At the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna had tried her hardest to get to sleep but her hornipated mind just wouldn't let her. Had she been alone, she would have pulled out her favorite vibrator and got herself off maybe even a couple times if needed. But with Hannah laying next to her, she wasn't about to get caught and be the brunt of Hannah's jokes.

As quiet and careful as possible, she slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom, only stopping at her bag to grab her favorite vibe. She quickly brought herself off twice in a matter of minutes but still wasn't satisfied. At this rate, she would be a puddle of goo after a while yet still wanting more.

Jenna quickly returned her cleaned vibe to her bag but realized maybe it wasn't her satisfaction which was pulling on her. Maybe it was Chase who was somehow calling to her to be satisfied. It could just be a crazy thought but it wasn't like anyone else would be giving him some relief anytime soon. And what could it hurt. If she got caught, the worst that could happen is he would yell at her and maybe not talk to her for a while. She could always she was so desperate she needed to do it.

"What the hell!" she told herself. She left her room, closing the door behind her and quietly moved down the hallway to Chase's room. Her nerves were going crazy, but her determination to satisfy her future boyfriend was all she needed to push her forward.

As she slowly and quietly opened the door, she was shocked by what she saw. Chase was laying in the middle of the bed, completely nude, and her friend Krissy was giving her own brother a blowjob. It was not only shocking but also a complete and utter turn-on. If her pussy had not already been soaking wet from thinking she was going to be sucking the cock of the man she loved, then this would have done it.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asked, trying to keep her voice as low as possible so as not to wake up Chase in the process.

Krissy froze. The voice was clear enough to know it was Jenna but why would she be here? Was she coming for Chase as well or was she there for something else. It could be possible that she needed something else and just happened to come in to ask her. And why was she so stupid that she didn't lock the door? She had taken all the other precautions, but the one that she should have done was not done. What a dumbass she was! She really needed to start thinking things through when it came to her brother. Not knowing what else to do, she did the only thing that came to mind. She pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud 'POP' sound and smiled at her friend, waving his cock in her direction, "If you wanted some, all you had to do was ask."

"I-I..." Jenna stammered. She didn't know what to say to that. It was true she would trade positions with Krissy in a heartbeat. But would she do it while he slept and didn't know? Would she stoop that low? She definitely was thinking about it, hence why she was now standing in their room, watching her friend waving that lovely looking cock at her.

Krissy shrugged, "Suit yourself, but this is one tasty cock." She went back to sucking him off. Making sure her eyes never left Jenna's. Each time she would go all the way down his cock and feel it in the back of her throat, Jenna would moan loudly as Jenna was now standing against the wall and rubbing up and down on it.

Jenna had been the smarter one to not only close the door, but to lock it. "I-I want to but... but I can't," Jenna shuddered in barely a whisper as she lowered her head.

Krissy could see something else was going on with her friend, but didn't know what it was. She pulled his cock from her mouth again and asked, "Why? What is so bad about you just having a little fun? He's asleep and won't be waking up. He'll never know. And you know sure as hell I won't say anything given our situation."

"I-I love him," Jenna said as she looked up with tears in her eyes. "He stole my heart a little less than a year ago but I have been too scared to tell him. I was also worried about what you would say as well, given how you and he were at odd ends."

Krissy got up quickly and ran over to her friend, "Oh sweetie. Now I understand. You want your first time together to be special," she said as she hugged Jenna. Both women had had the random lesbian encounter but with Krissy being fully nude while Jenna still had her tank top and panties on, it was a little strange for both of them.

Jenna nodded on Krissy's shoulder, "And not just special for me. I want it to be memorable for us."

Chase nearly choked. Jenna had just confessed that she was madly in love with him. No wonder she had been so flirty with him recently. This could also be the reason she was trying to get him an internship/job at the company her family owned. That would keep him closer to her brother and father and also get him into her family. But was he ready to settle down and was she the one he wanted to settle down with. He was mere months from turning twenty-one and had only had a couple steady girlfriends but he had not fallen in love with any of them, or anything close to it for that fact.

Then there was Jenna. She was definitely hotter than any girl he had dated. Her body was definitely higher than a 10, as were all her friends including his sister and her perky breasts and tight ass just begged to be groped and kissed. But not only that, she was awesome to be around. In the past, she and Meg were the best ones to hold a conversation with and she had never been mean to him like some of his sister's past friends, even going back to when she was in high school. He could do a hell of a lot worse, so why not give it a chance.

"You don't have to do anything, but do you mind me taking him? I was just about to ride him for the first time and I can barely contain myself right now I'm so fucking horny," Krissy said as she pulled back from the hug and looked her friend in the eyes.

Jenna wiped away her tears and nodded with a smile, "That would be hot to see. I've always wanted to see a brother and sister together, but I do wish he was awake."

"Wait! What the fuck did she just say? Does she have some hidden incest fetish?" Chase said to himself. He wondered what other kinks she may be hiding behind that innocent, cute girl exterior she showed the world. As he thought of different things she may be into, he felt the bed compress as his sister crawled across it to get to his raging hard cock. "Guess Krissy's not turning back now. She must really want my cock in her. Not that I haven't thought about having my cock in her as well," he told himself as his cock twitched. Though part of him wanted to push her off at how wrong this was. But the other part, the one that was also scared of her chopping off Mr. Willy, also wanted this to proceed and get deep inside her depths.

Krissy moved so that she was straddling her brother and his cock was poking her belly, making sure she faced Jenna, who got on the bed as well. "I may need your help to cum since Mr. Lifeless isn't gonna be any help. So follow my lead okay?" Krissy told Jenna seeing how her friend giggled and nodded.

She was amazed that he was still rock hard but her mind was more focused on finally scratching the itch that's been plaguing her. Knowing that some others couldn't orgasm from sex made her feel bad but she was one that could not only have one, but multiple orgasms, during sex. And if she was really turned on, like she was now, it could be hard to control her body from not continuously orgasming out of control.

Krissy raised her hips and took his cock in her hands, rubbing the head along her well lubricated slit. "He's bigger than I have had before," Jenna said, getting her first up close look at what he had.

"I've had bigger, but it isn't all it's cracked up to be. The first couple times was fun, but after that it starts to hurt more and I ended up more sore than pleasured," Krissy replied plainly as she looked at her friend.

Slowly she lowered herself down on his cock, but her leg slipped out from under her and before she knew it, he was hilt deep inside of her, "FUUUUCCKKKK!" Krissy screamed out.

Jenna giggled, "Maybe next time it won't hurt if you don't try to take it all in one go."

Krissy took a few minutes to compose herself and to stop her body from shaking before she responded, "Fuck that was good! I've never cum just from a cock going into me." She looked over her shoulder and smiled at her brother, "We may have to attempt this while you're awake bro," she whispered to him.

As Krissy looked back to Jenna, she saw her shocked look, "Is he really that good?" Jenna asked, her pussy throbbing just thinking about him making love to her.

"I don't know if it is him or the taboo of fucking my own brother, but it feels better than being with any other guy," Krissy replied as she bit her lip, "Though I can't wait for when he's awake and takes control. I'm gonna cum so fucking hard I may never want anyone else."

Chase couldn't believe what he was hearing. Yes, her pussy was better than any other girl he had been with, but he chalked that up to her experience. Though in reality, he didn't know how many guys his sister had been with, but with her being a couple years older than him, he had expected her to have more experience. That and the fact that she was hot and he had seen her dating a lot of different guys. But for her to say she may not ever want anyone else -- that was just plain crazy to him. Though he can't deny the pleasure she was giving him.

"Now Jenna. I want you to play with my tits while I ride him. My breasts are really sensitive and my nipples can make me cum. And I want to cum as much as possible, okay?"

Jenna nodded and Krissy helped her take her shirt off as well, "You didn't think I was going to pass up a chance to play with these, now did you?" Krissy asked as she groped Jenna's breasts, tweaking her nipples in the process. Jenna moaned in response and Chase couldn't stop his cock from twitching in response to her moans. "Seems my brother likes your moans sweetie and so do I."

Krissy started to ride her brother as she played with Jenna's breasts and Jenna played with hers. Their tongues also battled in a sloppy kiss as both women moaned into each other's mouths. But it was Krissy who had the feeling of euphoria coursing through her body. She could feel every inch of his cock as it moved in and out of her.

But it wasn't just the sensations she was feeling. His cock fit perfectly inside of her. It was like his cock was meant to be inside of her. She couldn't get over that thought as she came hard. Her body shook in one of the best orgasms she had ever had as her pussy gripped his cock like a second skin.

As she came down from her fourth orgasm, she had to have Jenna stop playing with her breasts as they had become too sensitive. She had also stopped moving on his cock as she needed some recovery time as her brother's cock was just that good. Her mind was swirling as she could barely think when something unexpected happened. There was a knock at the door.

Krissy froze as her eyes went wide. Jenna looked at her scared and quickly picked up her shirt and put it back on. Krissy jumped off her brother's cock and threw her shirt and panties on as quickly as possible when she heard another knock on the door, this one being a little harder.

"Who the fuck is knocking?" Krissy asked herself, but as she looked at Jenna, all she could see was fear in her friend's eyes. She had to do something, but if she answered the door in this state, whomever it was would know what was going on.

To be continued ...