At the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I hit my friend. I was so damn angry I lost my cool and hit him. I've never been so angry before and it scared me," Chase responded, remembering how he felt and how it bothered him.

"You don't have to worry about that," Krissy told him as she pulled him close again, "Jenna and I will take care of you from here on out, okay?" Though she shouldn't be feeling this way, here nipples were instantly hard and were pushing through her bikini top against his chest. She also felt her pussy getting wet but tried not to think about that. This was more about her brother and not how her body was feeling or what it wanted.

When they finally separated, Chase stepped out onto the back porch and was greeted by Su, Meg and Greg who were chatting while they waited for the rest to be ready. Greg immediately walked up to Chase, putting Chase on the defensive, but instead offered his hand to Chase, "Meg and I saw what happened. I'm just glad you were there to protect Jenna. She's a good girl and doesn't deserve to be pushed around by a douche like that."

Chase nodded, "Yeah, but I wish I would have handled it differently. He is my friend and didn't deserve me breaking his nose."

"Still, he got what he deserved. He's just lucky it was you and not me. Had it been me defending these girls, and especially Meg, we would be rushing his ass to the hospital right now," Greg replied with a smirk.

Meg and Su hugged Chase and thanked him for protecting their friend. Meg had filled Su in on the details of Drake's jealous outrage and how Chase had put him on his ass.

Just then, Jenna came out with Krissy and Meg and Su ran to her and hugged her. Jenna was happy to have her friends there to support her. Knowing they would also support her if/when she and Chase started dating. She was just not sure about Krissy, given it was her brother.

"We all about ready to go?" Krissy asked, not knowing if Drake was going to join them or not. Then again, she wasn't going to go ask him as he may try to retaliate on her due to her brother being the one that broke his nose.

"Yeah babe, we were just waiting on all of you to finish up," Meg replied with her usual cute smile, "Though I don't know if Drake and Hannah will be joining us or not," she finished looking around. After she got a round of shrugs from everyone, she looked at Greg, "Can you go see if they are going to join us and we will meet them down at the boat?" Greg nodded and jogged towards the other cabin.

The group made it down to the boat, complete with a cooler of drinks that Krissy and Su carried as well as a bag that had some snacks in it. Meg and Greg had made sure to put some beer in the cooler as well as some water. Only because having fun on a boat is always more fun with beer as most everything is.

"Since Greg isn't here right now, I wanted to tell you all right now," Meg said to her friends as she could barely contain her excitement. "Greg has a surprise for me tomorrow and wants to take me on a picnic alone. I hope he's finally going to pop the question," she stated happily as she giggled.

"That would be so fucking awesome," Krissy replied seeing the nods from Jenna and Su.

"Hells, yes, bitches. I haven't been to a wedding in sooo long. And it being yours that would make it even better. Sooo... who would you make your bridesmaids?" Su chimed in.

"Of course it would be the four of you, though I would probably have to make all four of you my maids of honor as well," Meg replied with a smirk.

"You know your bachelorette party would be killer if the four of us planned it," Krissy stated, thinking of all the fun they would have. Then her mind went to Chase and seeing him as the male stripper and her pussy tingled as she thought about that cock of his again. She had liked other guys a lot, even felt like she loved them but none of them made her feel this way. Her mind wondered if it was the taboo of fucking her sibling or if it was something else that Chase was doing that was making her body go crazy around him.

"Yeah, maybe we could even have Chase there as the stripper," Jenna added in, as both Chase and Krissy coughed at almost the same time. Jenna had noticed Krissy acting strange around her own brother and she was starting to put it together that Krissy had feelings for him. She still couldn't figure out if they had done anything as Chase didn't react the same way or in any another way that would show that they were doing something they shouldn't be. But she hoped she could still be by his side. It wouldn't bother her for him to be with his sister and in all actuality, it was a turn on to her. She just expected him to love her if they got together though.

"Umm... I don't know about that," Chase stated as he loaded the gear into the boat.

"You seriously can say that you wouldn't want to be around five hot women who were a day away from going to a wedding, full well knowing that weddings make us horny as all hell?" Jenna stated with a pointed look, raising her eyebrow to push the fact.

"Yeah but my sister would be there and so would Meg who is just about to get married. To me, that is just a horrible night of bad blue balls that would drive me nuts and give me a whole hell of a lot of pain," Chase responded back.

"But who says you would get blue balls. There are three others who might possibly be available and I know for sure that one would be willing to drain those balls as much as you need. Maybe even do other things that you could only dream about," Jenna replied with a seductive look before she licked from his lips to his nose. She then giggled as he froze and let out a little whimper. "Looks like I still got it huh?" She said over her shoulder as she found her seat on the boat.

"And what, pray tell, did you do to my brother?" Krissy whispered to her friend as she looked at her brother who was still frozen in the same state.

"I think I broke him, but don't worry. I can fix him later," Jenna responded. She then leaned into Krissy's ear, making sure no one else could hear her, "And if you want, maybe you can join as well," she finished, before sucking on her friend's earlobe.

Krissy suddenly looked at her friend with wide eyes. Did Jenna know what happened between her and Chase last night? She didn't remember hearing the door open but she was lost in the moment for a while and could have been mistaken. Either way, she needed to play this like she nothing had happened between them, "I don't know what you mean. Why would I want to join?" Krissy asked, hoping her body was not giving away too much.

"You may be able to fool the others, but Su and I have known you the longest. But either way, if you don't want to, then I don't mind having him all to myself," Jenna replied, sticking out her tongue followed by a wink.

A few minutes later, Greg, Drake and Hannah showed up, "Glad everyone waited for us," Hannah stated with a smile. She knew her friends wouldn't leave her out.

Greg stepped onto the boat followed by Drake who helped Hannah get in. Hannah was in a simple black bikini that was barely there, as always, but she didn't bother wearing shorts like the rest of the group. Drake had his nose taped up but otherwise looked fine.

"Everyone ready to go?" Greg asked, seeing a round of nods and hearing some "woohoos". It was decided that Greg would be driving the boat as he had no interest in skiing or wakeboarding. Besides Greg, Chase was the only other one who had any experience driving a boat, but he wanted to have some fun as well.

"I already gassed up, so we should be good for most of the day. If not, we can always come back and fill it up again. Drake and I paid it ahead of time so we are good for as much as we want to use it," Chase spoke up, not bothering to look at his friend. Not that Drake was looking at Chase as he was still pissed that his friend had hit him.

Meg, Hannah and Chase decided to sit in the front of the boat while Chase sat across from Greg with Krissy, Jenna and Su to his right, in that order. The boat, a Moomba Helix, moved slowly away from the dock before Greg pushed the throttle down and they zipped through the water.

For the next hour or so they explored the lake. It was large, but there were only a few houses that the group could see. Everyone seemed to be having fun as Greg was still trying to get a feel for the boat itself so he didn't make a mistake and crash it or worse.

They made their way back to where the cabins were but stayed out far enough off shore to set up for skiing and wakeboarding. Greg brought the boat to a stop once he had it in the position he wanted to let those who wanted to ski or wakeboard do so.

"Alright everyone, who wants to go first?" Greg asked. Su, Jenna and Krissy had been chatting as were Meg and Hannah so it took a snap of his fingers to bring all their attentions to him. "Anyone, or do we want to just keep going back and forth?"

"Screw it," Chase said standing up, surprising both his sister and Jenna. "If no one else wants to go, then I will." He moved to the back of the boat and hooked up the cables so he could wakeboard.

"What's your poison?" Greg asked him.

"Wakeboarding. Some friends of mine own a boat and I go out with them occasionally. I'm nowhere near as good as they are but it is a killer rush," he responded with a smile as he took off his shirt and put on one of the vests they had, "You should try it out. I don't mind driving the boat if needed."

"I'm good man. Can't chance an injury since I'm on the Lacrosse Team," Greg responded. Though in reality, he didn't want to try and look like a fool in front of the group. That would hurt his ego too much.

Chase looked over at his sister and also at Jenna who still looked at him like they didn't know who he was. He smiled at them and winked before throwing in the wakeboard and diving in. Once he was setup and ready to go, he yelled at Greg to go and pretty soon they were off.

Chase moved from left to right getting a feel for the board at first. As he looked up at the group on the boat, he saw most of them watching him intently. He then looked past the boat and saw he had a good stretch of water so that they wouldn't be turning and he was safe to start some tricks. As he passed from left to right, he hit a wake and was able to flip over and stick the landing without too much trouble.

A round of cheers came from the boat as he made sure he was good before flipping from right to left, "Holy shit that is awesome!" Jenna yelled, as she didn't know about this side of Chase or at least Krissy had never mentioned it before.

"Yeah it is. I never knew he could do this," Krissy stated, feeling her body heating again. Her ass shook unknowingly as this just made her want her brother even more. He had gone from a little sexy with something she couldn't understand to a sexy, sexy man.

"Whatever! Anyone could do that!" Drake stated, still angry at his friend.

"Shut up Drake or get out there and show of your skills, if you have any," Meg replied with a pointed look.

Chase was able to do a couple other flips but when he tried to do a spin move, where he moved the handle from one hand to the other, he lost the handle and yelled "SHIT!" as he fell to the water, making sure to curl into a ball as he hit the water.

"Greg turn around quickly!" Krissy yelled, "Chase lost the rope and he went down!"

"CHAAASSSEE!" Jenna screamed as she started to climb onto the back of the boat, but Su and Krissy stopped her.

"I'm sure he's fine. We're going back to get him," Su said calmly, trying to stop her friend from jumping off the boat. She knew, with the speed of the boat, they would be back to him before Jenna could swim there. Plus, she knew Jenna wasn't that good of a swimmer, and if Chase was in trouble, he could drown her friend as she had heard of it happening before when people were trying to save someone in the water.

Chase surfaced as he saw the boat making a circle and coming back to get him. He didn't feel any pain from the landing and was about ready to go again. As the boat got closer, he checked the board and made sure his feet were still locked in and tightened them a little.

"Chase! Chase are you okay?" Jenna asked worried that he was hurt. Her heart was racing as her chest heaved while she watched him in the water.

"Yeah I'm fine," Chase replied with a smile.

"What the fuck happened bro?" Krissy asked as she made sure her breasts were pushing up in her bikini so he could get a good view of her cleavage. As his eyes darted to her and to her tits, she smiled and blushed lightly wondering if she wouldn't need to molest him while he slept tonight.

"Tried to do a spin move and my other hand missed the handle and I wiped out," he laughed, feeling dumb for them seeing what happened.

"Hold on a sec and we'll help you up," Jenna replied, wanting to make sure he was fine.

"Nah, I'm good," Chase replied, waving her off, "Let me get the rope and I'll go again. That is unless someone else wants to go?" he asked. If he had his way, he would keep doing this for a couple hours. It was a great rush and the only thing better than it was what happened last night with his sister as his eyes flashed to her.

Krissy smiled at him as she nodded, glad that he was okay as she wanted to see him do some more. Though she didn't know if she wouldn't be humping the seat as she felt her juices starting to flow. One thing she needed to learn was restraint so she didn't give away her feelings towards her brother to her friends. Though she had an idea that Jenna already knew.

"Nah, why don't you continue so you can make sure all the girls want to fuck you as bad as Jenna does. Then maybe me and Greg can have some alone time since you are hogging all of them," Drake stated sarcastically.

"Either get in the water or sit the fuck down. I'm so tired of your whining," Su yelled at Drake as she turned around, "All of us could easily see how uncomfortable Jenna was when you were near her and now that she has a better guy, all you do is act like a bitch."

"What the fuck did you say to me?" Drake said taking a step towards the back only to come face to face with Greg.

"Sit down before you get hurt again," Greg stated sternly as he crossed his arms. Drake mumbled as he sat back down.

Meg loved it when her man showed off his muscles and she was hoping to get some action tonight since she passed out last night and didn't get a chance to get any this morning.

No one else objected and Chase took the handle and was quickly getting in the groove again before doing some more tricks. This time he was able to do the spin move without any problems and finished up after about an hour or so.

Drake didn't stop with his criticism of Chase's tricks or how he did them. As Chase finished and slid in the water, Meg finally stood up, having heard enough of his mouth, "How about you step up and be a man and show us what you can do?"

"Fine! I will. And after I'm done showing all of you how much of a chump he is, I better get some damn pussy," Drake said as he took off and tossed his shirt at Jenna and Su.

Su screamed, "God! Now I have to shower with bleach for the next week," she said as she tossed his shirt to the floor.

"Come on now, he's not that bad," Hannah stated, as she watched him jump into the water as Chase was helped out by Krissy and Jenna. Hannah actually found Drake to be the hotter of the two, though Chase's body was much nicer on the eyes. She was more interested in which one was better in bed. And given the cockiness of Drake, he was probably the better of the two. "When you get past his attitude, he's a good guy."

"Yeah, you're right," Su said sarcastically, "He is a good guy, for a pervert or a rapist." Hannah rolled her eyes at her friend. Sometimes Su could be a thorn in her side.

Drake opted for skis over the wakeboard and set up his feet once he was in the water. He was determined to show off for the girls and have them wet themselves over his moves. Not just that, he wanted to make his friend realize he was in the wrong for hitting him.

When he was ready, he gave the signal for Greg to go and soon enough he was off. Like Chase before him, he got to know the skis first, moving back and forth across the water. Once he was ready, he did a couple tricks but they weren't as flashy as Chase's were.

"Come on Drake. Show him up," Hannah yelled. She wanted to help his confidence and hoped he would use that confidence and hit on her since Jenna was basically off the market now.

"Yeah Drake! That was awesome!" Chase yelled only to get a middle finger from Drake.

Drake decided he needed to do a flip like Chase had done but had never done one before. His ego was on the line and he needed this boost to keep himself up. Drake crossed the wake, getting a little air as he moved to the left side. Then he threw caution to the wind as he dug down, hit the wake and tried a flip.

Unfortunately for Drake, he only made it halfway before his head hit the water and his body was slammed even harder against the water. He skidded across the surface for a few seconds before his hand was forced to let go.

"DRAAAKKKEEE!" Hannah screamed out in horror as his body tumbled against the water.

Before she knew it, Chase had removed his shirt and had jumped into the water to go after his friend. He was much quicker to react than any of them and quickly made his way to his friend.

Chase got to where he saw the skis sticking out of the water but his friend's head was still submerged. He dove down and Drake's body was lifeless and he began to worry his friend was seriously hurt. Using the skills he had learned while hanging out with his wakeboarding friends, who just so happen to also have taken lifeguard classes just in case, he took his friend in his arms and brought him back to the surface.

Once they finally breached the surface, Chase waved over to the boat as he signaled for help. As he pulled Drake's body with him, he must have put enough pressure on his chest as Drake began to cough and spit-up water, as he came back to life.

"Drake! Drake! Are you alright?" Chase asked as Drake came to.

Drake removed himself from Chase's grasp and unhooked his feet. "What the fuck do you care? You are just a shitty friend who hits his friends for no reason," he spat at Chase.

"Seriously dude? Yes, I regret messing up your face, but damn dude, what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?" Chase asked, upset that his friend couldn't see that he was in the wrong.

"Well I didn't think you were gonna go after the girl I was trying to fuck! I mean, you had Su or Hannah to go after if you wanted to get your limp dick wet," Drake replied.

"You know full well it didn't have anything to do with that!" Chase yelled at him, getting a little closer.

"Then what was it about?" Drake yelled back. He was close to punching his friend to get him back for the bullshit he pulled. But out of respect for their friendship, he would at least hear Chase out first.

"You shoved her down! You know not to put your hands on a woman! What the fuck?" Chase replied back as he yelled back at his friend.

Drake was silent for a minute. He looked like he was going to say something a couple times but never said anything. Then he looked up and saw Chase waving the boat away as they came to a stop a good distance away. "Now we can either figure out our shit right fucking here and right fucking now or we can sit here all fucking day and night and lose the friendship we have had as we would probably drown or be eaten alive."

Drake looked from side to side before he said in a low voice, "Do you really think there might be gators in the water?"

"Really Drake? That's what you're worried about?" Chase asked him.

"Of course. I don't want to be some damn lizard's lunch," Drake replied with a smile.