At the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers

"So are we good or do we sit here all day and night?" Chase asked.

"Yeah I guess man. Fuck! I wish I hadn't pushed her like that," Drake said as he splashed water to the side.

"Pushed her? Dude, you almost slammed her down with that shove."

Drake knew now he was in the wrong. He would need to apologize to Jenna as well since it was what he did to her that started this whole thing. "You sure do know how to throw a punch though. Just remind me to bring you along if I ever get into a fight."

Chase laughed, "I'm just happy that your nose didn't start bleeding again. Otherwise we would definitely have some gators up our ass right now."

They waved over the boat to pick them up. The girls asked if Drake was okay and other than his ego, he was physically fine. He also apologized to Jenna and added that she was right that he didn't own her. There was even an extra apology for him shoving her down and telling her that he has never, ever hurt a woman like that before. Jenna accepted his apology and the boat took off again just in case anything in the water got a trace of blood.

Jenna, Hannah and even Krissy took a chance on the water activities. Jenna and Krissy tried out the wakeboard while Hannah tried the skis. Jenna was the best of the three but still could only move back and forth. The one time she had tried to do a trick, she wiped out but recovered quickly. Krissy wiped out multiple times before giving up and Hannah could just barely get up on the skis before wiping out.

"I don't know how you do it. That shit is hard," Krissy said as she was the last one to finish.

"Takes practice. I used to hangout with a couple friends when Drake wasn't around that would show me how to do it. They were just about professionals as they did competitions. They are also the ones that showed me how to drive a boat as I would drive when they weren't having me on the wakeboard," Chase replied.

"Yeah and having one wakeboard as opposed to two skis is much easier as well," Drake chimed in, giving his friend a light punch on the arm.

"You're just being jelly again man," Chase replied back, giving his friend a smack upside the head.

The group enjoyed going back and forth on the boat before heading in around 5pm as the sun was making it's way across the sky. They definitely didn't want to be caught out on the lake at night, especially if something happened with the boat or they lost track of where they were.

Once they were docked and unloaded the group headed up to the cabins. Most all of them were exhausted, mentally and physically from the day they had. Due to this, they all agreed to order pizzas and Chase offered to go pick them up, since delivery was not an option due to how far out they were.

"I'll go with you," Krissy chimed in, hoping to be around her brother as much as possible.

"Mind if I come too?" Jenna added in. She also wanted to be around Chase as much as possible.

"I don't mind either one of you going," Chase replied, wondering why his sister wanted to be around him so much. Yes, she had said that she wanted to be a better sister and friend to him, but she was constantly wanting to be around him. Then again, from what happened last night along with her just about flashing him when he had wiped out, he started to think that maybe she wanted something more.

The trio headed out in the SUV to pick up the pizzas. They decided on four large pizzas, with one set of wings, as Greg has asked for hot wings. Once they were back, they gave two of the pizzas to the other cabin, as they wanted to eat separately due to how tired everyone was.

Back at their cabin, Hannah was lounging in the recliner, "About time you guys got back. I'm freaking starving," she said acting like a total drama queen. "Chase, baby. Can you bring me a couple slices?" she asked, hoping her charm would help.

Before Chase could respond, Krissy chimed in, "I got you, Hannah."

"God, she is such a pain sometimes," Jenna mumbled as she stood next to Chase making herself a plate.

"I know, right. I'm so glad she didn't get her claws into me," Chase whispered as he shivered.

"Yeah, you're right, having Krissy's and my claws in you is enough, huh," Jenna whispered back to him as she giggled, wondering if he had caught on to Krissy's advances.

Chase froze a second, but was quick to recover. He needed to get Jenna off that trail, "What do you mean about Krissy?" he asked, like he didn't know what she was talking about.

"You'll see," she replied giving him a kiss on the cheek before heading into the living room with her plate, leaving him with a confused look on his face.

Krissy then walked up and Chase watched her the entire time, "What? Did something happen?" she asked, worried that her brother had seen something he didn't like.

"Are you and Jenna... umm," Chase tried to say, but didn't know exactly what to say or how to say it.

"What about me and Jenna?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. Her hands were on her hips as her shirt barely covered her navel and was held taut against her breasts.

"N-Never mind. Just forget it," Chase replied, trying not to ogle his sister's body and get hard from it.

Krissy wanted to say something else to help get him open up, but this was not something she wanted to talk to him about. Especially if it had to do with what Jenna had mentioned earlier on the boat.

Both Krissy and Chase made their plates and grabbed their drinks and headed to the living room. With a flick of Jenna's eyes, Krissy quickly moved so she was on the other end of the couch, forcing Chase to sit between them. Though he didn't mind as long as he could sit and eat in peace.

Hannah had turned on a movie so the four of them would not have to stare at each other like idiots while they were eating. Once they were all done, they had finished all but three of the slices and were all stuffed. Since they had used paper plates, it was easy cleanup and no one had to bother handling the dishes.

The movie was not that good and Hannah was bored so she decided to go to bed, "Well since I'm not getting any tonight, I guess I will head to bed." She walked up to the couch as Jenna and Krissy stood to give her a hug. Then she looked down at Chase, "It's too bad, you do have a nice body." As she started to walk away, she waved her hand, "Guess I really can't have them all."

Once Hannah was gone and the door to the bedroom closed, Jenna looked over at Chase and Krissy, "What the hell was that about?"

Krissy went to say something, but Chase was too quick and spoke up first, "On the way here, Hannah and Krissy thought it might be funny to tease me, so they had a little make-out session to try and get a rise out of me, but it seems it didn't work."

"W-We weren't trying to..." Krissy stammered before Chase cut her off.

"Of course you were!" Chase said flatly as he looked her dead in her eyes, "That is why you made sure to grope her breast and wink at me while Hannah gave me the finger which basically said I wouldn't be getting anything from her. Not that I wanted to, but I guess you and/or Hannah had caught me checking her out once or twice and thought just because I'm a guy and look at a pretty woman, that I'm head over heels for her."

Krissy's mouth was wide open and her eyes were like saucers, wondering when her brother had gotten one over on her. "Though if you use that same logic," he said standing up and grabbing the remote to put something else on, "Then technically, I'm in love with all five of you with my sister being no exception."

Both ladies looked at each other as they didn't expect this from him. Jenna had seen the end of Krissy's and Hannah's make-out session but didn't know it was to mess with Chase in the least bit. She, along with her other friends, would get frisky with each other when they didn't find a guy worthy of their time. Though most of them wouldn't necessarily sleep with any guy that was worthy, the exception being Hannah of course, that lucky guy would get some good grinding and if he was lucky, some tongue action and maybe even get a good feel on one of them.

Chase sat back down with a newly found confidence, having rattled both women and offered them the remote to pick a different movie. When they turned down his offer, he decided on the movie "Knight and Day" which was a good little action flick with a good amount of romance.

About halfway into the movie, Chase was getting fidgety. Though he would never complain about sitting between two gorgeous ladies, even though one was his own sister, it was not as comfortable sitting in the middle. "You okay Chase?" Jenna asked, almost reading Chase's mind.

"Just trying to get comfortable. Not really used to sitting in the middle where I don't have the side to lean against."

"Well, if you want. You can lay your head in my lap. I wouldn't mind it," Jenna said as she turned her body to face his.

Chase shrugged his shoulders, it couldn't be more uncomfortable than how he was sitting currently, "Sure why not," he replied as he laid down in her lap. Her stomach was surprisingly softer than he thought it would be on his head. Jenna brought up her right leg, to try and keep it out of the way, but Chase grabbed her leg and brought her foot over his stomach.

As he laid there, feeling a lot more comfortable than he thought he would, Krissy seemed to be getting fidgety as he was before. Chase watched her for a minute but before he could say anything, she stood up suddenly, "I'm gonna go sit on the recliner," Krissy stated frustrated. She wanted to be in Jenna's position right now with her brother between her legs. Just that thought made her pussy clench as she moaned in her head. Knowing that she couldn't let it out for fear that both of them would know something was going on inside her head.

"Nonsense," Chase said, getting Krissy's attention as he stretched out his legs along the couch. Her eyes met with his as her heart beat quickened. "There's plenty of room for the three of us," Chase finished, tapping his lap and moving his left leg to the floor to give her room.

"But... wouldn't that be kind of weird?" Krissy asked, feeling dumb for bringing it up. Knowing she could have kept her big mouth shut.

"What would be weird about you laying on the couch with your brother and your friend watching a movie? It isn't like I'm asking you to be part of a threesome with Jenna," Chase replied with a smile.

Both Jenna and Krissy choked and coughed as their eyes went wide. Would her brother really consider that? She knew Jenna liked her brother from the way she had been all over him since he got Drake off her coat tails. But would her friend consider letting her get a piece of her brother? Then again, would it be something that she should pursue as Jenna would then have something over the two of them. Jenna had always been a good friend and had never done anything to back-stab her before or even hint at the fact. But when it came to relationships and emotions, people could get weird and other women in general could get viscous.

"As long as you don't mind," Krissy stated, though she was more looking at Jenna than she was at Chase.

"I don't mind," Chase replied but didn't seem to realize Jenna had shrugged her shoulders telling Krissy that she didn't mind.

Krissy then smiled and moved back onto the couch, resting her head on her brother's stomach. "Let me know if I get too heavy for you or it becomes uncomfortable."

"I will but I doubt that'll happen," Chase replied. He started running his fingers through her orange/red hair, hearing her moan lightly as he did this.

Krissy was so happy with the closeness she was having with her brother that she didn't want it to end. Not only did she feel safe near him, but her body was starting to heat up as she ran her fingers up and down his bare legs. Her brother was not one of those guys that was overly hairy but instead had just enough to show he was a guy.

As the movie finally ended, Chase was feeling how heavy his eyelids were becoming and didn't want to sleep on the couch or force the ladies to try and carry him to his bed. So instead of tempting fate too much, he tapped Krissy's head. She looked up and smiled at him, "You okay or starting to get uncomfortable?"

"Nah, it is a little too comfortable," he replied. When she gave him a confused look with an arched eyebrow, he explained, "If I stay here too much longer, I won't be able to walk to bed."

Krissy sat up suddenly, knowing she wanted to release some of her sexual frustration on her brother that night and needed him in the room, "Okay, but I was comfortable," she replied in a mock pout as she crossed her arms.

"Aww, do you have to go? You felt so wonderful in my lap," Jenna pouted as well.

"Yeah, unfortunately I do. Plus if I don't get to sleep soon, I'll end up sleeping in too late tomorrow and don't want to miss out on all the fun things we can do. Especially since we are only here for a week," Chase stated as he stood up. His legs were shaky and he wobbled for a minute but felt two hands on his ass holding him steady and realized each of them had a hand on his ass.

"Goodnight ladies," Chase said as he went to leave but was stopped by his sister and Jenna. Both of them gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he left. And both hugs and kisses seemed to linger on longer that he had expected. If he didn't know better, he would have thought both women didn't want to stop hugging him or kissing him. Given what Jenna had said earlier and how his sister had been just about openly flirting with him along with the blowjob from last night, it was conceivable that that would be true.

Since he had taken a shower once he got back from the lake, before they went to get the pizzas, he felt he was clean enough and instead took a quick piss before stripping down to his boxers and hopping into bed. He wondered if his sister would try something on him again while he slept but could only hope and pray that he would wake up if/when that happened so he could remember the most wonderful feeling of her mouth on his cock. Which only beat out the smell of her pussy on her fingers when she let him smell her.

Krissy snuggled up against Jenna as they watched another movie. For both of them, it wasn't the same when Chase wasn't there, but neither one wanted to say anything. They just enjoyed each other's company for the duration of the movie.

Once it was over, Jenna got up and stretched, "I'm beat. Gonna head to bed, goodnight."

"Goodnight, babe. Don't be thinking too many naughty thoughts now!" Krissy replied with a smirk. Jenna turned her head quickly and giggled but didn't say anything. Krissy giggled herself, "I plan on doing naughty things myself. Maybe one day I will tell you as well. But I do think that soon enough he'll be doing things to you that I wish he'd do to me," she said to herself. Sighing before she got herself up and headed to the bathroom to clear out her bladder before heading to bed.

Krissy slowly opened the door to the bedroom. There, looking like a Greek God, was her brother laying on the bed. Though he may not have the perfect abs, the biggest cock, a perfect face or muscles that went on for days, his body was perfect in her mind and it made her soak her panties. She wondered to herself why she hadn't seen this perfect man that lived under the same roof as her for years. Could it be that because society deemed it to be wrong that she was so blinded? Or was it because of the stupid sibling war she waged for so long? From his words, he had given up on the war a long time ago but was only retaliating to what she would start. She knew she was such a damn fool. Her mother had even told her about how guys do stupid things and that some are forgivable as they are just guys but this was far worse than something stupid that any guy could do.

She quickly stripped her shorts and her bra but left her shirt and panties on. There was no way she was gonna get caught naked if her brother happened to wake up to take a piss or get a drink. Chase was initially laying on his back in the center of the bed, but had moved to his side of the bed as he moved to lay on his right side when she sat down on the bed to climb in. "Goodnight, Chase. I'm sorry for being such a dumb little girl. I should have seen what a great guy you were a long time ago. Though since you are my brother, I should have tried to find you a woman worthy of your love," she whispered as she kissed him on the back.

For what seemed like hours, she laid in the bed, waiting for her brother to be in such a sleep state that he wouldn't wake up. When she checked her phone, it had only been about 45 minutes but she could hear him softly snoring away. "It's now or never, girl," she said to herself.

Krissy took a deep breath and moved off the bed as carefully as she could. She moved around to his side of the bed and gave him a gentle push. Luckily it didn't take much more than that as he moved so that he was laying on his back. He brought up his arm and rubbed his face, causing her to freeze in place as she thought that he might wake up. However, he mumbled something in his sleep but didn't show any other signs of waking up.

This time would be different. This time not only would she be completely naked like he would be, but she was finally going to scratch that itch. That itch that had been plaguing her for the last couple months ever since she caught her ex-boyfriend cheating on her. She had even planned on having sex with her ex-boyfriend that night as she was super horny but it wasn't meant to be. However tonight was a new night; tonight she would get laid and with a much bigger cock than her ex-boyfriend.

Krissy quickly stripped her clothes and moved the sheet from her brother's body. Feeling her body heat up just looking at him sleeping in just his boxers, she knew she had to be quick. Though that was easier said than done with her shaky hands. "Keep it together. It's just sex and you have experience with guys so this is not anything different than what you have done before. Plus, you did have his cock in your mouth," she said to herself, trying to calm her nerves. But once she got his boxers down past his penis, her hands began to shake even more, sheeven started salivating. This time however she took his boxers all the way off one of his legs, leaving it on the other one to easily put them back on later.

Chase woke up as he felt the cold air on his exposed penis. It made him shiver but he knew what was going to happen and couldn't wait for it to happen. He did his best not to move or make any noise. The last thing he wanted was to give away that he was awake.

As she moved onto the bed, Krissy whispered, "You better not wake up or I'll have to chop off your dick." She knew the embarrassment would have killed her if she was caught doing this to him. How could she explain that she was sucking his dick? It definitely wouldn't look like it was for her pleasure. But some people didn't understand how her mind worked as she loved giving blowjobs.

Chase swallowed hard. Not that he wanted to, it was just an involuntary response to her threatening to chop off his manhood.

Krissy's head darted up to look at her brother's face. She thought she heard something but he still hadn't moved. If he was awake, he would have done something or said something she would have thought. She shrugged her shoulders and took his cock in her hand. Within less than a minute, he had gone from a semi erect cock to standing at full attention and she hadn't even needed to use her mouth yet.

Slowly she put his cock in her mouth and moaned as she felt the invading phallus going into her throat. She could feel it pulse in her throat and started a slow bobbing motion that was followed up by running her tongue along the back of his shaft. "You do have one tasty cock little brother. And that is without me getting to the creamy center yet."

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers