At the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase took a drag off the joint and instantly started coughing. "Damn, Chase. Is this your first time smoking?" Jenna asked as he handed her the joint. He could only nod though his coughing fit.

"If I would have known that, I would have grabbed the other bag," Krissy stated.

"What other bag?" Jenna asked taking a drag and feeling that wonderful taste fill her lungs before she blew it out.

"I always keep a bag of the good shit and the cheap stuff. This is the good shit that I don't take out during parties. The cheap stuff is when there are a bunch of people and I don't have to be as stingy with it," Krissy replied back to her friend, taking the joint and taking a drag.

Chase had to skip the next round so he could recover but started to feel funny. Knowing it had to be the weed he was smoking he took his next hit off the joint as it was passed around. One thing he noticed was that the more they smoked, the funnier things got. This also seemed to affect the girls as well as they started giggling at each other and him as well.

"So, Chase, what are you studying at school?" Jenna asked, as her eyes looked him up and down wondering what it would feel like to have her hands running up and down his body.

"Electrical Engineering. I have been trying to get an internship, but most of the companies would rather pick up a junior or senior than a sophomore. Instead, I'm stuck in a dead-end data entry job with a bunch of asshats," Chase replied, chuckling as he thought of the word asshats.

"My parents are part-owners in a company that uses a lot of Electrical Engineers. Maybe I could help you get an internship. Hit me up when we get back and I'll see what I can do," Jenna stated as she pushed her hair behind her ear, looking into those sexy blue eyes of his. If she could get her parents to hire him, that could get her more time with him and hopefully they would start dating. It was a big if, but she was sure she could work her daughter magic with her father, she would have the man she wanted and in a good company. Life couldn't be better than that.

"Really? That would be awesome!" Chase replied excitedly. If he could get an internship and eventually a job out of it, then this whole trip would be well worth it. In a flash, he moved so that he was in front of her and picked her up and hugged her. "Thank you, so much!"

Jenna was taken off-guard as she squeaked when he picked her up. She felt her nipples getting hard along with her juices starting to flow even more than they had been. When he finally released her, her eyes were sparkling as she looked him right in the eyes. "If you really want to thank me... why not give us a little show?" Jenna asked, being more brazen than she had been in the past.

"Umm... what kind of show would you want?" Chase asked, hoping this didn't turn into something weird quickly.

Jenna quickly turned on some music using her phone as Krissy gave her friend an odd look. Jenna just smiled and winked at Krissy, mouthing the word, "Trust me." Krissy looked over at her brother who looked confused and then back to Jenna before nodding, wondering just what Jenna had planned in that mind of hers.

As 'Pony' by Ginuwine came on, Krissy giggled and grinned at Jenna as Jenna giggled and grinned back. Jenna then turned to Chase who just stood there, still waiting to see what Jenna meant by "little show".

"Since it's just the three of us and we are all friends here, why don't you take off your shirt for us and show off that manly chest of yours," Jenna stated in a seductive voice, using her finger to emphasize what she said.

"Umm... I don't know that I..." Chase started to say before he was cut off.

"Come on, bro. It's not like it isn't anything we haven't seen before," Krissy stated with a pointed look.

"Plus, you did say you would do anything, right?" Jenna added in.

Chase nodded, though from the looks in their eyes, they didn't look like ladies but more like lionesses, ready to pounce on their prey. "Fuck it!" he told himself, "It's not like my sister is going to jump my bones at the moment." As his shirt came over his head, he got a round of whistles from both ladies as he rolled his eyes. "Really? It isn't that great to look at. I mean Greg has a better body than I do."

"That may be so. But..." Jenna said as she stood up, her white tank top held taut against her body as were her short black shorts, "He isn't here. And besides, he is not single like you are." As she came face to face with him, as much as she could with her being over half a foot shorter than he was, she ran the fingers of her left hand across his cheek before they ran up the back of his head and through his hair. Her hips started to move along with the music as they swayed back and forth.

Getting lost in the moment, Chase stared back into those green-brown eyes as he put his left hand on her hip and moved in sync with her. They danced together, almost in a trance, as neither one wanted to blink the entire time.

As the song went off and 'Hot in Herre' by Nelly came on, Jenna winked at Chase as she bit her lip. Her hand traced along his cheek before giving him a light smack. Then she turned around and motioned to her friend to join them using her finger.

Krissy now knew exactly what Jenna was doing. When Krissy would be dancing with a guy when they went out and Jenna was alone, Krissy would dance with the guy as sexily as possible to tempt Jenna and show her how much fun she was having, just like Jenna was doing now. Then she would call Jenna over to dance with her and the lucky guy before both of them would grind him between the two beauties. By the time they stopped dancing on those nights, they would have the guy eating out of their hands and begging to take one or both of them home.

Most nights, the guys went home alone as they were just out to have fun, but occasionally if the guy was cute enough or she was horny enough to fuck just about anyone, Krissy would allow the guy to take her home. It was also how she had found her ex-boyfriend. Though he turned out to be one of the bad ones as they only dated for six months before she caught him cheating on her with not one but two girls at the same time, blaming her for not being open to having a threesome he wanted to have. Later she would find out that he was more a male slut than good boyfriend material and was glad she got away from him when she did, before she got an STD, or worse, pregnant.

Krissy sauntered over to Jenna, who was now grinding her ass on her brother's crotch. A pang of jealousy shot through her as she wished it was her rubbing that tightly against him, but if this was anything like when they would go out, she would be rubbing herself all over him.

Jenna could feel Chase's hand on her hip, though she wished he would put it somewhere else, but there was time for that later if things went the way she planned it. Once Krissy was face to face with her, she took her friend by surprise and kissed her full on the lips, pulling Krissy's body against her own. Their tongues dueled for a few minutes before Krissy finally pulled back.

"I know you're my sister, but damn, that was hot!" Chase stated as he had watched the entire spectacle, unable to pull his eyes away. Though it was wrong since one of the girls was his sister, it still made him hard. Luckily his jeans were thick enough and his cock was not pointing out straight and poking Jenna in the ass at the moment. The last thing he needed was to show off how horny he was at the moment and make himself look like a fool.

Jenna took Krissy's hand and Krissy slowly walked around to Chase's back as Jenna turned back to face Chase. Krissy was grinding her crotch on the back of Chase's leg while her hands roamed up and down his chest. Jenna had moved both her hands to Chase's back so her arms were over top of Krissy's. Chase still had his left hand on her hip, but with guidance from Jenna, his right hand went to Krissy's hip as well.

The trio danced through two more songs, grinding on each other and feeling each other's bodies as much as possible without making it too sexual. Jenna wouldn't mind sharing Chase with her friend if she could get him in her bed, but she didn't know if either Krissy or Chase would go along with having sex with their own sibling. The thought of it made her that much wetter and she even let out a little whimper as she pictured Chase's cock sliding in and out of his sister's cunt.

Though both Krissy and Jenna had only been with another woman on rare occasions, both were still open to the idea of threesomes if it was with the right guy and other girl. Krissy herself even thought that girls were that much hotter than guys were. It was too bad they were not born with the cocks she loved so much. Rubber ones were just not the same as a real man's cock. Plus, there was just something about some men that made her body heat and her pussy soaking wet that she couldn't explain.

They finally separated and each one took a seat, exhausted from their dancing. They hadn't realized it, but it had started to cool down a lot as the night had progressed.

As Krissy checked her phone, she saw it was just past 1am and knew the three of them needed their sleep if they were going to enjoy the day on the boat tomorrow or later that day, depending on how one would look at it. "Well, I'm beat. I'm gonna head to bed," Krissy stated standing up.

"Good call, we should all head to bed as we have a long day on the boat and in the sun tomorrow and don't want to disappoint any of the drama queens," Chase replied with a laugh as he stood up.

Jenna hesitated and looked like she wanted to say something but was quiet and didn't speak up. Seeing this, Krissy spoke up herself, "Everything okay babe?"

"Umm... I don't want to be a bother," Jenna started to say, but stopped as Krissy and Chase could see tears in her eyes.

Chase had put his shirt back on as he crouched down to talk to her, "Hey. Whatever's bothering you, you can tell us. Like you said earlier, we are all friends here."

Jenna looked into Chase's eyes and could see that his feelings were genuine. "Last night. Drake was being an ass and kept banging on the door to mine and Su's room. I know he likes me but I'm not interested and wish he would just give up already."

"Don't worry, babe, we have an extra bed in our cabin that you can sleep in if you want? Plus, we are siblings so I don't think my brother would mind sharing that giant bed with his sister or even taking the couch for such a beautiful maiden in distress, now would you Chase?" Krissy asked with a smirk.

"I would give my bed up to her, but since you want to offer her your bed, I guess I could share with you. Just make sure you don't hog the whole bed and the covers now," Chase laughed as he stood back up. He offered his hand to Jenna and she took it as she giggled standing up. "Fear not my lady. The Miller siblings will protect you."

Jenna did a curtsy as Chase bowed to her, "Why thank you good sir," she replied with a laugh.

"Come on you two before we start re-enacting Lord of the Rings... or something else," Krissy laughed as she rolled her eyes.

Both Krissy and Jenna headed straight to bed as Chase headed to the shower, since he didn't have a chance to have one prior. Once he was finished with his shower, he headed to his room and saw his sister laying down, playing on her phone, "Don't tell me you aren't tired."

"Nah, bro, I'm really tired. I just wanted to make sure you didn't want this side and I wasn't intruding too much since you are helping out my friend," Krissy replied as she set her phone down. She was still wearing the same top, but had taken off her bra and shorts to get more comfortable. Though she had seen how her nipples were poking through her shirt, thus the reason why she had the sheet pulled up over her chest.

"Either way, it don't matter to me. I can sleep on either side. And you aren't intruding at all. This bed is huge and there is plenty of room for us to not be bothering each other," Chase said with a smile.

"Just make sure you aren't poking me in the back all night. Though I shouldn't have to worry since you aren't that big down there," Krissy laughed, hoping they could joke about it.

"Really? You want to bring that up huh, bitch," Chase replied as he got into bed. He was wearing just his boxers to sleep in as his jeans were too uncomfortable and he didn't really wear shorts much, except for his swim trunks.

"You know you could've always proved me wrong by showing it to me," Krissy said over her shoulder as she was facing away from him, trying to hide how this conversation was affecting her body and how red her cheeks had become.

"Yeah, like I wanted to show off my junk to my sister. Then I would have a cock hungry slut living with me all the time," Chase responded, knowing since she was having fun with him, he could have some fun with her as well.

Krissy felt her pussy clench at the thought that she would have become a cock hungry slut just by looking at his cock. Though she knew it was just her brother messing with her, what if he really was a lot bigger than her friend had seen. She fell asleep within minutes thinking dirty thoughts about her brother.

Krissy woke up abruptly as something brought her out of her sleep. She listened for a few minutes and her eyes darted back and forth, but there was nothing that she could hear or see that had awoken her. She shrugged her shoulders as she decided to go back to sleep but then noticed something. There was something hard that was resting between her butt-cheeks and she wondered what it was. Picking her head up to have a look over her shoulder, she looked back and saw that though her brother's upper body was a good few inches away, his hips were resting against hers.

"Hmm. You got something in your pocket, little brother?" she whispered to no one. She turned over to face him as her movement caused him to turn more so that he was on his back. As she looked down at his crotch, she saw the sheets being stretched where his dick would be and wondered if maybe her friend was dead wrong.

Her body started moving before she could think as she peeled off the sheets and now only a thin layer of cotton kept her from her little brother's cock. "Please, don't wake up. Please, don't wake up. Please, don't wake up. Please, don't wake up," she whispered, hoping her brother wouldn't find her with her face so close to his crotch. "We may both need this, but I need it sooo much more right now," she stated still whispering.

She sat for a minute debating on how she wanted to proceed. On one hand, she could just pull his cock from the slit of his boxers, but she may not be able to feel all of him and she wanted to also feel his balls and see how heavy they were. On the other hand, she could pull his boxers down, but that would chance him waking up. Either way, she needed to decide quickly as she noticed her fingers were playing with the head of his penis while she thought about what to do.

"Fuck it!" she whispered, "If I'm gonna get caught, might as well go all out." She moved so that she was in a better position and as quickly and carefully as possible, she pulled his boxers down to his knees.

As she looked back up, getting her first view of his naked cock, her eyes went wide, "Holy, Fuck!" she cried out, a little too loudly. Quickly her eyes darted up to her brother's face, wondering if she had awoken him, but didn't see anything that would hint at him being awake. He did wiggle his nose, but that was hardly him waking up.

Chase was abruptly brought out of his sleep as he felt his boxers being pulled down. As he opened his eyes, ever so slightly, he saw his sister pulling down his boxers. Then her eyes went to his cock and she said, "Holy, Fuck!" Just as her eyes moved to his, he closed his eyes, trying his best to make it look like he was asleep.

"You better not wake up or I will cut your damn balls off!" Krissy whispered as her hand wrapped around his cock. "Though it isn't the biggest I have seen, this is a nice looking cock you have here Chase. It's too bad I can't date you myself. I would rock your world, baby."

Chase cringed hearing her threatening him, but when she praised his dick, he couldn't help but want to smile. That went out the window as he was more enjoying how her hand felt. He just didn't want it to be his sister doing this.

"Now you angry bastard, I'm gonna make you go back to sleep, however, you just ignore my other hand as it dips down to play with my wet, hungry pussy while this one plays with you," she whispered to herself, letting out a giggle as she realized she was talking to her brother's beautiful cock. She felt stupid for doing it, as he was sleeping, and wouldn't be talking to her himself. Though in a few moments, she wouldn't be doing much talking but more moaning instead.

Krissy ran her tongue over the head of his cock, as his precum leaked out. "Mmmm!" she moaned out. The taste of cum was something that she loved. Unlike most of her friends, she loved having a guy cum in her mouth or even getting that first taste of his precum. It was also why she was more than willing to give a blowjob. But she expected the guy to do the same and she hoped that the lucky guy would like her nectar as much as she liked his cum.

As her mouth started to slide up and down his cock with her tongue working it's magic, she had one hand stroking his cock, helping her mouth out, while the other one worked on her pussy. She knew she could get herself off quickly, but those orgasms were generally not as good when she did it by herself. Even though he wasn't touching her currently, her first orgasm was coming on much, much stronger than it had in the two showers she had taken earlier that day.

Krissy started to whimper and moan as her body shook. Her orgasm rocked her body as she increased the suction and bobbing of her head on his cock. She knew she had skill at giving guys blowjobs, but for some reason, she was sucking her brother's cock like it was the last one on earth.

She had three more body shaking orgasms over the next couple minutes. They seemed to hit her one after the other, barely giving her time to recover. Her pussy had become so soaked that she was hearing squishy sounds as her hand continued to get her off. Though by now, she was getting to the point to where she needed to stop. Not just from the lack of sleep, but from the powerful orgasms that had rocked her to her core.

Then she felt it. The telltale sign of her brother's cock getting ready to explode. She felt it expand just a bit and heard him grunt as his hips suddenly jumped up and slammed his cock down her throat as it exploded, shooting his cum straight down her throat. This sudden movement and cramming of her throat made her gag but she wasn't quick enough to recover and pull her mouth back in time, though with the follow on bursts he was able to pull her mouth back enough so she could catch the rest in her mouth so she could get her taste.

When he was finally finished, she pulled her mouth off his cock and savored it for a few moments, feeling her nipples throbbing as he had the best tasting cum she had ever tasted. Once she finally swallowed it down reluctantly, she smiled down at her brother, "That was a damn tasty treat little brother. We may just have to make this a nightly affair while we're here."

She cleaned up his cock the rest of the way before pulling his boxers back up and re-adjusting her panties. Then she got an idea. Though she shouldn't do exactly what she was thinking, she decided this was the next best thing. She brought her fingers that were in her pussy to her nose and inhaled the smell, loving the smell of her own little peach. Then she put her fingers up by his nose, watching his nose flare as he inhaled her scent. She was gonna rub a little on the bottom of his nose so he would smell it when he woke up, but that could get her in trouble.