty. Smack! Smack! Smack!

With each slap of her hand on my bare naked butt my ass cheeks would jiggle, which I thought was super erotic. Then, as my ass cheeks began to burn the heat went right to my pussy. When my over heated pussy caused my cunt to dribble its horniness onto her thigh, she began to alternately finger me in between her slaps of my butt.

And as she increased the heat on my ass, and the pleasure in my cunt, all I could do was moan, "oh mommy, mommy, mommy!"

When I thought I could take no more, Tanya had me stand up again while she laid down on her back along the bench. "Come here now sweetie and stand over my face so mommy can taste your sweet juices."

Trembling all over with sexual desire, I straddled the bench and her face. Then, as she fondled my thighs and my ass, I lowered myself to her hungry mouth--and her long, giantess tongue.

Soon I was fucking her face like crazy and bucking like a horse and moaning "mommy, mommy, mommy," while my hands held on to her tits and I teased her erect nipples with my thumbs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MARY'S STORY

When I completed my workout, I headed for the locker room and a shower. But what I saw when I entered the locker room stopped me in my tracks.

The big blonde personal trainer and that new, buxom blonde, yeah, those two who were acting a bit too frisky on the warm-up mat . . . there they were both butt naked and playing with each other's tits.

I was shocked. I couldn't move a muscle. But then I felt my own nipples grow erect and as they sucked each other's nips, it almost felt like they were sucking mine off as well. My pussy got so friggin' hot and wet watching them play with each other that I couldn't help but begin to rub my crotch through my gym shorts.

I had been watching them in the gym, the way they had almost been getting it on with each other during the workout--and that had turned me on to no end. But now? Now they were really doin' it butt naked in the fuckin' locker room. And it was just so fuckin' hot.

Then when the new blonde laid across the big blonde's lap, and started calling her mommy while the big blonde personal trainer slapped her butt--totally freaked me out. I trembled all over. But I could not take my eyes off that erotic scene. I could not move a muscle--except for my hands that were playing with my own goodies.

Each time the big blonde slapped the other woman's ass, the smack sound reverberated throughout the locker room adding to the eroticness of it all. I was so entranced that I failed to hear someone else come up behind me.

Suddenly I felt a huge pair of lush, naked tits embracing each side of my face, the back of my head cradled betwixt a huge valley of cleavage. A pair of hands reached around to fondle my smaller mounds.

I was able to turn my head enough within the valley of her breasts to see who it was. It was the dark-haired woman named Sarah. She's as tall and built as the blonde personal trainer. The same awesome (please play with me) tits. Before accosting me she had apparently ripped off her gym clothes and now pressed her entire naked body against my partially clothed body. She began rubbing her huge, hot, wet cunt up and down and side to side against my ass. And, God, how erotic that felt--even through my gym shorts.

And, oh, how it turned me on even more to realize that she was as naughty as the two women in the locker room.

As the big woman rubbed herself up and down against me, I reached around to fondle her big ass, enjoying the flexing of her glute muscles as she tried to fuck my ass through my gym shorts. "Ummmm, nice," I said as I turned around again to watch the action in the locker room.

"Such a naughty little girl Mary is," Sarah whispered in my ear, as she slipped one of her hands down from my tits to slip inside my shorts to my cunt, "jerking off while watching those two blondes get it on."

Sarah continued talking dirty to me while playing with my tits and cunt and dry fucking my butt, while we both watched the two hot women. And that just kept driving me hotter and hotter.

By now the shorter blonde was sitting on the personal trainer's face and fucking her mouth crazily while her own huge tits that were bouncing up and down as she rode the big blonde. And the big blonde kept fondling and slapping her partner's butt while eating her out.

And when the woman on the top started moaning "mommy, mommy, mommy," Sarah said, "look, naughty little Mary, they're playing mother-daughter sex, isn't that hot?"

"Ummm, fuckin' A," I said as I removed my hands from her ass and reached them up to play with her huge mounds cradling my face. And Sarah's own cunt was so slopping wet as she humped my ass that now the rear of my gym shorts were as sopping wet as the front.

"Wouldn't you just love to be able to dive right into the middle of that good stuff, my naughty little Mary girl? And get it on with those hot babes?"

"Oh, God, yes," I said.

Sarah then pushed me into the locker room. The shorter blonde had just cum on the big blonde's face and when they saw the two of us approaching them at first they seemed shocked as the shorter woman climbed off the face of the larger. Then they noticed how drenched was the crotch of my gym shorts and how erect Sarah's huge nipples were, and how wet her pussy was. They both smiled, stood up, and welcomed us with open arms.

I fell into the shorter blonde's arms, the one named Rhonda, and immediately we began making out and fondling each other. When our lips met she fucked her tongue deep inside of me, and as the electric pleasure whipped through my body it made me feel as if that long sexy tongue was fucking my pussy.

Our tongues wrestled for a bit, then I tried fucking my tongue into her mouth. Rhonda clamped her full, sexy, ruby red lips around my tongue and sucked on it as if she were sucking cock. She sucked it deep into her mouth, then slowly drew her head back while her lips kept a firm clasp on my tongue. She repeated this until I thought I was going to cum. Then she stopped and clamped her lips around my lower lip instead.

Rhonda sucked on my lip just like she'd sucked on my tongue. She pulled it out, then let it flop back into place. We then continued tongue fucking each other's mouth's out.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Sarah and Tanya, the huge personal trainer were also making out and fondling each other. And the aroma of hot pussy was just so-o-o fuckin' strong, mine, Sarah's and two hot blonde's all mixed together rising above the tangy residue of pussies gone this way before.

It was a real smorgasborg of aphrodaisia. I felt like I was drugged, but with a very wonderful drug that heightened my senses and made my own pussy throb all the harder. Fuck, it just made me want to fuck and suck all night.

Next thing I knew the stout blonde had passed me off to the big personal trainer and I had my face buried in her cleavage while my hands ran all over her body, not knowing whether to fonder her tits, her huge, firm ass, or her hot cunt.

While I played with the big blonde like that, the other two women peeled my gym clothes off so now I was as naked as they.

The stout blonde Rhonda laid back down on the floor and grabbing my hips pulled me down so I was sitting on her face. As she began to lick me out, the big blonde Tanya stepped up to me and shoved her horny, dripping cunt into my face. I grabbed her ass with both hands to pull her hard into my mouth as I ate out her hot juices and sucked on her horny, one-inch clit.

Sarah then stood behind the big blonde and wrapping her arms around her played with her tits while fucking her own hard-on clit into the crack of the huge blonde's butt.

And I was so friggin' fried that I came almost instantly--but was immediately horny again and ready for more. As was everyone else.

We changed positions, and then again, until everyone had eaten everyone else, then we all showered and did it all over again in the shower room.

Little did we know that Caitlyn and her mom had filmed all the action via hidden cameras, but that is a story for another day.

TO BE CONTINUED