All Comments on 'At the Mercy of a Stranger'

by Dimachaerus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DimachaerusDimachaerusover 10 years agoAuthor
About this story.

I've had a few negative comments that troubled me. (deleted because I found them disturbing.) In reply I've added to my profile my intentions with this story, what it's really about and why it's in 'Erotic Couplings'. Despite what people have said my intention really was to convey that even when it's darkest, there is always a ray of hope if you care to look for it. Sometimes you find it where you least expect.

So if you want to know more then you'll find a full description on my profile.

Irishlass1662Irishlass1662over 10 years ago
It was different

Some times you have to enjoy a story for being a story and

I did.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago

Well written. I can't wait to see how their 'relationship' develops.

rainshine19rainshine19over 10 years ago
I enjoyed this.

I can see how a woman in the same situation may be seen as unwise and reckless. However, I can understand why she would choose to make such a decision. As a young woman, who is equally as driven as Angela, I could see myself being this woman...15 years down the road. (Not something I would like to achieve).

Yet, I find myself drawn to these stories. The ones that leave a woman helpless and 'at the mercy of a stranger' but more so, a strong, dominant man.

So far, you have my attention, and I hope you continue to write. I would also like to see more in this series. Perhaps these two broken individuals can heal. I'm a sap for non-traditional love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

That's one HELL of a perspective! Well written in every way, the emotions of this woman were all over the place and the fact that being sexually dominated by a man that way could re-invigorate her entire being/life is pretty amazing. I've taken 3 psychology classes between my BBA and my Masters but you have covered some things I haven't read in case studies but your stuff is pretty cool for being kind of dark. Excellent writing!!

DimachaerusDimachaerusover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank-you

To the previous comment and also to rainshine19 and others. Thank-you. For me a story is pointless without knowing someone's emotional state and what drives them. Desire, pain, love, ambition...We are nothing without them. If you liked this submission then you might enjoy 'A night in Valhalla' (and its two spin-off stories called the valhalla chronicles) also A partially completed full length novel called 'Finding Amy' they are all on literotica and on my profile...I'm struggling a little with the novel...mostly because it's complex, dark and intensely psychological in nature...(translation..it was messing with my head so I needed a break).

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
good but...

I read your Answers/explanation on your profile before commenting here. It is both an erotic coupling and a bondage story. My only problem with this story is the lack of safety. She should have been given a safeword and for while she is gagged a safety action such as shaking some keys. Please ANYONE thinking of acting something like this out make sure you have those two things and you tell someone(anyone) where you are going!

DimachaerusDimachaerusover 10 years agoAuthor
To clarify

I appreciate your comment Princess...and I know it reads very real and indeed much of it is drawn from fact...but it is still a work of fiction...anything I omit for matters of pace (safe words and other practices used in bondage) is done so just for that reason (pacing)...while I'm flattered people are getting concerned it is still fiction and licence has been taken. Sorry to labour the point but I'm finding that I have to defend myself for writing a work of fiction...some people even abused me for it saying I was inspiring women to put themeselves at risk...It's just a story. Please no more insulting e-mails.

SirsDragonSirsDragonalmost 10 years ago
Truth

Once again you surprise me with your depth of understanding of this side of the human psyche. To the person who studied psychology and has read little about this, that's because this is highly personal and people are reluctant to share, even anonymously, even with a doctor. That said, it's important to understand the darker side of people because it does exist more prominently than is known, and that has been demonstrated very well here in Dimachaerus' stories.

DimachaerusDimachaerusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

What can I say dear readers, It's been a long long time. I walked away from my writing. Life happened. Triumphs and tragedies. Mostly tragedies. I never forgot about my writing and my alter egos, both in this place and others. I'd like to think that life's ups and downs may have even made me a better writer but I haven't exercised that muscle in too long. You, dear readers will be the best judge of that I suppose, because this one off little story is about to get a long awaited follow up. More than most, this tale touched and affected many because of it's truthfulness I suspect. Writing William was easy because he was me, both in spirit and name. Writing Angela came all too easy because the suffering was universal. Many assumed I was female because my understanding of her needs and torments was so accurate. I can only offer up the explanation that human longing is universal. I have been many things in my real life. At one point a Dominant who's greatest gift was his ability to combine empathy with cruelty. We all crave to be punished for our sins on some level, the true gift is step inside someone's inner pain and know what it is that will set them free. That's what a true empath does. He or she will care enough to know what kind of emotional external stimulus someone really needs to set them free from their inner turmoil. More often than not it takes a cruel and unyielding hand to break the bonds that hold you back. It's been 7 years. Angela is 42 now. Still young. Still very much alive inside, but 7 years is a long time. She had quite the journey with William, but where is she now, and where is he? I look forward to taking you all back. So children, wait patiently. The next step is coming. I will me measured and deliberate in this as I am with all things. Are you ready to go back? Would you like to know where this rabbit hole lead to, (and continues to go?) Be still, be calm, answers will surely follow. Will they be the answers you expect? I doubt it. I'm told that my mind goes to unexpected places and, In it's essence, life is simply a series of unexpected events is it not?

DimachaerusDimachaerusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Update - I am roughly 2,500 words into the follow up. (part one was 13,000 for example). Not rushed, taking all due care. It has been seven years after all. It sounds strange but Angela is a character I have much affection for. Yes I know I created her but I feel a sense of responsibility to do her justice. Writing for me is like sculpting a fine statue. You chip away the broad strokes first, then return to it again and again to polish and refine until it's a thing of beauty. Uncluttered. Simple. Elegant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous